Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 01:31:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 [91] 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICN] iCoin - On Swisscex, C-Cex, Bittrex exchange  (Read 162047 times)
infofront
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 2780

Shitcoin Minimalist

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 04:04:24 PM

I haven't sold any on an exchange yet, but out of the current crop, I think I'd go with cryptorush. They seem to be doing the most iCoin volume and are generally a well-regarded exchange.
Reverb

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 04:10:12 PM

What exchange is everyone using now? I havent traded any of my coins yet! As all other coins are on a go slow I thought it's about time I unleash my trading on a new exchange, I do like losing my coins lol

I think Cryptorush is one of the best at the moment.
Viperbass

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 04:25:22 PM

What exchange is everyone using now? I havent traded any of my coins yet! As all other coins are on a go slow I thought it's about time I unleash my trading on a new exchange, I do like losing my coins lol

Cryptorush definitely has the most buyers atm, but is 1/10th of what coinmarket.io was trading some days.

We will push for a larger exchange when there is enough liquidity in the market place.

Reverb

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 04:26:35 PM

Cryptorush definitely has the most buyers atm, but is 1/10th of what coinmarket.io was trading some days.

We will push for a larger exchange when there is enough liquidity in the market place.

Yeah, even though cryptorush has the most buyers, people sell way too low.
LordPiccolo

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 04:50:49 PM

it would appear crytorush is the stand out exchange lol, Thanks guys

▄███████████████████████   
    █████████████████████████   
    ███████           ███████   
    ███████          ▄███████   
    ███████   ▄▄▄▄███████████   
    ████████████████████████▀   
    ███████████████████▀▀▀       
    █████████████▀▀▀             
    ███████▀▀                   
    █████▀▀                     
    ▀▀▀                         

.phore.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
xD E L I V E R I N G   B L O C K C H A I N   T E C H N O L O G Yxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxT O   T H E   R E A L   W O R L Dxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
..Telegram....
..Facebook...
..Instagram...
..Youtube...
..LinkedIn...
..Twitter......
..Discord...
..Reddit.....
..Github.....
(██████████████████████████████
xphore.ioxx

██████████████████████████████████████
)
LordPiccolo

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 05:03:39 PM

I'm going to pop over to another ANN thread and give someone a chance to win 50 Icoin - I'll be playing pool again soon Wink

▄███████████████████████   
    ███████████████████▀▀▀       
    █████████████▀▀▀             
    ███████▀▀                   
    █████▀▀                     
    ▀▀▀                         

.phore.

..Telegram....
..Facebook...
..Instagram...
..Youtube...
..LinkedIn...
..Twitter......
..Discord...
..Reddit.....
..Github.....
xphore.ioxx

)
TeamICoiN (OP)

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 09:06:58 AM

I thought it would be a good time to give a update of events for iCoin:

1. As you know bigridg7 did a radio interview yesterday which we will release to the public as soon as it's made available.
2. We will push for the Android Wallet to go live this weekend.
3. Looking at adding a escrow service for iCoin so we can maintain the merchants we currently have and add more.
4. Planning for a FIAT/iCoin exchange --> Long term plan discussed by the team.
5. 9th April iCoin will be represented in a big way at the Crypto Currency Convention in NYC.

Reverb

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 09:09:37 AM

1. As you know bigridg7 did a radio interview yesterday which we will release to the public as soon as it's made available.
3. Looking at adding a escrow service for iCoin so we can maintain the merchants we currently have and add more.
5. 9th April iCoin will be represented in a big way at the Crypto Currency Convention in NYC.

Awesome, will the Android Wallet become available in the Play Store?
Can't wait to hear the radio interview!
TeamICoiN (OP)

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 09:21:27 AM

We will be requesting it gets added to the Play Store after about 2 weeks of full live usage.

Website updates:

1. Finance page to be made live.
2. Adding Merchant page after translations are completed.
LordPiccolo

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 10:42:55 AM

We will be requesting it gets added to the Play Store after about 2 weeks of full live usage.

Website updates:

1. Finance page to be made live.
2. Adding Merchant page after translations are completed.

Now you have opened up to the community with the idea of an exchange for Fiat/iCoin, how do you guys intend to do this? I appreciate it's early on Smiley

WDC tried this and had everyone waiting with anticipation for it to go belly up and flatline.

I think an escrow service would be awesome too!

LP

▄███████████████████████   
    ███████████████████▀▀▀       
    █████████████▀▀▀             
    ███████▀▀                   
    █████▀▀                     
    ▀▀▀                         

.phore.

..Telegram....
..Facebook...
..Instagram...
..Youtube...
..LinkedIn...
..Twitter......
..Discord...
..Reddit.....
..Github.....
xphore.ioxx

)
Bluestreet
Legendary

Activity: 988

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 08:21:44 PM

I have lost a fair amount of iCoin and btc on the latest scam exchange coinmarket.io recently which has put me off virtual currencies for the last week.

It was a small portion of my holdings but I have lost trust in all exchanges after gox and now coinmarket.io .
mollok

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 09:10:11 PM

Nice to see Icoin price picking up on Poloniex, up to 0.00003900 btc still holding tho.
minecrew

Activity: 224

MineCrew

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 09:31:18 PM

I have lost a fair amount of iCoin and btc on the latest scam exchange coinmarket.io recently which has put me off virtual currencies for the last week.

It was a small portion of my holdings but I have lost trust in all exchanges after gox and now coinmarket.io .

I was writing about Coinmarket.io... At one moment it seemed like a good exchange. But after 3-4 shutdowns, i decided not to hold my iCoins there.

Poloniex is bad too... How you can call this 13% duty that happened few days ago???

Cryptorush shuts down too sometimes, so trading here is not safe too.

Now i trust only 4 alt-exchanges:
1. Cryptsy
2. CoinEX
3. MintPal
4. BTer

It's pity that iCoin is not presented on these exchanges... But I think in the near future it will take it's place.
BigRidg7

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 09:47:03 PM

iCoin mentioned in Venture Beat article about the upcoming Crypto Currency Convention!

Link: http://venturebeat.com/2014/03/03/the-first-ever-cryptocurrency-convention-set-to-explore-the-future-of-digital-currencies/

Fast. Simple. Secure. Your currency under your control. www.geticoin.com
minecrew

MineCrew

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 09:47:30 PM

Nice to see Icoin price picking up on Poloniex, up to 0.00003900 btc still holding tho.

In order to be sure that iCoin is holding above 3000 sat. it should a few days to pass.

I think, somebody bought in because hashrate grew from 200 to 400 MH/s...
LordPiccolo

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 09:48:29 PM

I was writing about Coinmarket.io... At one moment it seemed like a good exchange. But after 3-4 shutdowns, i decided not to hold my iCoins there.

Poloniex is bad too... How you can call this 13% duty that happened few days ago???

1. Cryptsy
2. CoinEX
3. MintPal
4. BTer

It's pity that iCoin is not presented on these exchanges... But I think in the near future it will take it's place.

I have only ever traded on BTC-E, Cryptsy and coinex so I can't comment on the others. It does seem a shame to have some many exchanges with so many problems all at once.

I am holding my iCoin in my wallet until I can trade them or use them.

▄███████████████████████   
    ███████████████████▀▀▀       
    █████████████▀▀▀             
    ███████▀▀                   
    █████▀▀                     
    ▀▀▀                         

.phore.

..Telegram....
..Facebook...
..Instagram...
..Youtube...
..LinkedIn...
..Twitter......
..Discord...
..Reddit.....
..Github.....
xphore.ioxx

)
minecrew

MineCrew

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 09:51:27 PM

iCoin mentioned in Venture Beat article about the upcoming Crypto Currency Convention!

Link: http://venturebeat.com/2014/03/03/the-first-ever-cryptocurrency-convention-set-to-explore-the-future-of-digital-currencies/

BigRidg7, as you are here, I wanted to ask 1 (one) question...

There's site where everyone can see hashrates of every coin - http://liteshack.com/

But iCoin is not listed there. Can iCoin team contact LiteShack to list iCoin? It can be helpful.
minecrew

MineCrew

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 09:53:56 PM

1. Cryptsy
2. CoinEX
3. MintPal
4. BTer

I have only ever traded on BTC-E, Cryptsy and coinex so I can't comment on the others. It does seem a shame to have some many exchanges with so many problems all at once.

I like BTC-E and I trust it too. But I was talking about alt-exchanges. BTC-E is focused on BTC/USD and LTC/USD trading.
BigRidg7

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 09:58:19 PM

1. Cryptsy
2. CoinEX
3. MintPal
4. BTer

Yes, frankly enough almost every single exchange has switched to voting as it's primary means of accepting on new currencies. It's a bit unfair because we all know that the vast majority of currencies either use bot votes or 'bought' votes (voting with btc donations) so they are no longer accepting the coins with the most potential or the most marketable, simply the ones with the biggest BTC holders or willing to pay for / orchestrate the most voting bots. Don't get me wrong, there's certainly coins that pay their dues when it comes to getting the community involved, but most don't.

In reference to exchange security, I'm right there with you minecrew, I'll never keep more than 5-10% of my BTC, LTC or ICN funds on an exchange at any given time. In fact, there is 0% of my funds on exchanges at this time. I keep my wallets on an encrypted stainless steel Ironkey flash drive (you can put it in the oven or sink it down to the Titanic and it still operates perfectly fine) and additionally I encrypt all my wallets, keep my flash drive in my safe, and upon making transactions I perform a wallet backup each time to 3 different locations with equal security provisions. Call me crazy, but MtGox gave me a scare as well.

With that being said, I see no large harm in making trades daily on exchanges. Everyone please just take precautions dealing with very new exchanges. We have full intent to list on all the exchanges you listed above with time minecrew.

In fact, we are currently on the voting for BTer, MintPal, and (soon to be) Cryptsy. It will be far easier to attack each of these one at a time as a community. This is absolutely open for discussion and I'm curious to hear everyone's thoughts!

Which one should we go after first?

A. Cryptsy
B. MintPal
C. BTer

Fast. Simple. Secure. Your currency under your control. www.geticoin.com
LordPiccolo

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 10:01:57 PM

1. Cryptsy
2. CoinEX
3. MintPal
4. BTer

I like BTC-E and I trust it too. But I was talking about alt-exchanges. BTC-E is focused on BTC/USD and LTC/USD trading.

Yeah sorry Minecrew, Cryptsy is the exchange of choice for me at the moment.

▄███████████████████████   
    ███████████████████▀▀▀       
    █████████████▀▀▀             
    ███████▀▀                   
    █████▀▀                     
    ▀▀▀                         

.phore.

..Telegram....
..Facebook...
..Instagram...
..Youtube...
..LinkedIn...
..Twitter......
..Discord...
..Reddit.....
..Github.....
xphore.ioxx

)
Pages: « 1 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 [91] 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 »
  Print  

Jump to: