Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 02:41:36 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 [753] 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 ... 849 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ASIC-RESISTANT] UltraCoin (UTC) - Ultrafast 6 second transactions!!  (Read 946572 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
cointradero

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 07:23:57 AM

You've all gone off the deep end.  Take a deep breath, stop typing nonsense, and get back on point.  

I'm not sure most of you even know what you're doing here or why you're defending things.  You're like Brown's fans.  
Not all selling is miners.  Everything is likely not going to be alright if you get the payment processor.  Not having a dev or a clear vision for the coin is going to ultimately end you.

This is not trolling.  This is a reality you all need to deal with.  Give others a compelling reason to buy this coin tomorrow or you're not going to have much of one.  there are 200+ alts at this point.  Stand out and make it obvious and compelling or you might as well all just sell now.  
primouno

Activity: 251
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 07:38:27 AM

We need to think what can we do for this coin. The best thing would be minecraft plugin launch today, as it was planned according to dcgirl. But we don't know if she ever comes back (I hope she does).

Congrats to everyone on voting Cheesy

Let me quote musicmaker613 and myself, because I haven't seen any reply on that:

(meanwhile, at the adults' table...)

Bumface/community, is there anything the community can be doing right now?  (besides buy/hold and make a presence on the troll boxes and twitter)  Maybe the community should pick ONE SPECIFIC TOPIC regarding a development, promotion or strategy and discuss that here in the thread for a while.  We need to regroup a bit, and I think a great way to do that would be pick one idea and brainstorm it.  At the least, we could have at least ONE page that doesn't consist of "trollolololol" and who knows, we might actually come up with some good ideas.

Bumface, I think you should consider giving a "state of the coin address".  Nothing immediate, as it should be well thought out, polished and presented to the community in a clear and formal manner.  Pick a day in the near future (and tell the community WHICH day) and on that day, post a formal address to the community highlighting the progress since launch, the pitfalls, and what your expectations are for the near future.  Now, I know you like to keep some of the dev plans close to the chest, and that's fine, but sharing some general ideas would not only bring confidence to the coin, but also to you as the lead developer.  Also, the more we talk about the coin and all involved, the more we can dilute the spam that litters this forum.

*Edited for clarity*
Couldn't agree more.

I think the first thing we should do is dragging miners to the coin. Changing nfactor every few weeks is nothing good for them but with every change power usage, hashrate and difficulty drops and amount of coins mined stays the same, and that should be promoted. We need to create simple and comprehensive guide to mine with some basic settings for every major GPU, for example R9 290, R9 280, R9 270 and hashrates we can get with present nfactor. If anyone has problems with config, there is a thread on our official forum http://ultracointalk.org/ (forum is down ATM  Huh) As soon there are more miners, the price would go up because of the competition. UTC is still one of the most profitable coins to mine, we need to advertise this.

UTC address: UMzy2N8oTFmcQ2bfZoqLnmXsWzvfA8miRy
http://ultracoin.net/    -- Ultracoin Website        http://ultracointalk.org/  -- UltracoinTalk Forum
batty634

Activity: 233

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 08:17:06 AM

I think this must be the bottom with utc, there's no point on mulling over the recent events again and again nd its time to start moving forward again Grin

utcminer

Activity: 238

http://ultracoin.net/ - Ultracoin Website http://c

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 08:47:08 AM

congrutulations

after all. we are the 1st of these votes

https://www.coinpayments.net/vote-thanks

http://ultracoin.net/ - Ultracoin Website
http://cryptotrain.net/ - Ultracoin Multipool
http://ultracoinpool.info/ - Ultracoin Pool
bumface (OP)

Activity: 728
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2014, 09:02:58 AM

I've kept rather quite on here this week observing everything and think I can I have come to this conclusion.

Micheal is like the OWNER of a soccer team! He loves it, wants it to do well and his heart is in it and will spend the cash on new players!
But he isn't the MANAGER of the team but is trying to be it I think. As much as the Owner wants to be the manager the fans will not allow it and can see that his management style isn't working due to the performance of the team (the coin).
As the owner of the team he should for the good of the team (the coin) hold his hands up and say I ain't no manager I'm the owner! I'm gona hire the best manager there is and make my team the best!

We all don't doubt your dedication and love for UTC Micheal but take for example Groestlcoin's official twitter this week! They have been really marketing the hell out of their coin and it's worked! They are #1 on the vote. UTC official twitter had tweeted 2 Times this week! We all know you don't want to do daily updates and see them as been pointless, but this is what people want and investors are looking for!  We all know your the creator and are there if anyone has any questions or concerns but if your not going to take a more active roll (daily involvement on threads, troll boxes, tweets, Facebook), then pass the Batton to someone/some people willing to do it. It doesn't mean your not the boss anymore it just shows you are willing to see areas where the coin can do better.

That's just the way I see it. It may sound wrong or stupid to some but that's the best I can explain it for what is worth.

Let's all stop this arguing guys it's getting us and UTC nowhere! We are forgetting what a great coin this is and the potential it has. We have one of the best coins there is yet it's nowhere near the value it should be. Miners are still making good money mining UTC so will continue to sell at these prices , so we need to attract more miners and more investors. This will not happen if we all continue to argue.

I think that comparison has some truth in it

utcminer

Activity: 238

http://ultracoin.net/ - Ultracoin Website http://c

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 09:27:33 AM

I've kept rather quite on here this week observing everything and think I can I have come to this conclusion.

Micheal is like the OWNER of a soccer team! He loves it, wants it to do well and his heart is in it and will spend the cash on new players!
But he isn't the MANAGER of the team but is trying to be it I think. As much as the Owner wants to be the manager the fans will not allow it and can see that his management style isn't working due to the performance of the team (the coin).
As the owner of the team he should for the good of the team (the coin) hold his hands up and say I ain't no manager I'm the owner! I'm gona hire the best manager there is and make my team the best!

We all don't doubt your dedication and love for UTC Micheal but take for example Groestlcoin's official twitter this week! They have been really marketing the hell out of their coin and it's worked! They are #1 on the vote. UTC official twitter had tweeted 2 Times this week! We all know you don't want to do daily updates and see them as been pointless, but this is what people want and investors are looking for!  We all know your the creator and are there if anyone has any questions or concerns but if your not going to take a more active roll (daily involvement on threads, troll boxes, tweets, Facebook), then pass the Batton to someone/some people willing to do it. It doesn't mean your not the boss anymore it just shows you are willing to see areas where the coin can do better.

That's just the way I see it. It may sound wrong or stupid to some but that's the best I can explain it for what is worth.

Let's all stop this arguing guys it's getting us and UTC nowhere! We are forgetting what a great coin this is and the potential it has. We have one of the best coins there is yet it's nowhere near the value it should be. Miners are still making good money mining UTC so will continue to sell at these prices , so we need to attract more miners and more investors. This will not happen if we all continue to argue.

I can not agree with you any more.

http://ultracoin.net/ - Ultracoin Website
http://cryptotrain.net/ - Ultracoin Multipool
http://ultracoinpool.info/ - Ultracoin Pool
PaulR1

Activity: 320

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 09:44:57 AM

congrutulations

after all. we are the 1st of these votes

https://www.coinpayments.net/vote-thanks

Very good news !

CoinPayments did their job as they promised, they checked all the votes and delete all double ones off people who voted twice or more times.

So to all UTC'ers we can say we won fairly the first place.

Thank you !

http://ultracoin.net/ ~ Ultracoin Website         http://ultracointalk.org/ ~ UltracoinTalk Forum
btcforthefuture

Activity: 158

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 10:22:12 AM

This coin was killed the first week it launched months ago trading on crypto-trade.com. I was trading it and it was pumped to oblivion in the first week or so to a point where IPO buyers were sitting on a 3000% profit. Ofcourse they dumped it all the way down, creating bagholders ever since. Ofcourse this won't be the only reason for current situation, but i think utc never recovered from this.
]]

that happened indeed, but i did not pump , and i sold 0 utc.so im not to blame for that.if i sold at peak i would have 90000 dollar, but i dont dump on people,becasue i think its immoral.
 in fact i bought much more utc,and yet trolls want to make me out to be the bad guy, its really hurtfull.you keep pouring energy and time into the coin, and a handfull of people support the coin no matter what, I am gratefull for the support, but these trolls are wearing me out.
utc also had other misfortunes, such as hacked exchanges and pools ddos, and things like that...

still this coin is not dead.it will get better but i cant say when.

Yes it was just bad luck that whales used the initial hype around the coin to P&D it. I'm not blaming you. In the end, a coins value is determined by the community, not just the dev. I respect your commitment to the coin and hope things get better soon.
azerbaidjan

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 10:52:19 AM

This coin was killed the first week it launched months ago trading on crypto-trade.com. I was trading it and it was pumped to oblivion in the first week or so to a point where IPO buyers were sitting on a 3000% profit. Ofcourse they dumped it all the way down, creating bagholders ever since. Ofcourse this won't be the only reason for current situation, but i think utc never recovered from this.
]]

that happened indeed, but i did not pump , and i sold 0 utc.so im not to blame for that.if i sold at peak i would have 90000 dollar, but i dont dump on people,becasue i think its immoral.
 in fact i bought much more utc,and yet trolls want to make me out to be the bad guy, its really hurtfull.you keep pouring energy and time into the coin, and a handfull of people support the coin no matter what, I am gratefull for the support, but these trolls are wearing me out.
utc also had other misfortunes, such as hacked exchanges and pools ddos, and things like that...

Yes it was just bad luck that whales used the initial hype around the coin to P&D it. I'm not blaming you. In the end, a coins value is determined by the community, not just the dev. I respect your commitment to the coin and hope things get better soon.

bumface, you never ever gave anything to support voting to reach the exchanges (esp. mintpal & cryptsy). You are always reluctant to put your money where your mouth is. I did, and more than once.

Furthermore, do you think the asic you ordered (not yet delivered? how surprising) will sustain uTC the way you describe it? -I don't think so because we're at the eve of hashrate going exponential for scrypt*  cryptos, meaning your investment will most likely never ever repay itself to begin with.

Finally, I still do not know what happened with the IPO money. You did not give proper accounting as far as I am concerned. Care to prove me wrong on this one?

PaulR1

Activity: 320

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 11:03:28 AM
Last edit: June 01, 2014, 11:53:12 AM by PaulR1

Congratulations with first place;
> We have a shared first place on CoinPayments  Grin
> That is a great job we did together.

Time to get positive again;
> Let this positive news be as a fresh start for UTC on this tread/forum.
> I ask all Ultracoin community members to be positive and stay positive.

Time to get back the rest and to regroup the Devteam;
> It is very important that we find back the rest and get rid of all the negativity.
> If their is rest Bumface can concentrate and have time to "regroup" the DevTeam and work on the future of UTC.

About the trollers;
> The trollers will never stop with nagging and sucking blood.
> Their task is to hurt and damage the founder and our Ultracoin.
> So they are hurting and damaging all of us by that task they gave their self to do.

Don't feed the trolls; --> This is very important <--
> If you write a message in this tread then please remember how important it is to stay serious and positive.
> If you read a troll message, a troll attack or a message which is full of negativity or fud, then please be strong and simply do not respond and do not answer even
    though the temptation could be great to do that.
> Please understand well that the trollers are working together only to provoke, hurt and damage UTC and the UTC community.
> By not answering and ignoring the trolls and their provoking fud messages you are doing really the best thing you can do for UTC and thus for your self.

@Bumface;
> If I can give you advice, please also don't feed the trolls anymore. Ignore their blood sucking provoking messages and questions. Enough is enough.
> About deleting messages, I am not in favor if messages get deleted. But in the case of the constant nagging and the constant attacks of the trollers it is a good way.

http://ultracoin.net/ ~ Ultracoin Website         http://ultracointalk.org/ ~ UltracoinTalk Forum
weblog

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2014, 11:53:08 AM

> It is very important that we find back the rest and get rid of all the negativity.
> If their is rest Bumface can concentrate and have time to "regroup" the DevTeam and work on the future of UTC.

About the trollers;
> So they are hurting and damaging all of us by that task they gave their self to do.

> If you write a message in this tread then please remember how important it is to stay serious and positive.
> If you read a troll message, a troll attack or a message which is full of negativity or fud, then please be strong and simply do not respond and do not answer even
> Please understand well that the trollers are working together only to provoke, hurt and damage UTC and the UTC community.
> By not answering and ignoring the trolls and their provoking fud messages you are doing really the best thing you can do for UTC and thus for your self.

@Bumface;
> If I can give you advice, please also don't feed the trolls anymore. Ignore their blood sucking provoking messages and questions. Enough is enough.
> About deleting messages, I am not in favor if messages get deleted. But in the case of the constant nagging and the constant attacks of the trollers it is a good way.

+1
bumface (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2014, 12:05:54 PM

]]

bumface, you never ever gave anything to support voting to reach the exchanges (esp. mintpal & cryptsy). You are always reluctant to put your money where your mouth is. I did, and more than once.

Furthermore, do you think the asic you ordered (not yet delivered? how surprising) will sustain uTC the way you describe it? -I don't think so because we're at the eve of hashrate going exponential for scrypt*  cryptos, meaning your investment will most likely never ever repay itself to begin with.

Finally, I still do not know what happened with the IPO money. You did not give proper accounting as far as I am concerned. Care to prove me wrong on this one?

-i always helpt with voting with what i could spare.if i spent more on the voting, i could not afford the asics,so its a long term decision in the best interrest of the coin.

-i wil buy alot of UTC, but that is only a temporary solution, so the majority of spending will be focussed on developments.

-ROI = 25 days.

-IPO money was 80 btc, my share was 26 btc .the original plan was to have all participants help fund development,as you know im the only one left from that group so that budget is gone.we paid somebody 15 btc for promotion and a marketing campain, that was not deliverd and money not refunded.

so instead of spending my share once (for example paying people to build something), the best long term solution was te re-invest, and that is what i did.

Marnie1976

Activity: 275

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 12:06:19 PM

FIND REST !

HOLD THE LINES !

REGROUP !

GET BACK ON THE STRONG WAY UP !

AND THEN TO DA MOOOOONNN !
  Wink Grin

About the trollers;

@Bumface;

Marnie1976

Activity: 275

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 12:11:41 PM

Micheal read this quote;

@Bumface;
rapture333

Activity: 476

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2014, 02:09:56 PM

Ladies and Gentlemen, the UltracoinTalk photo rig contest is still in full swing! It is a great way to to promote Ultracoin while having fun and winning prizes! The winner will receive a custom physical limited edition Ultracoin with an acrylic case and stand. The winner will also receive an Ultracoin jackpot which anyone can add too until the end of the competition. As well as the winner, there will be one randomly selected member of the site that will receive an Ultracoin keychain. The rules can be found over at: http://ultracointalk.org/index.php?board=1.0

KingCole

Activity: 348

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 02:21:15 PM

About the trollers;

@Bumface;

This is great news for UTC, getting on CoinPayments. Look how many merchants can now easily accept UTC, we are talking 10's if not 100's. This puts UTC in a different league to many other alt coins, giving it a very real purpose. In addition it means when can generate volume on markets and make UTC noticed. Thank you to everyone that voted.

Our task is not yet complete with CoinPayments, have a look at the merchants and you will see that some only except a few altcoins. Therefore our next task, must in a few days when UTC is setup on CoinPayments, to contact each of these merchants and ask them to add UTC as an accepted coin and publish as such on their site.

Finally, everyone who voted and those that didn't must use CoinPayments merchants. I am doing the same with Pock.io which is another payment processor we are listed on but really addressing the UK market. I buy dog food each month on Amazon, I buy birthday presents, I buy a pizza for a night in, etc, etc. All of these purchases I am trying to do via UTC. Why? because it generates volume and shows that UTC is not a P&D. As the Mad Money Machine on Let's Talk Bitcoin says about Bitcoin (now adapted for UTC):

Buy Ultracoin, Give Ultracoin, Spend Ultracoin and Replenish Ultracoin

KC
bumface (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2014, 02:37:04 PM
Last edit: June 01, 2014, 02:48:02 PM by bumface

THANK YOU TO EVERYBODY WHO VOTED!!!!!!!!!

Now webstores can accept Ultracoin without having to process it manually, this is exactly what we needed in these times of downfalls.

Phase 1 of 2 is now complete,but we are not at the finish line yet......now we must start a marketing campain to get more webstores to accept UTC. (more spending places = more demand = price up)

I will prepare a list of webstores,related and unrelated to crypto.Once i present the list here,i want to ask all of you to start mailing them,together with me.Its fine if some of them get an email from different people

https://twitter.com/CoinPaymentsNET/status/472967769974382592

longyenthanh

Activity: 1221

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 03:25:59 PM

Grin can i buy asic with utc ?

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

RichardMiner

Activity: 181

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 04:00:25 PM

Perfect....we are moving forward again Cheesy
And about what others say before to you bumface, please hold the lines and re-group your team  Cool
There are enough UTC members who love the coin, believe in the coin and stay with the coin  Smiley
It don't matter what kind of fud and shit the trollers try to spread around, we back you up  Wink

Let us just move forward and ignore the trollers and we are going up and up and up  Cheesy Grin

THANK YOU TO EVERYBODY WHO VOTED!!!!!!!!!

Now webstores can accept Ultracoin without having to process it manually, this is exactly what we needed in these times of downfalls.

Phase 1 of 2 is now complete,but we are not at the finish line yet......now we must start a marketing campain to get more webstores to accept UTC. (more spending places = more demand = price up)

I will prepare a list of webstores,related and unrelated to crypto.Once i present the list here,i want to ask all of you to start mailing them,together with me.Its fine if some of them get an email from different people

https://twitter.com/CoinPaymentsNET/status/472967769974382592

http://ultracoin.net/ ~ Ultracoin Website  http://ultracointalk.org/ ~ UltracoinTalk Forum
http://ultracoinpool.info/ ~ Ultracoin Pool http://ultracoins.info/ ~ Ultracoin Pool
RichardMiner

Activity: 181

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 04:57:46 PM

Ok we have a difficult way to success, that's true.... but no matter what and no matter how difficult, we are going up and will rise and shine !

http://ultracoin.net/ ~ Ultracoin Website  http://ultracointalk.org/ ~ UltracoinTalk Forum
http://ultracoinpool.info/ ~ Ultracoin Pool http://ultracoins.info/ ~ Ultracoin Pool
Pages: « 1 ... 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 [753] 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 ... 849 »
  Print  

Jump to: