Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 10:08:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Starbucks is accepting Crypto!  (Read 3167 times)
Salelo

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

GIGZI

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2018, 06:07:22 AM

It mean that crypto has begun to be accepted as a payment system. Not long from this, I believe that more transaction will accept crypto.
perhaps starbucks are beginning to understand how to profit if they start to implement payments by using crypto coin. so they try to use the new way of paying. and the good news that there are still big parties who believe in crypto

GIGZI INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
Crowdsale Starts on 23rd November 2018
Telegram   Medium   GitHub   Twitter   Reddit   LinkedIn   Facebook

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
leoandrew

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 06:10:09 AM

That sounds great , Starbucks accepting crypto is a really cool thing . crypto is growing and this seems to be a great news for all the people who support crypto . I , think starbucks is accepting crypto because it needs profit , I'm just kidding but that might be true . anyways , I love starbuks for their tasty and expensive coffee .
EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 06:39:44 AM

This is a way to improve their market, starbucks has known the cryptocurrency user is already in the world, so this is a good time to start cooperation with cryptocurrency.

I have read in early 2018 and starbuck will close some of its outlets. And starbucks took great effort to thicken back the sacred coffers that have been experienced.

As in the year 2017, starbucks sales only able to rise about 2% only, far from the desired expectations. I think this is another reason they will adopt cryptocurrency to increase their income.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Howard Roark (OP)

Activity: 238
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 07:23:02 AM

This is a way to improve their market, starbucks has known the cryptocurrency user is already in the world, so this is a good time to start cooperation with cryptocurrency.

I have read in early 2018 and starbuck will close some of its outlets. And starbucks took great effort to thicken back the sacred coffers that have been experienced.

As in the year 2017, starbucks sales only able to rise about 2% only, far from the desired expectations. I think this is another reason they will adopt cryptocurrency to increase their income.

If you read the original post this is actually a workaround for paying with Crypto to buy products and services online and on the High Street.

It will work in Starbucks just fine but also at over 350 other outlets including Amazon https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uE8CNBhS8Hg&t=1s
foaman

Activity: 274

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 01:14:27 PM

I think, It is not acceptable for all countries. For example in my country it is not acceptable for now. Maybe it will be soon.

It is always like that, something is accepted or invented in developing countries, then we are rejoicing, but this comes to us in a 5 years, lol. So I just think about it, as about a little step for humanity.
makerst

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 01:17:48 PM

Wow this is very cool news, it turns out that they started saving the currency, it's very cool, and maybe they already have cooperation with banks that work on crypto-exchange exchanges, they should also ensure the turnover of the world's crypto currency.
Pet240

Activity: 486

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 01:21:30 PM

This is truly crypto in use. I think it will get to a time that virtually every transaction made or any business deal, either online or offline, can be done using cryptocurrency as a means of exchange. We are gradually approaching that time.
DemonHunter83

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 01:24:46 PM

This is truly crypto in use. I think it will get to a time that virtually every transaction made or any business deal, either online or offline, can be done using cryptocurrency as a means of exchange. We are gradually approaching that time.
For me this is the most important thing. That would be Fiat money and the banks simply became extinct. We need a system that controls itself. After all, wherever a person controls, chaos and stratification of society begins.
upbit

Activity: 392
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 06:33:33 PM

I support both, as these are the most popular crypto-currencies. They will take a height above all, this is purely my opinion, I do not call on anyone.
ozgurk

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 07:38:46 AM

Woww, really ? It is very interesting and good news for the cyrpto s future, it is just a gift card but I think it is good too. They should prefer to payment project in crypto

rdzepc

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 07:48:59 AM

Although this is good news, Crypto payment is unlikely to happen in some countries. The turbulent currency of cryptocurrencies must take overly high risks for any company.When Crypto's price can be more stable, I think it can be achieved.
airflame2

Activity: 81

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 10:51:09 AM

That was amazing! It's strange that I haven't heard of this Zeex before, but I surely caught it on time. This one, this one definitely is a project worth investing. I fear that I might go all in in this one... But the bounty program is lame, it's on Bancor Network is you're interested though I wouldn't recommend it as the total reward pool is only a mere 50 grand.

Stolen account. Airflame acocunt have been stolen look out !

Dont trade, talk or make some kind of business to this cunt.

More info here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2347562.msg23913134#msg23913134
cryptojac17

Activity: 490
Merit: 107

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 10:55:10 AM

Although this is good news, Crypto payment is unlikely to happen in some countries. The turbulent currency of cryptocurrencies must take overly high risks for any company.When Crypto's price can be more stable, I think it can be achieved.
Hopefully this continue to proliferate, this is a good development to the cryptocurrency users , In will  increase the mandate for more  users of cryptocurrency, specially when it will be used to some common commodities.

acheampong64

Activity: 588

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 11:07:04 AM

Starbucks is accepting crypto-currencies...well sort of anyway, let me elaborate.

At the end of June, there will be a token sale for Zeex which is a platform for gift card suppliers to sell their cards for crypto and us crypto holders to finally get the chance to exchange our crypto for products and services without having to convert to fiat or pay fees. Using the Zeex App you will be able to buy gift cards from big name retailers such as Amazon, Xbox and yes, Starbucks in exchange for crypto with 3 taps of the app.

We've heard many of these new Blockchain startups make lofty claims before but they are often short on delivery not so with Zeex.

They already have partnerships with Zeek their Sister company that will provide them with access to over 350 big name brands. Recently they had another partnership with Russian gift card supplier Giftery and there are more in the pipeline.

But what is really impressive is that they will have the app ready to use shortly after the end of the token sale.

If you check out the video below you can actually see the app in action in a Starbucks coffee shop in New York..be prepared to be amazed!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LXnBEor6440&t=1s
Well, that's what we have been waiting for and it's good these things are happening. Bitcoin and cryptos have been invented for these and it's good we have started seeing real world use cases
triplef

Activity: 338

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 11:32:11 AM

Wow, sound like a really good news. I think a lot of people would be pleased. Hope, it will work good without any problems and cancelling transactions. This is just another step forward to success and universal accepting of crypto. Every time when I hear such news it is a hint for me to work harder in crypto world.

Howard Roark (OP)

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 09:12:51 AM

Just to let you know guys this project has a 24 Hour Public Pre-sale coming up on July 6th you can read more about it here

https://medium.com/the-zeex-protocol/the-zeex-public-presale-is-here-992c72d8674a
annajewel100

Activity: 90

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 03:11:27 PM

I've heard the news that Starbucks does not accept or does not like against crypto and consider it a scam. If switch statements like this then surely it is strange and embarrassing. Starbucks may have already seen the potential that exists in crypto and also hopes to get results from crypto.
Philcris

Activity: 58

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 03:13:09 PM

Starbucks is accepting Crypto? No thats impossible because there is a possiblity that the starbucks will get scam.
dicaprio

Activity: 560

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 03:14:10 PM

This is super news, I hope that this year will be news that will be global in nature, and not just the fact that Starbucks accepts crypto currency for payment, it's good, but on such a scale. For example, in Germany they are already very actively paying crypto-currencies.
Howard Roark (OP)

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 08:49:36 AM

This is super news, I hope that this year will be news that will be global in nature, and not just the fact that Starbucks accepts crypto currency for payment, it's good, but on such a scale. For example, in Germany they are already very actively paying crypto-currencies.

You can read more about the project here https://www.zeex.me/

They have a flash public pre-sale on July 5th

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: