Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 04:03:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 [509] 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 ... 563 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][SCRYPT] KlondikeCoin ★ Cryptsy.com ★ Prepaid VISA Cards ★ 0% Premine [KDC]  (Read 554370 times)
bangomatic
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

ARK Team likes to ban and delete posts in reddit.

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 02:10:38 AM
Last edit: March 24, 2014, 04:00:41 AM by bangomatic

We've added Klondikecoin to Coinshift: http://coinshift.com

Coinshift is a multipool that shifts instead of switches -- we mine multiple coins at once with an intelligent hash distribution algorithm. Maximize profit without killing the altcoins!

Not speaking for the developer of this coin, but my own opinion is that multipools are bad for coins in general.

Klondike Coin has KGW and that helps but the problem lies here:

Quote from your website... "Coins are exchanged to BTC automatically, miners are paid out daily" That means the coins are dumped on the market and sold for whatever buyers are offering at the time.  

This does nothing but drive the price down til you hop to another coin and then another coin and by the time the price stabilizes on klondike coin then you mine and dump more coins and the price plummets again.

At least thats my take on it, if anyone else has more accurate info please share.
kopiabc

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 03:11:31 AM

Can KDC has klondikecoin multipool Huh
http://www.cryptoarticles.com/crypto-news/2014/3/18/blackcoin-multipool-an-innovative-view-by-soepkip
This is good idea to increase the price of this coin because kdc multipool can put a great buy pressure.

DailyModo

Activity: 812

www.gamebet.gg

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 09:53:58 AM

As KDC community leader I will write to mintpal and NOBODY ELSE will do this. We have community leaders in place to handle this kind of situations. We are a professional coin!

the kdc community leader has started a new coin https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=526076

what about the remaining community leaders, i hope the poor community members soon have to beat their ass if things are going like this

please note: i am not against any one working for other coins or holding other coins (i also have some other coins). but if

leaders want to dump their 50 or 75 or 100k kdc and flee away please inform the poor community supporters before doing

that.

Is this one of those who is going to new-york convention?

I mean where are his priorities now?

Betting on esports with crypto's and steam items has never been easier.
CONTACT
dailymodo@gamebet.gg @GamebetGg
Jilixi

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2014, 10:01:05 AM

As KDC community leader I will write to mintpal and NOBODY ELSE will do this. We have community leaders in place to handle this kind of situations. We are a professional coin!

the kdc community leader has started a new coin https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=526076

what about the remaining community leaders, i hope the poor community members soon have to beat their ass if things are going like this

please note: i am not against any one working for other coins or holding other coins (i also have some other coins). but if

leaders want to dump their 50 or 75 or 100k kdc and flee away please inform the poor community supporters before doing

that.

Placebo is not one of the community leaders. He is just a guy jumping from coin to coin...

We are not waiting to dump any coins, even if we were to hold those amounts. Its like this, we have seen some buy support the past days for about 3-400k KDC as far as we know those buy orders come from NEW people. You can expect a pump soon (just my opinion)

We have a couple of services that are being developed as we speak.

One of them is an Exchange pairing Coins only with KDC
The other one (that I am developing) is an Auction site for the community where you can trade your old stuff for KDC among eachother, (No listing fee and no fee for sells) its will be completly free.
Paper wallets will be up soon
A Blockchain with API support, enabling community and other websites to accept KDC in an easier and safer way.

We have not abandoned the project at all, Please understand that we cannot work 24/7 but instead we are doing the best we can.

Rome wasnt built in a day

Regards
Jilixi

Owner of BlackCoin Store - BlackCoin Store
BC: BNatbck1SDJebHRMQemkUEFPVZR9uLHLrM
BTC: 161EcdmbgmxpZMk2ssZCjGQqB6gypduu97
Jilixi

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2014, 10:23:45 AM

that.

Placebo is not one of the community leaders. He is just a guy jumping from coin to coin...

We are not waiting to dump any coins, even if we were to hold those amounts. Its like this, we have seen some buy support the past days for about 3-400k KDC as far as we know those buy orders come from NEW people. You can expect a pump soon (just my opinion)

The other one (that I am developing) is an Auction site for the community where you can trade your old stuff for KDC among eachother, (No listing fee and no fee for sells) its will be completly free.
A Blockchain with API support, enabling community and other websites to accept KDC in an easier and safer way.

We have not abandoned the project at all, Please understand that we cannot work 24/7 but instead we are doing the best we can.

Regards
Jilixi

he may not be the community leader now but aleast in the post [ that is why i post ], it is mentioned even in the OP

see http://web.archive.org/web/20140317192938/https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=407705.0

and in it read

27-2-14: SparkIt, Jilixi and Placebo are the KDC community leaders, please contact one of these great guys if you need any help regarding KDC!

How much did you see posted from him except his wild expectations on what the coins would be, does it matter when he actually never did any important work at all?

I removed him 5 minutes ago, there is no reason to get stuck on it. He "was" a community leader, but I cannot believe people actually saw him as one. Forget about him and move on.

tminer

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 10:37:19 AM
Last edit: March 24, 2014, 11:30:46 AM by tminer

cryptsy seems the death place of altcoins, full of daytraders
An Exchange pairing Coins only with KDC can boost the value , if it is well established, the profit from it can be use to promote kdc also

BTC   188Voq78hJpfTg7CQKACiy4XbaN1UxdGqf
micairvas

Activity: 303
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 10:39:36 AM

Panic-sale just started Cheesy.
DailyModo

Activity: 812

www.gamebet.gg

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 10:49:06 AM

that.

Regards
Jilixi

This is great +1, but the thing is the auction site will be a bit tricky.

You would need to act as an escrow for this site. What i mean is its member to member with no warranty, once crypto is sent it is non refundable so it will be hard to sell physical items.

Betting on esports with crypto's and steam items has never been easier.
CONTACT
dailymodo@gamebet.gg @GamebetGg
Jilixi

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2014, 10:52:28 AM

that.

Regards
Jilixi

This is great +1, but the thing is the auction site will be a bit tricky.

You would need to act as an escrow for this site. What i mean is its member to member with no warranty, once crypto is sent it is non refundable so it will be hard to sell physical items.

1. Seller posts an auction
2. Buyer A puts bid of 200KDC and sends it in.
3. Buyer B puts a higher bid at 300 KDC and sends it in.
4. Buyer A is refunded his bid of 200 KDC
5. Buyer B wins the Auction and the 300 KDC are held until Buyer submits the auction as delivered.
6. Seller is sent his KDC.

Whole thing will be automated

MysticDOGE

Activity: 126

KlondikeCoin - Get Real Gold !

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 11:56:53 AM
Last edit: March 24, 2014, 12:31:31 PM by MysticDOGE

that.

I have asked Placebo to join in as community leader for KDC. At the time I was aware he has involvement in other coins too. This doenst take away the fact that Placebo is very actively involved with KDC and a big promotor.

He is not joining us to New York and to be honest: he is active in here, but not with the decisionmaking processes. With the new coin he is in charge of, we don't see any room for him to stay a KDC community leader.

For me: Im not leaving KDC and havent sold a single KDC since i started mining Smiley. I recon its the same for SparkIt and Jilixi. Im not planning of jumping out soon. KDC is a long term investment for me, since I believe KDC will still be here when the cryptowar-dust settles.

My Coins of Choice // Donations accepted 24 hours, 7 days a week \\
DOGE: DBdnFUqigpJ3gjWPNmC8T9rHo9Q7M16mKu - KlondikeCoin: LGsd3mnFdJZTXek2VumBTajE96ur2AAWrv  - Follow me: Twitter.com/MineCrypto
KlondikeCoin - KDC - Join the Gold rush! NO PREMINE
SparkIt

Activity: 714
Merit: 529

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 12:41:26 PM

that.

For me: Im not leaving KDC and havent sold a single KDC since i started mining Smiley. I recon its the same for SparkIt and Jilixi. Im not planning of jumping out soon. KDC is a long term investment for me, since I believe KDC will still be here when the cryptowar-dust settles.
tminer

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 01:03:42 PM

the black coin becomes the fatal blow to other alt with their multipool. they are pouring around 80 btc daily in to buying the

black coins with their multipool, it creates a huge buy wall also huge hype. since pow state is completed nobody can mine and

dump at higher price. = again high price

what about the kdc multipool [ need not to be scrypt based , use sha-256 also]. along with kdc exchange it will make huge

difference  [ but for that to work kdc need to stop the mining phase or cut the coin supply to least 0.1 cn/block]

SparkIt

Activity: 714
Merit: 529

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 01:09:12 PM

the black coin becomes the fatal blow to other alt with their multipool. they are pouring around 80 btc daily in to buying the

black coins with their multipool, it creates a huge buy wall also huge hype. since pow state is completed nobody can mine and

what about the kdc multipool [ need not to be scrypt based , use sha-256 also]. along with kdc exchange it will make huge

difference  [ but for that to work kdc need to stop the mining phase or cut the coin supply to least 0.1 cn/block]

In my opinion it's too risky with KDC. We don't have the hashrate that BC did and we don't have the same amount of people supporting the coin.
tminer

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 01:11:18 PM

In my opinion it's too risky with KDC. We don't have the hashrate that BC did and we don't have the same amount of people supporting the coin.

we do not need hash , if news spread people will began to jump to mine into pool ( use a pool to mine scrypt coins and setup another to mine sha coins), i think if we give proper publicity the news itself is enough

edit: again for that to work  need to stop the mining phase or cut the coin supply to least 0.1 cn/block

bangomatic
Legendary

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 01:17:12 PM

What do you guys think about the coinshift post at the top of the page? No one has commented on that. (except me)
LeBarton

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 01:22:43 PM

What do you guys think about the coinshift post at the top of the page? No one has commented on that. (except me)
I don't like multipools, plain and simple  Smiley
Belogvardeec
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1013

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 01:34:37 PM

I warned you that you were in a hurry with cryptsy. Criptsy is  killing the new coins. Sad

"Bыcшaя дoбpoдeтeль в тyндpe тepпeниe и ocтopoжнocть. Bыcшaя дypocть лeзть нaпpoлoм. Oгибaй, выжидaй, тepпи."
Aктyaльнo и для тpeйдингa.
bangomatic
Legendary

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 01:37:52 PM

I don't like multipools, plain and simple  Smiley
I wonder if the developers asked them to remove Klondike Coin would they comply?
bangomatic
Legendary

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 01:39:26 PM

I warned you that you were in a hurry with cryptsy. Criptsy is  killing the new coins. Sad
Are you going to help Klondike by investing?
Belogvardeec
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1013

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 01:44:12 PM

Are you going to help Klondike by investing?

We will help. But you need to keep the defense 8-10 days

"Bыcшaя дoбpoдeтeль в тyндpe тepпeниe и ocтopoжнocть. Bыcшaя дypocть лeзть нaпpoлoм. Oгибaй, выжидaй, тepпи."
Aктyaльнo и для тpeйдингa.
Pages: « 1 ... 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 [509] 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 ... 563 »
  Print  

Jump to: