Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 10:48:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 [450] 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 ... 624 »
  Print  
Author Topic: NobleCoin[NOBL] - 8% PoS | 1Yr+ | MARKETPLACE | PAY | GIFT | CHARITIES/MERCHANTS  (Read 1052966 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Regecide

Activity: 165
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 06, 2014, 06:00:54 PM

Man I'm so behind on Noble. I think I'll just keep playing CoD and assume Noble is still being awesome. Are we at 1000 sat yet  Cheesy
RD965

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 06, 2014, 07:28:17 PM

Man I'm so behind on Noble. I think I'll just keep playing CoD and assume Noble is still being awesome. Are we at 1000 sat yet  Cheesy

About a tenth of that  Grin
voephilis

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 06:58:38 AM

I think we shouldn`t talk too much about the price of a poster. It takes too much space. Post it with your NOBL addy and get your reward.
NorrisK
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1007

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 12:50:08 PM

It may inspire others as well Smiley
GBattaglia

Activity: 735
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 08, 2014, 05:10:07 PM

Okay. Icons have been polished further. Little issues I pointed out earlier have been greatly reduced or just out right fixed.
I have adjusted the brightness further on the two coin logos. Text has been more centered for the second box. I am thinking I
may add a third row of icons in the center of it, or maybe more text. I'm not sure about going any larger. I think this fitting within the size of a person's screen would be best for the goal of this infographic. The final image will look a bit better and less blurry [you may not even notice it now] as it is scaled down [you can see, 90% scaling] at the moment.

MightyKnight's work is nice, but we both have drastically different design schemes I think. His is more personal and colorful,
mine is more personal and written out. His first infographic poses the question "How can it be so great?", while giving little info on what makes it so great. It uses the same buzzwords nearly every crypto can and has used as the basis for greatness, "It is a secure currency that gives you freedom over the dollar system", again something every crypto can and pretty much has said.

It asks a question that it doesn't really answer, it just shouts a marketing catch phrase, "Noblesse Oblige" with a smiley face.
I believe if you can't answer a question in advertising, don't bring it up.

TL:DR:
MightyKnight's work is valuable, but its approach is drastically different from my own. His style is akin to DogeCoin's advertising:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=000al7ru3ms#t=48

It is punchy, doesn't really offer any answers, and says "Buy!". That is fine, that DogeCoin video has a positive rating and nearly half a million views. My styling tries to offer more answers and evidence to the claim "Buy!" as opposed to shouting. My advertising is similar to Bitcoin's current primary advertising, MightyKnight's is more similar to Dogecoin. I will continue my work and approach and it will continue in its direction, offering more information.

Keeping in mind though my work has no real use until the PoS work is shown and actually live. Thus why there is no usable preview for you guys. I mean you could clip down the previews, but that would be a pretty bad copy.
Hueristic
Legendary

Activity: 3822
Merit: 4927

Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it

View Profile
November 08, 2014, 05:19:27 PM

We should be on this! I could use it at the Subway next door!

https://litepaid.com/

“Bad men need nothing more to compass their ends, than that good men should look on and do nothing.”
GBattaglia

View Profile
November 09, 2014, 07:25:47 PM

MightyKnight's work is nice, but we both have drastically different design schemes I think. His is more personal and colorful,
mine is more personal and written out. His first infographic poses the question "How can it be so great?", while giving little info on what makes it so great. It uses the same buzzwords nearly every crypto can and has used as the basis for greatness, "It is a secure currency that gives you freedom over the dollar system", again something every crypto can and pretty much has said.

It asks a question that it doesn't really answer, it just shouts a marketing catch phrase, "Noblesse Oblige" with a smiley face.
I believe if you can't answer a question in advertising, don't bring it up.

TL:DR:
MightyKnight's work is valuable, but its approach is drastically different from my own. His style is akin to DogeCoin's advertising:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=000al7ru3ms#t=48

It is punchy, doesn't really offer any answers, and says "Buy!". That is fine, that DogeCoin video has a positive rating and nearly half a million views. My styling tries to offer more answers and evidence to the claim "Buy!" as opposed to shouting. My advertising is similar to Bitcoin's current primary advertising, MightyKnight's is more similar to Dogecoin. I will continue my work and approach and it will continue in its direction, offering more information.

Keeping in mind though my work has no real use until the PoS work is shown and actually live. Thus why there is no usable preview for you guys. I mean you could clip down the previews, but that would be a pretty bad copy.

I agree to a great part of what you say. But I would like to add some precisions. Our work so far shouldn't be compared since we have been both making different kind of marketing assets:  you, an infographic, and I posters. A poster generally doesn't bring much information, that is true. It's goal is to appeal to people so they will have the curiosity to check what diamond coin is. The role of an infographic is to convince people to buy diamond coin once the poster has created that spark of interest. Therefore, this isn't "my style" and "your style", it's posters and infographics, it's persuading and convincing, it's emotion and facts. And this situation couldn't be better, since our work is complementary Cheesy But be sure of this: I will also make infographics Wink

P.S.: As for the dogecoin comparison, I do not really identify my work to their marleting style but I feel flattered you made that comparison with a well-established, recognised and 20M+ total cap altcoin marketing campaign Smiley

Yeah. While I'm not a big fan of Dogecoin and what it represented when it first began, it is meant as a compliment. They rely on nothing but advertising/marketing really, and they are one of the most valued cryptos at this point in time.

Anyways I'll be previewing another draft here soon. Since I do not have the official NobleCoin font [nor do I know which font they are using], all logos and such use my font choice for banners and such. I think it is honestly a very nice logo for NobleCoin and I find it fitting of the name and ideals. If you guys want me to use the official NobleCoin typeface, then I'll need more info on it.
GBattaglia

View Profile
November 09, 2014, 07:53:39 PM

Latest Draft Preview! Nearing Finalization!
http://imgur.com/HPqXM5k

So here is what I'm expecting to be the final sizing and content amount for the final draft.
I was planning this infographic to honestly be MUCH larger and hold a lot more in content when
I was first starting. I decided to trim it down by a large amount for various reasons:

1. Content and Release: Frankly without the PoS update out, without more solid information on the wallet design,
compatibility and other factors, there me filling up an infographic with incorrect information does no one any good.

2. NOXT: Again, I cannot talk about total number of coins and information of this sort without it becoming incorrect due
to these future projects.

3. Time vs Return: The goal of this infographic by my understanding is Facebook/Twitter advertising. It needs to be quick
and relatively short for consumption otherwise people will be intimidated by it and not really read it. It is bad advertising.
I feel increasing size and such will do little to make the infographic more effective.

4. Bounty and Work: People feel that me being paid less than $3/hour is too much. I understand if I was trying to take get
money from a single person such as Rofo [who has already put a lot into NobleCoin], but I'm asking from multiple users.
I don't wish to get in over my head working here when people feel the work is worth so little. If I made the infographic 3x in height
that means it would have been nearly 40+ hours I think as opposed to the currently planned approximate 15 hour schedule.

Suggestions!
If you have any suggestions on the information or content of the infographic, I would be happy to hear it. I would like to try and
get everything finalized this week.
cryptonit
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1053

bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2014, 01:05:13 AM

main coder was ill a week
and we choose a bit more time consuming path
where we create a coin conversion process
which we can then repeat with other coins too

we aim for a late november early december release

Diamond [DMD]     uNiq.Diamonds  
Scarce✦✦✦✦ Valuable ✦✦✦✦ Secure ✦                     ▬ a collector experience ▬                
Rofo (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2014, 01:37:17 AM

Thank you for the update cryptonit, I think it's just good to hear assurances that it's being looked at. If and when you guys feel ready pushing to the Github go for it. There's a lot we can and want to add once the trickier details of the fork are confirmed successful! Cheers!

Rofo (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2014, 01:40:56 AM

Anyways I'll be previewing another draft here soon. Since I do not have the official NobleCoin font [nor do I know which font they are using], all logos and such use my font choice for banners and such. I think it is honestly a very nice logo for NobleCoin and I find it fitting of the name and ideals. If you guys want me to use the official NobleCoin typeface, then I'll need more info on it.

The font is 'Neuropol X Free' (can send it through if necessary), however I like your choice also so it's entirely up to you.

GBattaglia

View Profile
November 10, 2014, 01:25:41 PM

Latest Draft Preview! Nearing Finalization!
http://imgur.com/HPqXM5k

4. Bounty and Work: People feel that me being paid less than $3/hour is too much. I understand if I was trying to take get
money from a single person such as Rofo [who has already put a lot into NobleCoin], but I'm asking from multiple users.
I don't wish to get in over my head working here when people feel the work is worth so little. If I made the infographic 3x in height
that means it would have been nearly 40+ hours I think as opposed to the currently planned approximate 15 hour schedule.

I can totally relate to that. So far, one generous person contributed 100k to my reward for my work. That is 4.2 dollars for 3 hours work, 1.4 dollars/hour. The thing is: it is not about greed from GBattaglia and my part, it is just that we can't afford to work hours for so little on an infographic or a poster. This discourages other graphic artists from joining us and worst of all, we feel limited. We would like to spend maybe 50 hours on that single masterpiece we would like to deliver to the Noblecoin community, but we can't afford it. Because we cannot spend 50 hours on a job that pays as low as 1.4dollars/hour. Therefore, we must limit ourselves and cannot replace our other paid work's time with Noblecoin's posters worktime. This is why I hesitate to do any big infographic also, as GBattaglia wrote.

Suggestions!
If you have any suggestions on the information or content of the infographic, I would be happy to hear it. I would like to try and
get everything finalized this week.

If I were you, I would put 4 rows of icons in the middle instead of text. From what I understood, you work pixel per pixel on each icon which is a very time consuming approach. Why not copy paste 4 more relevant icons, change colors and add circles ?
I say this, because I think most people won't read all the text on the infographic: I believe they will focus on icons and small groups of words. I think most people want to be convinced in 10 seconds after seeing 8 reasons, 8 icons to buy Noblecoin. What do you think ?

Thanks for the input. I could try more icons. The reason I was going with text was to help balance out the mid section with the rest of the infographic [not really needed though], and because I feel some features needed more explanation. That center box was going to go over the explanation for those graphics. So that small center box would quickly list the benefits of the marketplace [Amazon, Steam, Gift cards etc] and just marketing rhetoric about transaction speed and such.

The text is fourteen point so it is pretty large, not as much text there as it may appear. I think if cryptocurrency was an impulse buy, trying to convince in 10 seconds would make sense. Problem is cryptos are far from an impulse buy. For them to buy they have to buy BTC, register on an exchange, find the NobleCoin market [meaning they will see ALL the other coin markets] on Bittrex, and place a buy order.

This is quite the process and learning curve. If people can't go through the whole infographic with current text amount, there is very little chance they will bother going through the process of actually obtaining and use NobleCoin. It just isn't simple enough yet. I think the infographic does need to grab a person's attention [and lure them in] within the first ten seconds, but it needs to contain enough info to convince people to go through the whole process above and to prevent them from being distracted by all the other markets.

An exchange will intimidate most average users. A lot of people don't understand orderbooks and candlestick charts, and putting people in a situation they don't understand isn't good for the majority of people out there.

Going the text route isn't done just to save time [writing effective text does take time, just not as much as graphic design], but to help convince people to go through a process that will take at least an hour of their time and require them to read a lot of instructions. Not writing off the idea of more icons. I'll see what I can come up with.

The font is 'Neuropol X Free' (can send it through if necessary), however I like your choice also so it's entirely up to you.

I think the less futuristic/modern font is more fitting of NobleCoin's name and image honestly. The serif type font I use I think conveys the "Noble" aspect of the currency,
and its traditional feel shows the honest and professional manner seen in NobleCoin. At least that is what I think. I do like the Neuropol font, but I'm unsure how well it would work in the infographic.
I can try it if you like of course. I do like the "Trajan Pro" font I am currently using for the reasons above.
GBattaglia

View Profile
November 10, 2014, 05:41:33 PM

I'll be doing further drafts using more graphics as MightyKnight suggested and seeing what you guys think.
voephilis

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 10, 2014, 08:55:49 PM

I'll be doing further drafts using more graphics as MightyKnight suggested and seeing what you guys think.

thank you Wink
Honeypot

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 11, 2014, 02:42:35 AM

Thank you for reminding us of the progress.
cryptonit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2014, 09:30:49 AM

if we find a way give new DMD Cloudmining investors a option
to receive up to 90% of their payouts being done with NOBLE
would that attract some people here to invest?

if at least 3000$ highly possible investment come together we will invest into this code extension
please PM me or email to cloud@bit.diamond so i can estimate if enought people are interested

more info about DMD Cloudmining:

DMD Cloudmining http://multipool.bit.diamonds/

With Diamond Cloud Mining there is no need for any kind of mining equipment, just one-time investment which will be transformed into sharepower. Based on sharepower, 70% of Diamond Cloud Mining earnings are paid out in the form of DMD Diamonds, straight to your personal Diamond Wallet. Once a month, the saved 30% of total earnings will be used to increase hashrate of Diamond Cloud Mining and the $ value of that reinvestment will be split between share-holders as free reinvested shares.

More Questions? Email cloud@bit.diamonds

http://multipool.bit.diamonds/
email cloud@bit.diamonds for more infos about investing into DMD Cloudmining

DMD Cloudmining investment update 11th november:
now at 11th november already more new investments created than in whole october
lot of them are investments of people who already own shares

hmmm why this happens?
might be they discovered it works and it works good?

Scarce✦✦✦✦ Valuable ✦✦✦✦ Secure ✦                     ▬ a collector experience ▬                
NorrisK
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1007

View Profile
November 11, 2014, 10:17:19 AM

if we find a way give new DMD Cloudmining investors a option
to receive up to 90% of their payouts being done with NOBLE
would that attract some people here to invest?

if at least 3000$ highly possible investment come together we will invest into this code extension
please PM me or email to cloud@bit.diamond so i can estimate if enought people are interested

more info about DMD Cloudmining:

DMD Cloudmining http://multipool.bit.diamonds/

With Diamond Cloud Mining there is no need for any kind of mining equipment, just one-time investment which will be transformed into sharepower. Based on sharepower, 70% of Diamond Cloud Mining earnings are paid out in the form of DMD Diamonds, straight to your personal Diamond Wallet. Once a month, the saved 30% of total earnings will be used to increase hashrate of Diamond Cloud Mining and the $ value of that reinvestment will be split between share-holders as free reinvested shares.

More Questions? Email cloud@bit.diamonds

http://multipool.bit.diamonds/
email cloud@bit.diamonds for more infos about investing into DMD Cloudmining

DMD Cloudmining investment update 11th november:
now at 11th november already more new investments created than in whole october
lot of them are investments of people who already own shares

hmmm why this happens?
might be they discovered it works and it works good?

Is the total earned USD including or excluding the 30% investment in new hashrate?
cryptonit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2014, 10:57:19 AM
Last edit: November 11, 2014, 11:08:28 AM by cryptonit

Is the total earned USD including or excluding the 30% investment in new hashrate?

excluding (so u see only the 70% of earnings in the graph which are paid out as DMD the other 30% are invisible here)
and the $ value is calculated  earned DMD with actual DMD $ value

feel free to use dGQr9GzEyvyLAW63NiH5oKXsr8VtLFhX5B to log into http://multipool.bit.diamonds/
and check his total stats at mining stats
and details about each exchange round he was part of at exchange stats (scroll through rounds with arrows)

the owner of dGQr9GzEyvyLAW63NiH5oKXsr8VtLFhX5B free provide his address for investors to use him as referer
for claim the tidal investment bonus

all this stuff would then be possible for NOBLE investors too
the referal program for bonus shares too

cryptonit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2014, 12:21:51 PM
Last edit: November 11, 2014, 01:07:47 PM by cryptonit

the plan is that at least 10% of payout always done via DMD (but at least 100 shares (1 share = 1$)
which means someone invest 200$ can choose get 50% payed out in NOBLE
someone with 1000$ investment can choose to have 90% payed out in NOBLE

Minimum invest with added NOBLE payout would be 200$
(minimum invest pure DMD payout= 100$)

i think a few 1000$ investors with 90% NOBLE payout setting
can create a nice buy pressure on market (we would use cryptsy)
and secure longterm positive price development

this way its not only nice for new people get their hands on more NOBLE
but even more for already big investors to support that the market price develop into the right direction

GBattaglia

View Profile
November 11, 2014, 03:05:17 PM

Good amount has been altered in the center section of the infographic following input from the community and my fiancee.
I am working on the graphics for it and I am not compromising quality in anyway. I did want to give you guys an example of graphic design/logo work:
http://99designs.com/logo-design/contests/design-organic-artful-logo-degrees-coffee-house-tea-430564/entries/151

This graphic ended up costing roughly $500. Look at Microsoft's logo [the equal square "flag" they now use] is an example of logo design.
It isn't cutting edge, overly elaborate, or necessarily difficult to make. That logo though was most likely the result of many thousands of dollars put into
thought and marketing. It was expensive because it was a good logo, a good logo isn't necessarily the most complex or difficult one. What makes graphic design work
valuable is its marketability, quality, and the knowledge [marketing/pr] contributing to the design.

Anyways, just a side note. Next draft will be up today.  Smiley
Pages: « 1 ... 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 [450] 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 ... 624 »
  Print  

Jump to: