Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 06:41:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1196 1197 1198 1199 1200 1201 1202 1203 1204 1205 1206 1207 1208 1209 1210 1211 1212 1213 1214 1215 1216 1217 1218 1219 1220 1221 1222 1223 1224 1225 1226 1227 1228 1229 1230 1231 1232 1233 1234 1235 1236 1237 1238 1239 1240 1241 1242 1243 1244 1245 [1246] 1247 1248 1249 1250 1251 1252 1253 1254 1255 1256 1257 1258 1259 1260 1261 1262 1263 1264 1265 1266 1267 1268 1269 1270 1271 1272 1273 1274 1275 1276 1277 1278 1279 1280 1281 1282 1283 1284 1285 1286 1287 1288 1289 1290 1291 1292 1293 1294 1295 1296 ... 1832 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit  (Read 3055610 times)
bitkapp

Activity: 517
Merit: 500

aka alaniz

View Profile
January 13, 2016, 01:55:27 PM

I was chatting with my boss this morning and showing the Digusign system working, we figured out that if the process was automatic then it would be a very useful service.

We use a program called A-PDF Server to automatically add a header and footer to any PDF saved onto a particular directory on the server, ideally after this process is complete another program would create a hash of the pdf and save a text file (of the same filename) which has the hash + transaction number + instructions how to verify that the pdf has not been modified, then process a payment taken from a pre-filled wallet.

www.a-pdf.com    possibly a collaboration with this company could be easier than creating another piece of software.

I believe Jared is planning to build an API for DiguSign which would allow this kind of application to be easily implemented.

No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
LittleTrader

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 13, 2016, 02:01:08 PM

I believe Jared is planning to build an API for DiguSign which would allow this kind of application to be easily implemented.

Thats great news, we have issues with clients editing PDF reports and presenting the forged/manipulated document to their customers.
Jumbley
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003

View Profile
January 13, 2016, 03:19:06 PM

Can we use DigiByte in a system similar to ethereum so that DigiByte is used as a fuel (gas, payment) to do smart contract? Maybe it is not necessary as that market is occupied by Ethereum already.

This would be basically impossible to implement as far as I understand it.
Not impossible, just not currently implemented in this way so not possible as things stand, I would have thought here.
In the fullness of time, if smart contracts become necessary to compete in the cryptosphere, I'd expect DigiByte to be able to compete in this market. The possibilities are endless but I'm sure DigiByte developers are working on implementations that aren't currently being explored by other block chains, for the time being anyway. Doesn't mean someone else won't knock up a version using DigiByte on their own just because they can though, after all this is all open source. 
Jumbley
Legendary

View Profile
January 13, 2016, 03:40:50 PM

Thats great news, we have issues with clients editing PDF reports and presenting the forged/manipulated document to their customers.
You will soon be offering them a verification service then I’d guess. Wink
bitkapp

aka alaniz

View Profile
January 13, 2016, 05:32:11 PM

Hahah he sure will! Exciting times Cheesy

LittleTrader

View Profile
January 13, 2016, 06:00:49 PM

Hahah he sure will! Exciting times Cheesy

If the process is automatic and easy(ish) to implement then Yes I will propose the idea to our Directors, could also be useful for Insurance Companies or any other company who deliver proof of result / service via a digital file.
HR
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1011

Transparency & Integrity

View Profile
January 13, 2016, 09:35:20 PM

Can we use DigiByte in a system similar to ethereum so that DigiByte is used as a fuel (gas, payment) to do smart contract? Maybe it is not necessary as that market is occupied by Ethereum already.

Who would want to?

But seriously, have you really researched Ethereum? Their code base? Their network security? Their total lack of scaleability? Their distribution? Their pre-mine? Their now current cost cuttings with office closures? Well, I do admit they are good at marketing and packaging, but if that's all they've got, would you really want to imitate them? Ethereum?

They're light years behind us.

bitkapp

aka alaniz

View Profile
January 13, 2016, 09:42:45 PM

Who would want to?

But seriously, have you really researched Ethereum? Their code base? Their network security? Their total lack of scaleability? Their distribution? Their pre-mine? Their now current cost cuttings with office closures? Well, I do admit they are good at marketing and packaging, but if that's all they've got, would you really want to imitate them? Ethereum?

I think we should all agree that Ethereum is pretty amazing tech and it has a lot more 3rd party developers than DigiByte.

pringles1901

Activity: 391
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 13, 2016, 10:48:49 PM
Last edit: January 13, 2016, 11:02:09 PM by pringles1901

Who would want to?

Even so HR if you do read this then would you not swap that to be in there place just for a bit of publicity, DGB is now 17th on Polo for volume & at time of posting this the only Altcoin thats in the red

I will try my best to explain how DGB looks to new investors.

Football/soccer is one prime example, if your team isnt doing well usually the fans (investors in this case) either boo them of the pitch or vote with there feet & dont bother going to the game anymore because there fed up of seeing there team lose, this is pretty much the situation with DGB right now, you invest the market dumps...not only that how are we/you expected to get anyone to invest in DGB when the market clearly shows no support (apart from the old faithfuls here)
Go to any bank, investment group, building society..what ever.....go to them for investments in DGB & you will be laughed out the building...OK fair enough DGB managed to get $250k from Tofugear but since then what if anything has been put on the table....i tell you so you dont forget ZERO, NADA, ZILTCH..not a dime.

Hate on me as much as you want but sadly given i still have 5 mio & buying more to water it down I am here to stay
You have to admit it is rather embarrassing at times in the troll boxes one mention of DGB lately brings a tide of LOLs & ROFLs

If anyone is interested in listening to what Jared has to say when he speaks on the radio show it is going to be live at 3am Sunday morning UK time
HR
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1011

Transparency & Integrity

View Profile
January 13, 2016, 11:34:36 PM
Last edit: January 13, 2016, 11:52:20 PM by HR

Who would want to?

I think we should all agree that Ethereum is pretty amazing tech and it has a lot more 3rd party developers than DigiByte.

Based on hype, and unfounded hype at that. What 3rd party developers? Look into it closely. It's smoke and mirrors. There's really nothing under the hood. And it's not like they hide it either: it's all right there in their own documentation for the whole world to freely see. Technically, they're even worse off than BTC, and developmentally worse yet; you almost get the idea they're laughing in everyone's face.

My prediction is that they are going to give new meaning to the word bagholder. But don't take my word for it, look into it closely . . . don't forget to read all the different threads on them while you're at it, and please advise if you find a positive community thread somewhere other than their own sock puppet laiden forum or reddit, 'cause I've yet to find anything positive there either.

If I had Ethereum, I'd sell it now.

ADD: Please duly note that these are my thoughts being expressed to our community members both as strong opinion and a healthy challenge to really start comparing apples with apples and oranges with oranges, and that means in this case cryptographic digital currency basics with cryptographic digital currency basics. I am not on another coin's thread bashing it. I'm here saying they don't hold a candle to us. Big difference. On top of that, my last newsletter clearly laid out 4 of the most basic cryptographic digital currency fundamentals to compare with, so, if you want to really compare, you know right where to go for a head start. Prove me wrong.

And don't worry, I will be proving my point anyway. It's only a matter of time until I fully document my top 10 shams.

Smiley

mtnsaa
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 14, 2016, 12:02:21 AM

Even so HR if you do read this then would you not swap that to be in there place just for a bit of publicity, DGB is now 17th on Polo for volume & at time of posting this the only Altcoin thats in the red

Football/soccer is one prime example, if your team isnt doing well usually the fans (investors in this case) either boo them of the pitch or vote with there feet & dont bother going to the game anymore because there fed up of seeing there team lose, this is pretty much the situation with DGB right now, you invest the market dumps...not only that how are we/you expected to get anyone to invest in DGB when the market clearly shows no support (apart from the old faithfuls here)
Go to any bank, investment group, building society..what ever.....go to them for investments in DGB & you will be laughed out the building...OK fair enough DGB managed to get $250k from Tofugear but since then what if anything has been put on the table....i tell you so you dont forget ZERO, NADA, ZILTCH..not a dime.

Hate on me as much as you want but sadly given i still have 5 mio & buying more to water it down I am here to stay
You have to admit it is rather embarrassing at times in the troll boxes one mention of DGB lately brings a tide of LOLs & ROFLs

If anyone is interested in listening to what Jared has to say when he speaks on the radio show it is going to be live at 3am Sunday morning UK time

I think support is clearly established at 30 after this quick P&D (I don't know how else I can call these last couple of days). We share some similar ideas and thoughts, I'm just resigned to the fact that we are here for the really long term. For me long term was 6 months, a year at most. Now I understand it could be 3, 5 or 10 years, which is a little too much to ask. The bottomline is that, the whole altcoin community for me doesn't seem to head anywhere, it will always be subject to manipulation and that's it, that's the hard truth. If Bitcoin fails, they will all fail, something new may take its place but no current one will replace BTC or be worth millions.

So, I didn't have much choice but I'm glad I'm "stuck" with DGB, I wouldn't choose any other coin or project right now, it's really the only one I can feel safe with.
Jumbley
Legendary

View Profile
January 14, 2016, 12:45:58 AM
Last edit: January 14, 2016, 02:04:31 AM by Jumbley

Sometimes, I really despair. The whole world gets f’cked over by the 1%, Satoshi comes along with an idea and shows how things could be managed very differently and actually implements his example, bitcoin, and it gathers pace but its own community then totally fail to modify and update the technology to make it scalable for the world to practically use. Jared and DigiByte then come along with some real solutions to the issues and implement them too but almost nobody is interested. It doesn’t surprise me in the least that some very powerful people want DigiByte to fall flat on its face and deliberately suppress it. The question is, can they keep us down?

Early indications are, they have become very good at doing exactly this but it really is still a game of numbers. They have the current resources and can paint the picture they want you to see but only because we have not yet managed to match their resources with feet on the ground. The real problem with the alt’ market is there is way too much chaff and people cannot easily distinguish the good from the bad, also probably quite deliberately and intended to disrupt.    
Jumbley
Legendary

View Profile
January 14, 2016, 02:26:26 AM
Last edit: January 14, 2016, 02:41:25 AM by Jumbley

Who would want to?

Based on hype, and unfounded hype at that. What 3rd party developers? Look into it closely. It's smoke and mirrors. There's really nothing under the hood. And it's not like they hide it either: it's all right there in their own documentation for the whole world to freely see. Technically, they're even worse off than BTC, and developmentally worse yet; you almost get the idea they're laughing in everyone's face.

My prediction is that they are going to give new meaning to the word bagholder. But don't take my word for it, look into it closely . . . don't forget to read all the different threads on them while you're at it, and please advise if you find a positive community thread somewhere other than their own sock puppet laiden forum or reddit, 'cause I've yet to find anything positive there either.

ADD: Please duly note that these are my thoughts being expressed to our community members both as strong opinion and a healthy challenge to really start comparing apples with apples and oranges with oranges, and that means in this case cryptographic digital currency basics with cryptographic digital currency basics. I am not on another coin's thread bashing it. I'm here saying they don't hold a candle to us. Big difference. On top of that, my last newsletter clearly laid out 4 of the most basic cryptographic digital currency fundamentals to compare with, so, if you want to really compare, you know right where to go for a head start. Prove me wrong.

And don't worry, I will be proving my point anyway. It's only a matter of time until I fully document my top 10 shams.

Smiley

Just in case anyone missed that report.
http://asistec-ti.com/tba/Q4report2015.htm   
maybe that wasn't the one you were referring to and DiguSign implemented since then too. Perhaps you can point to it HR. Smiley
Jumbley
Legendary

View Profile
January 14, 2016, 04:28:26 AM
Last edit: January 14, 2016, 04:58:12 AM by Jumbley

Who would want to?

If you just want to make loads of profit, then become a banker. Banks are lent vast sums of money by central banks at near-zero interest. They lend that money to us or back to the government at higher rates and rake in the difference by the billion. They don't even have to make clever investments like Digibyte to make huge profits. They just need you to accept the status quo.
Of course you will be laughed out of the bank if you ask them for money for investment in DigiByte.
Did you know that the Federal Reserve is actually paying banks not to make loans?It is true.
Section 128 of the Emergency Economic Stabilization Act of 2008 allows the Federal Reserve to pay interest on “excess reserves” that U.S. banks park at the Fed.
So the banks can just send their cash to the Fed and watch the money come rolling in risk-free. Why would they want to upset that by investing in DigiByte?
I use the term ‘their cash’ very loosely, in fact it’s our cash the Fed had printed up and gave to them when they lost all theirs, through being greedy and irresponsible. It’s great for them, a real win win, the responsible thing to do now is nothing!
The value of fiat is an illusion and selling your DigiByte for it is crazy but that’s the world we currently live in.
MentalCollatz

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 14, 2016, 06:06:24 AM

Look into it closely. It's smoke and mirrors. There's really nothing under the hood. And it's not like they hide it either: it's all right there in their own documentation for the whole world to freely see. Technically, they're even worse off than BTC, and developmentally worse yet; you almost get the idea they're laughing in everyone's face.

Altcoins in a nutshell.
bobthenager

Activity: 443
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2016, 06:41:37 AM

DGB sale about to end on Polo. Goodbye low 30's Smiley
LittleTrader

View Profile
January 14, 2016, 08:43:19 AM

DGB sale about to end on Polo. Goodbye low 30's Smiley

We will soon be back in the 40's or higher, buy support is strong and hoovering up all the sells and then more, just need a couple of braves to click buy at the spot price to raise us up.

So many alt choices and not enough traders, lets hope we can attract a few of them with a promise of a quick return.
MonsterZeroPrice

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 14, 2016, 10:16:38 AM

Hello gentleman,

you have not to fear any longer a price down pressure from myself since I am done with my selling.
Jonesd
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1014

View Profile
January 14, 2016, 10:23:16 AM

I would love to see these price updates once we're rising again Smiley

Co-Founder and Managing Partner of Block Bastards
bitkapp

aka alaniz

View Profile
January 14, 2016, 04:31:50 PM

Who would want to?

Smiley

I don't want to dispute what your saying here (mainly because I have no time) but you should take into consideration that Ethereum is NOT a cryptoCURRENCY its a crypto smart contracts platform, its not meant to be a currency so if we're comparing DGB with ETH then we are indeed comparing apples with oranges. I also think a basic risk your taking with any cryptocurrency is that its a scam of some type or another (mainly due to the non-regulated nature of the market) and I'm quite comfortable taking that risk with certain cryptocurrencies.

In the spirit of keeping the thread mainly focused on DGB and other healthy discussions I will refrain from commenting.

Pages: « 1 ... 1196 1197 1198 1199 1200 1201 1202 1203 1204 1205 1206 1207 1208 1209 1210 1211 1212 1213 1214 1215 1216 1217 1218 1219 1220 1221 1222 1223 1224 1225 1226 1227 1228 1229 1230 1231 1232 1233 1234 1235 1236 1237 1238 1239 1240 1241 1242 1243 1244 1245 [1246] 1247 1248 1249 1250 1251 1252 1253 1254 1255 1256 1257 1258 1259 1260 1261 1262 1263 1264 1265 1266 1267 1268 1269 1270 1271 1272 1273 1274 1275 1276 1277 1278 1279 1280 1281 1282 1283 1284 1285 1286 1287 1288 1289 1290 1291 1292 1293 1294 1295 1296 ... 1832 »
  Print  

Jump to: