Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 11:32:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 [74] 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 ... 130 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICN] iCoin - On Swisscex, C-Cex, Bittrex exchange  (Read 162043 times)
nrhs05

Activity: 268
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 11:09:00 PM

Is there a reason speedminer has 100% of the network?

It's misreporting for some reason, I have checked the other pools and they also have network hash going currently.
Good to know,

BTW iCoin team (all of you, not just the user) i am very impressed, i was mining for quite a while, made 6000~ with my lowly 350-400 kh/s, and you guys really stepped it up and showed the community when it came to you with any doubts.  The coin is growing awesome, and seems to have a special DEV team with good drive and motivation!

btc: bc1q3ll9xul5mpyq5vqgzdwj079xl2gxafhrgr3kq0
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Viperbass

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 11:19:36 PM

It's misreporting for some reason, I have checked the other pools and they also have network hash going currently.
Good to know,

BTW iCoin team (all of you, not just the user) i am very impressed, i was mining for quite a while, made 6000~ with my lowly 350-400 kh/s, and you guys really stepped it up and showed the community when it came to you with any doubts.  The coin is growing awesome, and seems to have a special DEV team with good drive and motivation!

Thanks NR, our plan was always to grow the coin with time so people that trusted us would benefit in the long run, this is really just the beginning... we along with the community
want to build a legacy with iCoin. One of our team members will even be auctioning off a Krugerrand and maybe 3 for iCoin once we on coinpayments. So you must know the belief we have
as a team in this currency.

nrhs05

Activity: 268
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 11:42:13 PM

Good to know,

BTW iCoin team (all of you, not just the user) i am very impressed, i was mining for quite a while, made 6000~ with my lowly 350-400 kh/s, and you guys really stepped it up and showed the community when it came to you with any doubts.  The coin is growing awesome, and seems to have a special DEV team with good drive and motivation!

Thanks NR, our plan was always to grow the coin with time so people that trusted us would benefit in the long run, this is really just the beginning... we along with the community
want to build a legacy with iCoin. One of our team members will even be auctioning off a Krugerrand and maybe 3 for iCoin once we on coinpayments. So you must know the belief we have
as a team in this currency.

Nice i just googled a Krugerrand, impressive!

This thing I find amazing about crypto is how fast a community can grow, its almost contagious. And the bigger it grows the more spectacular dev's and different types of talent it attracts to join it's ranks.  Unfortunately I do not have much to offer myself, as I work on physical servers and networks mainly for my tech experience (and only a few years experience).  

The biggest drawback I have found to Crypto so-far is there is no real ease of accessibility to purchase coins they want for fiat for the general public. But i think its awesome crypto as a whole is getting merchants to accept the coins already. I suppose they need a way to spend them first before they have a want to buy them lol. Maybe i just havent found that service yet :p.

btc: bc1q3ll9xul5mpyq5vqgzdwj079xl2gxafhrgr3kq0
luckygenough56
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 02:01:28 AM
Last edit: February 22, 2014, 02:13:19 AM by luckygenough56

Icoin will take off soon, plenty of indicators around here and there, i can smell it in the air Smiley

Best thing about this coin is that there was no unnecessary hype and that everybody had plenty of time to join in, gotta love the way devs handled the launch without precipitation Smiley
infofront
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 2780

Shitcoin Minimalist

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 04:29:54 AM

The difficulty is really taking off now. Interesting times ahead!
BigRidg7

Activity: 154

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 08:18:09 AM

Icoin will take off soon, plenty of indicators around here and there, i can smell it in the air Smiley

Best thing about this coin is that there was no unnecessary hype and that everybody had plenty of time to join in, gotta love the way devs handled the launch without precipitation Smiley

Thanks for the kind words luckyenough, and yes - all facets of iCoin are looking up right now Smiley Everyone please be patient with us as our marketing strategy is a bit peculiar. We are placing a higher emphasis on getting a lot of wallet downloads and a lot of merchants acquired. We want to set a foundation in place that will be more conducive for everyday commerce. We don't wish to launch on any large exchanges (Cryptsy in particular) until we have a substantial user base built. This will add stability to iCoin and let it shine as it's intended to, as opposed to making it a prime candidate for manipulation early in the game. I'm going to keep a couple big announcements to myself until we have details set in stone, but just know that the btctalk forums will continue to be some of the most heavily updated area for all iCoin announcements. We greatly look forward to growing with you!

Fast. Simple. Secure. Your currency under your control. www.geticoin.com
LordPiccolo

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 08:39:26 AM

BeovoDW6NFdPPb9Qa9uXU16cChJwXdx7uy

Right its my birthday and I am accepting donations to my pension pot! Okay I'm only 31 but that's old enough Smiley

▄███████████████████████   
    █████████████████████████   
    ███████           ███████   
    ███████          ▄███████   
    ███████   ▄▄▄▄███████████   
    ████████████████████████▀   
    ███████████████████▀▀▀       
    █████████████▀▀▀             
    ███████▀▀                   
    █████▀▀                     
    ▀▀▀                         

.phore.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
xD E L I V E R I N G   B L O C K C H A I N   T E C H N O L O G Yxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxT O   T H E   R E A L   W O R L Dxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
..Telegram....
..Facebook...
..Instagram...
..Youtube...
..LinkedIn...
..Twitter......
..Discord...
..Reddit.....
..Github.....
(██████████████████████████████
xphore.ioxx

██████████████████████████████████████
)
BigRidg7

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 08:53:38 AM

Just updated the Recent News section. Pasted here for reference...

Recent News

02/21/2014 || It's official, iCoin is now on CoinWarz!
I'll be frank, this is a huge deal, and the timing was perfect. The iCoin team has been putting off a listing on CoinWarz for a while in fear that multipools may disrupt the trading environment. We just launched our wallet version 1.4 and announced KGW integration at block 30,000 and thanks to this addition, our fears are no longer relevant. iCoin initially launched on CoinWarz at the #5 profitability spot, sitting right next to Dogecoin. It was a fantastic sight, and a great piece of history for iCoin. Don't mind us if we take some figurative baby photos here...

02/20/2014 || iCoin announces Lazy Coins and Bittrex as exchange partners within the same day!
What an incredible day it was for iCoin! We're very excited to announce two emerging exchanges that we're proud to partner with - Bittrex and Lazy Coins. We have been looking for a strong partner with a LTC/ICN trade pairing for some time now, and believe Bittrex will emerge as just that in the very near future.

02/17/2014 || iCoin joins Coin Market Cap, jumps 23 positions, doubles in trade volume, doubles in value in it's first day!
This is only the beginning. We look forward to even more magnificent surprises for our users in the weeks to come. Make sure to track iCoin's progress at Coin Market Cap.

02/16/2014 || iCoin announces ICN/LTC trade pairing on CryptoRush.in and thread addition to Litecointalk forums!
iCoin is very excited to announce a trade pairing between ICN/LTC that we feel can be a substantial part of our trade volume. Visit CryptoRush today to place your first trade! Additionally, you can view our new announcement thread by visiting the Litecointalk Forums.

02/15/2014 || iCoin announces new wallet version launch and addition of Kimoto Gravity into algorithm!
This has been a well circulated topic of discussion for the past couple weeks, and we're excited to finally present our next wallet version and Kimoto Gravity, which will prove to be very beneficial before we hop aboard CoinWarz and CoinMarketCap!

02/11/2014 || ICN/LTC and ICN/DOGE pairings added by our trusted partner, SwissCEX!
Although we believe iCoin will ultimately surpass Dogecoin in longevity and market adoption, we are still proud to have a market pairing with one of the most widely recognized alternative currencies in the world. Come trade today at SwissCEX.com.

02/09/2014 || SwissCEX adds iCoin to their portfolio of offerings!
Some fantastic momentum has been taking place for iCoin lately! We're excited to announce our 3rd exchange listing on SwissCEX.com - it's great to partner with an exchange that offers a clean user interface, diligent communication, and continuous member support.

02/09/2014 || CoinMarket launches iCoin trade pairing with BTC!
We're truly excited to announce iCoin's 2nd exchange listing on CoinMarket.io - we believe this is the start of something great and we'd like to thank everyone so far for your diligent and trusted support of iCoin. We look forward to carrying out our promises. Please stay tuned in the next few weeks for more merchant listings, and also a new website launch!

Fast. Simple. Secure. Your currency under your control. www.geticoin.com
Gravity

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 09:06:24 AM

I started mining iCoin now, I am praying the network hash doesn't climb higher!

LordPiccolo

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 09:08:08 AM

Just updated the Recent News section. Pasted here for reference...

Recent News

02/21/2014 || It's official, iCoin is now on CoinWarz!
I'll be frank, this is a huge deal, and the timing was perfect. The iCoin team has been putting off a listing on CoinWarz for a while in fear that multipools may disrupt the trading environment. We just launched our wallet version 1.4 and announced KGW integration at block 30,000 and thanks to this addition, our fears are no longer relevant. iCoin initially launched on CoinWarz at the #5 profitability spot, sitting right next to Dogecoin. It was a fantastic sight, and a great piece of history for iCoin. Don't mind us if we take some figurative baby photos here...

02/20/2014 || iCoin announces Lazy Coins and Bittrex as exchange partners within the same day!
What an incredible day it was for iCoin! We're very excited to announce two emerging exchanges that we're proud to partner with - Bittrex and Lazy Coins. We have been looking for a strong partner with a LTC/ICN trade pairing for some time now, and believe Bittrex will emerge as just that in the very near future.

02/17/2014 || iCoin joins Coin Market Cap, jumps 23 positions, doubles in trade volume, doubles in value in it's first day!
This is only the beginning. We look forward to even more magnificent surprises for our users in the weeks to come. Make sure to track iCoin's progress at Coin Market Cap.

02/16/2014 || iCoin announces ICN/LTC trade pairing on CryptoRush.in and thread addition to Litecointalk forums!
iCoin is very excited to announce a trade pairing between ICN/LTC that we feel can be a substantial part of our trade volume. Visit CryptoRush today to place your first trade! Additionally, you can view our new announcement thread by visiting the Litecointalk Forums.

02/15/2014 || iCoin announces new wallet version launch and addition of Kimoto Gravity into algorithm!
This has been a well circulated topic of discussion for the past couple weeks, and we're excited to finally present our next wallet version and Kimoto Gravity, which will prove to be very beneficial before we hop aboard CoinWarz and CoinMarketCap!

02/11/2014 || ICN/LTC and ICN/DOGE pairings added by our trusted partner, SwissCEX!
Although we believe iCoin will ultimately surpass Dogecoin in longevity and market adoption, we are still proud to have a market pairing with one of the most widely recognized alternative currencies in the world. Come trade today at SwissCEX.com.

02/09/2014 || SwissCEX adds iCoin to their portfolio of offerings!
Some fantastic momentum has been taking place for iCoin lately! We're excited to announce our 3rd exchange listing on SwissCEX.com - it's great to partner with an exchange that offers a clean user interface, diligent communication, and continuous member support.

02/09/2014 || CoinMarket launches iCoin trade pairing with BTC!
We're truly excited to announce iCoin's 2nd exchange listing on CoinMarket.io - we believe this is the start of something great and we'd like to thank everyone so far for your diligent and trusted support of iCoin. We look forward to carrying out our promises. Please stay tuned in the next few weeks for more merchant listings, and also a new website launch!

This is excellent news and to see it all in one place just shows how much this coin is coming along.

▄███████████████████████   
    ███████████████████▀▀▀       
    █████████████▀▀▀             
    ███████▀▀                   
    █████▀▀                     
    ▀▀▀                         

.phore.

..Telegram....
..Facebook...
..Instagram...
..Youtube...
..LinkedIn...
..Twitter......
..Discord...
..Reddit.....
..Github.....
xphore.ioxx

)
LordPiccolo

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 09:08:51 AM

you might have to pray pretty damn hard lol

▄███████████████████████   
    ███████████████████▀▀▀       
    █████████████▀▀▀             
    ███████▀▀                   
    █████▀▀                     
    ▀▀▀                         

.phore.

..Telegram....
..Facebook...
..Instagram...
..Youtube...
..LinkedIn...
..Twitter......
..Discord...
..Reddit.....
..Github.....
xphore.ioxx

)
minecrew

Activity: 224

MineCrew

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 10:44:35 AM

It's better to join any of these pools:

http://icoin.suchpool.pw/ - 4 MH/s
http://icn.multi-pool.eu/ - 12 MH/s
http://icn.5hash.com/ - 37 MH/s

Seems like SpeedMiner has 80% of current Net Hashrate.

http://speedminer.org/ - 215 MH/s
Seerax

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 01:32:14 PM

Keep voting people, we need to be #1 on coinpayments vote! AFAIK everybody who voted will get 100iCoin if you have proof.
https://i.imgur.com/n32lVdO.jpg
BUL1qn1QfAdbaCEPWinjh68tVwDUbqy6Us
Viperbass

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 01:33:05 PM

Right its my birthday and I am accepting donations to my pension pot! Okay I'm only 31 but that's old enough Smiley

Hey Lord,

On behalf of the iCoin Team we wish you happy birthday, hope it's been a good one so far. Smiley

For the rest of the community LordPiccolo has been supporting iCoin from the start and the more passionate community members iCoin gains with time
it can only mean one thing, a positive future for the currency.

The iCoin Team only sets the foundation it's all your support that builds on and it's looking really strong!
LordPiccolo

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 01:40:35 PM

Hey Lord,

On behalf of the iCoin Team we wish you happy birthday, hope it's been a good one so far. Smiley

For the rest of the community LordPiccolo has been supporting iCoin from the start and the more passionate community members iCoin gains with time
it can only mean one thing, a positive future for the currency.

The iCoin Team only sets the foundation it's all your support that builds on and it's looking really strong!

Thanks Viper, I'll carry on supporting this coin and keep spreading the word where I can.

▄███████████████████████   
    ███████████████████▀▀▀       
    █████████████▀▀▀             
    ███████▀▀                   
    █████▀▀                     
    ▀▀▀                         

.phore.

..Telegram....
..Facebook...
..Instagram...
..Youtube...
..LinkedIn...
..Twitter......
..Discord...
..Reddit.....
..Github.....
xphore.ioxx

)
TeamICoiN (OP)

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 01:45:30 PM

Keep voting people, we need to be #1 on coinpayments vote! AFAIK everybody who voted will get 100iCoin if you have proof.
BUL1qn1QfAdbaCEPWinjh68tVwDUbqy6Us

Thanks for your support Seerax, 100 iCoin sent.
LordPiccolo

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 02:18:19 PM

sorry about the wait, just voted. Icoin is 2nd at the moment, 18 votes behind iocoin.

▄███████████████████████   
    ███████████████████▀▀▀       
    █████████████▀▀▀             
    ███████▀▀                   
    █████▀▀                     
    ▀▀▀                         

.phore.

..Telegram....
..Facebook...
..Instagram...
..Youtube...
..LinkedIn...
..Twitter......
..Discord...
..Reddit.....
..Github.....
xphore.ioxx

)
TeamICoiN (OP)

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 02:20:31 PM

sorry about the wait, just voted. Icoin is 2nd at the moment, 18 votes behind iocoin.

Maybe they have 54 votes thinking it was iCoin Wink
LordPiccolo

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 02:24:44 PM

Maybe they have 54 votes thinking it was iCoin Wink

lol im not familar with iocoin at all, what a silly name lol

▄███████████████████████   
    ███████████████████▀▀▀       
    █████████████▀▀▀             
    ███████▀▀                   
    █████▀▀                     
    ▀▀▀                         

.phore.

..Telegram....
..Facebook...
..Instagram...
..Youtube...
..LinkedIn...
..Twitter......
..Discord...
..Reddit.....
..Github.....
xphore.ioxx

)
Johnny-iCoin

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 04:19:07 PM

Thanks for the kind words luckyenough, and yes - all facets of iCoin are looking up right now Smiley Everyone please be patient with us as our marketing strategy is a bit peculiar. We are placing a higher emphasis on getting a lot of wallet downloads and a lot of merchants acquired. We want to set a foundation in place that will be more conducive for everyday commerce. We don't wish to launch on any large exchanges (Cryptsy in particular) until we have a substantial user base built. This will add stability to iCoin and let it shine as it's intended to, as opposed to making it a prime candidate for manipulation early in the game. I'm going to keep a couple big announcements to myself until we have details set in stone, but just know that the btctalk forums will continue to be some of the most heavily updated area for all iCoin announcements. We greatly look forward to growing with you!

Lucky & NR - yes we are working hard from the street to get merchants, and other interests/partnerships.  We appreciate your words of encouragement. Continue to let us know the positive (and even negative) sides, so we can use that when promoting the brand.   -  JG
Pages: « 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 [74] 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 ... 130 »
  Print  

Jump to: