Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 11:58:46 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 [494] 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 ... 684 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Vertcoin - First Scrypt N | First Stealth Address - Privacy without mixer  (Read 1232521 times)
dasomsos314

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 07:33:18 AM

I have no idea why the price dropped but I think I should buy just in case.

Yes, at a very low price to buy it is very right choice!
 Smiley
xingqiaoyin

Activity: 395
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 07:36:49 AM

just sold out my drk  to buy a lot of vtc Grin
I just saw that Vtc is climbing... to number 15.  At $4.6 Mill marketcap, which is what it was since the start of the year. Privacy is important. I said this before to the devs but they didn't want to develop it (and it was their call because they were worried about personal prosecutions). People have a basic right to privacy and the presumption of innocence.  Imagine Vtc with privacy - would've gone through the roof.  With a stupid name like darkcoin, darkcoin managed to rise to third spot!!!

I figured that when you dump vtc to dark, vtc was on the rise and drk was worth what vtc is now.
You did the right thing..

You know what they say...buy low sell high...
When everybody dumps, you take
When everybody pumps, you sell.

It looks like your fetish cling to drk is blinding you to the facts Wink
MichBjukenon

Activity: 121
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 09:14:56 AM

No the best investment right now is setting up a Masternode:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=421615.msg6943961#msg6943961

Yes... spend 10,000 USD so you can generate an extra 10% mining profit. Then Watch your 10,000 go below 5,000. Great advice lolz

Dumped all my Vtc early in the year and swapped to Drk. No regrets.  Grin

Ozzie, i know you are a big DRK supporter as i am too, but consider to not have all eggs into one basket only. VTC is still a very nice place to
put the eggs into, spezially on this price.

Ofen heard into DRK threath - You don´t buy the coin, you buy the devs - and on VTC Devs are also working on their coin.
Sorry mate. Did an in depth analysis.  Vtc's stealth address offers no advantages over bitcoin.  Also, it's not good privacy.  Say you had 10 random addresses with 1 Btc in them.  You spend 10 Btc to buy a bike.  Well, cover blown.  Even if I thought stealth addresses were good, I would buy Btc.

Thats not even the point of stealthaddresses and your "in depth" analysis is a joke.

Go read back what stealthaddresses do and who will benefit from it, then feel free to discuss it again.

Why don't you enlighten ME with your wisdom then?

fyp
Not much enlightening going on. So maybe i'm not so wrong?  Wink

obv you dont get it so im gona make it simple...YOU need enlightening,no one else...adios :*
amirmass

Activity: 425

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 10:47:34 AM

huge buy walls at vertcoin..i think it's going to be the next darkcoin

██
         ▐██▌
         █▌▐█
        ▐█  █▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ▀▀    █▌    ▐█  ▄█▀▀
      ▐█      █▌█▀
      █▌   ▄▄ ▐█
     ▐█  ▄██▀  █▌
     ██▄██▀    ▐█
    ▐███▀       █▌
Z-POP DREAM

▒▒▒▒▒▒████▌  █▌
 ▒▒▒▒▒▐████  ▐█
  ▒▒▒▒▒████▌  █▌
   ▒▒▒▒▐████  ▐█
    ▒▒▒ ████▌
     ▒  ▐████
     █▌  ████▌
     ▐█  ▐███████▄
      █▌  ████████▌
      ▐█  ▐████████
       █▌  ████████▌
       ▐█  ▐████████
        █▌  ████████▌
GROW TALENT ★★★★
★★★★ CREATE STAR

▒▒▒▒▒▒████████▌  █▌
 ▒▒▒▒▒▐████████  ▐█    ▒▒
  ▒▒▒▒▒████████▌  █▌  ▒▒▒
   ▒▒▒▒▐████████  ▐█ ▒▒▒▒
    ▒▒▒ ▀███████▌   ▒▒▒▒▒
     ▒      ▐████  ▒▒▒▒▒▒
     █▌      ████▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
     ▐█      ▐████▒▒▒▒▒▒
      █▌      ████▌▒▒▒▒
 ▄▄   ▐█      ▐████ ▒▒
████   █▌      ████▌
 ▀▀    ▐█      ▐████
        █▌      ████▌
Website
White paper
tann

Activity: 1

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 12:36:37 PM

9/10 rewarded with 20 VTC blocks found!
New block breaked by Cnerd! contact me as soon as you can!
Come on you can be the next!

join now at http://vertcoin.mingopool.com . First 10 blocks finders will be rewarded with 20 VTC, not from the pool wallet, will be awarded from the admin wallet!sou you'll receive pool earnings + 20VTC!

Give us some hashes! it will be worth!

http://kivan.no-ip.org:8889/365/mingopool-logo.png

AUTOMATED PAYMENTS
ONLINE SUPPORT
24/7 monitoring
Stratum
0% FEE
DDOS protection
PPLNS
VARDIFF
Powerfull server

WWW.MINGOPOOL.COM

DOGECOIN - 365 coin - CleanWaterCoin-  Vertcoin - RotoCoin - CatalonianCoin

CHAT CHANNEL #MINGOPOOL AT FREENODE

Thank you new miners for trust us, we can assure it will be worth

Don't trust this guy. I found 5 blocks and still no reward ( and allready lost 49 VTC what I mined) ! He doesn't respond to e-mails.
turtoro

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 02:29:46 PM

Not really vert related but I finished reading up on the DRK thread.

One thing that really rings alarm bells to me is the level of blind faith and expectation they have on their developer. Its scary. They seem to be idolizing him like a prophet that has arisen to show them all towards the  light. Having such a high profile single point of failure is a strong warning sign. Im not knocking him or his coin he has brought it a long way, but some of the members over there seem to be overcome with irrational exuberance. when they start posting his time zone, suggesting he gives his telephone number out to certain members on the thread so they can check up on him, speculating if he is asleep or not, talking about his social life and schedule...its just...wrong on many levels. It cant end well.

AlterMiner

Activity: 31

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 02:32:38 PM

One thing that really rings alarm bells to me is the level of blind faith and expectation they have on their developer. Its scary. They seem to be idolizing him like a prophet that has arisen to show them all towards the  light. Having such a high profile single point of failure is a strong warning sign. Im not knocking him or his coin he has brought it a long way, but some of the members over there seem to be overcome with irrational exuberance. when they start posting his time zone, suggesting he gives his telephone number out to certain members on the thread so they can check up on him, speculating if he is asleep or not, talking about his social life and schedule...its just...wrong on many levels. It cant end well.
It is sect.  Grin
xingqiaoyin

Activity: 395

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 03:32:11 PM

huge buy walls at vertcoin..i think it's going to be the next darkcoin

Fyi vtc broke .01 first when drk was mere satoshis.
Drk is just drk.
Vtc is vtc the next best gpu dedicated coin.
So no it's not the next darkcoin.
Oh no.
styxical

Activity: 87
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 03:59:53 PM

Pretty much every coin relies on their developers, no? The difference is that most coins are open source, so the community can pick it up and run with it if the developer turns out to be a scumbag. Just for speculation, what kind of stuff could be hiding in the closed source part of DRK? I really don't have enough knowledge on the back end to speculate - surely some of you do?

Considering it's an anonymous coin, with a single dev (single point of failure) I'd imagine law enforcement would have an easy time bending him to their will if they so desired: http://xkcd.com/538/
turtoro

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 04:03:59 PM

Pretty much every coin relies on their developers, no? The difference is that most coins are open source, so the community can pick it up and run with it if the developer turns out to be a scumbag. Just for speculation, what kind of stuff could be hiding in the closed source part of DRK? I really don't have enough knowledge on the back end to speculate - surely some of you do?

Considering it's an anonymous coin, with a single dev (single point of failure) I'd imagine law enforcement would have an easy time bending him to their will if they so desired: http://xkcd.com/538/

Yes, completely. My point was simply that they are taking it to a whole new level over there. I have seen it before and it ended up in a mess.
BorisTheSpider

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 07:50:25 PM

This plus, who most easily has the money to buy up enough DRK to control most of the "masternodes" ?

Oh, to Deky who asked about a dev update, I'll try to remember to put something on the blog shortly, but basically we're busy with SX addresses
BorisTheSpider

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 08:28:29 PM
Last edit: May 27, 2014, 08:38:47 PM by BorisTheSpider

vtcpool.co.uk is closing down
Please move your miners away, and withdraw your coins

Due to the huge success of p2pool, the issues encountered during a recent migration of the pool, and in order to spend more time on other projects that benefit VTC, I've taken the decision to close vtcpool.co.uk

The closure will take effect at 18:00 UTC on Thursday the 5th of June. The stratums will be put offline a day earlier to ensure miners who mine up until the last day can wait for coin maturity and withdraw.

Please withdraw any VTC you hold in the MPOS pool before the closure. The p2pool node suffered a failure between the last time I checked it and today, so has been offline for mining - the payout scripts continue to run, so will pay out any remaining VTC/MON between now and the closure.

c-cex
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1001

CryptoCurrency EXchange: https://c-cex.com

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2014, 09:27:45 PM

C-CEX merchant service is now live in beta!
You can sell goods and services for VTC and any other coin we have on C-CEX.com exchange!
We invite You to free test!

https://c-cex.com/?id=merch

CryptoCurrency EXchange: https://c-cex.com
AlexGR
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1049

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 11:36:07 PM

Well, back in february people were like "Evan is working his ass of to make us rich"... and he did make them rich. So a lot of people owe gratitude, in a sense, because he took their money to 15-1000x levels.

If you finished the thread you probably saw that some people were trolling* with like "oohhh where is the dev" to spread uncertainty, when clearly it was 5am in Arizona and the dev was asleep, so...

What most realize, and comment on, is that he is stretched thin... The community understands as well that he is put into a spotlight that he shouldn't be in, due to the price increase when the "product" is still in beta/rc phase and not final and some having unrealistic expectations. Nobody cared about the prior 10-15 forks of DRK, but suddenly everybody does because there's a lot at stake. Suddenly "he failed" , "he fucked up" etc etc because of the buggy behavior of the masternode election system when much bigger issues have been dealt with in the past (darksend's first implementation in February was DOA due to DDOS issues and had to be altered to be DDOS-hardened in order to play). But who cared when the price was 0.0002? Nobody.

* Trolling in the DRK thread has gone to another level. Trolls open account, troll, then close the account and say ok, enough trolling with this, I'll open a new one. Some openly admit they are getting paid to troll DRK. It was a total troll-fest yesterday.
spikers

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 28, 2014, 02:22:25 AM

POOLZ.NET VTC/MON/PLX MERGED MINING POOL VERTMERGED.POOLZ.NET HAS BEEN LAUNCHED !
Powerful 2 x 16-core 32 Gb physical (not virtual) servers
Gigabit Connection and SSD drives, DDoS protected
No registration required
Payments every 30 minutes
1% PPLNS, part of your fees/donations will go to the developers of the pool software
HELP SPREAD THE MONOCLE HASHRATE!
TheCoinFinder
Legendary

Activity: 938

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2014, 02:22:32 AM
Last edit: May 28, 2014, 03:21:21 AM by TheCoinFinder

Notice to All Miners

Taking on board the ideas made in an earlier post. I've updated the Visualisation now to "count up" - and only remove shares if they are "less difficulty".

Consequently now, what you get is a sort of "journey" to finding the block, as the shares get nearer to the actual target.

http://new.hashharder.com/block-search/vertcoin

http://new.hashharder.com/block-search/darkcoin

http://new.hashharder.com/block-search/execoin

Also, we are trialling a new method of shares payout - currently only for Darkcoin and EXEcoin, which we believe rewards the miner more fairly (and truly) for their work, as opposed to the traditional methods.

Using CGminer as an example, you see lines like:

Code:
[2013-04-18 22:48:55] Accepted 02662d80 Diff 106/32 GPU 0

Now the two numbers that matter here are the 106 and 32.

Both of these numbers represent the "difficulty" level of the block-hash that your miner just found. The first number is the actual difficulty level found by your miner, the second number is the "target" difficulty level - which your miner has to achieve in order to be able to submit a share to a pool. (This is to avoid spamming a pool with lots of low difficulty shares).
Now, (AFAIK) all existing pools reward you with the Target Difficulty of the share (ie the 32), and not the actual difficulty (ie the 106). Now, everyone is rewarded the same, so people just assume its fair for all. However, take the following example:

Your miner over 10 minutes submits 10 shares, 2 x 34s, 3 x 32s, 3 x 33s, and 2 x 35s..you would get 10 x 32 shares or 320 shares for those submissions.

But now imagine your miner in the same time submits 2 x 120, 1 x 90, 1 x 90 - your miner would only get 128 shares, despite your actual shares submitting totalling 420.

We believe that this is not that fair for the miner, so are trialling a new method where we actually count the share difficulty submitted - so long as its over the target difficulty. So you get 120 for your 120, and get 32 for your 32.

In this day and age, when its becoming harder and harder to get ROI from mining - we thought that we would see if we could help you guys out.

If the test on EXE goes OK over the next few days - we will be adding this to our VTC/MON/PLX pool.

Also as a consequence of this, Block Finders automatically receive a higher reward for the block.

http://new.hashharder.com/scrypt-n/vertcoin+merged - Join the mining revolution now!

.Deviant.io.                ▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄
             ▄█▀▀░░░░░░░░░▀▀█▄
           ██▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
         ▄█▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐█▄
        ▐█░░░▄████████████████▄░░
        █▌░░███▀▀▀████████▀▀▀██▌▐█
        █▌░░█████▌  ▐▄▄   ██████░▐█
        ██░░▀██████████████████░▒██
        ▄██▄▄███▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀███▄░▄███▄
     ▄██▓▓▓██▓▓███▀▀▒▒▒▀▀███▓▓██▓▓▓▓██
    ▐█▓▓▓▓█▓██▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌▒▀████▓█▓▓▓
    ▀███████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▀█▒▒▒████████▀
      ▀████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄█▀▒▒█▒██▀▒████▀
      ▐█▓█▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒██▒▓▓▓▒▀▒▒▒▒▓██▓█▌
      ██▓█▌▒▒▒▒▒▒██▓████▓▒▒▒▓▓▒███▓█▌
      ▐█▓██▒▒▒▒███▀▒▒▒█▌▓▓▓██▀▒██▓█▌
       ██▒█▌▒▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▌▓██▀▒▒▒▒█▒██
        ██▒██▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▀▒▒▒▒▒▒██▒██
         ▀█▓▓██▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄██▓▓█▀
           ▀██▒▀█████▄█████▀▓██▀
         ▄▄▓▓▓█████▄▄▓▄▄█████▓▓▄▄

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓     ▓▀▓▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓        ▐▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓               ▐▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓▓               ▓▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓▓▓             ▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓▓▓▓▄▄         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓▓▓         ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀      ▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          ▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▐▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▌

░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░▓▓▓▓░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓²         ` ║▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓              ╢▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓Γ    ▓╥  ╓▓┐    ▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓     ╙`   ╙     ▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓╥   ─,,  ,,─   ╓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓▓░░▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓   `▓▓▓▀        ▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▌            ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓       ,▄▄▓▓   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▄,▄▄   ▐▓▓▓▓▓   ▀▀ '▀▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▀▓▀▀▀       ▄▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓             ▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▀       ▄▄▓▓▌   ▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▄▄▄▄   ▓▓▓▓▓▄,▄▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
bengx

Activity: 202

View Profile
May 28, 2014, 02:44:17 AM

Notice to All Miners

Taking on board the ideas made in an earlier post. I've updated the Visualisation now to "count up" - and only remove shares if they are "less difficulty".

Consequently now, what you get is a sort of "journey" to finding the block, as the shares get nearer to the actual target.

http://new.hashharder.com/block-search/vertcoin

http://new.hashharder.com/block-search/darkcoin

http://new.hashharder.com/block-search/execoin

Also, we are trialling a new method of shares payout - currently only for Darkcoin and EXEcoin, which we believe rewards the miner more fairly (and truly) for their work, as opposed to the traditional methods.

Using CGminer as an example, you see lines like:

Code:
[2013-04-18 22:48:55] Accepted 02662d80 Diff 106/32 GPU 0

Now the two numbers that matter here are the 106 and 32.

Both of these numbers represent the "difficulty" level of the block-hash that your miner just found. The first number is the actual difficulty level found by your miner, the second number is the "target" difficulty level - which your miner has to achieve in order to be able to submit a share to a pool. (This is to avoid spamming a pool with lots of low difficulty shares).
Now, (AFAIK) all existing pools reward you with the Target Difficulty of the share (ie the 32), and not the actual difficulty (ie the 106). Now, everyone is rewarded the same, so people just assume its fair for all. However, take the following example:

Your miner over 10 minutes submits 10 shares, 2 x 34s, 4 x 32s, 4 x 33s, and 2 x 35s..you would get 10 x 32 shares or 320 shares for those submissions.

But now imagine your miner in the same time submits 2 x 120, 1 x 90, 1 x 90 - your miner would only get 128 shares, despite your actual shares submitting totalling 420.

We believe that this is not that fair for the miner, so are trialling a new method where we actually count the share difficulty submitted - so long as its over the target difficulty. So you get 120 for your 120, and get 32 for your 32.

In this day and age, when its becoming harder and harder to get ROI from mining - we thought that we would see if we could help you guys out.

If the test on EXE goes OK over the next few days - we will be adding this to our VTC/MON/PLX pool.

Also as a consequence of this, Block Finders automatically receive a higher reward for the block.

http://new.hashharder.com/scrypt-n/vertcoin+merged - Join the mining revolution now!

That's sounds like a great way to attract miners! I hope with this more miners from Simplevert will move over so that there won't be one pool that remains too large.
TheCoinFinder
Legendary

Activity: 938

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2014, 09:24:20 AM

Hi Zillard,

Try the /rounds Page (click on summary on the sidebar).

Regards

.Deviant.io.                ▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄
             ▄█▀▀░░░░░░░░░▀▀█▄
           ██▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
         ▄█▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐█▄
        ▐█░░░▄████████████████▄░░
        █▌░░███▀▀▀████████▀▀▀██▌▐█
        █▌░░█████▌  ▐▄▄   ██████░▐█
        ██░░▀██████████████████░▒██
        ▄██▄▄███▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀███▄░▄███▄
     ▄██▓▓▓██▓▓███▀▀▒▒▒▀▀███▓▓██▓▓▓▓██
    ▐█▓▓▓▓█▓██▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌▒▀████▓█▓▓▓
    ▀███████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▀█▒▒▒████████▀
      ▀████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄█▀▒▒█▒██▀▒████▀
      ▐█▓█▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒██▒▓▓▓▒▀▒▒▒▒▓██▓█▌
      ██▓█▌▒▒▒▒▒▒██▓████▓▒▒▒▓▓▒███▓█▌
      ▐█▓██▒▒▒▒███▀▒▒▒█▌▓▓▓██▀▒██▓█▌
       ██▒█▌▒▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▌▓██▀▒▒▒▒█▒██
        ██▒██▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▀▒▒▒▒▒▒██▒██
         ▀█▓▓██▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄██▓▓█▀
           ▀██▒▀█████▄█████▀▓██▀
         ▄▄▓▓▓█████▄▄▓▄▄█████▓▓▄▄

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓     ▓▀▓▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓        ▐▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓               ▐▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓▓               ▓▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓▓▓             ▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓▓▓▓▄▄         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓▓▓         ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀      ▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          ▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▐▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▌

░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░▓▓▓▓░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓²         ` ║▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓              ╢▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓Γ    ▓╥  ╓▓┐    ▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓     ╙`   ╙     ▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓╥   ─,,  ,,─   ╓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓▓░░▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓   `▓▓▓▀        ▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▌            ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓       ,▄▄▓▓   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▄,▄▄   ▐▓▓▓▓▓   ▀▀ '▀▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▀▓▀▀▀       ▄▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓             ▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▀       ▄▄▓▓▌   ▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▄▄▄▄   ▓▓▓▓▓▄,▄▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
MichBjukenon

Activity: 121

View Profile
May 28, 2014, 12:47:55 PM

someone dosent wont to price to go higher then 17,5 ?!? anyone know why is that?
xgtele

Activity: 288

View Profile
May 28, 2014, 12:49:35 PM

someone dosent wont to price to go higher then 17,5 ?!? anyone know why is that?

Get ready to big pump on exchanges
Pages: « 1 ... 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 [494] 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 ... 684 »
  Print  

Jump to: