Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 07:32:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1177 1178 1179 1180 1181 1182 1183 1184 1185 1186 1187 1188 1189 1190 1191 1192 1193 1194 1195 1196 1197 1198 1199 1200 1201 1202 1203 1204 1205 1206 1207 1208 1209 1210 1211 1212 1213 1214 1215 1216 1217 1218 1219 1220 1221 1222 1223 1224 1225 1226 [1227] 1228 1229 1230 1231 1232 1233 1234 1235 1236 1237 1238 1239 1240 1241 1242 1243 1244 1245 1246 1247 1248 1249 1250 1251 1252 1253 1254 1255 1256 1257 1258 1259 1260 1261 1262 1263 1264 1265 1266 1267 1268 1269 1270 1271 1272 1273 1274 1275 1276 1277 ... 1832 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit  (Read 3058427 times)
Cryptojunkey

Activity: 250
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 24, 2015, 06:39:19 PM

This is with out doubt the strangest situation I have ever seen, No matter were you buy DGB (Polo or Bittrex) when you buy someone will sell twice as much

I have been messing around with it for a couple of days just small buys & then near instantly someone/thing will sell double what i bought

Bots dont work like that it makes no sense at all whats going on, even at the dump rate whoever it is must be losing a fortune...there is something very odd going on & i have no idea what it is Huh

Over 2 btc of digibyte comes onto the market daily at these prices. This is why a price of 100 could not be maintained, in 10 years it will be a different situation for digibyte where a much higher price can be maintained for 2 btc coming onto the market daily.

The other issue is a very small amount is on the exchanges compared to the total marketcap. What will those users holding the other 5 billion coins willing to sells their coins @.

Digibyte also got lucky with having some investors with deep pockets.

Another reason why it would be best for a reduction in the total amount of coins.  This would not only greatly improve the likely hood of new investors but would also give a higher price to digibyte and help the team.  Also digibyte is needed to play its games but more people are going to shy away from the fact of buying any if the value is on a steady decline. 

High inflationary coins dont seem to do that well and provide little volatility, which in turn hurts the project over all.

Digibyte, could you comment I would say its worth looking into for everyones good!
Sharkzz1

Activity: 880
Merit: 251

Think differently

View Profile
December 24, 2015, 06:57:07 PM

This is with out doubt the strangest situation I have ever seen, No matter were you buy DGB (Polo or Bittrex) when you buy someone will sell twice as much

I have been messing around with it for a couple of days just small buys & then near instantly someone/thing will sell double what i bought

Bots dont work like that it makes no sense at all whats going on, even at the dump rate whoever it is must be losing a fortune...there is something very odd going on & i have no idea what it is Huh

Over 2 btc of digibyte comes onto the market daily at these prices. This is why a price of 100 could not be maintained, in 10 years it will be a different situation for digibyte where a much higher price can be maintained for 2 btc coming onto the market daily.

The other issue is a very small amount is on the exchanges compared to the total marketcap. What will those users holding the other 5 billion coins willing to sells their coins @.

Digibyte also got lucky with having some investors with deep pockets.

Another reason why it would be best for a reduction in the total amount of coins.  This would not only greatly improve the likely hood of new investors but would also give a higher price to digibyte and help the team.  Also digibyte is needed to play its games but more people are going to shy away from the fact of buying any if the value is on a steady decline. 

High inflationary coins dont seem to do that well and provide little volatility, which in turn hurts the project over all.

Digibyte, could you comment I would say its worth looking into for everyones good!
imo the reduction in coins only makes it a higher price shortterm, we are in here longterm not shortterm.
Jumbley
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003

View Profile
December 24, 2015, 07:47:37 PM

Many of us will be stuffing ourselves over the holidays, so I thought I’d offer some food for thought for consumption by the general DigiByte community and I came up with pie! The DigiByte pie in the sky club to be precise!

We are approaching the New Year and DigiByte’s second birthday. There are over 5.5 billion Digibyte in circulation already and another 19 years of coin production to go before all 21 billion coins will have been minted.
Price or low price is often in discussion in this forum and as much as many of us believe it is not the most important aspect of DigiByte right now, it would be dishonest to say it is not of concern at all.  So as a community what could we do to increase it?

Could we target price at one dollar per Digibyte and actively do something about achieving that?
I think this is possible, if we worked as a community, and this is my idea of how we might go about doing just that! A community acts together but it is extremely difficult to ensure that we do act together and not as individuals, people will always be tempted to move first because they know others will if they don’t. 
Imagine we set up a club (the pie in the sky club) and we limited it to 1 million shares or members of this club. If we set the share value to 10,000 DGB, the total fund would have a potential target value of 10 billion DGB, nearly half of all the DigiByte that will ever be produced.

These funds would then be controlled by the trusted club trustees, contractually and legally bound to carry out their activities in accordance within the predetermined rules set out by the community members in a transparent manner so that everyone could see them and be reassured that this DigiByte at least, was off the market and was unable to be dumped onto it.

The mandate of the club could be as simple as this. All shares would be paid back to their respective owner, when DigiByte reached a fiat US dollar value of one dollar and remained above that value for 30 consecutive days or 30 days after all 1 million shares were allocated and total fund value was achieved, whichever came first! A $1 share at today’s prices could be worth $10,000 possibly when redeemed, hence ‘pie in the sky’ and if that wasn’t quite achieved, the club would have gone a long way to improving the value of DigiByte anyway.

Of course it would take time and cost money to set up a trust like this, so maybe the first hurdle would be to cost and fund that itself but this is the sort of thing that DigiByte Group was set up for, so that the community can do things like this. Maybe each share would come with a management fee, I don’t know because I have not taken this idea any further than it is presented here in front of you the DigiByte community for your consideration.
I’m not going to do anything more about it unless the support for it is overwhelming, so tell me what you think!

Please discuss and happy holidays everyone!

Wink
hammo

Activity: 493

View Profile
December 25, 2015, 12:16:09 AM

Many of us will be stuffing ourselves over the holidays, so I thought I’d offer some food for thought for consumption by the general DigiByte community and I came up with pie! The DigiByte pie in the sky club to be precise!

We are approaching the New Year and DigiByte’s second birthday. There are over 5.5 billion Digibyte in circulation already and another 19 years of coin production to go before all 21 billion coins will have been minted.
Price or low price is often in discussion in this forum and as much as many of us believe it is not the most important aspect of DigiByte right now, it would be dishonest to say it is not of concern at all.  So as a community what could we do to increase it?

Could we target price at one dollar per Digibyte and actively do something about achieving that?
I think this is possible, if we worked as a community, and this is my idea of how we might go about doing just that! A community acts together but it is extremely difficult to ensure that we do act together and not as individuals, people will always be tempted to move first because they know others will if they don’t.  
Imagine we set up a club (the pie in the sky club) and we limited it to 1 million shares or members of this club. If we set the share value to 10,000 DGB, the total fund would have a potential target value of 10 billion DGB, nearly half of all the DigiByte that will ever be produced.

These funds would then be controlled by the trusted club trustees, contractually and legally bound to carry out their activities in accordance within the predetermined rules set out by the community members in a transparent manner so that everyone could see them and be reassured that this DigiByte at least, was off the market and was unable to be dumped onto it.

The mandate of the club could be as simple as this. All shares would be paid back to their respective owner, when DigiByte reached a fiat US dollar value of one dollar and remained above that value for 30 consecutive days or 30 days after all 1 million shares were allocated and total fund value was achieved, whichever came first! A $1 share at today’s prices could be worth $10,000 possibly when redeemed, hence ‘pie in the sky’ and if that wasn’t quite achieved, the club would have gone a long way to improving the value of DigiByte anyway.

Of course it would take time and cost money to set up a trust like this, so maybe the first hurdle would be to cost and fund that itself but this is the sort of thing that DigiByte Group was set up for, so that the community can do things like this. Maybe each share would come with a management fee, I don’t know because I have not taken this idea any further than it is presented here in front of you the DigiByte community for your consideration.
I’m not going to do anything more about it unless the support for it is overwhelming, so tell me what you think!

Wink

Sounds like a good idea! I am in!  Cheesy

Sounds like a Plan but...

Maybe 10,000 members contributing a million DGB each is a much more realistic goal.

As you say, it takes the coins off the market.

And the wallet could be a multi-sig one amongst the trustees

Of course, you'd call it the Million Digibyte Club
Jumbley
Legendary

View Profile
December 25, 2015, 01:00:49 AM

Price or low price is often in discussion in this forum and as much as many of us believe it is not the most important aspect of DigiByte right now, it would be dishonest to say it is not of concern at all.  So as a community what could we do to increase it?

Wink

Sounds like a good idea! I am in!  Cheesy

Sounds like a Plan but...

Maybe 10,000 members contributing a million DGB each is a much more realistic goal.

As you say, it takes the coins off the market.

And the wallet could be a multi-sig one amongst the trustees

Of course, you'd call it the Million Digibyte Club
Good, other idea's coming into the mix! Keep them coming..Yes a millionaire might take 100 shares.

"One Dollar One DigiByte!"  

Today, that's pie in the sky still and we are an honest and open community so we don't     mind saying so.

Smiley
bobthenager

Activity: 443

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2015, 06:04:16 AM

Price or low price is often in discussion in this forum and as much as many of us believe it is not the most important aspect of DigiByte right now, it would be dishonest to say it is not of concern at all.  So as a community what could we do to increase it?

Wink

I'm down
HalFinneysBrain

Activity: 201
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 25, 2015, 07:05:26 AM

Picked up another 12M DGB this week.  Ready for it to rise now Smiley
LittleTrader

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 25, 2015, 01:07:35 PM

LIKE  Cheesy BTC (we need a little DGB symbol when you type [dgb])
bhokor
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 25, 2015, 01:17:18 PM

wow strong hands acumulating, usually it happens before a strong upward momement, i will be watching for some profit oportunity, do you think price will broke the 60 satos?
LittleTrader

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 25, 2015, 01:25:09 PM

I wish it would drop to 20 sats so I could buy more. Still they are so cheap! nom nom nom  Cheesy

I don't see your christmas wish being granted, but what do I know it could be 20 by tonight :-)

ghostycc

Activity: 270

Lovin' Crypto

View Profile
December 25, 2015, 05:20:30 PM

I wish it would drop to 20 sats so I could buy more. Still they are so cheap! nom nom nom  Cheesy

I don't see your christmas wish being granted, but what do I know it could be 20 by tonight :-)

It will not happen because everyone wants DGB nowadays :p

Stop these Hype money, get in DGB!
FrenchFrog FTW
HR
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1011

Transparency & Integrity

View Profile
December 26, 2015, 09:12:12 AM

It’s not a question of if, rather it is a question of when (and I believe it has already begun, albeit in trickle mode still).

In my opinion, there is huge investment potential in cryptocurrencies. To get an idea of what I’m talking about, take the over 10 trillion USD aggregate M2 money supply for the U.S. alone and use that as your comparative calculative base, and then, being conservative, give the top 50 cryptocurrencies an aggregate value of just half that: 5 trillion USD.

If we assign equal parts of that 5 trillion USD of equivalent value to each of the top 50 cryptocurrencies, each would have the equivalent market cap of 100 billion USD. That means that each BTC would be worth $4,761.91, each LTC $1,190.48, each WDC $376.77, each DGB $4.77, and each DOGE would be worth around 1 buck (with the removal of its original cap of 100,000,000,000, similar to the fiats, it should initially lose around 5% of that value yearly in the coming years due to its now inherent inflationary component).

Does this sound far fetched? Why should it? Why shouldn’t cryptocurrencies have a similar value to their fiat cousins? After all, wasn’t that the original intent behind cryptos to begin with?

What’s more, the combined USD equivalent money supply of the developed world easily exceeds 50 trillion USD, 5 times the U.S. and 10 times this imaginary cryptocurrency aggregate figure. Is it really that far fetched to imagine that the best cryptocurrencies could one day have an aggregate value equal to a very modest 1/10 that of the developed world's aggregate fiat money supply?

And 21 billion DGB in itself is less than a quarter of a percent (~0.21%) of the USD supply, which is worth 1 dollar.

It's only a matter of time

yoyoamigo

Activity: 622
Merit: 504

Your only Amigo, in the World of Crypto

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2015, 10:49:04 AM

It’s not a question of if, rather it is a question of when (and I believe it has already begun, albeit in trickle mode still).

In my opinion, there is huge investment potential in cryptocurrencies. To get an idea of what I’m talking about, take the over 10 trillion USD aggregate M2 money supply for the U.S. alone and use that as your comparative calculative base, and then, being conservative, give the top 50 cryptocurrencies an aggregate value of just half that: 5 trillion USD.

If we assign equal parts of that 5 trillion USD of equivalent value to each of the top 50 cryptocurrencies, each would have the equivalent market cap of 100 billion USD. That means that each BTC would be worth $4,761.91, each LTC $1,190.48, each WDC $376.77, each DGB $4.77, and each DOGE would be worth around 1 buck (with the removal of its original cap of 100,000,000,000, similar to the fiats, it should initially lose around 5% of that value yearly in the coming years due to its now inherent inflationary component).

Does this sound far fetched? Why should it? Why shouldn’t cryptocurrencies have a similar value to their fiat cousins? After all, wasn’t that the original intent behind cryptos to begin with?

What’s more, the combined USD equivalent money supply of the developed world easily exceeds 50 trillion USD, 5 times the U.S. and 10 times this imaginary cryptocurrency aggregate figure. Is it really that far fetched to imagine that the best cryptocurrencies could one day have an aggregate value equal to a very modest 1/10 that of the developed world's aggregate fiat money supply?

And 21 billion DGB in itself is less than a quarter of a percent (~0.21%) of the USD supply, which is worth 1 dollar.

(⌐■_■).......( •_•)>⌐■-■.......(•_•) "Are you trying to tell me...that investing just $100 into DigiByte will one day make me into a millionaire...!?"

( •_•)>⌐■-■.......(⌐■_■).......('■_■') "It's a deal."

◈◈◈ Trading Tip ◈◈◈
Sometimes when you see a huge buy/sell order, it may not be real.
It's there to make other traders think there's support/resistance.
And when the market price nearly reaches it, it gets cancelled.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

Sharkzz1

Activity: 880

Think differently

View Profile
December 26, 2015, 11:08:32 AM

(⌐■_■).......( •_•)>⌐■-■.......(•_•) "Are you trying to tell me...that investing just $100 into DigiByte will one day make me into a millionaire...!?"

( •_•)>⌐■-■.......(⌐■_■).......('■_■') "It's a deal."

◈◈◈ Trading Tip ◈◈◈
Sometimes when you see a huge buy/sell order, it may not be real.
It's there to make other traders think there's support/resistance.
And when the market price nearly reaches it, it gets cancelled.

Ohyeahhhhhhhhh Cool
TamiLee

Activity: 637
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 26, 2015, 11:17:35 AM

I know of someone who has over 500 million coins, when digibyte becomes a success they will be one of the richest people on earth.
lxxtikk
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 26, 2015, 11:20:25 AM

it is amazing but every crypto says buy and you will be mil..rich  Grin
HalFinneysBrain

Activity: 201
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 26, 2015, 11:38:15 AM

Oops, I guess I invested too early.  The bear market in DGB isnt over yet, people here still think they are going to become millionaires.
Jumbley
Legendary

View Profile
December 26, 2015, 11:40:11 AM

I know of someone who has over 500 million coins, when digibyte becomes a success they will be one of the richest people on earth.
The temptation to sell on the way up will be enormous, I doubt your friend will be able to resist!
Jumbley
Legendary

View Profile
December 26, 2015, 11:47:26 AM
Last edit: December 26, 2015, 12:00:42 PM by Jumbley

Oops, I guess I invested too early.  The bear market in DGB isnt over yet, people here still think they are going to become millionaires.
Many of us are already millionaires but I guess you mean USD millionaires. I don't think it's a case that people think they are going to be millionaires but pointing out that this is not an impossibility, especially if early adopters, like we are actively work together instead of against each other. In other words build a strong community where other people can easily see the benefits and want to be part of it.

Just maybe, the day will come when people will not want to sell their crypto for fiat at all!  Wink
bobthenager

Activity: 443

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2015, 03:13:00 PM

500 mill!? Lets hope they plan on holding for years. I don't have that much but goal is 100 mill and I plan on holding for a long time! 2016 is going to be crazy. Just keep getting the word out about DGB to everyone you know, you want your fam and friends to be part of this investment opportunity! Gonna be fun looking back reading through this forum in a few years Smiley
Pages: « 1 ... 1177 1178 1179 1180 1181 1182 1183 1184 1185 1186 1187 1188 1189 1190 1191 1192 1193 1194 1195 1196 1197 1198 1199 1200 1201 1202 1203 1204 1205 1206 1207 1208 1209 1210 1211 1212 1213 1214 1215 1216 1217 1218 1219 1220 1221 1222 1223 1224 1225 1226 [1227] 1228 1229 1230 1231 1232 1233 1234 1235 1236 1237 1238 1239 1240 1241 1242 1243 1244 1245 1246 1247 1248 1249 1250 1251 1252 1253 1254 1255 1256 1257 1258 1259 1260 1261 1262 1263 1264 1265 1266 1267 1268 1269 1270 1271 1272 1273 1274 1275 1276 1277 ... 1832 »
  Print  

Jump to: