Bitcoin Forum
July 22, 2024, 10:27:03 PM *
News: Help 1Dq create 15th anniversary forum artwork.

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 [86] 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICN] iCoin - On Swisscex, C-Cex, Bittrex exchange  (Read 162061 times)
buttonmc

Activity: 277
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 05:11:32 PM

iCoin #2 on coinwarz atm  Roll Eyes
Gravity

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 06:35:39 PM

Dahum, haven't looked at bitcointalk forums for a few days and so much is happening with iCoin.

Really surprised the coin is still under the radar! I will be buying up another 2000 at these prices.

LordPiccolo

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 07:37:13 PM
Last edit: March 04, 2014, 07:49:46 PM by LordPiccolo

Sent one Icoin both ways in the wallet, sent and received okay.

however, when i sent the coin it arrived in the mobile wallet from a different address?

▄███████████████████████   
    █████████████████████████   
    ███████           ███████   
    ███████          ▄███████   
    ███████   ▄▄▄▄███████████   
    ████████████████████████▀   
    ███████████████████▀▀▀       
    █████████████▀▀▀             
    ███████▀▀                   
    █████▀▀                     
    ▀▀▀                         

.phore.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
xD E L I V E R I N G   B L O C K C H A I N   T E C H N O L O G Yxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxT O   T H E   R E A L   W O R L Dxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
..Telegram....
..Facebook...
..Instagram...
..Youtube...
..LinkedIn...
..Twitter......
..Discord...
..Reddit.....
..Github.....
(██████████████████████████████
xphore.ioxx

██████████████████████████████████████
)
BigRidg7

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 07:42:37 PM

Dahum, haven't looked at bitcointalk forums for a few days and so much is happening with iCoin.

Really surprised the coin is still under the radar! I will be buying up another 2000 at these prices.

Yeah I was thinking the same thing. There's a few actionable items that need to take place prior to getting a large growth surge. I'm placing a very heavy focus on broadening our social media channels throughout the next month, leading into the convention. We plan to have 10,000+ Twitter followers and 1,000+ FB fans by that time. In addition, I have a friend of mine John who has been working on merchant partnerships, and my other main focus will be publications. We are spooling up for a crescendo of awesomeness...

BTW, if anyone knows any good ins with some major industry specific pubs (Coindesk, Bitcoin Mag, etc...) or non-industry specific (Business Insider, Tech Crunch, etc...) the iCoin team will ensure you're compensated VERY well for your introduction and finalization of an article Smiley PM me for details

Fast. Simple. Secure. Your currency under your control. www.geticoin.com
digitaltradz

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 08:09:48 PM

CryptoAlley has items listed with iCoins and more coming the rest of the week.  Just so you all know, you can sell digital goods at CryptoAlley(Digital Downloads) as long as they don't exceed 2MB.  So if you know bands that want to sell their tunes, have ebooks, whatever, CryptoAlley is there to serve.   Also, looking for services?  We have reverse auctions.  Bob wants his yard mowed. Bill, John, and Bertha start bidding and the lowest bid gets the job.

CryptoAlley is a great place to get people to start to use iCoin and as a community, you can make it happen.
LordPiccolo

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 08:28:21 PM

CryptoAlley has items listed with iCoins and more coming the rest of the week.  Just so you all know, you can sell digital goods at CryptoAlley(Digital Downloads) as long as they don't exceed 2MB.  So if you know bands that want to sell their tunes, have ebooks, whatever, CryptoAlley is there to serve.   Also, looking for services?  We have reverse auctions.  Bob wants his yard mowed. Bill, John, and Bertha start bidding and the lowest bid gets the job.

CryptoAlley is a great place to get people to start to use iCoin and as a community, you can make it happen.

I have LED bulbs I'd like to sell, can these be listed? have you have much call for electronic goods?

▄███████████████████████   
    ███████████████████▀▀▀       
    █████████████▀▀▀             
    ███████▀▀                   
    █████▀▀                     
    ▀▀▀                         

.phore.

..Telegram....
..Facebook...
..Instagram...
..Youtube...
..LinkedIn...
..Twitter......
..Discord...
..Reddit.....
..Github.....
xphore.ioxx

)
digitaltradz

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 08:44:38 PM

I have LED bulbs I'd like to sell, can these be listed? have you have much call for electronic goods?
List them and spread the word.  Hmmm? What kind of LEDs?  CryptoAlley is new, just like iCoin.  Think of CryptoAlley as the eBay of the crypto world. You never know what people are looking for and to boot, there's no fees right now.  All listing capabilities are free and there's no final value fee.  Maybe someday, but not now.  Follow the terms, list, and have fun.  Most everything you need to get started is on our help page and if not, just contact support@cryptoalley.com.
JJcollectibles

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 08:46:08 PM

Just made my 1st bid on CryptoAlley, my dad will love the Merrill's Maurders Patch for his WW2 collection. Smiley
digitaltradz

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 08:51:38 PM

Just made my 1st bid on CryptoAlley, my dad will love the Merrill's Maurders Patch for his WW2 collection. Smiley
Guaranteed an original.  My uncle was a MM.  I have all his service ribbons from that time also.  I'm getting them authenticated this weekend.  My Mom used to tell me stories about him telling stories about the action. Believe it or not, the MM guys were mostly Army, but Unc was a Marine that volunteered. He's one of the 20% that aren't in the roles, but he was there.
digitaltradz

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 08:57:15 PM

Guaranteed an original.  My uncle was a MM.  I have all his service ribbons from that time also.  I'm getting them authenticated this weekend.  My Mom used to tell me stories about him telling stories about the action. Believe it or not, the MM guys were mostly Army, but Unc was a Marine that volunteered. He's one of the 20% that aren't in the roles, but he was there.

BTW, I want the pics, but I haven't mined enough ICN yet Cheesy  That's why I ask about Ð?

CryptoAlley is kind of strange.  You have the pics for ICN and I have Ð.  I can bid in ICN and do the conversion at checkout with Ð.  Did you catch that?  Coinpayments and CryptoAlley have put together probably the strangest trading platform ever.  There's a learning curve, but I'll bet you send thos great photos to me.  Never did tell me on CryptoAlley messaging, when are they from?
LordPiccolo

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 09:03:53 PM

List them and spread the word.  Hmmm? What kind of LEDs?  CryptoAlley is new, just like iCoin.  Think of CryptoAlley as the eBay of the crypto world. You never know what people are looking for and to boot, there's no fees right now.  All listing capabilities are free and there's no final value fee.  Maybe someday, but not now.  Follow the terms, list, and have fun.  Most everything you need to get started is on our help page and if not, just contact support@cryptoalley.com.

just your normal household gu10 leds, we use them here in the uk, I have various others too

▄███████████████████████   
    ███████████████████▀▀▀       
    █████████████▀▀▀             
    ███████▀▀                   
    █████▀▀                     
    ▀▀▀                         

.phore.

..Telegram....
..Facebook...
..Instagram...
..Youtube...
..LinkedIn...
..Twitter......
..Discord...
..Reddit.....
..Github.....
xphore.ioxx

)
digitaltradz

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 09:09:39 PM

CryptoAlley has items listed with iCoins and more coming the rest of the week.  Just so you all know, you can sell digital goods at CryptoAlley(Digital Downloads) as long as they don't exceed 2MB.  So if you know bands that want to sell their tunes, have ebooks, whatever, CryptoAlley is there to serve.   Also, looking for services?  We have reverse auctions.  Bob wants his yard mowed. Bill, John, and Bertha start bidding and the lowest bid gets the job.

List them and spread the word.  Hmmm? What kind of LEDs?  CryptoAlley is new, just like iCoin.  Think of CryptoAlley as the eBay of the crypto world. You never know what people are looking for and to boot, there's no fees right now.  All listing capabilities are free and there's no final value fee.  Maybe someday, but not now.  Follow the terms, list, and have fun.  Most everything you need to get started is on our help page and if not, just contact support@cryptoalley.com.

just your normal household gu10 leds, we use them here in the uk, I have various others too

We don't have "normal" leds for the US.  They're like $30.00 USD for a "bulb" that maybe light your bedroom.  Deffinately put them up there.  Not costing you anything except some time and pictures to list them.  The more the merrier Grin

EDIT:  CryptoAlley was put on the net to give people the chance to support their coin.  Do we have everything reprogrammed from fiat?  Naaaaah. That's why there's no fees and that's a good thing.  CryptoAlley wants to be the place that folks can come and have a good time selling and buying.  As a matter of fact, there's a forum for CA in the works.  That gives regular folks a chance to chat, compare notes, and really do something with crypto, iCoin or whatever.  Sound good?
JJcollectibles

Activity: 22

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 09:27:45 PM

BTW, I want the pics, but I haven't mined enough ICN yet Cheesy  That's why I ask about Ð?

CryptoAlley is kind of strange.  You have the pics for ICN and I have Ð.  I can bid in ICN and do the conversion at checkout with Ð.  Did you catch that?  Coinpayments and CryptoAlley have put together probably the strangest trading platform ever.  There's a learning curve, but I'll bet you send thos great photos to me.  Never did tell me on CryptoAlley messaging, when are they from?

Just replied, sorry didn't notice the PM Smiley
digitaltradz

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 09:37:12 PM

Just replied, sorry didn't notice the PM Smiley
NP, it appears at the top of the left column when you login.  Took me a while too to notice that Cheesy Cheesy
buttonmc

Activity: 277

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 12:16:12 AM

2 questions about the current transparency of icoin:

1) Are there any charts available that show the distribution of icoin among wallets?

2) Is there an audit of the number of icoins spent so far on promotions from the pre-mine?
I am under the impression over 50% of the coins in circulation are still in the hands of the developers.
nrhs05

Activity: 268
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 02:58:30 AM

1) Are there any charts available that show the distribution of icoin among wallets?

2) Is there an audit of the number of icoins spent so far on promotions from the pre-mine?
I am under the impression over 50% of the coins in circulation are still in the hands of the developers.

I won't answer any questions fully as i do not have completely accurate information.  The coin sat at ~50mh/s for quite some time, so i would assume there are a few who hold decent amounts. About 44,000 new coins are created each day.

As for bounties i am not sure what has been paid, but i know they have had some giveaways, and all say they are paid their bounties.  They did have one mining promotion which rewarded something like 150,000 ICN over 2000 blocks.

Perhaps some of the dev team has some better info for you

btc: bc1q3ll9xul5mpyq5vqgzdwj079xl2gxafhrgr3kq0
niceman

Activity: 336
Merit: 254

CoinMine.pw

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2014, 03:47:46 AM

You can mine iCoin at www.CoinMine.pw - the best place to park your workers! Roll Eyes

• Many coins to mine from one account
  • Unique functions
  • Easy switch worker from web interface without reconnects and stales!
  • Almost 0% reject rate !
  • Switch and monitor workers with API !
  • Auto switch workers with personal Coin Sets and Coin's Difficulty range for every Worker
  • USD, LTC, BTC rates for all mined coins!
  • Profitability calculator for LTC, USD for all coins!
  • Really FAST and clean interface.
  • Self-written server software optimized for maximum performance!
  • Cool and impressive functions adds almost every day!

And off course standard:

• Dedicated Xeon Server
  • SSL support
  • SSD HDD RAID
  • Several 1Gbit Europe Uplinks
  • DDOS Protection
  • IRC and E-mail support!
  • Stratum
  • VARDIFF
  • PPL(10MIN)S Payout
  • Auto Payouts every minute

And most interesting

Still totally 0% fees (mining and payout) during active development phase
Your donates are very appreciated

BigRidg7

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 05:18:24 AM

You can mine iCoin at www.CoinMine.pw - the best place to park your workers! Roll Eyes

• Many coins to mine from one account
  • Unique functions
  • Easy switch worker from web interface without reconnects and stales!
  • Almost 0% reject rate !
  • Switch and monitor workers with API !
  • Auto switch workers with personal Coin Sets and Coin's Difficulty range for every Worker
  • USD, LTC, BTC rates for all mined coins!
  • Profitability calculator for LTC, USD for all coins!
  • Really FAST and clean interface.
  • Self-written server software optimized for maximum performance!
  • Cool and impressive functions adds almost every day!

And off course standard:

• Dedicated Xeon Server
  • SSL support
  • SSD HDD RAID
  • Several 1Gbit Europe Uplinks
  • DDOS Protection
  • IRC and E-mail support!
  • Stratum
  • VARDIFF
  • PPL(10MIN)S Payout
  • Auto Payouts every minute

And most interesting

Still totally 0% fees (mining and payout) during active development phase
Your donates are very appreciated

Thanks niceman, looks like a clean setup! I'll add this to the front page in a moment Smiley

fablkak

Activity: 48

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 05:26:12 AM

We are tracking (the premine) this through a robust accounting plugin that takes information from the teams's reporting and aggregates that to a pie chart and itemized list, with blockchain confirmations for each payout or transaction. This will be available to the public to see this upcoming week (Jason, can you clarify that please) and we just have a few more tweaks to make for perfection. This will be a new page on our website Smiley

How is this coming along? I think more info on this would also inform the people posting just above me.
Are you still expecting to get it up and running for the public this week?
BigRidg7

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 05:32:07 AM
Last edit: March 05, 2014, 10:46:52 AM by BigRidg7

I won't answer any questions fully as i do not have completely accurate information.  The coin sat at ~50mh/s for quite some time, so i would assume there are a few who hold decent amounts. About 44,000 new coins are created each day.

As for bounties i am not sure what has been paid, but i know they have had some giveaways, and all say they are paid their bounties.  They did have one mining promotion which rewarded something like 150,000 ICN over 2000 blocks.

Perhaps some of the dev team has some better info for you

Hey buttonmc, those are some great questions, and the reasoning for asking them is very valid considering the amount of pump n' dump scam coins which pop up each day it seems Wink

We have currently given over 1,000,000 iCoin out for promotions and bounties. This also takes into consideration what myself, our project manager, and our designer were given to help launch the coin.

Upcoming large giveaways will include charity events as well as an upcoming Crypto Currency Convention! I will be speaking at the event, and also giving out 75,000 iCoin to those in attendance Smiley

In terms of future plans, this is negotiable dependent on our current needs and time-frame for particular marketing activities, but after an in-depth meeting on this subject, we would like to distribute 1mm - 1.5mm over the entirety of this year, and then anywhere from .5mm - 1mm per year after that, until the conclusion of the premine is spent. This puts us at a time-frame between 3.5 - 7 years in total for the full distribution of the premine, in which developer holdings will decrease and total coins in production will increase, thus skewing the ratio of premine withheld from public trade.

We have a robust accounting aggregation tool that has tracked our payouts thus far, and all the members of the iCoin team have access to this, which makes for a nice little system of checks and balances. Furthermore, all this information is routed to an itemized pie chart broken down by Marketing | Promotion | Development | Premine Remaining, etc...

In fact this is something we still need to go live with on the site! Thanks for your reminder. I'll aim to make this a priority today / tomorrow.

Hope that answers your question. Let me know if you need anything else. Here to help! - Ryan

Pages: « 1 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 [86] 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 »
  Print  

Jump to: