Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 11:55:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1210 1211 1212 1213 1214 1215 1216 1217 1218 1219 1220 1221 1222 1223 1224 1225 1226 1227 1228 1229 1230 1231 1232 1233 1234 1235 1236 1237 1238 1239 1240 1241 1242 1243 1244 1245 1246 1247 1248 1249 1250 1251 1252 1253 1254 1255 1256 1257 1258 1259 [1260] 1261 1262 1263 1264 1265 1266 1267 1268 1269 1270 1271 1272 1273 1274 1275 1276 1277 1278 1279 1280 1281 1282 1283 1284 1285 1286 1287 1288 1289 1290 1291 1292 1293 1294 1295 1296 1297 1298 1299 1300 1301 1302 1303 1304 1305 1306 1307 1308 1309 1310 ... 1832 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit  (Read 3055610 times)
snakey
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 28, 2016, 02:42:05 PM

Thinking the same it's not out of the question. We will pop soon and it will be fast, that's how it goes in crypto world.

I think even that price is low...

The reason I say that is because we don't even have a Chinese exchange yet, once the Chinese get involved we will be laughing at these lows..

Have a look at the Chinese exchanges and the volume they have put up in the last 2 days...Millions..

Jared if your around I really think your Chinese Dev team needs to personally contact BTC38, Yuanbaohui and Jubi...

If you can get those 3 exchanges to add digibyte combined with poloniex and bittrex we will hit the top 10 no problem.

Your team lives in China, it should be easy for them to make contact and try to work out a way to get us added.

24 hour volume.

Jubi - $ 3,457,472

Yuanbaohui - $ 13,183,229

BTC38 - $ 10,368,363

Now if digibyte can get a small piece of that volume it will start to push digibyte to places we have not been before.

Jared can your team email the above exchanges?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
snakey
Legendary

View Profile
January 28, 2016, 02:59:14 PM

movement on bittrex and polo  Smiley
Chyton

Activity: 322
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 28, 2016, 03:00:32 PM

Seems like my DGB gaming wallet encountered a problem

The last time i transferred fund to this account was 1 month ago , and it's still locked?

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
Anonymous and Untraceable
ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord 

▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
24hralttrade

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

Community Liaison,How can i help you?

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2016, 03:04:23 PM

The last time i transferred fund to this account was 1 month ago , and it's still locked?

please go to settings and reset the blockchain and let us know if this helped you out.

Want to see the Future of Retail omnichannel demo store powered by Digibyte & Tofugear teams?
Please feel free to contact me if you have anything to report or you have any questions.
yoyoamigo

Activity: 622
Merit: 504

Your only Amigo, in the World of Crypto

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2016, 03:05:01 PM

Thinking the same it's not out of the question. We will pop soon and it will be fast, that's how it goes in crypto world.

The reason I say that is because we don't even have a Chinese exchange yet, once the Chinese get involved we will be laughing at these lows..

Have a look at the Chinese exchanges and the volume they have put up in the last 2 days...Millions..

Jared if your around I really think your Chinese Dev team needs to personally contact BTC38, Yuanbaohui and Jubi...

If you can get those 3 exchanges to add digibyte combined with poloniex and bittrex we will hit the top 10 no problem.

Your team lives in China, it should be easy for them to make contact and try to work out a way to get us added.

24 hour volume.

Jubi - $ 3,457,472

BTC38 - $ 10,368,363

Now if digibyte can get a small piece of that volume it will start to push digibyte to places we have not been before.

The office (tofugear) is situated in Hong Kong. Hong Kong and China are 2 completely different countries. But regardless...they are both Chinese countries. so yes - still easy to make contact and try to work out a way. this has been asked and suggested many times in the year 2015. Why are we not even on 1 Chinese exchange, we do not know exactly why. some say because DGB volume or supply is low vs dogecoin. some say we need to have enough votes to be added. and each exchange have their own reasons.

But i can hardly see why not. Only question is...when. Because there is no way China will be left out if Digibyte is going global. LOL!!! And also, all the big altcoins or well-to-do altcoins are on it. So yea...let us get that right.

Okay...so...i guess Jared is strongly focusing purely on development and partnerships and the whole DigiByte ecosystem. based on the radio talk on dogedradio. Bitebi9 is one chinese exchange that digibyte is on. but...its totally new. just opened its doors this year. they also revamped their UI and everything but looks a lot less functional and UI unfriendly compared to cryptsy. I guess they just wanted to first get away from the whole negativity and bad vibe surrounding Cryptsy. So yea...a redesign of the UI is a must. but its worst to be honest, function and UI wise. But since they just started, i will give them time to settle down. 6 months and we shall see how things have been.

the people behind Bitebi9 are real...if the picture they have shared on their own Twitter account is real.

Well...its for a start. maybe Bitebi9 can help to create awareness among the Chinese folks in China. and when they learn more about DGB and demand DGB on either of those 3 reputable Chinese exchanges, i guess we can see something by Mid 2016? haha...

Enjoy the cheap DGB while you can. i think i have rested enough on Earth. Gotta...go for Moon Training, check my moon suit, refuel my rockets.

◈◈◈ Trading Tip ◈◈◈
Sometimes when you see a huge buy/sell order, it may not be real.
It's there to make other traders think there's support/resistance.
And when the market price nearly reaches it, it gets cancelled.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

Chyton

Activity: 322
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 28, 2016, 03:19:30 PM

please go to settings and reset the blockchain and let us know if this helped you out.
Exactly how do i reset the blockchain? it's DGB gaming wallet on chrome btw.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
Anonymous and Untraceable
ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord 

▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
snakey
Legendary

View Profile
January 28, 2016, 03:28:41 PM

24 hour volume.

Jubi - $ 3,457,472

BTC38 - $ 10,368,363

The office (tofugear) is situated in Hong Kong. Hong Kong and China are 2 completely different countries. But regardless...they are both Chinese countries. so yes - still easy to make contact and try to work out a way. this has been asked and suggested many times in the year 2015. Why are we not even on 1 Chinese exchange, we do not know exactly why. some say because DGB volume or supply is low vs dogecoin. some say we need to have enough votes to be added. and each exchange have their own reasons.

But i can hardly see why not. Only question is...when. Because there is no way China will be left out if Digibyte is going global. LOL!!! And also, all the big altcoins or well-to-do altcoins are on it. So yea...let us get that right.

Okay...so...i guess Jared is strongly focusing purely on development and partnerships and the whole DigiByte ecosystem. based on the radio talk on dogedradio. Bitebi9 is one chinese exchange that digibyte is on. but...its totally new. just opened its doors this year. they also revamped their UI and everything but looks a lot less functional and UI unfriendly compared to cryptsy. I guess they just wanted to first get away from the whole negativity and bad vibe surrounding Cryptsy. So yea...a redesign of the UI is a must. but its worst to be honest, function and UI wise. But since they just started, i will give them time to settle down. 6 months and we shall see how things have been.

the people behind Bitebi9 are real...if the picture they have shared on their own Twitter account is real.

Well...its for a start. maybe Bitebi9 can help to create awareness among the Chinese folks in China. and when they learn more about DGB and demand DGB on either of those 3 reputable Chinese exchanges, i guess we can see something by Mid 2016? haha...

Enjoy the cheap DGB while you can. i think i have rested enough on Earth. Gotta...go for Moon Training, check my moon suit, refuel my rockets.

◈◈◈ Trading Tip ◈◈◈
Sometimes when you see a huge buy/sell order, it may not be real.
It's there to make other traders think there's support/resistance.
And when the market price nearly reaches it, it gets cancelled.

Sorry I meant Hong Kong and yes I know they two different....Was not focusing and its late where I am...Still up because im buying more DGB  Wink

I think the tofugear guys can really give us a push by making contact and getting us on those exchanges..

Hope they make this happen fast.

Thanks for the reply dude  Smiley
24hralttrade

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2016, 03:38:59 PM

Exactly how do i reset the blockchain? it's DGB gaming wallet on chrome btw.

Main screen -> settings on the right -> advanced -> scan addresses for funds

Want to see the Future of Retail omnichannel demo store powered by Digibyte & Tofugear teams?
Please feel free to contact me if you have anything to report or you have any questions.
Verias

Activity: 351
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 28, 2016, 03:50:22 PM

Any idea when the digibytegroup wil start a new project ? have been checking in a few times over the last month but all i see are those monthly contests and  previous projects.

ps: don't see any monthly project right now
24hralttrade

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2016, 03:52:00 PM

Is DigiByte Gaming still working?

I have brought my friends into DGB world via DigiByte Gaming (some of them are League of Legends players) but there are no updates since last two days although DigiByte Gaming site claims payouts occur every 8 hours.
Yes everything is working correctly. What type of match are they playing?

It were PvP > Classic > Summoner's Rift > Normal Blind Rage games.

Some days ago incoming payout were processed 1-2 times per day but since saturday no more payments received on same account.

And DigiByte Gaming homepage says Last Payout Time: January 24, 2016 8:36pm .

Still no payments since January 24 from DigiByte Gaming.

It is makes me frustrated - I was planning to promote DigiByte Gaming some way, but....

Looks like DigiByte Gaming is completely down:

Fixxed!

24hralttrade

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2016, 03:52:42 PM

Any idea when the digibytegroup wil start a new project ? have been checking in a few times over the last month but all i see are those monthly contests and  previous projects.

Working on it!

Verias

Activity: 351

View Profile
January 28, 2016, 04:30:16 PM

Working on it!
Thanks looking forward to helping anyway i can now that i'm holding mainly DGB
24hralttrade

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2016, 04:34:27 PM

Working on it!

If you or anyone else have a cool idea for the Digibyte group, Please let us know!

hammo

Activity: 493

View Profile
January 28, 2016, 08:18:34 PM

Working on it!

If you or anyone else have a cool idea for the Digibyte group, Please let us know!

What about a 1 million DGB giveaway contest. It's the stuff people will refer to in the future as totally crazy. A bit like the bitcoin pizza stunt.

Doable now while the price is still low.

Maybe it's raised within the community and given to a charity. We could use the tip bot to distribute. ;-) Newsworthy perhaps.
mlkor

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 28, 2016, 08:26:29 PM

I strongly hope for expansion of Digibyte Gaming, for so many reasons. We'll see.
24hralttrade

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2016, 08:28:25 PM

I strongly hope for expansion of Digibyte Gaming, for so many reasons. We'll see.

CSGO is coming, He told this in the interview on the radio.
https://www.mixcloud.com/dogedradio/se2e02-digibyte-with-jared-tate/

ghostycc

Activity: 270

Lovin' Crypto

View Profile
January 28, 2016, 08:28:38 PM

LoL community was a very good choice for DGB!
Can't wait for DGB to expand the gaming experience with CS and so!

Stop these Hype money, get in DGB!
FrenchFrog FTW
HR
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1011

Transparency & Integrity

View Profile
January 28, 2016, 10:10:23 PM

24 hour volume.

Jubi - $ 3,457,472

BTC38 - $ 10,368,363

I give a big +1 to all of the above. Tweet those ideas on Twitter and I'll tip you. Wink

HR
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1011

Transparency & Integrity

View Profile
January 28, 2016, 10:15:30 PM

Did you know digibyte could be on cointelegraph, coindesk and coinmarketcap through paid advertising? We could do that every single month to drill it into peoples heads and the word would get out...

Yes we would need to fund it but between us members it could be done easily...

This is a great idea

Another one to tip on Twitter. Wink

We also need prices first . . .

mtnsaa
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 28, 2016, 10:37:54 PM

Working on it!

What about a 1 million DGB giveaway contest. It's the stuff people will refer to in the future as totally crazy. A bit like the bitcoin pizza stunt.

Doable now while the price is still low.

Maybe it's raised within the community and given to a charity. We could use the tip bot to distribute. ;-) Newsworthy perhaps.

That would be awesome, there has been plenty of giveaways already, hell I won one of them (250k) but 1 million DGBs would be a much cooler novelty prize but it has to be well advertised with plenty of marketing of course.
Pages: « 1 ... 1210 1211 1212 1213 1214 1215 1216 1217 1218 1219 1220 1221 1222 1223 1224 1225 1226 1227 1228 1229 1230 1231 1232 1233 1234 1235 1236 1237 1238 1239 1240 1241 1242 1243 1244 1245 1246 1247 1248 1249 1250 1251 1252 1253 1254 1255 1256 1257 1258 1259 [1260] 1261 1262 1263 1264 1265 1266 1267 1268 1269 1270 1271 1272 1273 1274 1275 1276 1277 1278 1279 1280 1281 1282 1283 1284 1285 1286 1287 1288 1289 1290 1291 1292 1293 1294 1295 1296 1297 1298 1299 1300 1301 1302 1303 1304 1305 1306 1307 1308 1309 1310 ... 1832 »
  Print  

Jump to: