Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 07:03:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 [955] 956 957 958 959 960 961 962 963 964 965 966 967 968 969 970 971 972 973 974 975 976 977 978 979 980 981 982 983 984 985 986 987 988 989 990 991 992 993 994 995 996 997 998 999 1000 1001 1002 1003 1004 1005 ... 1832 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit  (Read 3055610 times)
24hralttrade

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

Community Liaison,How can i help you?

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2015, 10:11:49 AM

like I said, there is middle ground here. Only a fool is going to spend all of their DGB now!  Wink

We have to take every little opening to do more with our DGB work hard on Merchants every day, support this Merchants for the fait in DGB is what they are looking for. some of us like to save DGB some of us like to spend them! i am not agree with you calling people a fool when they spend DGB. maybe i am a fool because i was thinking we building on a world wide payment system?

I totally agree with you but i'm not saying that people are fools by spending Digibytes,But spending allot of Digibytes right now is in my opinion not the best idea.
Offcourse do what you want with your Digibytes,Its your own money and that is the best part of this all,,, It really is your own money and you control it 100%!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L-Egs6jY_4c

Yes you are right Wink but its also a investment from us to the Merchants spending some DGB
Last time i ordered food for 450.000 DGB just to promote DGB I know this is strange but when is the right time to spend them?

The right time to spend Digibytes is when i can buy you a nice cocktail on the Bahamas for just 1000 Digibytes  Grin
Haha no,I think that question is really hard to answer because everyone will have a other opinion/reason for that. But i'm buying and holding for now.

Want to see the Future of Retail omnichannel demo store powered by Digibyte & Tofugear teams?
Please feel free to contact me if you have anything to report or you have any questions.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rustynailer

Activity: 725
Merit: 501

Boycott Qatar 2022

View Profile
April 30, 2015, 10:12:15 AM

Welcome trolls
I dont see trolls? Huh   Gigabit is a well respected member @ Digibyte.
and rustynailer is just bringing to our attention a real life experience of one unfortunate user of a service and I don't know but I imagine purse.io has improved their verification process to reduce the risk of this happening again, it looks like they picked up this poor chaps legal expenses.

so

it must be you 24, stop trolling! Grin

I dont know how what I said that could be considered trolling, I was just trying to help.

I support digi, I have some coins and I hope for the best for this project.

That story you bring up is 4 months old do you have more recently proof this is real?
if you are right i stop do more promotion for that company and DigiByte!

Thats all I have, I just thought it was relevant to the conversation going on here.  
CryptoRaver

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 30, 2015, 10:20:55 AM

like I said, there is middle ground here. Only a fool is going to spend all of their DGB now!  Wink

We have to take every little opening to do more with our DGB work hard on Merchants every day, support this Merchants for the fait in DGB is what they are looking for. some of us like to save DGB some of us like to spend them! i am not agree with you calling people a fool when they spend DGB. maybe i am a fool because i was thinking we building on a world wide payment system?

I totally agree with you but i'm not saying that people are fools by spending Digibytes,But spending allot of Digibytes right now is in my opinion not the best idea.
Offcourse do what you want with your Digibytes,Its your own money and that is the best part of this all,,, It really is your own money and you control it 100%!

Yes you are right Wink but its also a investment from us to the Merchants spending some DGB
Last time i ordered food for 450.000 DGB just to promote DGB I know this is strange but when is the right time to spend them?

The right time to spend Digibytes is when i can buy you a nice cocktail on the Bahamas for just 1000 Digibytes  Grin
Haha no,I think that question is really hard to answer because everyone will have a other opinion/reason for that. But i'm buying and holding for now.

Haha just marking some numbers Grin
CryptoRaver

View Profile
April 30, 2015, 10:23:36 AM

i run a couple of ecommerce sites and having already ditched my merchant payment processor I would gladly kick paypal to the curb.

If dgb had a way to allow customers to put their cc in and use dgb as a decentralised gateway id be all over that. One that looks like normal so it wont freak them out having to goto other random sites.

Sounds great Smiley did you check out litepaid?
CryptoRaver

View Profile
April 30, 2015, 10:25:58 AM

Welcome trolls
I dont see trolls? Huh   Gigabit is a well respected member @ Digibyte.
and rustynailer is just bringing to our attention a real life experience of one unfortunate user of a service and I don't know but I imagine purse.io has improved their verification process to reduce the risk of this happening again, it looks like they picked up this poor chaps legal expenses.

so

it must be you 24, stop trolling! Grin

I dont know how what I said that could be considered trolling, I was just trying to help.

I support digi, I have some coins and I hope for the best for this project.

That story you bring up is 4 months old do you have more recently proof this is real?
if you are right i stop do more promotion for that company and DigiByte!

Thats all I have, I just thought it was relevant to the conversation going on here.  

I don't know was reading that story and sounds bit like a fantasy made up Smiley
CryptoRaver

View Profile
April 30, 2015, 10:29:40 AM

Most of the DGB I currently have has been amassed via mining and they are very hard to part with at the current rate, as I'm already running a big loss after costs...

I use Amazon quite alot, and would be very happy to use my DGB instead of my credit card if I could buy them a little easier. Right now I have to do a wire transfer to Cryptsy (takes a minimum of 5 working days), pay a fee for the wire transfer, then convert to BTC, then buy DGB with my BTC and pay another fee for that, then I have to withdraw to my wallet and pay another fee for that! I don't see others going to that much trouble to use another currency when they can just bang in their CC number and be done with it. IMO this is the real reason the general consumer is not taking much interest in crypto currencies right now and until this gap is closed, most people holding crypto are speculative hoarders, myself included... Not because I want to, but because it's the only way I can justify the effort to get them.

With this in mind, creating products that can only be purchased with DGB is a good option and something we are implementing in our project. We're still a long way off from launch though (Not until early 2016)

In the meantime, anybody know an easier way for me to convert my aussie dollars into DGB???

Hmmm dont know if https://www.litebit.eu/en/ accepts aussie dollars?
24hralttrade

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2015, 10:45:11 AM

Most of the DGB I currently have has been amassed via mining and they are very hard to part with at the current rate, as I'm already running a big loss after costs...

I use Amazon quite alot, and would be very happy to use my DGB instead of my credit card if I could buy them a little easier. Right now I have to do a wire transfer to Cryptsy (takes a minimum of 5 working days), pay a fee for the wire transfer, then convert to BTC, then buy DGB with my BTC and pay another fee for that, then I have to withdraw to my wallet and pay another fee for that! I don't see others going to that much trouble to use another currency when they can just bang in their CC number and be done with it. IMO this is the real reason the general consumer is not taking much interest in crypto currencies right now and until this gap is closed, most people holding crypto are speculative hoarders, myself included... Not because I want to, but because it's the only way I can justify the effort to get them.

With this in mind, creating products that can only be purchased with DGB is a good option and something we are implementing in our project. We're still a long way off from launch though (Not until early 2016)

In the meantime, anybody know an easier way for me to convert my aussie dollars into DGB???

No, Only sepa transactions i believe.

Want to see the Future of Retail omnichannel demo store powered by Digibyte & Tofugear teams?
Please feel free to contact me if you have anything to report or you have any questions.
iikun
Legendary

Activity: 1062
Merit: 1003

View Profile
April 30, 2015, 10:50:30 AM

I'm also in the spending camp. Things will go nowhere if no one uses them for commercial transactions & remember that you can always just buy straight back in to replenish your wallet Smiley (it might seems a little pointless to do so, but it will help attract more merchants & legitimize DGB as a method of payment)
digitaldoxy

Activity: 91
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 30, 2015, 10:56:40 AM
Last edit: April 30, 2015, 11:09:49 AM by digitaldoxy

Yeah not at the moment unfortunately... I did find an aussie company who sells BTC via bank transfer with confirmations in a few hours, so might have to grab a few which will take a couple steps out of the process. Then I just have to do a conversion to DGB.... I'll buy all of my Ebooks with it and then just top up Smiley
Wysi

Activity: 1624
Merit: 261

View Profile
April 30, 2015, 10:57:22 AM

i run a couple of ecommerce sites and having already ditched my merchant payment processor I would gladly kick paypal to the curb.

If dgb had a way to allow customers to put their cc in and use dgb as a decentralised gateway id be all over that. One that looks like normal so it wont freak them out having to goto other random sites.

Sounds great Smiley did you check out litepaid?

Yeah, no one used it though.  Very nich product mind you.

Next site im launching in a few weeks i think will be much better received in thr crypto world.  Ill have a straight DGB wallet address though, no faffing with payment processors.

CryptoRaver

View Profile
April 30, 2015, 11:14:49 AM

I'm also in the spending camp. Things will go nowhere if no one uses them for commercial transactions & remember that you can always just buy straight back in to replenish your wallet Smiley (it might seems a little pointless to do so, but it will help attract more merchants & legitimize DGB as a method of payment)

Totally agree here. i don't mind if my food story hits the media.I see it already Grin foul buy a meal for 450.000 DGB
CryptoRaver

View Profile
April 30, 2015, 11:20:00 AM

Yeah not at the moment unfortunately... I did find an aussie company who sells BTC via bank transfer with confirmations in a few hours, so might have to grab a few which will take a couple steps out of the process. Then I just have to do a conversion to DGB.... I'll buy all of my Ebooks with it and then just top up Smiley

This need some attention buying with more currencies like aussie dollars Undecided
digitaldoxy

View Profile
April 30, 2015, 11:22:15 AM

This need some attention buying with more currencies like aussie dollars Undecided

Here here!!!
rustynailer

Activity: 725
Merit: 501

Boycott Qatar 2022

View Profile
April 30, 2015, 11:49:10 AM

Have you tried https://btcmarkets.net

Aussie exchange and they have good support and their volume is growing. 
GigaBit

Activity: 1526
Merit: 506

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
April 30, 2015, 12:09:49 PM

wow this is great news @ ShapeShift.io .......... Grin Shocked Shocked

That is pretty big news Smiley
I rarely buy on Amazon and definitely not going to spend my DGB's at current prices but I do appreciate the vote of confidence.
--
Thumbs up to Jumbley for the DigiByte Knights meme - Love it Smiley
Now if only I could figure out how to use this as my avatar... suits me like a glove.

Totally the wrong attitude. Spend your Digibyte instead of cash as that's the thing that'll make it more popular. But as you say you rarely buy at Amazon anyway.

It's the mindshift that's important, spend digibyte and buy more, or buy more then spend.

Hoarding coins won't make you rich, but spending them (and re stocking) will get you to the moon faster.
I really dont think that this is the wrong attitude, Digibyte is still in distribution/development phase and using it right now to buy stuff will be expensive in the next 2 years... (Btc-Pizza story)   I even think that Bitcoin still is in distribution phase and the early adopters/holders/supporters will get the big pay out one day! And hey, They deserve to get the big pay day because they are willing to take the risk,invest the money en support the coins.

Offcourse sometimes you want to buy something when you think its worth the Digibytes because you bought them @ ~ 12 sat and just want to have something so you can say,,, Hey, I bought this with Digibytes in the early stage!  

You and I have a pretty different idea of investing, mining and spending my hard earned loot.
All mienrs who mine DGB, mine at a loss, I think I deserve the ROI target for the sacrifice I made.
I also mine for Gold and only sell the fines, saving the nuggets... if I want to keep my nuggets as investment; that's my proclivity.
The queen wants me to sell her all my Gold but I don't and I don't have to either.
Been mining since the hardfork that allowed in SHA miners... I know how hard it now is to mine 1M DGB's today compared to back then.
Buying coin ain't my thing, I am a miner... too early to be spending my loot yet.
Some miners sell all their loot, I sell none, never sold any and can prove it.
I also never buy cheap things on amazon, so paying millions of DGB's to buy stuff ain't that good of an idea.
Let's say I do a lot more business with eBay even then I'd pay with cash to keep my DGB's.
Especially when I got my DGB's for next to nothing, I want the best ROI and I won't get what I want at 50 sats.

Too early in a highly fluid currency to be spending the way I do.
Imagine the people who kept their Gold through generations from the 1800's up to today, smart hoarders I'd say.
I don't want to end up buying a pizza for a million bucks then start a whining thread about how I should be rich because whatever self-entitled liberal reason.

Been in this business long enough to know that hoarding the right coin can make miners millions.
I also don't like being told what to do with my coin.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Gunther
Legendary

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 30, 2015, 12:13:07 PM

You don't really have a choice now do you, chap? Just spend it, it will feel great.
GigaBit

Activity: 1526
Merit: 506

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
April 30, 2015, 12:19:53 PM

You don't really have a choice now do you, chap? Just spend it, it will feel great.

How about you go fuck yourself, it also feels great.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
CryptoRaver

View Profile
April 30, 2015, 12:38:42 PM

That guy on 47 sat makes a smart move Roll Eyes
24hralttrade

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2015, 12:39:32 PM

How about you go fuck yourself, it also feels great.

Hey guys lets keep it friendly as always,Please
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xB5ceAruYrI

digitaldoxy

View Profile
April 30, 2015, 12:42:08 PM

Have you tried https://btcmarkets.net

Aussie exchange and they have good support and their volume is growing. 

Cheers for that nailer! They look pretty good, and reasonable BTC prices too Smiley
Pages: « 1 ... 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 [955] 956 957 958 959 960 961 962 963 964 965 966 967 968 969 970 971 972 973 974 975 976 977 978 979 980 981 982 983 984 985 986 987 988 989 990 991 992 993 994 995 996 997 998 999 1000 1001 1002 1003 1004 1005 ... 1832 »
  Print  

Jump to: