Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 10:56:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 [223] 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 ... 624 »
  Print  
Author Topic: NobleCoin[NOBL] - 8% PoS | 1Yr+ | MARKETPLACE | PAY | GIFT | CHARITIES/MERCHANTS  (Read 1052966 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
PeterPalmBeach

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

SellALL, BuyBTC

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 11:01:07 PM

Can someone get us listed on that new Cryptsy voting please.  Grin
https://www.cryptsy.com/coinvotes
philsmock

Activity: 51
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 11:02:08 PM

Voted on everything and bought 600k more nobles. Lets keep going!
Rofo (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2014, 11:05:02 PM
Last edit: March 06, 2014, 12:14:04 AM by Rofo

Just a quick update to let you know we haven't bailed despite the price/volume in this market (had some people calling out for us on IRC). I'm tempted to re-post what I did a few days back if necessary. At the moment we are focusing on:

1. Adding every pool/service/merchant/charity etc. to our NobleCoin network pages - while aggressively fishing for more.
2. Continuing to promote NobleCoin during this 'dark' era of coins on Twitter, social media and other markets (eSports & philanthropy are the big two)
3. Keeping the marketplace running smoothly with positive feedback so crypto users see there is value in buying and using NOBL (not just BTC speculation). We will be introducing a listing/bidding system, vendors and digital download areas in the coming weeks also - giving users/vendors more control to add products.
4. Finalising the Water Project after the reversals (current volume and downtime of exchanges is making this tough without killing the price - but we're in contact with Peter) as well as preparing for a second round. Please keep in mind we do think first of the price/volume of Noble as we cannot continue to 'do good' if we let ourselves flop in this environment. Peter is well aware of this and trusts our approach (as of last time we spoke) and I honestly believe he knows me personally well enough now to trust we will continue to deliver as best we can.
5. We will be on AGX and LazyCoins on release so are hoping for some action there. I feel I must also personally concede to Mike's earlier post about aggressively hitting exchanges and admit that I was wrong. While I was not a fan of the P&D'ing going on at Mintpal thanks to Wolong, he was right in that it is now an established and recognised exchange and one we should have focused on sooner. Provided volume allows us, we will be putting more BTC aside for votes to hit other exchanges (we'd rather reach a broader audience than die as a coin at this point). Cryptsy has also introduced paid voting similar to Mintpal, but they again continue to ignore us and do not list us there last I checked.

With all this talk of volume required, I'd like to remind we've had weeks of 55BTC+ per day volume and still get ignored. I'll make enemies posting this (and I already have elsewhere), but I strongly believe a lot of coins get added (besides the obvious massive volume winners and great experimental technology coins) because a) they are backed/supported by particular exchanges, b) are bought out before getting listed and hyped/dumped by insiders, and/or c) can be easily controlled/manipulated because they are 'dead' coins or have no huge holders that would compete with an organised round of 'profit-taking' by big players. We've done the rounds of votes (months ago to this day), we've shown dev/community support, we've emailed and asked about 'fees' to get listed (with zero response - not even a 'thanks, we'll get back to you' reply) and continue to get ignored. So at this point we really just can't afford to waste more energy on them.

To be completely real with you guys: The Water Project, a marketplace that allowed you to buy anything around the world at 10% discount and now the e-Sports sponsorships was a winning combination in our eyes. Personally I'm baffled as to why we're still ignored in terms of buys/speculation and all I feel it really comes down to is Mt.Gox, hype coins (from Leaf, to Max, to Panda, now Maza & AUR (crypto is 'basically illegal' in Iceland, did you know that? - http://bitlegal.net/nation/IS.php - the argument that it only applies to BTC and no other crypto is ridiculous - If it is accepted, you're replacing regional fiat with regional crypto - what is the bloody point if it's restrained by borders?)) and the 'get-rich-quick trains' everyone jumps on.

We have built infrastructure and a good reason to actually buy and use NOBL, we're constantly doing more compared to other coins and are still active here after two months - both the community and devs. We're still here working away waiting for our time to shine (which while I can't guarantee, is something we're not giving up on).

We'll be chasing up the ideas mentioned in the last few pages (I moved houses in the last 36 hours and have been racing back and forth between our old one for internet and new one to look after the pets). I also have a few PM's to answer so please bear with me - also PM me if you have any more concerns/questions/ideas.

In the next day or two we will be re-visiting the roadmap and seeking out new and/or existing members still interested in getting on board and working with us.

Thanks for your patience and sticking around guys. NobleCoin is personal and I don't want to let anyone down who has come on board and shown faith in us here. I know money is involved and that makes things serious, and the price is not ideal in this environment. To me though the fact we've still got people working here and throwing ideas around makes it about more than money. One day we hope we can look back at this thread and reward everyone who has truly stuck around and shown that they are here as much for Noble as they are for profit (hopefully we can all win-win-win here).

Cheers!

Rofo (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2014, 11:53:06 PM

If Cryptsy has no intention of considering us - perhaps BTC38 will, so a friendly reminder: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=501963.0. Vote for NOBLECOIN in capital letters (we're listed twice).

voephilis

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 12:08:59 AM

thanks for the update, rofo!  Smiley
TN5

Activity: 119

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 01:57:46 AM
Last edit: March 06, 2014, 02:53:21 AM by TN5

Good to hear from you Rofo! I like what you said and that you have plans what to do next. I think that the price is just a number and as I'm mining Noble and not selling it I don't care so much about the price right now. Instant profit seekers are pushing the price down that is clear but also the so much hyped money trains like Aurora and Maza are already sliding down.

I ask you guys not to think so much about the price atm. New coins are coming every day and some die every day, strongest survive and now there is a massive dark cloud above the whole Bitcoin scheme. It takes time to heal and everyday some new people join the cryptoworld. This whole thing is still in babysteppes and it takes time for crypto to get worldwide. Today my dad sent me a message and asked about Bitcoin, he thought it was dying which is clearly not true. That is just an example of an average Joe and what average Joes know about Bitcoin and what is happening around it.

As we are growing everyday in every way, it's just a matter of time when we get seriously noticed. I think the main thing is that the dev-team keep the project fresh and brings new updates, plans and projects. This whole crypto thing is still so tiny community in world scale.

We can dig this post in early 2015 and compare what has changed till then Smiley

edit. and since we have quite small hashrate we are still in the top10 in coinwarz so we are getting noticed all the time.

Noblecoin
Hueristic
Legendary

Activity: 3822
Merit: 4927

Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 04:28:03 AM

“Bad men need nothing more to compass their ends, than that good men should look on and do nothing.”
amdfxman1701

Activity: 367

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 04:41:34 AM

Is it possible to get listed on here? It's a site that tracks the dollar prices of all the alt-coins. Seems to be pretty popular.

http://crypto-prices.com/

█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
R  E  P  U  B  L  I  A
PRE-SALE :  23.08 - 23.09
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
   █
   █
Highly Efficient Technology
Secure & Transparent
Full Democracy
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
miKnutty

Activity: 336

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 06:00:56 AM

Is it possible to get listed on here? It's a site that tracks the dollar prices of all the alt-coins. Seems to be pretty popular.

http://crypto-prices.com/

We can definitely look into it!
james6546

Activity: 691
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 09:39:37 AM

Good to hear from you Rofo! I like what you said and that you have plans what to do next. I think that the price is just a number and as I'm mining Noble and not selling it I don't care so much about the price right now. Instant profit seekers are pushing the price down that is clear but also the so much hyped money trains like Aurora and Maza are already sliding down.

I ask you guys not to think so much about the price atm. New coins are coming every day and some die every day, strongest survive and now there is a massive dark cloud above the whole Bitcoin scheme. It takes time to heal and everyday some new people join the cryptoworld. This whole thing is still in babysteppes and it takes time for crypto to get worldwide. Today my dad sent me a message and asked about Bitcoin, he thought it was dying which is clearly not true. That is just an example of an average Joe and what average Joes know about Bitcoin and what is happening around it.

As we are growing everyday in every way, it's just a matter of time when we get seriously noticed. I think the main thing is that the dev-team keep the project fresh and brings new updates, plans and projects. This whole crypto thing is still so tiny community in world scale.

We can dig this post in early 2015 and compare what has changed till then Smiley

edit. and since we have quite small hashrate we are still in the top10 in coinwarz so we are getting noticed all the time.

My stepdad called a couple of days ago and told me to get out of cryptos as he saw on TV that Bitcoin was dangerous!

I agree it has gone way past the price now, I want Noble to succeed because it is a shining light in all of the other scamcoins and will help in any way I can.
murkster

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

CLOAKCOIN. NOBLECOIN. VERICOIN.

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2014, 10:57:42 AM

Thanks for the heads up Rofo.

Still here still pushing where/when I can. Smiley (verging on spamming sometimes lol)

~NOBLE: 9nob1eN1GAte3sbZsfPDkw74JDxT2hbXRo ~
ZBBBB

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 11:45:02 AM

My stepdad called a couple of days ago and told me to get out of cryptos as he saw on TV that Bitcoin was dangerous!

I agree it has gone way past the price now, I want Noble to succeed because it is a shining light in all of the other scamcoins and will help in any way I can.

Agreed. Time will be the ultimate equalizer in our case. These other junk coins trying to come up today and raise money to essentially copy Noble is just sad. Time will break the backs of the weak and Noble will continue on. Like TN5 said, it will be funny to look back at this thread a year from now to see where we currently are.
NorrisK
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1007

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 01:17:14 PM

First video submission to the contest by MysticalPotato, check it out!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vP2SCHLCbAA

Contest will probably be extended and simplified to give everybody a chance to contribute. All current entries will carry over and all current entrants will be rewarded and early bird prize for their early contributions.

lacrossewacker

Activity: 108

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 01:46:41 PM

CONSIDERATION FOR ROFO

Most of us here are here because we are attracted to your development, your commitment, your goal, etc...Things that a successful investor would want to look for.

Here's the deal though.....the "mainstream" demographic for those involved in mining does NOT care.  They're sloppy, selfish, spastic, greedy, and in many cases, immature.

I think NOBL coin needs to cater its message to these mindless hordes.  Let the charities run, build out your mission, etc...., but if you want the necessary capital, cater your message to the average grunt.

Single out the Newegg gift cards, the Amazon gift cards, etc...As far as your average grunt goes, everything else adds too much clutter and confusion.  Wave discounts in their face "10% off" etc...

This is not you selling out. This is a tactical maneuver to gain traction. 

a3tje

Activity: 162

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 01:59:51 PM

I totally agree with what Rofo told earlier on page 224, it seems investors are active in the crypto market and only trying to manipulate the prices for their own benefit. I think today we can see a GREAT example of this when you look at the price of "Ultracoin https://www.mintpal.com/market/UTC/BTC" It went up from 0.00010000 to 0.00040000 in about 9 hours and then suddenly got dumped massively, the pricedrop is still ongoing. It really starting to look somebody or something (maybe algorithm) is manipulating the market, which is not weird as this gets done with stocks on massive scale. Micro transactions are the way to make big profits, program a bot with a algo and let it buy and sell before anybody else can react…

The main problem for noble coin in my view is the lack of developers who want to contribute to the coin. I myself am not a developer so I am not able to help, more into functional IT, however I do see what other coins have that we "miss". For example the Noblemovement website does not seem to have the professional look and feel many people are used to when visiting a "company" website. I have said this before and I agree the website improved but still it does not give the feeling there is a "professional organisation" behind the coin. For example the Ultracoin website (www.ultracoin.net) is very simple and bright, has clear information and text and takes only a minute to get used to. I tested it with a couple of friends/girlfriend, just asked them to visit the website and inform me what kind of feeling they get (they are completely new to crypto’s). Their main response was it is a dark website which does not give a positive feeling, too much text on the home screen (should only be headers), the navigation of the website is not simple, no consistency of the name or logo, etc.

As I am not here to promote other coins, the opposite actually, I first want to say that I really think the development team (mainly Rofo) is doing a great job. He is really showing his dedication and making the best of it. So how to get more developers involved, maybe it would be an idea to contact some of the “developers” from the gaming industry? I noticed we are sponsoring the Canadian CS:GO team so why not try to reach out to people in the community. Or think even bigger and contact a professional development company or community, ask if they want to get involved by for example giving 1 developer the space to support us for half a day per week. Somebody from the community should have some contacts who can help us with this. Please don’t get me wrong, I honestly think we all (especially Rofo) is doing really good but to be the best we need to be doing more than good Wink

NOBLECOIN - 9fvwjckaumnb6jMXtBsE3tdtsN3V5SLBU1
adam1230
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 02:11:17 PM

I sent a tweet to @CryptsyKen to add NOBL to the new voting section of Cryptsy. They finally got a good system for adding new coins!
whylieaboutcake

Activity: 245

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 02:19:04 PM

Coinmarket.io is back up Smiley

edit: and back down again.

CharityMiningPools

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2014, 02:21:20 PM

CharityMiningPools - Donate to Charity while you Mine!

nobl.charityminingpools.com

Come mine while making a difference.

We managed to raise 42,964 NOBL (9.56356 USD) for the BitGive Foundation in February!

All donations raised during the month of March will go to The Water Project.

STRATUM, VARDIFF, Datacenter Redundant Server Farm, Load Balanced Servers, Frequent Backups
0.5% Mandatory Donation fee to a Good Cause, 0.5% Pool Fees, 0% AP TX Fees

Who Are We?
CharityMiningPools was created to allow miners the ability to mine coins while still knowing that their hashing power is going towards something good.  Our goal is to provide a positive and reliable service while delivering a small portion of the proceeds to a deserving recipient.  Plans are in the works to allow individual miners to choose where they would like to donate to based on a pool of available recipients.

How Does This Work?
All coins minded at CharityMiningPools will require a mandatory 0.5% Donation fee.  This donation fee will be collected and donated to the designated charitable recipient for that given month.  Though we only require a minimum 0.5% Donation fee, we welcome and encourage our miners to raise the stakes and donate more to a good cause.

Cheers!
CharityMiningPools

CharityMiningPools.com - Donate to Charity While you Mine!
BTC: 1AytEqfVYAywzM1BAKdjZWyjdiok8LgGeS     LTC: LWVPLBniwxBbEizjbe2Ab98Vubq18QGTBt
DOGE: DK4VKsA8kdVbZ2dc2CjNCsEPiPa8a2SF6B     NOTE: DrADbGTxvp4jbDFVgnwTiqk5vbAvqq2xi9
whylieaboutcake

Activity: 245

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 02:25:30 PM

CharityMiningPools - Donate to Charity while you Mine!

nobl.charityminingpools.com

Come mine while making a difference.

We managed to raise 42,964 NOBL (9.56356 USD) for the BitGive Foundation in February!

All donations raised during the month of March will go to The Water Project.

STRATUM, VARDIFF, Datacenter Redundant Server Farm, Load Balanced Servers, Frequent Backups
0.5% Mandatory Donation fee to a Good Cause, 0.5% Pool Fees, 0% AP TX Fees

Who Are We?
CharityMiningPools was created to allow miners the ability to mine coins while still knowing that their hashing power is going towards something good.  Our goal is to provide a positive and reliable service while delivering a small portion of the proceeds to a deserving recipient.  Plans are in the works to allow individual miners to choose where they would like to donate to based on a pool of available recipients.

How Does This Work?
All coins minded at CharityMiningPools will require a mandatory 0.5% Donation fee.  This donation fee will be collected and donated to the designated charitable recipient for that given month.  Though we only require a minimum 0.5% Donation fee, we welcome and encourage our miners to raise the stakes and donate more to a good cause.

Cheers!
CharityMiningPools
I submitted a ticket to you guys a few days ago and haven't heard a response. Do you check them regularly?

CharityMiningPools

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2014, 02:37:57 PM

I submitted a ticket to you guys a few days ago and haven't heard a response. Do you check them regularly?

Hey, really sorry for not getting back to you on this.  I didn't get my email notification that there was an open ticket so I'll get that fixed up right away.

I have replied to your question.  TX is enabled.  Smiley

CharityMiningPools.com - Donate to Charity While you Mine!
BTC: 1AytEqfVYAywzM1BAKdjZWyjdiok8LgGeS     LTC: LWVPLBniwxBbEizjbe2Ab98Vubq18QGTBt
DOGE: DK4VKsA8kdVbZ2dc2CjNCsEPiPa8a2SF6B     NOTE: DrADbGTxvp4jbDFVgnwTiqk5vbAvqq2xi9
Pages: « 1 ... 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 [223] 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 ... 624 »
  Print  

Jump to: