Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 02:01:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 [176] 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 ... 230 »
  Print  
Author Topic: C-CEX.com Trusted, Secure & Friendly Exchange Since 2013. 200+ Alts,USD,Low Fees  (Read 254583 times)
ramziov

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 12:38:42 AM

selling 2 c-cex accounts
tuzgardana

Activity: 4

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 12:47:23 AM

Can someone give me an invite code for c-cex? thank you
Danny-099

Activity: 75

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2018, 01:41:07 AM

How to complete register w/o invite code?
Or, where can I get it?!  Huh
--
Adding non-existent invite codes led to accounts selling. Madhouse
Bosis

Activity: 7

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 07:48:03 AM
Last edit: February 27, 2018, 09:19:29 AM by Bosis

Very simple, and at all not worth this conversation before.

As I would like to buy an coin which is mainly traded on Cryptopia. But I messed up my google authentification for this account , and they haven't reset it yet.

The other exchange I can trade this coin is, unfortunately - obviously - C-Ex.

As I badly want this coin, I have to swallow the risk. Which is oviously my decision, whatever some wanna call me for this.

Cheers

Firstly, stop feeling personally attacked. Secondly: still not answering my question: How can you trust them at his point? What makes you believe your money will be ok with them?

Good morning

To 1st: It is personally when you get called writing in the name of an scam exchange, or being a fake writer, or whatever!

I don't take it too hard, but some should just start to think before they accuse others of something... or do we just call everything in today's days fake what we don't like, just because "someone" that this so much?

To 2nd: I think I did, but my English seems not to be perfect sometimes, unfortunately, I apologize.

I want this coin and hope that this won't happen again, and I'll be able to withdraw my coin asap after the trade.

All the best ... and positive power for everyone who lost there, to get it back.
BobTrade

Activity: 462
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 09:56:44 AM

C-CEX buy some tokens please... everything is stucked up...
hektor55

Activity: 2

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 12:13:19 PM

this is  code  to c-cexa   AEF2B05B0A1356A6
Danny-099

Activity: 75

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2018, 12:58:59 PM

this is  code  to c-cexa   AEF2B05B0A1356A6

sorry man, it says Wrong invite code  Sad
lookup21

Activity: 13

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 03:34:06 PM

Finally I can login today after almost two months waiting c-cex to remove 2FA from my account, because I never set it, but I'm super duper shocked after check my balance. My account got hacked this early year from this IP: 45.114.116.192, before, I have 5,xxx,xxx of XBY (worth more than 50 BTC at current price), but all gone. Someone played with my account sell all XBY and trade with other coin. Now, I have many garbage coins which is not worth of 0.05 BTC. Please give my btc back!!!!  Angry Angry Angry
Kriemcoin

Activity: 175
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 03:56:55 PM

Good morning

To 1st: It is personally when you get called writing in the name of an scam exchange, or being a fake writer, or whatever!

I don't take it too hard, but some should just start to think before they accuse others of something... or do we just call everything in today's days fake what we don't like, just because "someone" that this so much?

To 2nd: I think I did, but my English seems not to be perfect sometimes, unfortunately, I apologize.

I want this coin and hope that this won't happen again, and I'll be able to withdraw my coin asap after the trade.

All the best ... and positive power for everyone who lost there, to get it back.

It's not a personal attack if you call someone out on a certain behaviour. I can call what you do 'not wise' or even 'naive' without actually attacking you. I don't think of you less as a human being whilst strongly disagreeing on what you say and / or do. if you felt offended by what I said, then my apologies for that. I suggest you don't get offended so easily by people who disagree with you though. It'll definitely make life easier Wink

That said, you're still not answering my question, which is how you can trust C-CEX after reading everything that is said about them for the past few months. But I guess you can't, and rightfully so.

Good luck with your endeavours though!
WitoldC

Activity: 78

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 04:13:23 PM

Why should he answer you? HE WANT INVITE CODE (you are blind)?
Kriemcoin

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 04:32:32 PM

Why should he answer you? HE WANT INVITE CODE (you are blind)?

Well, he isn't obliged to do so of course, I'm just asking. That really shouldn't be that much of a surprise on a discussion forum. :')
inblue

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 04:39:40 PM

Good morning

It's not a personal attack if you call someone out on a certain behaviour. I can call what you do 'not wise' or even 'naive' without actually attacking you. I don't think of you less as a human being whilst strongly disagreeing on what you say and / or do. if you felt offended by what I said, then my apologies for that. I suggest you don't get offended so easily by people who disagree with you though. It'll definitely make life easier Wink

That said, you're still not answering my question, which is how you can trust C-CEX after reading everything that is said about them for the past few months. But I guess you can't, and rightfully so.

Good luck with your endeavours though!

Dude, come on... He already told you like 3 times. Maybe his English is not perfect, but it's so obvious what he wants to say, don't pretend like you don't get it. He will obviously trust the exchange for literally 15 minutes to deposit a coin, do a trade and withdraw. He will do it because it's the only way for him to get this particular coin. And he really wants it, so much that he is willing to take the risk. And of course, he can deposit in say $100 batches, so at any given time he cannot lose more than $100.

All that aside, the real issue here is that all along you are trying a sneaky psychology trick where you ask a question about something which he never said. You are asking "How can you trust them at this point?", but when did he ever say that he trusted them? Imagine I ask you a question "How can you trust your bank?", but you didn't even tell me do you trust it or not in the first place. With that question you are just pushing your own opinion and not asking a real question, because you set it up in a way that gives no choice to answer normally. Also, surprise, you don't have to have any trust to still do activities in your life. For example, I have a bank account with a bank that had negative profit in their 2017 report, and I don't trust them, but I still use the account, because it has many benefits, I am just cautious to not have too much money there.

And about C-Cex, do you understand that probably like 90% of people never had any issues with them? And a lot of people want to use the exchange, for all sorts of reasons, that's why they want to register. For example, someone wants to buy enough coins to setup a masternode, which is a lot. That coin is listed on three exchanges, one is CoinsMarkets, which is dead, another is an exchange which has a really low liquidity and it's impossible to buy that many coins without paying like 10x the market price, and the remaining exchange is C-Cex. And the person really wants to buy that coin because they think it's their last chance to buy in at a low price. So tell me, what are the options?

And do you even know how many exchanges have had their coins stolen or some other big issues, but people still use them, and they are much more popular than C-Cex? So why are people still using those exchanges which lost users' money in the past? How can they trust them after what's happened? Obviously it's a necessity now until we have better options like mainstream decentralized exchanges.
Kriemcoin

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 05:13:12 PM

Dude, come on... He already told you like 3 times. Maybe his English is not perfect, but it's so obvious what he wants to say, don't pretend like you don't get it. He will obviously trust the exchange for literally 15 minutes to deposit a coin, do a trade and withdraw. He will do it because it's the only way for him to get this particular coin. And he really wants it, so much that he is willing to take the risk. And of course, he can deposit in say $100 batches, so at any given time he cannot lose more than $100.

All that aside, the real issue here is that all along you are trying a sneaky psychology trick where you ask a question about something which he never said. You are asking "How can you trust them at this point?", but when did he ever say that he trusted them? Imagine I ask you a question "How can you trust your bank?", but you didn't even tell me do you trust it or not in the first place. With that question you are just pushing your own opinion and not asking a real question, because you set it up in a way that gives no choice to answer normally. Also, surprise, you don't have to have any trust to still do activities in your life. For example, I have a bank account with a bank that had negative profit in their 2017 report, and I don't trust them, but I still use the account, because it has many benefits, I am just cautious to not have too much money there.

And about C-Cex, do you understand that probably like 90% of people never had any issues with them? And a lot of people want to use the exchange, for all sorts of reasons, that's why they want to register. For example, someone wants to buy enough coins to setup a masternode, which is a lot. That coin is listed on three exchanges, one is CoinsMarkets, which is dead, another is an exchange which has a really low liquidity and it's impossible to buy that many coins without paying like 10x the market price, and the remaining exchange is C-Cex. And the person really wants to buy that coin because they think it's their last chance to buy in at a low price. So tell me, what are the options?

And do you even know how many exchanges have had their coins stolen or some other big issues, but people still use them, and they are much more popular than C-Cex? So why are people still using those exchanges which lost users' money in the past? How can they trust them after what's happened? Obviously it's a necessity now until we have better options like mainstream decentralized exchanges.

I don't care about his English. It's fine. I'm asking a legit question. One that is actually crucial in this world of crypto. Blockchain technology is here to restore trust and disrupt monopolistic old industries. We are putting a great deal of money, time and - surprise - trust, in this new Blockchain-based industry. Cryptocurrency is one of these. And it's these state of affairs like C-CEX has created, that are ruining this trust. Even worse. It's how we, the actual users of these new technologies, react on scammy behaviour. It's our responsibility to grow up and embrace what is right and reject what is wrong.

I find the lack of community and shared responsibility worrisome, to say the least. Things like "I see that many people have been scammed by this broker, but it hasn't happened to me yet, so I'm only interested in my own gains" are what define how these new 'companies' will be allowed to treat us, and the industry as a whole. I for one refuse to take part of this silently, and choose to react and fight against malpractice.

So yeah, if I see a seemingly endless stream of 'naive' users here trying to access C-CEX as if nothing has happened, I will call out on them and asking them how on earth they think C-CEX is to be trusted and why they believe it won't happen to them. It's not a manipulative trick, it's not a personal attack, it's me trying to make this community conscious, and hopefully contribute to maturing this Blockchain-based industry. Cuz frankly, I'm not hopeful if I see how we let ourselves get run over by a site like C-CEX.
BobTrade

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 07:05:27 PM

XVGCT still sit @70 SAT... this is indredibly pathetic..
inblue

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 07:15:25 PM

I don't care about his English. It's fine. I'm asking a legit question. One that is actually crucial in this world of crypto. Blockchain technology is here to restore trust and disrupt monopolistic old industries. We are putting a great deal of money, time and - surprise - trust, in this new Blockchain-based industry. Cryptocurrency is one of these. And it's these state of affairs like C-CEX has created, that are ruining this trust. Even worse. It's how we, the actual users of these new technologies, react on scammy behaviour. It's our responsibility to grow up and embrace what is right and reject what is wrong.

I find the lack of community and shared responsibility worrisome, to say the least. Things like "I see that many people have been scammed by this broker, but it hasn't happened to me yet, so I'm only interested in my own gains" are what define how these new 'companies' will be allowed to treat us, and the industry as a whole. I for one refuse to take part of this silently, and choose to react and fight against malpractice.

So yeah, if I see a seemingly endless stream of 'naive' users here trying to access C-CEX as if nothing has happened, I will call out on them and asking them how on earth they think C-CEX is to be trusted and why they believe it won't happen to them. It's not a manipulative trick, it's not a personal attack, it's me trying to make this community conscious, and hopefully contribute to maturing this Blockchain-based industry. Cuz frankly, I'm not hopeful if I see how we let ourselves get run over by a site like C-CEX.

I didn't expect a constructive post, so thank you for that. I actually agree with you, you are completely right. But as you implied, the problem is with the people who are using the services, the masses, and not with a handful of scammers. The problem is this new generation, we are much more apathetic than previous generations. A few decades ago, most people would do everything in their power to correct some injustice done to them. They would organize into groups and be very effective. Nowadays, young people are too lazy to do such things, they would rather just whine.

But here's a question for you: why don't you call out on people wanting to register an account at Binance or GDAX or Kraken? They don't have a smaller chance to lose their money, it's probably similar. Because the exchanges which lost users' money were also reputable once in the past, right? So having a big financial risk is a given in this cryptocurrency space right now, and it seems the only way to remedy this situation is to have the whole market regulated. But at the same time, that's what people don't want because what would then be the point of cryptocurrencies? But imagine that your money at an exchange is insured by the government up to $250,000, like it is in the US with FDIC.

A lot of the bad things happening are not users' fault (in case of scams), but still, people are people, and there will always be someone asking how to reset their password (private key) because they lost it. So there are cryptocurrencies and there is regulation, maybe you can't have both, but we'll see over the coming years.
C-eee

Activity: 122

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2018, 07:33:25 PM

I sell my account.
Only 63 K real XVG.
For that you get more than 63k XVGC-cexcoin!
Quick PM me!
 Wink

XVG:  D7WrGHhVZjnZm8F5QM6TeUSqaThWoLcrDn

Super Android Trade App! Very fast transfer! Great support!.. ...https://www.binance.com/?ref=15623877...
Kriemcoin

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 11:20:53 PM

I didn't expect a constructive post, so thank you for that. I actually agree with you, you are completely right. But as you implied, the problem is with the people who are using the services, the masses, and not with a handful of scammers. The problem is this new generation, we are much more apathetic than previous generations. A few decades ago, most people would do everything in their power to correct some injustice done to them. They would organize into groups and be very effective. Nowadays, young people are too lazy to do such things, they would rather just whine.

But here's a question for you: why don't you call out on people wanting to register an account at Binance or GDAX or Kraken? They don't have a smaller chance to lose their money, it's probably similar. Because the exchanges which lost users' money were also reputable once in the past, right? So having a big financial risk is a given in this cryptocurrency space right now, and it seems the only way to remedy this situation is to have the whole market regulated. But at the same time, that's what people don't want because what would then be the point of cryptocurrencies? But imagine that your money at an exchange is insured by the government up to $250,000, like it is in the US with FDIC.

A lot of the bad things happening are not users' fault (in case of scams), but still, people are people, and there will always be someone asking how to reset their password (private key) because they lost it. So there are cryptocurrencies and there is regulation, maybe you can't have both, but we'll see over the coming years.

Very good questions you raise. I (we?) should call out on people wanting to register at those exchanges. Why is it that we ignore issues 'other people have' and focus so much on ourselves? You are right, if it wasn't for my personal (!) experiences with C-CEX, I would most likely not have been here talking about it. So I can understand how people's views on things are heavily skewed by their own experiences. What I can't understand are people who are perfectly able to see and read the things bad exchanges are doing. It's like reading a bad review from a product on Amazon, ordering it anyways and then become (most likely) dissapointed.

On that same token, if I had either done my homework and read about C-CEX before putting money, I would have most likely changed my mind before registering. I wish I was warned.  But I wasn't. Now I feel the moral obligation to at least try and warn others.

The bad things that happen are the fault of the exchanges. They are to blame. It's the public that - willingly or unwillingly - feed these exchanges by keeping them alive. We as consumers have more power than we are aware of. We should use that power.

Interesting talk. Thanks as well.
C-eee

Activity: 122

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2018, 07:57:35 AM

So!
We all have to be clear about one thing.

C-CEX would be serious about the refund of our XVG. Would you go ahead!
They would gradually buy real XVG and people (their xvg customers) pay off one after the other with real XVG!
THIS SOLUTION IS ONLY GOOD FOR C-CEX THAT SEES WHY EVERYONE HAS THE HEAD IN HIS HEAD!
I do not know how they paid out Quantz 75 but I think he got a big amount of Fake-xvg!
And how you turn and turn it.
The Fakecoin is only scam!
With this solution, your customers should pay for YOUR FAULT!
And that's bad
Anyone who trades the XVG-FAKE becomes the supporter of the fraud of C-CEX!
It's very strange that most people do not see it!

Also!
Über Eines müssen wir alle uns im klaren sein.

Würde C-CEX es ernst meinen mit der Rückerstattung von unserem XVG. Würden sie anderst vor gehen!
Sie würden nach und nach echte XVG kaufen und die Leute (ihre xvg-kunden) einen nach dem anderen Ausbezahlen und zwar mit echten XVG!
DIESE LÖSUNG IST NUR GUT FÜR C-CEX DAS SIEHT JA WOHL JEDER DER HIRN IN SEINEM KOPF HAT!
Ich weiß ja nicht wie sie Quantz 75 Ausbezahlt haben aber ich denke er hat eine große Summe der Fake-xvg bekommen!
Und wie man es auch dreht und wendet.
Der Fakecoin ist auch nur Betrug!
Mit dieser Lösung sollen ihre Kunden für IHREN FEHLER bezahlen!
Und das schlimme ist,
Jeder der den XVG-FAKE handelt wird zum Unterstützer des Betrugs von C-CEX!
Es ist sehr seltsam das die meisten es nicht sehen!

Super Android Trade App! Very fast transfer! Great support!.. ...https://www.binance.com/?ref=15623877...
ToTheLimit

Activity: 27

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 01:45:26 PM

I can sell my account as well. I have quite a small amount of XVGCT on my account, which I'm willing to sell with same amount of XVG. PM me if someone is interested.
javdak01@gmail.com

Activity: 12

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 01:57:41 PM

I can sell my account as well. I have quite a small amount of XVGCT on my account, which I'm willing to sell with same amount of XVG. PM me if someone is interested.

email me

javdak01@gmail.com
Pages: « 1 ... 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 [176] 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 ... 230 »
  Print  

Jump to: