Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 08:53:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 [254] 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 ... 1832 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit  (Read 3055611 times)
raton

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 08, 2014, 07:45:39 PM

I will open a p2pool node tomorrow, it will be posted  Wink
This will be great! We will post a link on the website as soon as it is ready. We also will be posting a link to the P2P pool mentioned above as this is the first we have heard of it.

Great !!!

Meanwhile here is the information of the existing node, do not hesitate to join !

Code:
cgminer --scrypt -o http://67.233.200.130:21002 -u "DGB_WALLET_ADDRESS" -p password
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DigiByte (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1051

Official DigiByte Account

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2014, 07:48:16 PM

Just reminding all of you...vote for DGB here, each IP has 10 votes!
http://www.allcrypt.com/beta/voting.php
just voted, keep this ball rolling!  Cheesy
+1 Let's keep the votes coming in for All Crypt!

Gazza1

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 08, 2014, 08:10:03 PM

That gives us as much as a week to rack up more coins mining and buying.  The time to get in on this coin is now Cheesy

Impossible is a word found only in the dictionary of fools.
kimb0

Activity: 154

View Profile
February 08, 2014, 08:18:22 PM

Is there any P2pool for digibyte ?

So far I found only this one http://p2pool.neocities.org/ but well, I feel a bit alone there so do not hesitate to join or if you know any other good P2pool ?

Also, devs, would it be possible to add the above pool on the main page ?

Joined Smiley

PIG: 7Hj3rfTDbzEPVh98n3N3t7UJRBhQq8GDX4
mmininginc

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 08, 2014, 08:45:22 PM
Last edit: February 08, 2014, 09:05:43 PM by mmininginc

Is there any P2pool for digibyte ?

So far I found only this one http://p2pool.neocities.org/ but well, I feel a bit alone there so do not hesitate to join or if you know any other good P2pool ?

Also, devs, would it be possible to add the above pool on the main page ?

Joined Smiley

Hi guys,
I want to inform you that this p2pool node owner is in fact a scammer... he displays a 1% fee on his site, but in reality he's stealing 9% extra and takes 10% in total.
You can check it using this URL: http://67.233.200.130:21002/fee

Happy mining (on another pool) with 9% extra  Wink
raton

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 08, 2014, 09:01:04 PM

Hi guys,
I want to inform you that this p2pool node owner is in fact a scammer... he displays a 1% fee on his site, but in reality he's steeling 9% extra and takes 10% in total.
You can check it using this URL: http://67.233.200.130:21002/fee

Happy mining (on another pool) with 9% extra  Wink

Thanks for the information, so back to looking for a node !
xploited

Activity: 304
Merit: 252

CLAM Dev

View Profile
February 08, 2014, 09:41:08 PM

Can i give that paper wallet i go. i presume you dont want the QR and that?

Sure thing! I threw the image up on dropbox for simplicity. I'd prefer png for the final image as well

https://www.dropbox.com/s/zw0v0iwxmxbmj4a/currentPaperWalletImage.png

Just make sure to leave the blank areas blank (other then the background).   To see where the qr images are placed you can go goto the site and click on the paper wallet tab but I don't have there exact location.

I wouldn't mind 2 so if anyone else is up to it I'll bounty that as well.  The more awesome they are the more awesome my bounty shall be Smiley

My entry is quite simple:

I do like this, there is one small problem.

If you look at the original image you see that its spilt in 3, which is so you can fold it and hide the private key.  On the front is the logo and the back has the address for "spend".  Ideally you would then place some sort of tamper proof sticker.

You don't really want the private key visible as that reporter on TV found out with bitcoin when he accidentally showed his private key on live tv and someone took it.   

Like was mentioned, it doesn't have to be the same but I do believe it should be foldable!

Snotty

View Profile
February 08, 2014, 10:10:52 PM

Can i give that paper wallet i go. i presume you dont want the QR and that?

Sure thing! I threw the image up on dropbox for simplicity. I'd prefer png for the final image as well

https://www.dropbox.com/s/zw0v0iwxmxbmj4a/currentPaperWalletImage.png

Just make sure to leave the blank areas blank (other then the background).   To see where the qr images are placed you can go goto the site and click on the paper wallet tab but I don't have there exact location.

I wouldn't mind 2 so if anyone else is up to it I'll bounty that as well.  The more awesome they are the more awesome my bounty shall be Smiley

My entry is quite simple:

If you look at the original image you see that its spilt in 3, which is so you can fold it and hide the private key.  On the front is the logo and the back has the address for "spend".  Ideally you would then place some sort of tamper proof sticker.

You don't really want the private key visible as that reporter on TV found out with bitcoin when he accidentally showed his private key on live tv and someone took it.   

Like was mentioned, it doesn't have to be the same but I do believe it should be foldable!

Okay, I'm going to fix this ASAP Smiley
Gazza1

View Profile
February 08, 2014, 10:35:40 PM

We need a major difficulty bump

Gazza1

View Profile
February 08, 2014, 10:42:45 PM

BigVern did not tweet about the last 3 coins he added.  Which means we have to keep watch for DGB to pop up in the trading/wallet section.

DigiByte (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2014, 10:49:58 PM

BigVern did not tweet about the last 3 coins he added.  Which means we have to keep watch for DGB to pop up in the trading/wallet section.
The next coin added to Cryptsy will show up here: https://www.cryptsy.com/users/viewwithdrawals/111

DigiByte (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2014, 11:33:38 PM
Last edit: February 09, 2014, 12:05:09 AM by DigiByte

Progress update for the DigiByte exchange Digi-Pay.com:

It appears that we will have to delay development work on the DigiByte exchange until we can clear up a few legal issues. First of all, since we are located in the United States we must abide by all FinCEN regulations. This in itself is not very straightforward as there is currently no "clear" rules yet.

FinCEN: http://www.fincen.gov/financial_institutions/

Our biggest challenge is now that a precedent has been set for individual US states to go after crypto exchanges things are going to get much tougher on cryptos: http://krebsonsecurity.com/2014/02/florida-targets-high-dollar-bitcoin-exchangers/

It appears that a "Money Transmitters License" will probably be required in each and every US State. Please note Paypal has applied for licenses in almost every US State: https://www.paypal-media.com/licenses

This is scary because existing companies such as BitPay, Coinbase, Cryptsy could soon find themselves catching scrutiny from individual states. To our knowledge they do not poses licenses in each and every state.

Getting a license in each state can be a very costly en-devour:

Forty-eight US states regulate money transmitters although the laws vary from one state to the other.[3] Most of the states[4] require a surety bond with widely ranging amounts from as little as $25,000 to over $1 million and maintaining a minimum capital requirement. There is an association of state regulators, the Money Transfer Regulators Association (MTRA)[5] that seeks to create uniformity and common practices and efficient and effective regulation of money transmission industry in the United States of America. The MTRA membership consists of state regulatory authorities in charge of regulating money transmitters and sellers of traveler’s checks, money orders, drafts and other money instruments.

Licenses will also probably be required by foreign countries. If anyone has any additional information on this it would be greatly appreciated. 2014 and the next six months will be a very interesting time for cryptos. It seems everyday now regulators are cracking down.

mintzone

Activity: 285
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 09, 2014, 12:31:30 AM

Let's hope that clear legal guidelines are going to be set up for businesses that deal with bitcoin.
It would help out the entire community quite a bit, not to mention get digi-pay working  Grin

DGB is my and the future's coin of choice! Don't cry if you don't invest Wink
Nocturnal2112

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2014, 12:33:06 AM

It appears that we will have to delay development work on the DigiByte exchange until we can clear up a few legal issues. First of all, since we are located in the United States we must abide by all FinCEN regulations. This in itself is not very straightforward as there is currently no "clear" rules yet.

Our biggest challenge is now that a precedent has been set for individual US states to go after crypto exchanges things are going to get much tougher on cryptos: http://krebsonsecurity.com/2014/02/florida-targets-high-dollar-bitcoin-exchangers/

It appears that a "Money Transmitters License" will probably be required in each and every US State. Please note Paypal has applied for licenses in almost every US State: https://www.paypal-media.com/licenses

This is scary because existing companies such as BitPay, Coinbase, Cryptsy could soon find themselves catching scrutiny from individual states. To our knowledge they do not poses licenses in each and every state.

Forty-eight US states regulate money transmitters although the laws vary from one state to the other.[3] Most of the states[4] require a surety bond with widely ranging amounts from as little as $25,000 to over $1 million and maintaining a minimum capital requirement. There is an association of state regulators, the Money Transfer Regulators Association (MTRA)[5] that seeks to create uniformity and common practices and efficient and effective regulation of money transmission industry in the United States of America. The MTRA membership consists of state regulatory authorities in charge of regulating money transmitters and sellers of traveler’s checks, money orders, drafts and other money instruments.

Licenses will also probably be required by foreign countries. If anyone has any additional information on this it would be greatly appreciated. 2014 and the next six months will be a very interesting time for cryptos. It seems everyday now regulators are cracking down.

Yes my understanding is that it is a VERY long, expensive, and tedious process, that takes years. Even for corporations/banks with a team of people working around the clock to do nothing but get the state licenses. I thought it was a hell of a big mouthful to bite off when you said you were trying.

Also i have read that during the time you are trying to get them, if one state denies the application, you have to inform the other states that they did, and start all over in the states that you did have cleared. A complete pain in the ass.

ycagel

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 09, 2014, 12:41:39 AM

How will this affect cryptos in general?

Thanks,
YC

Yes my understanding is that it is a VERY long, expensive, and tedious process, that takes years. Even for corporations/banks with a team of people working around the clock to do nothing but get the state licenses. I thought it was a hell of a big mouthful to bite off when you said you were trying.

Also i have read that during the time you are trying to get them, if one state denies the application, you have to inform the other states that they did, and start all over in the states that you did have cleared. A complete pain in the ass.

Snotty

View Profile
February 09, 2014, 12:42:32 AM

Fixed my paper wallet entry and added another version Wink
I have no source images, so quality a bit lower than could be.

DeDordtenaar

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 09, 2014, 01:15:01 AM

Damn Legal stuff

,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄╓                 
            ╓▄█████████████████▄╖           
         ╓▄█████▀▀'▒,,,,,╠'▀▀█████▄,         
       ,▓███▀╜,▄▄███████████▄▄,╙▀████╖       
      ▄███▀ ▄█████▀▀"``╙"▀▀█████▄ ▀███▄     
     ▓███╜╓████▀ ,▄▄█████▄▄, ▀████,╙███▌     
    ▓███`╔███▀ ╓▓███▀▀▀▀▀████╖ ▀███@"███▌   
   ]███▌┌███▌ ▐███         ███▄ ▐███ ▐███,   
   ▐███ ▐███ .███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ▐███ ▐███ '███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ]███@╙███@ ▀██▌        ,▄██▌ ▐███ ▐███`   
    ▓███ ▐███▄ ╙██▀╩     9███╜ ╔███▀,███▌   
     ████,╙███▌               ▓███╜,████     
      ▀███▄ ▀╜                 ▀▀ ▄███▌     
       ╙████▄,                 ╓▄████╜       
         ╙█████▄▄╓,       ,╓▄▄█████▀         
            ▀▀█████████████████▀▀           
                '▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'

CloakCoin | Private, Secure & Untraceable Cryptocurrency |  Enigma
Forum | Bitcointalk | Twitter | Slack |  Facebook |  VK |  Reddit |  CloakTV |  Instagram |  IRC-Chat |  Faucet
xploited

CLAM Dev

View Profile
February 09, 2014, 02:06:01 AM

Fixed my paper wallet entry and added another version Wink
I have no source images, so quality a bit lower than could be.

I like that much better. The first one is my preference but DigiMan transposed on the background on the Spend side would look good I think. The font type for digibyte is "magneto" which you should have available if you have the adobe master suit.

Among other things I'm working on putting together pds/ai source imagery for marketing so I should have some better sources for you soon. I'll include rasterized versions of the type that can be used for anyone that might not have access to magneto font

xploited

CLAM Dev

View Profile
February 09, 2014, 02:07:04 AM

Also working on setting up a P2Pool (Located in LA) but haven't succeeded in doing so yet. Made a reddit thread about it: http://www.reddit.com/r/Digibyte/comments/1xedus/how_to_set_up_a_digibyte_p2pool/
Can anyone help me?
Thanks in advance!

I'm really busy at the moment but I'll give you a pm when I'm around to help

yoyoamigo

Activity: 622
Merit: 504

Your only Amigo, in the World of Crypto

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2014, 04:31:26 AM

Can we have this posted at least once on every page of this thread to serve as a reminder? Until the voting ends.

don't forget to cast your 10 votes daily!
http://www.allcrypt.com/beta/voting.php

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

Pages: « 1 ... 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 [254] 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 ... 1832 »
  Print  

Jump to: