Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 08:32:04 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 [387] 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 ... 506 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [USDe] Unitary Status Dollar eCoin $$ IMPROVED Halving | KGW Fix Update!!!  (Read 578412 times)
lexusivan888

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 03:19:41 PM

guys, LET'S VOTE ON MINTPAL!!!!!

coinmarket.io is getting worse experience... slower than before, more break-downs..

i think we need another more active exchange like mintpal.
jacquette

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 03:39:24 PM

guys, LET'S VOTE ON MINTPAL!!!!!

coinmarket.io is getting worse experience... slower than before, more break-downs..

i think we need another more active exchange like mintpal.

Yes.. you're absolutely right... i've been playing around in Mintpal for the past 2 days and i really love it... if we want to get USDe into a good stable exchange then i recommend we all work together and get USDe listed on mintpal..

lets vote guys! https://www.mintpal.com/voting

USDe @ reddit Click Here

jacquette

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 03:52:45 PM

Google Chrome and Mintpal are not the best of friends. not sure if its only on my end..  Undecided

if you guys having trouble voting or logging in, try using IE or firefox..

USDe @ reddit Click Here

USD-e (OP)

Activity: 196

Cryptonankee - your trusted USDe servant

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2014, 05:16:05 PM
Last edit: February 21, 2014, 05:30:26 PM by USD-e

*** IMPORTANT - KIMOTO GRAVITY WELL MANDATORY WALLET UPDATE ***
PLEASE UPDATE BEFORE BLOCK # 91,000
***  MAC & ANDROID WALLET UPDATES TO BE RELEASED SOON ***

As you know, the USDe development team has been quite busy improving the USDe Coin. In the near future, we will be publishing a press release, which will be used to solidify the Unitary Status Dollar eCoin's mission and purpose.  Meanwhile, we'd like to share the following with our community:

POOL, SERVICE & LINUX OPERATORS & USERS:
We have moved to a new github repository, which can be found at https://github.com/usde-project/USDE  

Updated source and Windows Wallet has JUST been released!!!
The new wallet can be downloaded using the links on the first page of this thread or from the current home page at http://usd-e.com.  To update your wallet, simply unzip the new USDe zip file and run the new USDe.exe wallet file.  The wallet has been tested, however as a best practice, we always recommend backing up your current %APPDATA%\USDE folder, which contains your private keys prior to running the update.  

This update includes:
  • The USDe Coin's current logo, to ensure consistent branding across all platforms.
  • The Kimoto Gravity Well will start at block 91,000 (~10 days from today, 2/21/2014 to give everyone ample opportunity to update).  The Kimoto Gravity Well integration will change difficulty re-targetting to occur with every block rather than every 120 blocks. This was implemented due to popular demand and also to PROTECT the USDe coin against pool hoppers.

Updated Mac and Mobile Android wallets will be released as soon as we have them compiled.  If you have any questions about the new Windows wallet or source, please feel free to contact us at team@usd-e.com.  

Thank you for your continued support!  Cheesy

Go USDe!

Donate to the USDe Development Fund BTC: 1N2ZrY7zft13WY1hw8zfAHc2pDzXFXFj1Y   USDe: Gg4LbCtSzw7HoFd5np2TuXD6TRty32U6ug

Do you have USDe in YOUR Wallet?
travwill

Activity: 1313
Merit: 278

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 05:26:17 PM

Awesome news for the KGW implementation - Let me know if you need any Mac Wallet testing (I'm an Apple guy mostly)!  This will only help keep the coin relevant and current with other coins that are releasing it as protection, etc. 

█████████████████████████████████████████████████
██                ▄▄▄███████▄▄                 ██
██             ▄███▀▀        ▀▀▄               ██
██▄▄███████▀  ███▀                             ██
██▀█▄▄       ███▀   ▐███████▄    ▄██▄          ██
██  ▀███▄▄▄ ███▌    ▐██    ██    ▀██▀          ██
██      ▀▀█████▌    ▐███████▀           ▀▀██▄▄ ██
██          ███▌    ▐██ ▄▄▄                 ▀████
██           ███▄   ▐██  ▀██▄ ▀▀▀███████████▀▀ ██
██            ████▄             ▄█▀            ██
██             ▀████▄▄▄     ▄▄██▀              ██
██                ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀                ██
VIRTUAL WORLDS
BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
D I S C O R D     
M E D I U M     
G I T B O O K     
lexusivan888

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 06:14:46 PM

congratulations! NICE update! great USDe team!
----voice of chinese.
 Grin
travwill

Activity: 1313
Merit: 278

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 06:58:00 PM

Today, Friday I'm much more excited about our community.  I've seen a lot more positive posts, support from each other, and good announcements on technology for USDe. 

Pitch in, donate your ability to create better wallets, get more mobile, easier to exchange, etc.  The voting going on for sites is great too - we have to continue to get more exposure.

I've approached USD-e about helping out more and hopefully we will talk soon.  I'd really like to get us more positive publicity off the typical beaten boards - individuals on here are associated with particular coins so we aren't going to grow soliciting on these common sites for sure.

Will look to advise soon but hopefully can garner "approval" and/or support to do a media blitz for us.  It won't be overly cheap and maybe we can do a couple.  I'll look to cover some but as a community we could probably donate to an address to help out as well, will be appreciated, and will share when the time is appropriate and we have official got communication(s) ready, and the media services ordered.  Targeting ones that can announce USDe positively for those interested in Bitcoin/Crypto or new to it to over 1000s of sources, blogs, magazines, etc.  I'm sure it'll get picked up some which would be great for us hopefully.

Persistance and support will pay off, as well as price support even on our trading sites (currently larges is coin market.io).  We have to keep the buy support in check with sell support - which exceeds it right now.

All have a great weekend ahead and keep up the good work for USDe, "The Dollar Improved", at least I like to call it that too ;-)

██                ▄▄▄███████▄▄                 ██
██             ▄███▀▀        ▀▀▄               ██
██▄▄███████▀  ███▀                             ██
██▀█▄▄       ███▀   ▐███████▄    ▄██▄          ██
██  ▀███▄▄▄ ███▌    ▐██    ██    ▀██▀          ██
██      ▀▀█████▌    ▐███████▀           ▀▀██▄▄ ██
██          ███▌    ▐██ ▄▄▄                 ▀████
██           ███▄   ▐██  ▀██▄ ▀▀▀███████████▀▀ ██
██            ████▄             ▄█▀            ██
██             ▀████▄▄▄     ▄▄██▀              ██
██                ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀                ██
VIRTUAL WORLDS
BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE
D I S C O R D     
M E D I U M     
G I T B O O K     
cryptoseb

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 07:04:27 PM

I would like to suggest that all USDe supporters to not get into any coinwars here on bitcoin.org

the users, not the devs, but the users are trying their best to glorified the coin that they're supporting.. either its Bashing or spamming random threads. please do not fall into this fruitcake survival circus.. USDe is better than that.. if you want to promote USDe then i advise you to do it by starting a new USDe related thread or ask any team leader on here how you can get involved, rather than posting in other current existing threads and starting trouble. If you have a colorful USDe advertising signature banner (Like mine) don't go around and post in other coin threads unless its absolutely necessary to do so..

now thats said.. heres a cake

http://img4.cookinglight.com/i/2006/12/baking-cake-0612p132-x.jpg

+1 thnx fo the cake!
USD-e (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2014, 07:06:10 PM

As you know, the USDe development team has been quite busy improving the USDe Coin. In the near future, we will be publishing a press release, which will be used to solidify the Unitary Status Dollar eCoin's mission and purpose.  Meanwhile, we'd like to share the following with our community:

We have moved to a new github repository, which can be found at https://github.com/usde-project/USDE  

The new wallet can be downloaded using the links on the first page of this thread or from the current home page at http://usd-e.com.  To update your wallet, simply unzip the new USDe zip file and run the new USDe.exe wallet file.  The wallet has been tested, however as a best practice, we always recommend backing up your current %APPDATA%\USDE folder, which contains your private keys prior to running the update.  

This update includes:
  • The USDe Coin's current logo, to ensure consistent branding across all platforms.
  • The Kimoto Gravity Well will start at block 91,000 (~10 days from today, 2/21/2014 to give everyone ample opportunity to update).  The Kimoto Gravity Well integration will change difficulty re-targetting to occur with every block rather than every 120 blocks. This was implemented due to popular demand and also to PROTECT the USDe coin against pool hoppers.

Updated Mac and Mobile Android wallets will be released as soon as we have them compiled.  If you have any questions about the new Windows wallet or source, please feel free to contact us at team@usd-e.com.  

Go USDe!

Donate to the USDe Development Fund BTC: 1N2ZrY7zft13WY1hw8zfAHc2pDzXFXFj1Y   USDe: Gg4LbCtSzw7HoFd5np2TuXD6TRty32U6ug

do-d

Activity: 9

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 07:19:07 PM

hi

3.5 Mhs go solo, pool or p2pool ?
RB25

Activity: 831
Merit: 500

BitSong is a decentralized music streaming platfor

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 07:58:32 PM

Anyone else getting an error trying to open the new wallet?

.BITSONG.
████
████
████
████
████    ████
████    ████
████    ████
████    ████
████    ████
████    ████

████
            ████
            ████
            ████
████    ████
████    ████
████    ████
████    ████
████    ████
████    ████
██
██
██
██
██        ██
██  ██  ██  ██
██  ██  ██  ██
██  ██  ██  ██
██  ██  ██  ██
      ██  ██  ██
            ██
.▬▬▬▬TELEGRAM▬▬▬▬.
⇪  CHANNEL   ⇪    GROUP   ⇪
Twitter  Facebook  Medium
lexusivan888

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 08:01:57 PM

IM GOOD, LOVIN IT.
cryptoseb

Activity: 33

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 08:10:28 PM

hi

3.5 Mhs go solo, pool or p2pool ?

think solo mining isn't a great idea atm.
With 3.5Mhs i would point it to a pool.

http://usde.coinarmy.com/  is a good pool.

RB25

Activity: 831
Merit: 500

BitSong is a decentralized music streaming platfor

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 08:40:16 PM

IM GOOD, LOVIN IT.

I got it. I had to delete the other folder inside the zip file to get the wallet to run properly.

.BITSONG.
████
████
████
████
████    ████
████    ████
████    ████
████    ████
████    ████
████    ████

████
            ████
            ████
            ████
████    ████
████    ████
████    ████
████    ████
████    ████
████    ████
██
██
██
██
██        ██
██  ██  ██  ██
██  ██  ██  ██
██  ██  ██  ██
██  ██  ██  ██
      ██  ██  ██
            ██
.▬▬▬▬TELEGRAM▬▬▬▬.
⇪  CHANNEL   ⇪    GROUP   ⇪
Twitter  Facebook  Medium
raton

Activity: 19

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 09:09:47 PM

This is a great news ! Even if it is not needed ATM seeing the coin profitability, it'll show that the DEVs are still in and are willing to implement "latest technology" to the coin.

BTW, is it poolerino's mike coding the wallet ?

I really like the comments posted in this thread.

Last, I just wanted to remind you that we need to vote:
http://www.allcrypt.com/beta/voting.php
https://www.mintpal.com/voting

As you know, the USDe development team has been quite busy improving the USDe Coin. In the near future, we will be publishing a press release, which will be used to solidify the Unitary Status Dollar eCoin's mission and purpose.  Meanwhile, we'd like to share the following with our community:

This update includes:

Go USDe!
USD-e (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2014, 09:26:57 PM

Ha, we didn't think about that one.  No, Mike P. is actually a local DEV here in MA, USA, so we're pretty well covered.  BTW Mac wallet update is completed and should be uploaded later tonight. 

Thanks!

This is a great news ! Even if it is not needed ATM seeing the coin profitability, it'll show that the DEVs are still in and are willing to implement "latest technology" to the coin.

BTW, is it poolerino's mike coding the wallet ?

I really like the comments posted in this thread.

Last, I just wanted to remind you that we need to vote:
http://www.allcrypt.com/beta/voting.php
https://www.mintpal.com/voting

This update includes:

Go USDe!

luckyguy2807

Activity: 266

Crypto Enthusiast

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2014, 11:03:37 PM

Graphic Design Contest on usd-e.com/letstalk . Prize Pool +15k USDe.
Submit your work until 1st of March and take our coins.

If you don't have talent that's ok, you can just vote your favorite graphic.

lexusivan888

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 11:52:28 PM

Graphic Design Contest on usd-e.com/letstalk . Prize Pool +15k USDe.
Submit your work until 1st of March and take our coins.

If you don't have talent that's ok, you can just vote your favorite graphic.

i do like the one with beer,,, very comercial style. Roll Eyes
raton

Activity: 19

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 12:10:47 AM

I am setting up a p2pool node located in Switzerland and I have a little high Orphan rate, my usde wallet is is running with 3 nodes configured in the usde.conf, I've pinged them and found the following:

23.253.71.56 -128ms - location US
192.237.223.87 -130ms - location US
149.210.166.111 -14ms - location Netherlands

Have a couple of questions:

- Can my orphan rate (~10-14%) be explained by the limited number of low latency nodes as shown above ?
- Anyone knows about some more nodes located in europe ?

Thanks

mmininginc

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 12:26:36 AM

I am setting up a p2pool node located in Switzerland
8<
- Anyone knows about some more nodes located in europe ?
8<
I run a node in Belgium. Check my signature.
Pages: « 1 ... 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 [387] 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 ... 506 »
  Print  

Jump to: