Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 05:15:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 901 902 903 904 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 [917] 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 955 956 957 958 959 960 961 962 963 964 965 966 967 ... 1832 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit  (Read 3058361 times)
HR
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1011

Transparency & Integrity

View Profile
April 06, 2015, 01:35:32 PM
Last edit: April 07, 2015, 07:12:19 AM by HR

HR,
 As always, thanks for all your contributions and insight. This seems to be a bit of a more cumbersome method to keep launching wallets. I suppose the difference here is that you are creating MULTIPLE wallets with MULTIPLE addresses versus the first is a SINGLE wallet with MULTIPLE addresses. Am I correct in my understanding?

YC

Yes.

It's also a bit cumbersome, but much less cumbersome than using different machines, or virtual machines, etc.; however, if you're working with a 350 million DGB wallet, you might want to go out and buy a dedicated laptop.  Cheesy

As for another of your questions, the fees are the same as for any other transaction . . . it doesn't matter where the actual location of the direction is (even if they are two addresses in the same wallet on your own computer, the transaction still has to be run through the network and included in the blockchain).

ycagel

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 06, 2015, 01:37:26 PM

Makes sense. The transaction fees are there regardless of whether it is an exchange or just address to address. Makes sense.

I agree that someone with a big wallet will want to do that to protect themselves. Learned a lot today! This community rocks!

YC

HR,
 As always, thanks for all your contributions and insight. This seems to be a bit of a more cumbersome method to keep launching wallets. I suppose the difference here is that you are creating MULTIPLE wallets with MULTIPLE addresses versus the first is a SINGLE wallet with MULTIPLE addresses. Am I correct in my understanding?

YC

Yes.

It's also a bit cumbersome, but much less cumbersome than using different machines, or virtual machines, etc., but if you're working with a 34 billion DGB wallet, you might want to go out and buy a dedicated laptop.  Cheesy

As for another of your questions, the fees are the same as for any other transaction . . . it doesn't matter where the actual location of the direction is (even if they are two addresses in the same wallet on your own computer, the transaction still has to be run through the network and included in the blockchain).
halinyo
Legendary

Activity: 1106

The future is bright with DigiByte.

View Profile
April 06, 2015, 02:24:51 PM

H,
 Thanks for working with a beginner like me. The transaction ID is valid and there. More silly questions:

1.Where do I check the transaction on the blockchain?

2.What am I looking for specifically to validate it?

As always, appreciate it in advance. Must be small as I am nothing compared to the stars in this community!

YC

I tested this and here is what happens. You create Address 2. You send 1 DGB from Address 1 to Address 2 and then it says payment to yourself and the quantity is 0. Why would this occur?

Update: The confirmations are complete and it says Debit of 1 DGB and then Credit of 1 DGB. The net is 0. I suppose this is because it is within the wallet. Anyone clarify? Is there a way to look at each address in your wallet to identify the total amount in each?

YC

Did you see the TX ID? If yes, then it means you sent it to your wallet using the new address.
You may want to confirm it on the block-chain, check with the block explorer.

If not, that could be because the amount is too small, but it seems like you have debited and credited it successfully. Smiley

Dear YC, it has always been a pleasure talking with you.

- When you send DGB to an address, you can check the amount you sent on the block explorer of DGB with either the address you sent to or its transaction ID. If the block explorer is an instant one, then you will see the transaction happening there as soon as it is sent. Otherwise, it will take longer.

- When you sent DGB, you can double click on the amount you sent on your wallet and you will see the TX ID on its details, but again you can check it with the address you sent to. Please see the OP of DGB for the block explorer, at the top of the page, right hand side (for your convenience, here it is: http://digiexplorer.info/).
ycagel

View Profile
April 06, 2015, 02:40:46 PM

H,
 Thank you again. Will do some research on this.

YC

H,
 Thanks for working with a beginner like me. The transaction ID is valid and there. More silly questions:

As always, appreciate it in advance. Must be small as I am nothing compared to the stars in this community!

YC

I tested this and here is what happens. You create Address 2. You send 1 DGB from Address 1 to Address 2 and then it says payment to yourself and the quantity is 0. Why would this occur?

Update: The confirmations are complete and it says Debit of 1 DGB and then Credit of 1 DGB. The net is 0. I suppose this is because it is within the wallet. Anyone clarify? Is there a way to look at each address in your wallet to identify the total amount in each?

YC

Did you see the TX ID? If yes, then it means you sent it to your wallet using the new address.
You may want to confirm it on the block-chain, check with the block explorer.

If not, that could be because the amount is too small, but it seems like you have debited and credited it successfully. Smiley

Dear YC, it has always been a pleasure talking with you.

- When you send DGB to an address, you can check the amount you sent on the block explorer of DGB with either the address you sent to or its transaction ID. If the block explorer is an instant one, then you will see the transaction happening there as soon as it is sent. Otherwise, it will take longer.

- When you sent DGB, you can double click on the amount you sent on your wallet and you will see the TX ID on its details, but again you can check it with the address you sent to. Please see the OP of DGB for the block explorer, at the top of the page, right hand side (for your convenience, here it is: http://digiexplorer.info/).
infovortice2013
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2015, 03:30:33 PM

im trying to start solo mining with sha256 but in this step cant change it on properties, not accept be renamed ... say its not valid name for target

Create a shortcut of your DigiByte wallet, right click, click properties append --server to the end of the TARGET line
(Example: C:\Users\User\Wallets\DigiByte\digibyte-qt.exe --server)
Save it and run your DigiByte Wallet as a server using that newly created shortcut.

Right-click the shortcut icon of your wallet
   a. choose Properties
   b. click the Shortcut tab
   c. in the Target, add -server to the end. (Example: "C:\Program Files\DigiByte\digibyte-qt.exe" -server)

Ok that runs ! but before open it completly give me an error with rpcuser and rpcpassword  Huh i change it to example wallet shows, but still giving me an error and closing wallet.

any idea?

and in algo= i type sha256d
24hralttrade

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

Community Liaison,How can i help you?

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2015, 03:37:16 PM

To give the Digispeed update some more attention we need to get this higher in the list, This awesome update needs more attention IMHO.
Come over and get the conversation going.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1003476.msg10892457#msg10892457

Want to see the Future of Retail omnichannel demo store powered by Digibyte & Tofugear teams?
Please feel free to contact me if you have anything to report or you have any questions.
vince232

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 06, 2015, 03:43:05 PM

is there like a pool which automatically converts what you mined to digibyte?

i only have 280x so i want to mine at x11 x13 or something that asics cant. is there also an algo for cpu?

there is a pool that i mine x11 coins. start uro and cannabis but the site automatically converts it to syscoin which has scrypt algo

I think your profitability is highest mining DGB directly (even better than mining an x11 or x13 coin and then converting). I recommend the groestl algo. You can find pools on the OP and there's detailed info about setting up the best miner and configuration here and here. Give it a try and let us know.

i dont know why but when i tried groestl i always get waiting for work i think then setting gpu to idle.

im trying qubit right now
CryptoRaver

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 06, 2015, 04:19:31 PM

Hello guys, first post after long time, I decide to come back in crypto and i am going to say that i am impressed at the marketing/communication of DigiByte, i can't understand why this coin is so low value, it's certainly one of the most professional alt - coins out there.

one question, does the https://digibytetip.com/ works ok? i did tweet for getting my first DGB and got a reply but i don't see any amount on my balance yet. I am exited just installing my wallet, imagine the excitement when getting some DGB there Tongue

Welcome back and welcome to DigiByte.

Why the price is low? From my point of view;
1) Jared and the team are great in communication but not just yet in marketing. As I think, it is because they do not want to give too much of talk before they really achieve something HUGE, worth mentioning it. This could be also a strategy against the competitors.
2) As in many other digital currencies, the use of DigiByte is also one of the biggest problem. People try making money only by trading it. If you cannot use a currency for buying something you want, then what is it for? So at this point, I am guessing and hoping that Jared and the team are really working hard to make this happen along with Tofugear Hong Kong Partnership. Can you imagine Chinese speaking countries or the customers of Tofugear are buying their usual orders with DigiByte? (This could be great for DGB in the buying process but could be really bad when they want to turn their DGB into FIAT).
3) Since DGB is not a pump and dump coin, whales, pumpers, quick profiters, etc... do not want to invest because it is a bit difficult to manipulate such inflated coins like DGB, DOGE compared to those with very less inflation, like MNE, NAUT etc... Summing up, if someone thinks they cannot make quick money, they don't invest (these days, you will see this pattern a lot).
4) DGB needs a great foundation. Also it could have been great to have a few famous people on board from the digital currency platform, such as Michael Terpin, Ƀrock Pierce, Max Keiser (going with start coin), Brian Kelly (kinda very silent or away, waiting for summer), Charlie Shrem (he is in prison now, could be great to write him in the name of DGB, so he may feel that he is not alone and support DGB and maybe advertise...), Kim Dotcom, etc... There are many to list... Having such connection with these people will help DigiByte to be known world-wide with a much faster manner.

Then once these all done, we can get to gocoin platform if we achieve the least $3 million market cap (nearly 6 times the current market cap, so approximately 300 SAT price with the current supply amount will get us there, so much to do Smiley). That will make DigiByte boom boom boom!... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4m48GqaOz90

Roughly speaking, a price range between 300-500Sat is realistic in the next 3-5 months, 500-1000Sat is achievable, possible, desirable in the next 2-3 years and over 1000Sat is a dream, but not impossible.

Best,
Halin

+1000 you hit the nail here Cool
CryptoRaver

View Profile
April 06, 2015, 04:24:04 PM

Good to see this  Grin

When we hit the 30 sat next week i start buying again Smiley
24hralttrade

Activity: 756

Community Liaison,How can i help you?

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2015, 04:44:50 PM

Good to see this  Grin

30sat is way to low...Hope you dont get left behind  Wink

Want to see the Future of Retail omnichannel demo store powered by Digibyte & Tofugear teams?
Please feel free to contact me if you have anything to report or you have any questions.
Verias

Activity: 351

View Profile
April 06, 2015, 05:00:05 PM

Good to see this  Grin

as long as DGB is lower then 70 sat i will keep buying more DGB.
u can never have enough DGB Grin
CryptoRaver

View Profile
April 06, 2015, 06:17:06 PM

Good to see this  Grin

That's low for sure and hope not but number of investors are run out (btctalk)
Time to throw some nets in the ocean and catch fresh fish, a extra line for merchants also welcome!

Digibyte has already lot of foundation, time to show off some Smiley
Bluestreet
Legendary

Activity: 988

View Profile
April 06, 2015, 06:35:25 PM

Good to see this  Grin

Time to throw some nets in the ocean and catch fresh fish, a extra line for merchants also welcome!

It's not surprising with all the 100s of scams that have come and gone. I look at some of the coins that are bottom of the pile on coinmarketcap now, that were once promising the world and today are dead.
ycagel

View Profile
April 06, 2015, 07:34:08 PM

Pretty nice to see almost 4B DGB in circulation. Almost 25% of all DGB ever!

YC
halinyo
Legendary

View Profile
April 06, 2015, 08:40:30 PM

To give the Digispeed update some more attention we need to get this higher in the list, This awesome update needs more attention IMHO.
Come over and get the conversation going.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1003476.msg10892457#msg10892457

Thanks for taking the initiative on opening this conversation.

My personal thought on this, it is great we have such tech now, but where is the use of it? Do we have a visa style of transaction I am not aware of? You know where I am coming to... It is great but does not work and help DGB apart from making news and getting more people buy DGB.

Of course it is always great to advertise DGB. Thanks 24.
Lovethecoins

Activity: 658

View Profile
April 06, 2015, 08:50:33 PM

Good to see this  Grin

I agree digibyte is already a step ahead of 99% of cryptos... Digibyte makes it they copy it Smiley... I also think its time for a big marketing push we got enough too show off! What does Jared and company have planned for this?

halinyo
Legendary

View Profile
April 06, 2015, 08:50:44 PM

Good to see this  Grin

Surely it may seem 30 is very low, but I still remember the time when I bought DGB for 6-10 SAT and most of my stash comes from those times.

My point is that anything can happen to any digital currency, yes even to DGB.
But at this time, it is just difficult to see 30s.

Jared and the team put so much effort into DGB. I hope DGB succeeds.
HR
Legendary

Transparency & Integrity

View Profile
April 06, 2015, 08:55:24 PM

im trying to start solo mining with sha256 but in this step cant change it on properties, not accept be renamed ... say its not valid name for target

Create a shortcut of your DigiByte wallet, right click, click properties append --server to the end of the TARGET line
(Example: C:\Users\User\Wallets\DigiByte\digibyte-qt.exe --server)
Save it and run your DigiByte Wallet as a server using that newly created shortcut.

Right-click the shortcut icon of your wallet
   a. choose Properties
   b. click the Shortcut tab
   c. in the Target, add -server to the end. (Example: "C:\Program Files\DigiByte\digibyte-qt.exe" -server)

Ok that runs ! but before open it completly give me an error with rpcuser and rpcpassword  Huh i change it to example wallet shows, but still giving me an error and closing wallet.

any idea?

and in algo= i type sha256d

http://asistec-ti.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=47#p77

Follow the instructions. It's as easy as 1-2-3.   Cool

ycagel

View Profile
April 06, 2015, 09:05:18 PM

Nothing is guaranteed, but with any industry it's simple strategy to not reveal so you have enough of an edge that even when it goes public, competitors can not easily duplicate due to the time element. Either way, price fluctuation is normal. Let's see what happens. Coin is massively underpriced.

YC

Good to see this  Grin

Surely it may seem 30 is very low, but I still remember the time when I bought DGB for 6-10 SAT and most of my stash comes from those times.

HR
Legendary

Transparency & Integrity

View Profile
April 06, 2015, 09:14:38 PM

Yeah. 30? I wouldn't hold my breath.

Nothing is guaranteed, but with any industry it's simple strategy to not reveal so you have enough of an edge that even when it goes public, competitors can not easily duplicate due to the time element. Either way, price fluctuation is normal. Let's see what happens. Coin is massively underpriced.

YC

Good to see this  Grin

Pages: « 1 ... 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 901 902 903 904 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 [917] 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 955 956 957 958 959 960 961 962 963 964 965 966 967 ... 1832 »
  Print  

Jump to: