Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 02:17:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 [84] 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICN] iCoin - On Swisscex, C-Cex, Bittrex exchange  (Read 162047 times)
JJcollectibles

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 05:21:33 AM

Hi gang, just fired up the miner for iCoin.  Brutal winter in northeast US has been keeping me busy for the last few weeks.  I was reading through the posts and really, I'm surprised the network hash isn't higher than it is.  I'm throwing 300Khs at it and if anyone has a pci-e 16x riser cable I'll add some more. 

ViperBass, looking good and iCoin can be used at CryptoAlley.com.  We stay sync'd with Coinpayments.

This is great news for us, we will be putting up some war photos on your site today or tomorrow for auction, if it goes well more will come. Been waiting for auction house
for iCoin for long time now.
BigRidg7

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 06:16:04 AM

Our merchants page has been updated with all the confirmed additions and represents iCoin's new CoinPayments partnership!

---

Merchants

iCoin is a trusted and certified CoinPayments partner.

San Francisco SEO Agency
Dead Sea Premier Cosmetics
Arkansas e-Liquid
Crypto Alley

If you’re interested in becoming a merchant, simply create an account at CoinPayments, select iCoin as a preferred payment option, and then visit our Resources page for marketing materials and a wide array of iCoin logos to place on your website. Please contact @Viperbass or @BigRidg7 if you wish to accept iCoin another way. Additionally, make sure to inform us that your business is now accepting iCoin so we can make sure to advertise you on our announcement thread and promote you among our community as a new certified merchant!

Fast. Simple. Secure. Your currency under your control. www.geticoin.com
BigRidg7

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 06:28:56 AM

Updated with one of our payment logos and Alphebetical business listings for future ease of access.

---

Merchants

iCoin is a trusted and certified CoinPayments partner.

Arkansas e-Liquid
Crypto Alley
Dead Sea Premier Cosmetics
San Francisco SEO Agency

If you’re interested in becoming a merchant, simply create an account at CoinPayments, select iCoin as a preferred payment option, and then visit our Resources page for marketing materials and a wide array of iCoin logos to place on your website. Please contact @Viperbass or @BigRidg7 if you wish to accept iCoin another way. Additionally, make sure to inform us that your business is now accepting iCoin so we can make sure to advertise you on our announcement thread and promote you among our community as a new certified merchant!

Fast. Simple. Secure. Your currency under your control. www.geticoin.com
digitaltradz

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 04:23:21 PM

Need more cowbell at http://icoin.altpool.pw:19360/static/ Tongue  We're hashing away but need more power to find blocks.  For those that aren't aware, p2pool also gets a share of transaction fees.  At this point, with a little more power, returns are about 15% higher than regular pools.  Just found another block Shocked
digitaltradz

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 05:14:27 PM

Hi gang, just fired up the miner for iCoin.  Brutal winter in northeast US has been keeping me busy for the last few weeks.  I was reading through the posts and really, I'm surprised the network hash isn't higher than it is.  I'm throwing 300Khs at it and if anyone has a pci-e 16x riser cable I'll add some more. 

ViperBass, looking good and iCoin can be used at CryptoAlley.com.  We stay sync'd with Coinpayments.

This is great news for us, we will be putting up some war photos on your site today or tomorrow for auction, if it goes well more will come. Been waiting for auction house

I just relisted an original Merrill's Marauder patch and will have some service ribbons from the Pacific theater once I get them properly ID'd.  It's tough because my office has been about 10o F and doesn't have decent heat Undecided  I have a bunch of stuff to get listed, just waiting for it to get a bit warmer.
Viperbass

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 05:38:18 PM

Hi gang, just fired up the miner for iCoin.  Brutal winter in northeast US has been keeping me busy for the last few weeks.  I was reading through the posts and really, I'm surprised the network hash isn't higher than it is.  I'm throwing 300Khs at it and if anyone has a pci-e 16x riser cable I'll add some more.  

ViperBass, looking good and iCoin can be used at CryptoAlley.com.  We stay sync'd with Coinpayments.

I just relisted an original Merrill's Marauder patch and will have some service ribbons from the Pacific theater once I get them properly ID'd.  It's tough because my office has been about 10o F and doesn't have decent heat Undecided  I have a bunch of stuff to get listed, just waiting for it to get a bit warmer.

Wow that is pretty cold Digital, looking fwd to seeing what you have listed next. After we attend the Crypto Convention on the 9th April I will be throwing up one of my personal Krugarrands for iCoin on your site Smiley
digitaltradz

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 06:00:41 PM

Hi gang, just fired up the miner for iCoin.  Brutal winter in northeast US has been keeping me busy for the last few weeks.  I was reading through the posts and really, I'm surprised the network hash isn't higher than it is.  I'm throwing 300Khs at it and if anyone has a pci-e 16x riser cable I'll add some more.  

ViperBass, looking good and iCoin can be used at CryptoAlley.com.  We stay sync'd with Coinpayments.

I just relisted an original Merrill's Marauder patch and will have some service ribbons from the Pacific theater once I get them properly ID'd.  It's tough because my office has been about 10o F and doesn't have decent heat Undecided  I have a bunch of stuff to get listed, just waiting for it to get a bit warmer.

Wow that is pretty cold Digital, looking fwd to seeing what you have listed next. After we attend the Crypto Convention on the 9th April I will be throwing up one of my personal Krugarrands for iCoin on your site Smiley

Is that conference this one? http://www.cryptocurrencyconvention.com/  Hmm?  Looks interesting.  I'm right down the road(about 2 hrs. away).  Will you be attending?
Viperbass

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 06:42:27 PM

Hey Digital,

Just sent you a PM, Bigridg7 will be. We will have a booth and he will be doing a 15 minute presentation on iCoin.
JJcollectibles

Activity: 22

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 06:53:41 PM

Hi DigiT,

I have put up the following auction on your website, do I need to register with coinpayments for the transaction to go through for iCoin? I am guessing I need to setup my wallet somewhere...

http://www.cryptoalley.com/original-south-african-engineer-corps-ww2over-37-photos-tanks-damaged-bridgesblown-up-cars,name,100220,auction_id,auction_details

Please let me know. Smiley

Thanks
digitaltradz

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 07:02:52 PM

Hi DigiT,

I have put up the following auction on your website, do I need to register with coinpayments for the transaction to go through for iCoin? I am guessing I need to setup my wallet somewhere...

http://www.cryptoalley.com/original-south-african-engineer-corps-ww2over-37-photos-tanks-damaged-bridgesblown-up-cars,name,100220,auction_id,auction_details

Please let me know. Smiley

Thanks

Yes, register with Coinpayments.  There are complete instructions on the CryptoAlley Help page http://www.cryptoalley.com/help,page,content_pages Setting up Coinpayments To Accept Payments.  Any problems, contact me at support@cryptoalley.com.
LordPiccolo

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 09:49:16 AM

Morning

Are you guys happy with the progress of Icoin? It seems to me like everything has gone very smoothly and are winning the battle at the moment.

This forum thread is very nice to be involved in as you devs/Icoin team have been very open and always seem to respond to people questions concerns!

Carry on the superb work

▄███████████████████████   
    █████████████████████████   
    ███████           ███████   
    ███████          ▄███████   
    ███████   ▄▄▄▄███████████   
    ████████████████████████▀   
    ███████████████████▀▀▀       
    █████████████▀▀▀             
    ███████▀▀                   
    █████▀▀                     
    ▀▀▀                         

.phore.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
xD E L I V E R I N G   B L O C K C H A I N   T E C H N O L O G Yxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxT O   T H E   R E A L   W O R L Dxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
..Telegram....
..Facebook...
..Instagram...
..Youtube...
..LinkedIn...
..Twitter......
..Discord...
..Reddit.....
..Github.....
(██████████████████████████████
xphore.ioxx

██████████████████████████████████████
)
flo_k

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 05:15:30 PM

I like iCoin very much, but at this point I would have preferred that, two weeks ago, have made ​​the decision to invest my few bitcoins in Aurora instead of iCoin Cheesy Of course, only to earn some more bitcoins to invest in iCoin, after  Grin
TeamICoiN (OP)

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 06:47:14 PM

Morning

Are you guys happy with the progress of Icoin? It seems to me like everything has gone very smoothly and are winning the battle at the moment.

This forum thread is very nice to be involved in as you devs/Icoin team have been very open and always seem to respond to people questions concerns!

Carry on the superb work

Hey LP,

We are happy with the progress iCoin is making, we have the foundation in place and we will just continue to keep adding on. I personally believe after the 9th April we will have a totally
different landscape for iCoin as the world takes notice.

On other news, we will be added to a chinese exchange soon.

Another version of the Android wallet has been released for testing and it's looking really good!
KiwiSi

Activity: 75

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 09:25:48 PM
Last edit: March 03, 2014, 09:58:38 PM by KiwiSi

Hi Folks,

I've just discovered the iCoin community, and have to say that I'm very impressed both with the coin, dev involvement and the great friendly conversations being had.  Definitely very refreshing after the too many sub-standard "quick-buck" crap-coins being released and in circulation at the moment, along with the flimsy community backing/support.

Can anyone recommend a decent mining pool, I've had a look through the official list on this thread, though most of these either don't have any (or very few) miners or are no longer online?  With the current diff. level are many of you taking a punt by solo mining?

** Update:  I signed up at SpeedMiner ***

Thanks  Smiley
LordPiccolo

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 10:40:30 PM

Hi Folks,

I've just discovered the iCoin community, and have to say that I'm very impressed both with the coin, dev involvement and the great friendly conversations being had.  Definitely very refreshing after the too many sub-standard "quick-buck" crap-coins being released and in circulation at the moment, along with the flimsy community backing/support.

Can anyone recommend a decent mining pool, I've had a look through the official list on this thread, though most of these either don't have any (or very few) miners or are no longer online?  With the current diff. level are many of you taking a punt by solo mining?

** Update:  I signed up at SpeedMiner ***

Thanks  Smiley

Welcome to Icoin Smiley

I mine at speedminer, no issues at all with the pool. I havn't tried solo miningt at this difficulty. How are you getting on with the pool and what hardware you chucking at It?

▄███████████████████████   
    ███████           ███████   
    ███████          ▄███████   
    ███████   ▄▄▄▄███████████   
    ████████████████████████▀   
    ███████████████████▀▀▀       
    █████████████▀▀▀             
    ███████▀▀                   
    █████▀▀                     
    ▀▀▀                         

.phore.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xD E L I V E R I N G   B L O C K C H A I N   T E C H N O L O G Yxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxT O   T H E   R E A L   W O R L Dxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

..Telegram....
..Facebook...
..Instagram...
..Youtube...
..LinkedIn...
..Twitter......
..Discord...
..Reddit.....
..Github.....
(██████████████████████████████
xphore.ioxx

██████████████████████████████████████
)
KiwiSi

Activity: 75

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 11:14:26 PM

Thanks  Smiley

Been pleased with the mining experience so far.  I've pointed my modest 5 x MSI R9 280x rig at the pool, adding approx. 3.5 - 3.6 mh/s of extra hash.

Looking forward to seeing iCoin develop and be part of the community.

Cheers.
Coinhead101

Activity: 1

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 12:13:12 AM

Hi iCoiners :-)

I just found out about iCoin and I must say it all looks very impressive.
I do have a question for the devs though.
Did you trademark the name iCoin? I mean lets fast forward a few years where (hopefully) crypto in general has really taken off with iCoin in the top 10.
What would stop Apple from claiming the name iCoin for their own crypto-like currency? (if they would be interested in developing such)

If you trademarked the name iCoin and Apple would be interested, that would cause the price of each iCoin to skyrocket of course.

Hope to hear from you (or anyone else who has the answer)

Thanks for your time

Coinhead

PS. I don't know if this question was already asked, I sifted through a lot of pages in this thread but couldn't find it.
nrhs05

Activity: 268
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 01:40:39 AM

I hope none of you folks had many coins on coinmarket.io , it isn't looking too good from reading everything today. Perhaps its just poor communication, lets hope so.

btc: bc1q3ll9xul5mpyq5vqgzdwj079xl2gxafhrgr3kq0
TeamICoiN (OP)

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 06:43:48 AM

Hi iCoiners :-)

I just found out about iCoin and I must say it all looks very impressive.
I do have a question for the devs though.
Did you trademark the name iCoin? I mean lets fast forward a few years where (hopefully) crypto in general has really taken off with iCoin in the top 10.
What would stop Apple from claiming the name iCoin for their own crypto-like currency? (if they would be interested in developing such)

If you trademarked the name iCoin and Apple would be interested, that would cause the price of each iCoin to skyrocket of course.

Hope to hear from you (or anyone else who has the answer)

Thanks for your time

Coinhead

PS. I don't know if this question was already asked, I sifted through a lot of pages in this thread but couldn't find it.

Hi Coinhead,

The name has not been trademarked, but at the same time Apple can't claim the name iCoin as there own. There is plenty other companies that use i"whatever" for their businesses/stores etc.
We did make sure of that

After the 9th April the world will know about iCoin. In the meantime we will make sure we just keep adding to the coin to increase value once more people start to realize the potential this currency
has. Enjoy the low hash rate and prices while it lasts Smiley
TeamICoiN (OP)

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 06:48:46 AM

I hope none of you folks had many coins on coinmarket.io , it isn't looking too good from reading everything today. Perhaps its just poor communication, lets hope so.

I think Coinmarket will be back up at some stage but they have a lot to learn about ETAs and customer support. ATM it's the exchanges that are causing a bad name for
Cryptos in general and not the actual virtual currencies themselves.

I feel that regulation will be needed on exchanges in the future to protect the consumers/traders/investors.

Pages: « 1 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 [84] 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 »
  Print  

Jump to: