Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:38:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 [96] 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICN] iCoin - On Swisscex, C-Cex, Bittrex exchange  (Read 162045 times)
Bluestreet
Legendary

Activity: 988
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 09:18:30 AM

I went to sleep thinking, yes! I'll buy some more at 500 tomorrow, woke up and its now at 3000, damn sleep!!!!! DAMN SLEEP!!!!

Happy Thursday folks Smiley

If you want to make quick in and out, best price is on poloniex atm. I am just too paranoid about exchanges to risk it.

We should do some trade on mintpal so we can get iCoin on this exchange, all it takes is 1 trade and if you go btc/ltc trade that is a safe trade to enable the voting.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
LordPiccolo

Activity: 1022

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 10:31:27 AM

Not interested in making a quick buck as I have no intention of selling Smiley Just trying to pick up what I can at cheap prices, also doing this with NET Smiley

I have been voting on mintpal and the exchanges seems better than cryptorush ( Still annoyed about how some of the orderes get ignored )

I am very nervous about putting my coins on to anything other than cryptsy at the moment ( never had any issues wit this exchange), Although I don't like the fact there are so many coins out there. That said, it looks like it's not going to change so I'll just buy up what I can and stick to old school coins I think ( Except iCoin of course )

LP

▄███████████████████████   
    █████████████████████████   
    ███████           ███████   
    ███████          ▄███████   
    ███████   ▄▄▄▄███████████   
    ████████████████████████▀   
    ███████████████████▀▀▀       
    █████████████▀▀▀             
    ███████▀▀                   
    █████▀▀                     
    ▀▀▀                         

.phore.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
xD E L I V E R I N G   B L O C K C H A I N   T E C H N O L O G Yxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxT O   T H E   R E A L   W O R L Dxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
..Telegram....
..Facebook...
..Instagram...
..Youtube...
..LinkedIn...
..Twitter......
..Discord...
..Reddit.....
..Github.....
(██████████████████████████████
xphore.ioxx

██████████████████████████████████████
)
nrhs05

Activity: 268
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 10:39:19 AM

Innovation is nice and all, but if you have no uses for this innovative coins to a point where you cannot buy anything with them... then do they actually have any value?  Sure people are paying that much for them but eventually people will realize their limited usefulness and drop it. At least that is my opinion.  Coins can be modified even after the fact to implement any game changing technology.

btc: bc1q3ll9xul5mpyq5vqgzdwj079xl2gxafhrgr3kq0
speedminer

Activity: 117
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2014, 10:57:19 AM

Has https://www.moolah.io/about been mentioned here?
Seems like a good option to add once the FIAT/ICN is here...  Could really raise the intrest in iCoin I believe.

iCoin mining pool @ : http://speedminer.org
FLT mining pool @ : http://flutter.speedminer.org
NLG mining pool @ : http://gulden.speedminer.org
speedminer

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2014, 12:18:19 PM

Net HashRate about 300 MH.  Seems like a multipool is mining iCoin?

TeamICoiN (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 12:29:06 PM

Seems like a good option to add once the FIAT/ICN is here...  Could really raise the intrest in iCoin I believe.

Hey Speed,

I have made contact with Moolah and just waiting for there response, bigridg7 will be doing a follow up mail later today or tomorrow... He was busy with prep for the Crypto Currency Convention as content needed to be finalized yesterday.

Which is why he has been quieter then usual on the forums.

We will keep everyone updated. Also we are in talks with our first Chinese Merchant and we just working out a deal with them... will keep you all posted as events unfold.

speedminer

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2014, 01:07:57 PM

Seems like a good option to add once the FIAT/ICN is here...  Could really raise the intrest in iCoin I believe.

Hey Speed,

I have made contact with Moolah and just waiting for there response, bigridg7 will be doing a follow up mail later today or tomorrow... He was busy with prep for the Crypto Currency Convention as content needed to be finalized yesterday.

We will keep everyone updated. Also we are in talks with our first Chinese Merchant and we just working out a deal with them... will keep you all posted as events unfold.

Curious!  Seems Moolah also has an exchange https://prelude.io
"Prelude is now live and in open beta! Currently, BTC/CRYPTO pairing is enabled on the platform - with FIAT/CRYPTO coming in the next 2 weeks!"

Viperbass

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 03:32:19 PM

Hey Speed,

Curious!  Seems Moolah also has an exchange https://prelude.io
"Prelude is now live and in open beta! Currently, BTC/CRYPTO pairing is enabled on the platform - with FIAT/CRYPTO coming in the next 2 weeks!"

Your an absolute star Speed, thanks for bringing this to our attention.
minecrew

Activity: 224

MineCrew

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 04:30:18 PM

I went to sleep thinking, yes! I'll buy some more at 500 tomorrow, woke up and its now at 3000, damn sleep!!!!! DAMN SLEEP!!!!

But it's still in range from 600 to 900 satoshi on Poloniex.

I agree with one man, who say that trading volume is very low now.

So it's not correct to say that this price is stable.

Last week Net Hashrate was around 100-200 MH/s. So the price was 1000-2000 satoshi. Yesterday Hashrate fall down to 50 MH/s, price falled down a bit.

But as we can see with other coins, there's a chance, that if mining iCoin can become mainstream, we can see Hashrate from 1 GH/s to 10 GH/s...  Smiley

Then if we will see stable 500 MH/s, after that we will see 5000 satoshi or smth around it.
Cryptokk

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2014, 05:25:38 PM

http://www.cryptokk.com/gfx/externals/pres/logo2.png

www.cryptokk.com

A new kind of exchange market,
swap your altcoins for altcoins,
Build for free your crypto-shop,
Multi-pairs trading,
Easy-to-use and suitable to all supports (phones, tablets, desktop, ect...).
Multi-lingual.

Official thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=507303.0

Is now trading

http://www.cryptokk.com/gfx/coins/icn.png

Swap your ICN with 31 other coins !

Gravity

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 05:47:34 PM

Last week Net Hashrate was around 100-200 MH/s. So the price was 1000-2000 satoshi. Yesterday Hashrate fall down to 50 MH/s, price falled down a bit.

But as we can see with other coins, there's a chance, that if mining iCoin can become mainstream, we can see Hashrate from 1 GH/s to 10 GH/s...  Smiley

Then if we will see stable 500 MH/s, after that we will see 5000 satoshi or smth around it.

This is my take on the whole situation.

The reason the volume is low is because people who believe in iCoin don't want to sell at these prices, also I have to agree with bluestreet about coinmarket.io it really fucked iCoin over
as most of iCoin buyers were on that exchange. Now we have very nervous buyers!

Should iCoin get onto Moolah like speedminer suggested I will personally buy from that exchange even though I have btc stuck on coinmarket.io still. I just don't trust the
other exchanges iCoin is on, if it was up to me I would remove iCoin from certain exchanges and get all buyers and sellers onto 2 or 3 great exchanges like Moolah will be.

TeamICoiN (OP)

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 08:03:18 PM

www.cryptokk.com

A new kind of exchange market,
swap your altcoins for altcoins,
Build for free your crypto-shop,
Multi-pairs trading,
Easy-to-use and suitable to all supports (phones, tablets, desktop, ect...).
Multi-lingual.

Official thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=507303.0

Is now trading

Swap your ICN with 31 other coins !

Thanks Cryptokk, interesting concept. I have sent you a PM.
LordPiccolo

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 08:07:36 PM

This is my take on the whole situation.

The reason the volume is low is because people who believe in iCoin don't want to sell at these prices, also I have to agree with bluestreet about coinmarket.io it really fucked iCoin over
as most of iCoin buyers were on that exchange. Now we have very nervous buyers!

Should iCoin get onto Moolah like speedminer suggested I will personally buy from that exchange even though I have btc stuck on coinmarket.io still. I just don't trust the
other exchanges iCoin is on, if it was up to me I would remove iCoin from certain exchanges and get all buyers and sellers onto 2 or 3 great exchanges like Moolah will be.

I have only ever used Crytpsy and BTC-E so would be unfair to comment on the others, cryptorush seems good but as mentioned before by another user, low trading volumes don't help. Poloniex appears very good from the outside.

▄███████████████████████   
    ███████████████████▀▀▀       
    █████████████▀▀▀             
    ███████▀▀                   
    █████▀▀                     
    ▀▀▀                         

.phore.

..Telegram....
..Facebook...
..Instagram...
..Youtube...
..LinkedIn...
..Twitter......
..Discord...
..Reddit.....
..Github.....
xphore.ioxx

)
KingCole

Activity: 348
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 08:49:17 PM

I can positively vouch for Crypto-Trade.com (they were compromised a few ago but picked up on it very quickly, closed trading and covered all loses). I also use and very much like MintPal.com

KC
Viperbass

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 09:09:11 PM

I would like to ask the community a serious question.

How would you feel about doing a IPO for Mintpal votes? We work out a fair price for iCoin and people put in btc and show us the proof of transaction and take it from there.

We have a lot of faith that Mintpal is going to be a extremely successful exchange. Please can we discuss this option, it will also help us get rid of the premine.

However we are still waiting feedback from Moolah regarding there exchange, if we get accepted then the above option won't be explored as we want most of our users to trade iCoin
on there with the introduction of fiat/iCoin pairings.
LordPiccolo

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 09:14:24 PM

How would you feel about doing a IPO for Mintpal votes? We work out a fair price for iCoin and people put in btc and show us the proof of transaction and take it from there.

We have a lot of faith that Mintpal is going to be a extremely successful exchange. Please can we discuss this option, it will also help us get rid of the premine.

However we are still waiting feedback from Moolah regarding there exchange, if we get accepted then the above option won't be explored as we want most of our users to trade iCoin

As long as it's coordinated correctly then I don't see why not. That said Moolah does look very good. The fiat/iCoin would welcome more investment surely

▄███████████████████████   
    ███████████████████▀▀▀       
    █████████████▀▀▀             
    ███████▀▀                   
    █████▀▀                     
    ▀▀▀                         

.phore.

..Telegram....
..Facebook...
..Instagram...
..Youtube...
..LinkedIn...
..Twitter......
..Discord...
..Reddit.....
..Github.....
xphore.ioxx

)
playgameop

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 09:16:12 PM

I am tyring to put it in my wallet.
Gravity

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 09:19:36 PM

As long as it's coordinated correctly then I don't see why not. That said Moolah does look very good. The fiat/iCoin would welcome more investment surely

I Agree with Lord, Moolah would be my first choice especially with the fiat pairing and they offer so much other services too that you could do everything through them and grow the coin
very easily, failing that Mintpal would be a great option. I would buy up at rate of 0.00001500, most people who do IPO will hold long term and pay a bit more as it's safer then doing on current exchanges.

There is also rumours CryptoRush might be hacked. Sad

TeamICoiN (OP)

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 09:39:43 PM

The Android Wallet will be available on the geticoin.com homepage this weekend. In the meantime you can download it from the play store.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.toodroid.androidwallet.icn
BigRidg7

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 10:16:31 PM

iCoin is now available to trade on AllCrypt! (www.allcrypt.com)

Fast. Simple. Secure. Your currency under your control. www.geticoin.com
Pages: « 1 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 [96] 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 »
  Print  

Jump to: