Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 07:20:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 [104] 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICN] iCoin - On Swisscex, C-Cex, Bittrex exchange  (Read 162047 times)
Viperbass

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 12:44:47 PM

After iCoin being offline on cryptorush for almost 7 days. I managed to get it online again.
Please do note that withdrawing your BTC from isn't possible yet.

https://cryptorush.in/index.php?p=trading&m=ICN&b=BTC

Yes , please be careful using cryptorush and don't do large trades on it if you do insist on using the exchange.

As Captain has mentioned X11 will be the better option to back when the change is needed.
Viperbass

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 12:48:21 PM

Has the presentation been released, would like to hear from the speaker at the event to see how iCoin was received.

We will be having a team meeting with bigridg7 later to discuss the conference and the feedback we got from the attendees. It might shed some light on where we need improvements.

Obviously making it onto major news publications is something we intend to initiate in the coming weeks and months now that we have content to show.

yanglei504

Activity: 206

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 02:08:06 PM

That's great. Good to hear that actual progress is being made
louiseth1
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

Bitfarms.io

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2014, 05:26:53 AM

Just a brief announcement, SuchPool has closed the iCoin pool. Since we've had 0 hashpower for a little while, its not of any use to keep it up for now. However, we are keeping our database just in case.

The pool page will stay up for a bit for users to withdraw their remaining coins.

http://icoin.suchpool.pw

Bitfarms.io - Powering Blockchains with Sustainable Energy
KenChanYu

Activity: 1139
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 11, 2014, 06:03:40 AM

Just a brief announcement, SuchPool has closed the iCoin pool. Since we've had 0 hashpower for a little while, its not of any use to keep it up for now. However, we are keeping our database just in case.

The pool page will stay up for a bit for users to withdraw their remaining coins.

http://icoin.suchpool.pw

Bitcoin depression is having terrible effect on alt coins but there is one problem with iCoin, it needs more media attention. I look for articles after the convention and nothing. I think not many people went because of bitcoin depression, if bitcoin over $1000 you not of gotten a seat.

This is my theory but iCoin needs a story and reason for buyers now.
LordPiccolo

Activity: 1022

View Profile
April 11, 2014, 07:43:34 AM

Looks like Mintpal have doubled the cost of votes now, I know they have made a few btc at the two leading coins now are very new coins.

Mental!!!

▄███████████████████████   
    █████████████████████████   
    ███████           ███████   
    ███████          ▄███████   
    ███████   ▄▄▄▄███████████   
    ████████████████████████▀   
    ███████████████████▀▀▀       
    █████████████▀▀▀             
    ███████▀▀                   
    █████▀▀                     
    ▀▀▀                         

.phore.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
xD E L I V E R I N G   B L O C K C H A I N   T E C H N O L O G Yxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxT O   T H E   R E A L   W O R L Dxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
..Telegram....
..Facebook...
..Instagram...
..Youtube...
..LinkedIn...
..Twitter......
..Discord...
..Reddit.....
..Github.....
(██████████████████████████████
xphore.ioxx

██████████████████████████████████████
)
LordPiccolo

View Profile
April 11, 2014, 08:52:57 AM

Looks like Mintpal have doubled the cost of votes now, I know they have made a few btc at the two leading coins now are very new coins.

Mental!!!

Yeah bitcoin price has fallen so much that they want more. The problem with the voting system is it's flawed. Devs that made btc from previous scam coins, create new coins and use that btc to fund
getting on major exchanges as a big plus for the coin, however those days are coming to a end. Mintpal has even removed coins with hardly any trade. I honestly suggest iCoin does not be in a hurry to get onto mintpal until volume picks up. Being on mintpal or cryptsy doesn't mean instance increased volume. Look at ISRA on bittrex, bittrex is not known for volume but ISRA is getting over 150 btc worth of trades a day. Why because of exposure and having a purpose of catering towards Israel.

iCoin needs that purpose in it's life to get buyers and more media attention. It's a great coin that is currently in limbo status.

The convention was a good start though and hopefully the representative made some good contacts that will help move the coin forward.

iCoin was up there with some very established coins, something to be very proud of. The road is long but as long as this coin adapts, the team stay focused and the community helps out then I see a bright future.

▄███████████████████████   
    ███████████████████▀▀▀       
    █████████████▀▀▀             
    ███████▀▀                   
    █████▀▀                     
    ▀▀▀                         

.phore.

..Telegram....
..Facebook...
..Instagram...
..Youtube...
..LinkedIn...
..Twitter......
..Discord...
..Reddit.....
..Github.....
xphore.ioxx

)
LordPiccolo

View Profile
April 11, 2014, 09:10:45 AM

100 iCoin giveaway on twitter by me Smiley

follow garfeespurs ( BIG G), Guess the correct amount of fish I am going to catch, simples Wink

Feel free to retweet. Only 1 person gets the 100 iCoin.

Another freebie tomorrow when I have a cheeseburger challenger with my bro Smiley

LP

▄███████████████████████   
    ███████████████████▀▀▀       
    █████████████▀▀▀             
    ███████▀▀                   
    █████▀▀                     
    ▀▀▀                         

.phore.

..Telegram....
..Facebook...
..Instagram...
..Youtube...
..LinkedIn...
..Twitter......
..Discord...
..Reddit.....
..Github.....
xphore.ioxx

)
Viperbass

View Profile
April 11, 2014, 11:53:47 AM

follow garfeespurs ( BIG G), Guess the correct amount of fish I am going to catch, simples Wink

Another freebie tomorrow when I have a cheeseburger challenger with my bro Smiley

LP

We will have some good news tomorrow, something that one of our community managers actually organised and surprised us with today. We all invested in iCoin so anything you can do to help promote us like LordP is doing will make a difference.

ECF

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2014, 01:35:15 PM

http://www.ecoinfund.com/images/logo.jpg

Website | Twitter | Bitcointalk

Hi,ICoin Community

We have added icn to ECOINFUND.(icn/BTC,icn/LTC
Multi-language Alt-Coin Exchange,Fast, Secure and Trustworthy.

Giveaway:
Tweet this green text on your own twitter account and recive 50ECC(ECC Details):
ecoinfund.com |New Exchange,multi-language support,Earn 50ECC(fee shares) by every retweet before 15 April,don't miss the train!
Not re-tweet,but tweet this and post twitter link and your Ecoinfund ID on our bitcointalk thread or pm us.
ECF Coin (ECC for short) is the fee share program launched by Ecoinfund.
Ecoinfund will commit 50% of trade revenue to ECC program. (highest on market)
Giveaway more infomation:https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=501030.0

Happy trading !
zxm7001

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 11, 2014, 02:33:12 PM

Hi,ICoin Community

Giveaway:
Tweet this green text on your own twitter account and recive 50ECC(ECC Details):
ecoinfund.com |New Exchange,multi-language support,Earn 50ECC(fee shares) by every retweet before 15 April,don't miss the train!
Not re-tweet,but tweet this and post twitter link and your Ecoinfund ID on our bitcointalk thread or pm us.

Happy trading !
ECC is a nice fee share,50 not bad!

COMKORT

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2014, 10:14:16 PM

Join COMKORT and trade ICN at an exchange with the most convenient interface and super-responsive tech support

71 coins X 3 markets

low fees

lots of great features

safe and secure

Try once, and you will not want to switch!

TeamICoiN (OP)

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 12, 2014, 07:16:20 PM

Hi,ICoin Community

Giveaway:

Happy trading !
Thanks ECF, it's about time iCoin was on it's first Chinese Exhange, I will be updating the ANN. Smiley

TeamICoiN (OP)

View Profile
April 12, 2014, 07:17:57 PM

Join COMKORT and trade ICN at an exchange with the most convenient interface and super-responsive tech support

71 coins X 3 markets

low fees

lots of great features

safe and secure

Hi Comkort,

After coinmarket.io being a bitcoin scam exchange, is there any proof you can give to our community that your exchange is a place that our community can trade with confidence?

KingCole

Activity: 348
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 12, 2014, 07:48:15 PM

LP

We will have some good news tomorrow, something that one of our community managers actually organised and surprised us with today. We all invested in iCoin so anything you can do to help promote us like LordP is doing will make a difference.

Waiting with bated breath

KC
Imperative

Activity: 126

Pushing Matrices

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2014, 10:59:09 AM

LP

Waiting with bated breath

KC
Looks like we'll have to delay that announcement.
Apparently there is some more time needed to get things ready, perhaps Reverb can give you more information about this.

iCoin Community ManagerClick here for the iCoin Topic
KenChanYu

Activity: 1139
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 09:04:32 PM

The 1st April pump for iCoin and the consequences for iCoin.

I will confess myself and 2 others were behind the pump that took place on 1st April, I still think iCoins price is too low and definitely thought the currency convention was going to have a bigger impact.
I think the Currency convention has made it worse for the coins that attended because not one article has been published after the event took place, only leading up to it.

Back to the pump, we were planning to spend 10 btc across all exchanges to help keep the price of iCoin above 2000, we decided to hit Poloniex first and while buying up and then leaving our buy orders at 2000 it didn't take long for the dumping to occur, we got hit with a 27000 iCoin dump in one go and then decided to pull back the price we had established and still more dumping took place until 2 btc had been used up. Throughout that whole period we had a couple of small buy supports which also got eaten up by people dumping out. We would of pressed on with the buying but got scared off because we thought it was the dev dumping out with the premine.  Later on we saw it was not the case.

Although I like the iCoin name I believe the team behind it is not capable of growing this coin to where it should be and captainhook and the premine is holding progress back a lot because no one is going to invest time and money into a project that "could" be benefiting the developer and not the community. I didn't think the premine was a problem until our buys got dumped on and it was my first concern at that time.
With all the coins that had a premine it was backed up by devs that were active and had money to spend on keeping the coin relevant.

I think the rest of the team has been honest with everything they have done but my time of buying more iCoin is done for now until I can see more happening for the coin.

I think if you people had stuck with the pump with another 8 btc it would of set a new price for iCoin, 8 btc at 0.00002000 is 400 000 iCoin. 8 btc buy you 4% of total iCoin which is very low price.

The premine is holding the team at ransom, no one will help unless they get some premine themselves and I think it need to be used for big companies which will have big impact on price.

For the dev to have so much premine and do so little work with coin is not good.
Bluestreet
Legendary

Activity: 988

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 05:29:10 AM

Only article i can find on the convention, will the speaker be updating this ann about the convention?

http://coinchomp.com/2014/04/11/cryptocurrency-convention-2014-offering-proof/

COMKORT

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2014, 10:42:40 AM

71 coins X 3 markets

low fees

lots of great features

safe and secure

Hi Comkort,

After coinmarket.io being a bitcoin scam exchange, is there any proof you can give to our community that your exchange is a place that our community can trade with confidence?

We understand your concerns! We are here to build honest business! We have registered our company in Estonia, Comkort OÜ, and you can obtain information about company owners easily! We are not here to hide - everything is transparent!
Moreover, we believe that only through trust we can build a solid business together!
We hope that this answers your concerns, and if you have any further questions, we will be happy to respond!
Best, Comkort team

TeamICoiN (OP)

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 10:56:59 AM

A new pool has been added for iCoin, will get more details from the owner later.

ic.TNTpool.com
Pages: « 1 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 [104] 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 »
  Print  

Jump to: