Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 08:50:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 [107] 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICN] iCoin - On Swisscex, C-Cex, Bittrex exchange  (Read 162047 times)
minicool

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 04:23:13 PM

···what are the plans for future development ?
ithd

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 05:49:08 PM

Poloniex Exchange @Poloniex
The following markets will be delisted on April 19th: eTOK/BTC, FRQ/BTC, ICN/BTC, MEOW/BTC

Well...
Bluestreet
Legendary

Activity: 988
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 09:02:52 PM

The following markets will be delisted on April 19th: eTOK/BTC, FRQ/BTC, ICN/BTC, MEOW/BTC

Well...

This is a blessing in disguise, ever since iCoin has been on poloniex it has gone downhill with price like a lot of other coins that get listed on there. Bittrex has more volume overall then poloniex now and it will be easier to establish a better price for iCoin on less exchanges.

LordPiccolo

Activity: 1022

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 09:39:09 PM

Well...

well that sucks :/

▄███████████████████████   
    █████████████████████████   
    ███████           ███████   
    ███████          ▄███████   
    ███████   ▄▄▄▄███████████   
    ████████████████████████▀   
    ███████████████████▀▀▀       
    █████████████▀▀▀             
    ███████▀▀                   
    █████▀▀                     
    ▀▀▀                         

.phore.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
xD E L I V E R I N G   B L O C K C H A I N   T E C H N O L O G Yxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxT O   T H E   R E A L   W O R L Dxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
..Telegram....
..Facebook...
..Instagram...
..Youtube...
..LinkedIn...
..Twitter......
..Discord...
..Reddit.....
..Github.....
(██████████████████████████████
xphore.ioxx

██████████████████████████████████████
)
pics4crypto

Activity: 491
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 10:05:36 PM

Speedminer's pool is down , I believe

DIAGON  e S p o r t s       Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAP CN SPN RU   WHITEPAPER  ]   ICO ❱ ❱  Nov. 12 th
facebook    TWITTER    reddit     ────   (   B U Y   )   ────
KenChanYu

Activity: 1139
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 18, 2014, 03:50:36 AM

Well...

This is a blessing in disguise, ever since iCoin has been on poloniex it has gone downhill with price like a lot of other coins that get listed on there. Bittrex has more volume overall then poloniex now and it will be easier to establish a better price for iCoin on less exchanges.

Bluestreet you said you would start a new iCoin if things go bad? Is this option now?
How would you give iCoin to right people?
Reverb

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 18, 2014, 08:02:21 AM

It's time for captainhook to do something in order to rescue iCoin.
minecrew

Activity: 224

MineCrew

View Profile
April 18, 2014, 08:41:37 AM

What's happening with coin today?
Speedminer.org doesn't work...
Poloniex.com closes trading...

But video is the best!  Wink
minecrew

MineCrew

View Profile
April 18, 2014, 08:48:12 AM

And one more idea...

What can you say about human-proof mining?
speedminer

Activity: 117
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2014, 09:06:50 AM

Speedminer's pool is down , I believe

Working on fixing things.  Ran into some problems related to hosting, out of my hands. 
In communication with the hosting company.  Please stay tuned and be patient.  Working as hard as I can to try and bring the pool up asap.

iCoin mining pool @ : http://speedminer.org
FLT mining pool @ : http://flutter.speedminer.org
NLG mining pool @ : http://gulden.speedminer.org
JamesOng

Activity: 509

View Profile
April 18, 2014, 11:25:08 AM

Hi all,

I have just got a update from bigridg7 and he won't be able to commit the time he once had to the iCoin team as he is currently in the process of running 2 companies which
has taken up most of his time now, when he does get a moment he will check in and give the coin support where he can.

I just want to say a big thanks to bigridg7 for the contributions he has made to iCoin so far and we wish him well with his current businesses.

This is the reason facebook and twitter have been dead this last week.

Captainhook will need a new marketing manager to run with iCoin going forward so please let us know if you are up to the task of joining the iCoin team and taking on the responsibility of updating facebook/twitter and running with promotions.

with this statement..ICN is officially died..gl guys!
speedminer

Activity: 117

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2014, 01:35:53 PM

Good news!  Our pool is up again!

iCoin mining pool @ : http://speedminer.org
FLT mining pool @ : http://flutter.speedminer.org
NLG mining pool @ : http://gulden.speedminer.org
minecrew

MineCrew

View Profile
April 18, 2014, 03:33:15 PM

Hi all,

I have just got a update from bigridg7 and he won't be able to commit the time he once had to the iCoin team as he is currently in the process of running 2 companies which
has taken up most of his time now, when he does get a moment he will check in and give the coin support where he can.

I just want to say a big thanks to bigridg7 for the contributions he has made to iCoin so far and we wish him well with his current businesses.

This is the reason facebook and twitter have been dead this last week.

Captainhook will need a new marketing manager to run with iCoin going forward so please let us know if you are up to the task of joining the iCoin team and taking on the responsibility of updating facebook/twitter and running with promotions.

with this statement..ICN is officially died..gl guys!

gl t u  Wink
minecrew

MineCrew

View Profile
April 18, 2014, 07:02:15 PM

And what I wanted to say... Smiley) Network is 70 MH/s again... There are some people with true belief in iCoin.
TamiLee

Activity: 637

View Profile
April 19, 2014, 07:18:47 PM

Well...

Bluestreet you said you would start a new iCoin if things go bad? Is this option now?

The dev has about 5-10 alts he looks after. He uses a team to do all the work while he hold premine and hope for the best, I think iCoin team suspected this and now have left.
Bluestreet taking over iCoin does not help, the dev will still have the premine and I don't think he care if his other alts are doing good.

It's only reason dev does not give identity like many honest coins do now.

It really sad because iCoin is dirt cheap, if had caring dev it would be 100 times higher in value.
LordPiccolo

Activity: 1022

View Profile
April 20, 2014, 07:57:06 AM

So where is everyone trading these now? There doesnt appear to be any action on any of the listed exchanges :/

▄███████████████████████   
    ███████           ███████   
    ███████          ▄███████   
    ███████   ▄▄▄▄███████████   
    ████████████████████████▀   
    ███████████████████▀▀▀       
    █████████████▀▀▀             
    ███████▀▀                   
    █████▀▀                     
    ▀▀▀                         

.phore.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xD E L I V E R I N G   B L O C K C H A I N   T E C H N O L O G Yxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxT O   T H E   R E A L   W O R L Dxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

..Telegram....
..Facebook...
..Instagram...
..Youtube...
..LinkedIn...
..Twitter......
..Discord...
..Reddit.....
..Github.....
(██████████████████████████████
xphore.ioxx

██████████████████████████████████████
)
Bluestreet
Legendary

Activity: 988

View Profile
April 20, 2014, 01:10:45 PM

Well...

I would rather give Captainhook another month to see if he is not too busy with his other scam alts, if he starts taking this coin seriously and do something with the premine then we can look at things.
After looking at things again, there is no ways in hell this is captainhooks only coin because no creator would be so lazy with such a high potential coin.

There is 3 options the community has.

1. I take over iCoin and actually do work on it like noble/pot/digibyte devs but captainhook will still have premine.
2. Create a completely new iCoin from start but as POS/POW with X11 algorithm, this will be the most fair option but everyone will lose money and time.
3. Create a completely new iCoin from start but with Premine to replace current community coins. This will require A LOT of work.

The best way fwd for everyone is captainhook spending the premine, my guess though we won't hear much from him , maybe a update once a month with him hoping someone takes over while he has the premine.

Seen this happen with many coins in the past.
nrhs05

Activity: 268
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 20, 2014, 02:22:12 PM

Well...

I would rather give Captainhook another month to see if he is not too busy with his other scam alts, if he starts taking this coin seriously and do something with the premine then we can look at things.
After looking at things again, there is no ways in hell this is captainhooks only coin because no creator would be so lazy with such a high potential coin.

1. I take over iCoin and actually do work on it like noble/pot/digibyte devs but captainhook will still have premine.
2. Create a completely new iCoin from start but as POS/POW with X11 algorithm, this will be the most fair option but everyone will lose money and time.
3. Create a completely new iCoin from start but with Premine to replace current community coins. This will require A LOT of work.

The best way fwd for everyone is captainhook spending the premine, my guess though we won't hear much from him , maybe a update once a month with him hoping someone takes over while he has the premine.

Well, moving to a completely new icoin would be ultimately (as far as i am concerned) better in chances of success if captainhook is going to give up the reins. But i do not know how this will help in confusion with old clients, old wallets, etc when you have people who have the current icoin wallet, else you will have to change the directory it creates to something not called icoin (i think?).... and i think there are some people who have significant stake in the current icoin. As a few have said there are many people who have been mining for months with decent hashrates (perhaps that is a problem as they old too many). Myself i have ~ 50,000.  A modest amount, but nothing i would go broke if it were to dissapear,

btc: bc1q3ll9xul5mpyq5vqgzdwj079xl2gxafhrgr3kq0
kb24mvp

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 20, 2014, 03:37:08 PM

Well...

That pretty much says it all..... I mean, captainhook, you are in this for the money right? Why wouldn't you want to put more work in the coin so it can take off?

So many of us supported icoin since the start but somehow you think holding the premine and coming in here to leave a comment or two once in a while is alright. Meanwhile you had a bunch of guys who were just working their ass off for this coin without getting paid and they couldn't take it any longer.

In today's crypto world there is just no way a coin managed by some mysterious dev who comes in to post spontaneously without a proper execution plan can succeed
sinpey

Activity: 110

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 09:45:47 AM

Hi,
what has happen to iCoin? It seemed to be a great coin that could beat LTC. Now its going to fail  Embarrassed Its worth is nearby 0
It can't be truth.
I would like to help.
Please PM me.
S.
Pages: « 1 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 [107] 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 »
  Print  

Jump to: