Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 02:29:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 955 956 957 958 959 960 961 962 963 [964] 965 966 967 968 969 970 971 972 973 974 975 976 977 978 979 980 981 982 983 984 985 986 987 988 989 990 991 992 993 994 995 996 997 998 999 1000 1001 1002 1003 1004 1005 1006 1007 1008 1009 1010 1011 1012 1013 1014 ... 1832 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit  (Read 3055610 times)
daysi

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 07, 2015, 04:22:54 AM

https://i.imgur.com/JoWbYbE.gif

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
o0o0
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1021

View Profile
May 07, 2015, 05:01:00 AM

lots of good news but only a few buy orders...
everyone waiting for hard fork to happen ? or did i miss something

last few days only 3 btc buy  and 13 btc sell in orderbook
Are you sure it isn't the other way round. It looked like o0o0 picked up about 13 btc of DGB on his own.

And another 10btc incoming soon.

It's getting crowded in the top 5 positions of the richlist Roll Eyes

DMCFe6VYj8qF3pGyo2np7Vx8YevK4df4sj

This is me.... #6 on the list. Its a little inaccurate as my wallet has 56 Million DGB in it and my cryptsy account has another 6.5 Million DGB in it. Think some are in different receive address inputs.

With another 10BTC invested i'll be rank #5. Too hard to get to #1 as i don't run mining on DGB anymore but i'm happy to remain in the top 5.

DGB will go to 1000 satoshi i reckon. You're an idiot if you don't get in now.

Things i see in digibyte that make it attractive to be a potential (notice i said potential not definite) coin for everyday internet use
- Active development --> new features not just adopted stuff from everywhere else and a gimmick
- No negative clouds surrounding the coin --> trust and honesty is important for high adoption
- Fast transactions --> this is perhaps the most important thing for use case adoption in everyday internet services, products etc
- Low premine and its proven to be used to promote coin dev and use unlike other dodgy coin operations
- Price isn't insane daily volume, high low change. It seems stable so is reliable to use
- Coin amount is way more than Bitcoin but not crazy amounts like some other coins. People find dealing with 1 unit increments more friendly than o that'll cost 0.000541 coins. @ 6000 DGB per $1 approx thats just nice to use. Once the price hits 1000 satoshi it'll be like 6 DGB to the dollar. Nice and friendly.

The few things i think that can be improved
- I think the digibyte man is ok but it seems a bit too friendly kid like? who knows maybe the mascot appeals to the older generation for adoption.. i'm a younger user so i probably have a more serious outlook on net ventures... mum, dad and grandma probably think its ok.
- Jarrod seems active in the dev space and comments but i think a PR face or Jarrod being more noob user in your face would be great. You know the dev of the coin thats out there in locations for average users driving adoption and promotion... not the tech savvy people that come here. Its the everyday average people that will really get the adoption and use going.

Anyway... enough diverging... whoever #5 position is i'm coming to claim it Smiley. Thanks for keeping it warm.

http://www.richlist.eu/digibyte/
HR
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1011

Transparency & Integrity

View Profile
May 07, 2015, 06:07:18 AM

HR
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1011

Transparency & Integrity

View Profile
May 07, 2015, 06:10:32 AM

Are you sure it isn't the other way round. It looked like o0o0 picked up about 13 btc of DGB on his own.

This is me.... #6 on the list. Its a little inaccurate as my wallet has 56 Million DGB in it and my cryptsy account has another 6.5 Million DGB in it. Think some are in different receive address inputs.

With another 10BTC invested i'll be rank #5. Too hard to get to #1 as i don't run mining on DGB anymore but i'm happy to remain in the top 5.

Things i see in digibyte that make it attractive to be a potential (notice i said potential not definite) coin for everyday internet use
- Active development --> new features not just adopted stuff from everywhere else and a gimmick
- No negative clouds surrounding the coin --> trust and honesty is important for high adoption
- Fast transactions --> this is perhaps the most important thing for use case adoption in everyday internet services, products etc
- Low premine and its proven to be used to promote coin dev and use unlike other dodgy coin operations
- Price isn't insane daily volume, high low change. It seems stable so is reliable to use
- Coin amount is way more than Bitcoin but not crazy amounts like some other coins. People find dealing with 1 unit increments more friendly than o that'll cost 0.000541 coins. @ 6000 DGB per $1 approx thats just nice to use. Once the price hits 1000 satoshi it'll be like 6 DGB to the dollar. Nice and friendly.

- I think the digibyte man is ok but it seems a bit too friendly kid like? who knows maybe the mascot appeals to the older generation for adoption.. i'm a younger user so i probably have a more serious outlook on net ventures... mum, dad and grandma probably think its ok.
- Jarrod seems active in the dev space and comments but i think a PR face or Jarrod being more noob user in your face would be great. You know the dev of the coin thats out there in locations for average users driving adoption and promotion... not the tech savvy people that come here. Its the everyday average people that will really get the adoption and use going.

Anyway... enough diverging... whoever #5 position is i'm coming to claim it Smiley. Thanks for keeping it warm.

Don't forget to have adequate security measures in place.

http://asistec-ti.com/phpbb/viewforum.php?f=13

MaxDZ8

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 07, 2015, 06:15:58 AM

I've been fiddling with digibyte-qt 3.0.3 ubuntu x64.
I'm trying to generate an address to use with digibytetip (the default system generated one seemed to go belly up).
I'm pretty sure there is supposed to be a button somewhere... but I cannot find it. Help!

The wallet itself is synchronized and pulled up my mined DGB from previous wallet with no issues.
o0o0
Legendary

View Profile
May 07, 2015, 06:46:09 AM

Public and private keys are on a sticky note attached to my monitor... that way people can't hack my pc to get them
24hralttrade

Activity: 756

Community Liaison,How can i help you?

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2015, 07:21:49 AM

last few days only 3 btc buy  and 13 btc sell in orderbook

Public and private keys are on a sticky note attached to my monitor... that way people can't hack my pc to get them
You are more then welcome and it is great to see that you are reaching the #5 spot in just a matter of days.
I like the way you think about and look at Digibyte,Would love to see you drop some of your suggestions @ www.digibyteforum.com so it will not get lost so easy in all the messages in here.

Want to see the Future of Retail omnichannel demo store powered by Digibyte & Tofugear teams?
Please feel free to contact me if you have anything to report or you have any questions.
plumptoiletduck

Activity: 108
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 07, 2015, 07:23:19 AM

[/quote]

Just make sure a tech savvy cat burglar doesn't break in... or even just your cat taking the sticky note. Also make sure your notes can't be seen by any webcams. I'm super paranoid about that stuff!
o0o0
Legendary

View Profile
May 07, 2015, 07:53:24 AM

Just make sure a tech savvy cat burglar doesn't break in... or even just your cat taking the sticky note. Also make sure your notes can't be seen by any webcams. I'm super paranoid about that stuff!
[/quote]

I'm joking Smiley i work in the IT field. They are well protected.
24hralttrade

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2015, 08:11:40 AM

Hahahah that would be the sickest thing in crypto history.

Future headline:  Cat runs away with private keys Digibyte wallet containing 56mill Digibytes approx worth ~ 1 million $

Want to see the Future of Retail omnichannel demo store powered by Digibyte & Tofugear teams?
Please feel free to contact me if you have anything to report or you have any questions.
Jumbley
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003

View Profile
May 07, 2015, 08:55:42 AM

OK daysi, I give in. What is it? It looks like a DigiByte sleeping on a cushion. This is not a criticism, I don't want to put you or anyone else off posting this kind of stuff, please keep doing it, I just can't seem to work out what it is.  Smiley
digitaldoxy

Activity: 91

View Profile
May 07, 2015, 09:20:17 AM
Last edit: May 07, 2015, 09:44:15 AM by digitaldoxy

Hi all, just wondering if someone can provide some input on issues we're seeing with mining on Digihash...

We've recently switched a couple of our mining rigs back to Digihash after running them on other pools without issue:

1st Rig: MinerEU Rig 90MH/s - I'm seeing a high number of rejects, far more than I see on P2Pools and other Stratum pools. I'm seeing about 3% rejects with this rig. Normal reject rate for this rig is usually around 0.1% on other pools. I'm running the 256 Network Difficulty option on Digihash (port 3257)

2nd Rig: Zues Lightning X6 44MH/s - I'm seeing a high number of rejects on this rig too, but I'm also seeing a very high number of hardware errors  compared to other pools. Again I'm running the 256 Network Difficulty option on Digihash (port 3257)

3rd Rig: I'm also running some lower hash rate blades on DigiHash, hardware errors are also unusually high on them, but reject rate is pretty good.

All devices are running an expiry = 120, queue = 0, and a scantime=30.

Are other people experiencing the same kind of stats on scrypt? Are we running too high of a network difficulty for the two larger rigs?

Cheers
24hralttrade

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2015, 09:30:54 AM

Digibyte TA at this awesome Google hangout,  I watched the full show because it really is intresting how they look at the market but if you just want to see the Digibyte charts skip to 55:30.

24hralttrade

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2015, 09:34:23 AM

Hi all, just wondering if someone can provide some input on issues we're seeing with mining on Digihash...

We've recently switched a couple of our mining rigs back to Digihash after running them on other pools without issue:

1st Rig: MinerEU Rig 90MH/s - I'm seeing a high number of rejects, far more than I see on P2Pools and other Stratum pools. I'm seeing about 3% rejects with this rig. Normal reject rate for this rig is usually around 0.1% on other pools. I'm running the 256 Network Difficulty option on Digihash (port 3257)

2nd Rig: Zues Lightning X6 44MH/s - I'm seeing a high number of rejects on this rig too, but I'm also seeing a very high number of hardware errors  compared to other pools. Again I'm running the 256 Network Difficulty option on Digihash (port 3257)

3rd Rig: I'm also running some lower hash rate blades on DigiHash, hardware errors are also unusually high on them, but reject rate is pretty good.

Are other people experiencing the same kind of stats on scrypt? Are we running too high of a network difficulty for the two larger rigs?

Cheers

I have also posted this on www.Digibyteforum.com so it wont get lost in all the messages.
http://www.digibyteforum.com/index.php/topic,39.0.html

digitaldoxy

Activity: 91

View Profile
May 07, 2015, 09:36:13 AM

Cheers

I have also posted this on www.Digibyteforum.com so it wont get lost in all the messages.
http://www.digibyteforum.com/index.php/topic,39.0.html

Cheers Hralttrade!... I probably should have posted there in hindsight Smiley
24hralttrade

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2015, 09:42:41 AM

No problem, I cant help you with your mining rejects but i'm sure someone will reply to you.

daysi

Activity: 14

View Profile
May 07, 2015, 10:09:24 AM

OK daysi, I give in. What is it? It looks like a DigiByte sleeping on a cushion. This is not a criticism, I don't want to put you or anyone else off posting this kind of stuff, please keep doing it, I just can't seem to work out what it is.  Smiley

Nothing huge, Digibyte with an aura reflecting its power but if you see a cushion I totally missed my gif.  Grin
plumptoiletduck

Activity: 108

View Profile
May 07, 2015, 11:25:25 AM

Digibyte TA at this awesome Google hangout,  I watched the full show because it really is intresting how they look at the market but if you just want to see the Digibyte charts skip to 55:30.

Theres no link Huh

Edit: Nevermind, I found it. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=os_akxn8ZS4&feature=youtu.be&a
24hralttrade

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2015, 11:28:09 AM

Digibyte TA at this awesome Google hangout,  I watched the full show because it really is intresting how they look at the market but if you just want to see the Digibyte charts skip to 55:30.

Theres no link Huh

Edit: Nevermind, I found it. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=os_akxn8ZS4&feature=youtu.be&a
Lol sorry  Cheesy Grin

Steal

Activity: 24

View Profile
May 07, 2015, 12:01:28 PM

Hello, I'm using GOOGLE translation, so I'll keep it short.

I am contacting you because I have a problem with my wallet DigiByte 64bit Core v3.0.3.0
My available balance appears to be 3,000,000, but I can't send more than 1.1 million to my other address.

my two addresses:
- http://www.richlist.eu/digibyte/stats/DCS2wZvFPfDtKufUEpRQDmXt3GHEkE726J
- http://www.richlist.eu/digibyte/stats/DAAVsbhoprWeQ2b4y4QDoZNZPLZCqi5ND8

If required I can also send you the transaction statement

Here are some screenshots :

http://img11.hostingpics.net/thumbs/mini_689911img1.png
http://img11.hostingpics.net/thumbs/mini_593350img2.png

Thanks for your help !
Pages: « 1 ... 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 955 956 957 958 959 960 961 962 963 [964] 965 966 967 968 969 970 971 972 973 974 975 976 977 978 979 980 981 982 983 984 985 986 987 988 989 990 991 992 993 994 995 996 997 998 999 1000 1001 1002 1003 1004 1005 1006 1007 1008 1009 1010 1011 1012 1013 1014 ... 1832 »
  Print  

Jump to: