Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 05:05:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 [158] 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [COINO] KGW ACTIVATED - WALLET UPDATE ▬► COINO -(O)- ◄▬ The fastest Coin  (Read 233728 times)
bofhus

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 02:24:41 PM

Are you all IQ liberated? With a dev that is AFK not doing anything, No marketing, no announcements, no interest in social advertisment. Not even active on his own thread. You guys are still saying spam coino everywhere. I say dont do anything let this coin die if Coino wont response to all these and act like a real dev.

Maybe we are.. we'll see

So move along now and let us have our IQ liberated fun  Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
XZed

Activity: 309
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 02:52:38 PM

Are you all IQ liberated? With a dev that is AFK not doing anything, No marketing, no announcements, no interest in social advertisment. Not even active on his own thread. You guys are still saying spam coino everywhere. I say dont do anything let this coin die if Coino wont response to all these and act like a real dev.

You previously stated knowing dev so much...

Why don't you give more details in order we all determine about serious of this crypto currency ?

Thank you very much.
DDerTyp

Activity: 79

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 03:08:48 PM

Don't worry guys, I think coino will increase soon again
pioter

Activity: 70

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 04:22:23 PM

Don't worry guys, I think coino will increase soon again
lets hope for that, its worth like nothing now ;/

plis send btc : 1Dh194qAHCejvAYtS54j2n5p6MoK85PmcQ
tbonepat11

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 04:23:29 PM

I have been mining since the start and have about 26k coino. I am moving on for the time being until I begin to see some more development. I have hope but the devs need to communicate more with us.
ZARMiner

Activity: 27

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 07:39:52 PM

I will let my miners churn away.

Hopefully it wont be wasting time. I see alot of people leaving. We need to have one of the big timeline objectives met, else this coin will sink to worthless levels.

Dev, any update?
DDerTyp

Activity: 79

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 08:10:41 PM

I will let my miners churn away.

Hopefully it wont be wasting time. I see alot of people leaving. We need to have one of the big timeline objectives met, else this coin will sink to worthless levels.

Dev, any update?

I think Coino is sinking only atm. Coino will increase, I'm pretty sure. They have so many plans, if you look on the roadmap.

Greetings, DDerTyp
bgade

Activity: 151
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 09:33:01 PM

There is no evidence that there is an 8 million Euro per year company behind this.
Only counter-evidence: that they can't bribe exchanges, or get anything done by themselves.

No there isn't.

There is a declaration but there is no evidence at all.

I would like to invite you to join the Coin(O) community and get behind this coin to see what we can do as a community. Forget the debit cards and everything else. We are what matters,

I would like to think the devs are behind us, and that what we do will drive coin(O) forward

I have to admit that an 8 million dollar a year company would post pictures of its offices, its name, etc if it was interested in actually being "behind" the coin.  I would expect that if it ever had anything to do with such a marketing company, that it was a junior tech that worked at the company keeping their office equipment running. 

As far as debit cards go... the original road map was not realistic.  From everything we know about the crypto community no real bank will touch the stuff with a ten foot pole.  The idea of having a magic debit card that works in every single country in the world is unrealistic.  When questions were asked about where it would work and on what system, the answer was always "everywhere" and "everything".  That just isn't real world.  If it seems too good to be true... then it is.

What I see of this latest discussion is everyone wanting the coin to go up in value so they can get out.  No coin will go up in value long term simply because we promote it in a few threads online.  That is NOT what made bitcoin worth more money.  It was the coin be useful for something... anything...

I would love to hear ideas from the people here about what could be done with the coin to make it worth something.  Promoting it and advertising it is not a plan in itself.  Promoting something its good for is totally different.  But, there are not a lot of examples of what its good for yet.  Please post ideas that could be made to work.

What I've been working on with our development team (which is NOT the Coino "team")... is a POS system similar to what is offered in the bitcoin world.  The difference of course is the processing time.  Cost is also different - the prototypes are around $299US and in production that cost would come down a little more to $250US.  At the moment I have three working prototypes that can use magcards and chip cards.  The platform isn't specifically tied to Coino, but that is what we have been testing it with. 

The magcards are more of a gift card concept that use "set value" Coino.  For example, you buy a $20 card and its worth $20 later no matter what the price of the coin did. 

The chip cards are real wallets that contain the private key.  You can load them with a Coino address and spend them at the current exchange value. 

Remember that 99% of the world actually wants these systems to be fixed value.  Its only us crazy net types that like the idea of moving value.  So, the system appeals to both.

The true value of making such a system is not the coin that it runs on.  The value is in the network of people around the world who are available to promote the system and sell it to "regular people" who don't show up on these forums and haven't fallen in love with digital currency.  If one in ten people who work with bitcoin manage to sell the POS machine to a single business... thats still thousands of businesses able to use it. 

That is the type of marketing that makes Avon, Mary Kay and all the others rich....

niothor

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

in defi we trust

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 11:10:28 PM

I have to admit that an 8 million dollar a year company would post pictures of its offices, its name, etc if it was interested in actually being "behind" the coin.  I would expect that if it ever had anything to do with such a marketing company, that it was a junior tech that worked at the company keeping their office equipment running. 

As far as debit cards go... the original road map was not realistic.  From everything we know about the crypto community no real bank will touch the stuff with a ten foot pole.  The idea of having a magic debit card that works in every single country in the world is unrealistic.  When questions were asked about where it would work and on what system, the answer was always "everywhere" and "everything".  That just isn't real world.  If it seems too good to be true... then it is.

What I see of this latest discussion is everyone wanting the coin to go up in value so they can get out.  No coin will go up in value long term simply because we promote it in a few threads online.  That is NOT what made bitcoin worth more money.  It was the coin be useful for something... anything...

I would love to hear ideas from the people here about what could be done with the coin to make it worth something.  Promoting it and advertising it is not a plan in itself.  Promoting something its good for is totally different.  But, there are not a lot of examples of what its good for yet.  Please post ideas that could be made to work.

Well , let me tell you that you're one of the few  people without avatars (low activity/new members) that made me read his posts twice.
It is really rare to see that much insight in this greed driven community that thinks a cool name and a cool plan will make any coin successful.

Aim for the sky from the start and you'll fail , step by step this is how bitcoin has grown (and even bitcoin doesn't have a true cc yet)

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
obsan

Activity: 61

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 11:12:08 PM

The following new markets have been added:  DGB/BTC, SAT/BTC, RDD/BTC, ZED/BTC
by Cryptsy..

Good job MR Coino.
MEDVEDja

Activity: 107

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 11:48:11 PM

Let's go voting Coino https://www.mintpal.com/voting ,  Every user is limited to 5 (five) votes per hour!!! Cry

YackBallz

Activity: 236
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 05:01:35 AM

Coino has the most dedicated community in the alt currency world. The dev should show them some love, otherwise he is a complete loser.
youngwebs
Legendary

Activity: 1080
Merit: 1055

DEV of DeepOnion community pool

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2014, 11:54:33 AM

Fast and secure pool:

If you want to spread out the hash power a bit more and are looking for an above avg payout, please join the Nation-wars.com pool!

http://coino.nation-wars.com
port: 3338

It's made on a highly optimized server, with 100% SSD disks for fast dbase interactions.
We are running with VARDIFF, from 4 to 2048 difficulty.

Fees and bonuses:
Fee: = 1% to cover server costs
Block bonus: A bonus for every miner!!
Yes, we pay-out a bonus to all miners, slow or fast, not just the lucky guy finding the block.
For every found block we pay 38 coins instead of the regular 35 + fees
*this is a limited time giveaway paid by the pooloperator! This promotion will continue for as long as promotion coins are available. Time depends on the amount of blocks found per day, therefore join quickly*

Secure:
  • hourly backups to save your shares
  • fully separated users for coin daemons and webserver
  • 2 factor authentication to change payout addresses
  • Many more undisclosed methods..  Roll Eyes

example cgminer settings:
./cgminer --scrypt -o stratum+tcp://coino.nation-wars.com:3338 -u Weblogin.Worker -p Worker password

This pool is brand new, in order to proof our set-up to you, we pay 3 coins more per block proportional to all miners!!

Join us now!

This offer still stand, looking forward to new miners!

italcoin

Activity: 42

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 12:12:22 PM

Any news on the gravity update? Would be nice to know how that is coming along ;-)
youngwebs
Legendary

Activity: 1080
Merit: 1055

DEV of DeepOnion community pool

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2014, 12:21:58 PM

Any news on the gravity update? Would be nice to know how that is coming along ;-)

that's already implemented?!
check my pool, for a pool with latest wallet with gravity wall enabled:
http://coino.nation-wars.com  *check also offer in the post above*

coino.org (OP)

Activity: 798
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 01:02:44 PM

I am very surprised that no one here has bought votes at https://www.cryptsy.com/coinvotes  I read a lot of complaining in this thread about the price going down from lack of interest. Don't you know it needs to hit bigger exchanges to generate more interest? That's not the only thing of course and yes, people are helping promoting this coin in other ways for sure. But it NEEDS to hit Cryptsy at least.

I have personally bought the last 100 votes and was planning on buying more, but I see that no one here in this community is willing to chip in. Very disappointing. If 100 of us all bought a measly 0.02 btc worth of votes (like I have already done), we would add 10,000 votes to cryptsy and be at 6th place already. Last time they added 4 coins so just think about it, we would almost be added at that point.

But like 95% of you aren't taking any action and instead sitting back, complaining, and doing nothing but watching this coin die. That's sad, so please I beg you do a little work and give up a little. Bribe Cryptsy and all other exchanges, tell your friends about Coino, stop posting anything negative, and stop selling off your coin for cheap. Please!

Thanks...

------

It is funny to see the reaction of some people here. 3 days no news and some of you going crazy. What do you want to hear? We stick to our plan on the roadmap.
I think it's impossible to satisfy some of you. You will just complain and complain again. Maybe Coino is not the right coin for you. No need to get aggressive again just think about it. We will not change our plan. We will update you guys WHEN we have something to update! We could just talk bullshit day by day and promise you things we can't keep. Do you want that?

You will just have to watch and see what will happen with coino. If you don't want that - please leave - really....please leave!

Btw. thanks for dumping the price and stop mining. This will make the real Coino supporter happy because they can buy cheap and mine with a low diff!
ToScA-

Activity: 335
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 01:06:54 PM

I am very surprised that no one here has bought votes at https://www.cryptsy.com/coinvotes  I read a lot of complaining in this thread about the price going down from lack of interest. Don't you know it needs to hit bigger exchanges to generate more interest? That's not the only thing of course and yes, people are helping promoting this coin in other ways for sure. But it NEEDS to hit Cryptsy at least.

I have personally bought the last 100 votes and was planning on buying more, but I see that no one here in this community is willing to chip in. Very disappointing. If 100 of us all bought a measly 0.02 btc worth of votes (like I have already done), we would add 10,000 votes to cryptsy and be at 6th place already. Last time they added 4 coins so just think about it, we would almost be added at that point.

But like 95% of you aren't taking any action and instead sitting back, complaining, and doing nothing but watching this coin die. That's sad, so please I beg you do a little work and give up a little. Bribe Cryptsy and all other exchanges, tell your friends about Coino, stop posting anything negative, and stop selling off your coin for cheap. Please!

Thanks...

------

It is funny to see the reaction of some people here. 3 days no news and some of you going crazy. What do you want to hear? We stick to our plan on the roadmap.
I think it's impossible to satisfy some of you. You will just complain and complain again. Maybe Coino is not the right coin for you. No need to get aggressive again just think about it. We will not change our plan. We will update you guys WHEN we have something to update! We could just talk bullshit day by day and promise you things we can't keep. Do you want that?

You will just have to watch and see what will happen with coino. If you don't want that - please leave - really....please leave!

Btw. thanks for dumping the price and stop mining. This will make the real Coino supporter happy because they can buy cheap and mine with a low diff!

+1.

I'm mining this like crazy and holding. This coin will go far and it's a blessing in disguise to see the diff as low as it is, so I'm not complaining.
CoinoFan

Activity: 13

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 01:22:58 PM

I am very surprised that no one here has bought votes at https://www.cryptsy.com/coinvotes  I read a lot of complaining in this thread about the price going down from lack of interest. Don't you know it needs to hit bigger exchanges to generate more interest? That's not the only thing of course and yes, people are helping promoting this coin in other ways for sure. But it NEEDS to hit Cryptsy at least.

Thanks...

------

So, are you bribing cryptsy/mintpal as you said or not?
niothor

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

in defi we trust

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 01:29:52 PM

Thanks...

------

Sorry , but you react just like other so called "dev" on this altcoin section.
All of you work in the shadow , the projects are secret , and if we don't like that we need to go away , shut up and wait for your majesty to talk to us.

Do you have a clue how many coins have failed because of a 12 yo attitude like that?
Probably you don't care. You can always start a new coin tomorrow , right?

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
obsan

Activity: 61

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 01:55:52 PM
Last edit: March 15, 2014, 02:40:23 PM by obsan

I am very surprised that no one here has bought votes at https://www.cryptsy.com/coinvotes  I read a lot of complaining in this thread about the price going down from lack of interest. Don't you know it needs to hit bigger exchanges to generate more interest? That's not the only thing of course and yes, people are helping promoting this coin in other ways for sure. But it NEEDS to hit Cryptsy at least.

Thanks...

------

Seriously are you really IQ LIBERATED? You had maby 10-20 Real coino supporters that invested in your coin, and you are losing them right now. Open your blind german eyes and see whats going on with the coin right now. Do you see anyone buying Coino? I see empty Buy walls everywhere. There is no interest in this coin anymore beacuse sir you are a retard. You dont give a shit about this coin anymore specially after your quote:

That was your quote..

And here is a quote from you from skype a month ago:

[2014-02-07 14:52:24] Jerome: i hate FUCKING dumpers... please dont tell me you are dumping Smiley Fri Feb 07 14:26:56 11837.89646648 CON 0.00008000 0.94703172 BTC

You dont even pay attention to ShadowRising the guy that is developing your online wallet. he have made the whole functionality but there is no design for it.. You have put 10% effort to find him a designer. maby even less.. That says alot how you handle things and how serious you are.

You dont care about main exchanges anymore you dont even bribe Cryptsy I just wonder what are you waiting for? What is your stupid plan? to make this coin go down to 100 satoshi and think this coin will be success in 1-2 years? wow... you have some serious brain issues sir.

You know that its the people and investors that makes a value of a scrypt coin. If there is no interest your coin wont succe longterm..

Here is another Quote from MR Coino from skype:

[2014-02-13 17:41:14] Jerome: First i like to answer you questions... We dont care about the price right now.. i am sure i told it u already. even if it drops to 1000 satoshis.. better for us, to buy more. We dont help the dumpers to get a better price now. Coino has since weeks 300-600 MHs without beeing on a big exchange.. not much coins have that.. we stay always like this wich is very good. No exchange is adding coins right now because they all of big problems with bitcoin wallets etc..
[2014-02-13 17:41:36] Avar: yeah its true
[2014-02-13 17:41:51] Avar: I understand
[2014-02-13 17:41:59] Avar: dogecoin is doing alot of shit to these exchanges
[2014-02-13 17:43:05] Jerome: just to tell u what is in our mind Smiley .. its very good that price drops.. because with low price u get lot more buyers.. and its good to have buyers who hold a lot of coinos because its in their interess to get the price higher one day

Im sorry my friend but that strategy wont work anymore. Since you are losing your coino supporters that are sitting with over +500k coins.

I am one of them.

Listen your fucking supporters instead of being a arrogant dev. We ask you questions and you are ignoring them.

We asked:

Are you going to bribe Cryptsy yes or no?
Pages: « 1 ... 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 [158] 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 »
  Print  

Jump to: