Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:41:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 5381 5382 5383 5384 5385 5386 5387 5388 5389 5390 5391 5392 5393 5394 5395 5396 5397 5398 5399 5400 5401 5402 5403 5404 5405 5406 5407 5408 5409 5410 5411 5412 5413 5414 5415 5416 5417 5418 5419 5420 5421 5422 5423 5424 5425 5426 5427 5428 5429 5430 [5431] 5432 5433 5434 5435 5436 5437 5438 5439 5440 5441 5442 5443 5444 5445 5446 5447 5448 5449 5450 5451 5452 5453 5454 5455 5456 5457 5458 5459 5460 5461 5462 5463 5464 5465 5466 5467 5468 5469 5470 5471 5472 5473 5474 5475 5476 5477 5478 5479 5480 5481 ... 7012 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][DASH] Dash (dash.org) | First Self-Funding Self-Governing Crypto Currency  (Read 9722505 times)
DARKHOLDER

Activity: 659
Merit: 500

Zepher is scammer!:)

View Profile
November 20, 2015, 01:10:32 PM

On Poloniex DASH Buy wall growing  Grin It goes in right direction... Like it! Wink
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DrkLvr_

Activity: 724

View Profile
November 20, 2015, 01:25:15 PM

Fine, I grant you it's not CERTAIN that Evan got a shitton of coins. It's still LIKELY given the circumstances.

What really made me WTF in your post is the "changing mind" thing about the emission schedule. That should not be changed lightly, if at all - you should know this.

This was something that was voted on.  I didn't like the idea myself, and argued against it.  But the community was over 95% for it, so it was done.  Another instance of Evan coming to the community for guidance.  And there initially was no limit technically to the number of coins to be produced.  The way the number of coins was limited was by reducing the emissions by 7% per year.  Otherwise we kept the same setup.  This calculates over the next 100 or so years as halving.

Also, Evan's initial estimates on how many coins would be produced assumed a lower hash rate (that it would never get so high as to hug the minimum reward).  

More lies. Show us where this was voted on liar.

1.5 million coins instamined then emission reduced 100 times to make his instamine worth more and lets him cash out slowly from masternode payments. How much more of a scam can you get, and you support this garbage?  Roll Eyes
stan.distortion

Activity: 317
Merit: 1012

View Profile
November 20, 2015, 01:31:30 PM

A reminder on the trolls modus operandi: http://pastebin.com/irj4Fyd5
Maybe they're forum-sliding this but it could just be another slow day in trollHQ.

Curious about the trolls methods? http://pastebin.com/irj4Fyd5
Manipulation of public discussion: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-bYAQ-ZZtEU
toknormal
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1188

View Profile
November 20, 2015, 01:32:30 PM

I think you'd better read this too before the fuse blows on your bank of asperions and insults.
DrkLvr_

View Profile
November 20, 2015, 01:52:45 PM

I think you'd better read this too before the fuse blows on your bank of asperions and insults.

Okay. and what does this have to do with anything? TanteStefana claimed there was a vote. Are you unable to understand simple questions?

Fine, I grant you it's not CERTAIN that Evan got a shitton of coins. It's still LIKELY given the circumstances.

What really made me WTF in your post is the "changing mind" thing about the emission schedule. That should not be changed lightly, if at all - you should know this.

This was something that was voted on.  I didn't like the idea myself, and argued against it.  But the community was over 95% for it, so it was done. Another instance of Evan coming to the community for guidance.  And there initially was no limit technically to the number of coins to be produced.  The way the number of coins was limited was by reducing the emissions by 7% per year.  Otherwise we kept the same setup.  This calculates over the next 100 or so years as halving.

Also, Evan's initial estimates on how many coins would be produced assumed a lower hash rate (that it would never get so high as to hug the minimum reward).  

So where is the vote? Where is TanteStefana2 getting 95% from?
dotnetmin

Activity: 756

View Profile
November 20, 2015, 02:12:18 PM

Is there a problem with cryptsy withdrawls ?
I was wonder why there is a low volume for Dash and logged in to withdraw my last 0.9 BTC i had there - Nothing happens since hours, Status = pending
To long away, am i finally MTGoxed ?

EDIT: Just saw this -> http://siliconangle.com/blog/2015/10/19/bitcoin-exchange-cryptsy-may-have-gone-full-mt-gox-refuses-to-pay-out-customers/

Yes there on cryptsy  is problems with withdravals to all people, I m happy -couple weeks ago go out of there... Wink

Anybody had a successfull withdraw over the last days ?
volyova
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 20, 2015, 02:30:11 PM

Well, I guess Monero is doomed then...shame about that.

https://forum.bitcoin.com/ama-ask-me-anything/i-m-gary-le-co-founder-of-moneta-the-world-s-first-implementation-of-zerocoin-ama-t2408.html
othe

Activity: 532

View Profile
November 20, 2015, 02:33:09 PM

lol yeah totally

Re: I'm Gary Le, co-founder of Moneta, the world's first implementation of Zerocoin. AMA

Post reputation: 0

Wed Nov 18, 2015 7:57 pm
@Gary, It has been over 5 days and you have not answered questions relating directly to your own project.

So much for being transparent and people taking you seriously.

You show up for an ASK ME ANYTHING, answer some questions then run away...

Great show of trust when asking others to trust you and your team with a ZEROCOIN implementation.

funny enough that it would kill XMR but not DASH, but yeah i agree, dash has nothing todo with privacy anymore.

coinsplz777

Activity: 58
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 20, 2015, 02:36:11 PM

I was wonder why there is a low volume for Dash and logged in to withdraw my last 0.9 BTC i had there - Nothing happens since hours, Status = pending

EDIT: Just saw this -> http://siliconangle.com/blog/2015/10/19/bitcoin-exchange-cryptsy-may-have-gone-full-mt-gox-refuses-to-pay-out-customers/

Yes there on cryptsy  is problems with withdravals to all people, I m happy -couple weeks ago go out of there... Wink

probably is not posible to withdraw BTC ,but some coins like dash, ltc, doge, pays fast, usually within minutes for small amounts +- 25 DASH etc.
BrainShutdown
Legendary

Activity: 1052
Merit: 1004

View Profile
November 20, 2015, 02:46:30 PM
Last edit: November 20, 2015, 02:56:58 PM by BrainShutdown

Moneta features the world’s first software implementation of Zerocoin, allowing it to completely solve Bitcoin’s privacy problems via zero-knowledge proofs.

Source code?

Moneta will implement a new data structure allowing for block confirmation times as fast as 1 second (~600 times faster than Bitcoin) without a security trade-off.

We will see

Moneta will feature an ASIC-resistant mining algorithm with fine-tuneable memory and processing cost parameters, and a democratic voting system for protocol governance.

Oh protocol governance, interesting... we will see

Lukas_Jackson

Activity: 615
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 20, 2015, 03:25:00 PM

Five thousand pages and there is always somebody who compare cryptonote coin with Dash and think that the latter is only about privacy.

It is easier to be an aggressive victim than to be a free man.
ddink7
Legendary

Activity: 1120

View Profile
November 20, 2015, 03:26:22 PM

"The Dash team is pleased to announce the release of an iPhone wallet for Dash based on the popular Breadwallet for Bitcoin"

... Not sure how much clearer you want us to make it...

Walter

It wasn´t there, so stop lying, it has been edited by fernando (fernando, Today at 3:55 AM ). You thought no one will notice it, but i did, because i used breadwallet before.

No I haven't, it is you who is lying or you wrote too fast after barely reading the announcement. That time you post as proof is the time when I posted it to the forum. And it was also in the web post done a few hours ago by Phillip, which I used as a base for the announcement:
https://www.dashpay.io/news/iphone-dashwallet-release/

Anyway, I don't know why I bother to answer, you already have created a full conspiracy in your head  Grin

Edit: I introduced a 'who' ('it is you who is lying' instead of 'it is you is lying')

I'm the one who wrote the press release, and I'd be glad to send you the time-stamped copy of the original Word document if that would help. The phrase: "The Dash team is pleased to announce the release of an iPhone wallet for Dash based on the popular Breadwallet for Bitcoin" has been in the document since I created it. I then posted it on Slack, and the team sent it out. No conspiracy here folks.

Dash - Digital Cash
https://www.dash.org/
DARKHOLDER

Activity: 659

Zepher is scammer!:)

View Profile
November 20, 2015, 03:29:12 PM

I need help with masternodes and other features, if possible.
Check the PM Wink
I have, but I want more communication. Check your PM again.

Hello splawik21! I send pm about masternode! Check email. Wink
ddink7
Legendary

Activity: 1120

View Profile
November 20, 2015, 03:36:07 PM

I'd like to say that I'm absolutely thrilled to see the trolling here. Do you know why? It's because of what the trolls can't (truthfully) say:

1) They can't say that Dash's transactions are slow. We have InstantX.
2) They can't say that Dash isn't private. The "Darksend is just Coinjoin" argument died last year.
3) They can't say that Dash's development is stalled.
4) They can't say that Dash is centralized (the reference node has been removed).
5) They can't say that Dash has to rely on donations and altruism to grow, because we have decentralized funding built into the protocol
6) They can't say that we have a governance problem, because we have decentralized governance where the entire community votes on what projects to fund
7) They can't say that our blockchain is bloated
Cool They can't say that we don't have enough full nodes or that our node count is shrinking

All they can say is "there was an instamine." True, there was. And you can spend the next ten years arguing over whether or not it was intentional. In the meantime, we'll continue to NOT be any of those eight things above, and probably will NOT be a lot more stuff in the future.

P.S. Someone asked a few pages ago whether Darksend or ring signatures were better. Consider that Darksend is based on mixing (obfuscating) the inputs of your final transaction. Eight rounds of mixing is pretty damn secure. Consider also that ring signatures may be cryptographically secure (although the NSA connection makes me wonder), but that any cryptography, no matter how advanced, is always prone to being unmasked in the future. If ring signatures ever are broken, for instance by a new breakthrough in mathematics, then ever transaction ever made on the Monero blockchain is completely deanonymized and visible to everyone.

Dash - Digital Cash
https://www.dash.org/
DrkLvr_

View Profile
November 20, 2015, 03:37:09 PM

Okay. and what does this have to do with anything? TanteStefana claimed there was a vote. Are you unable to understand simple questions?

This was something that was voted on.  I didn't like the idea myself, and argued against it.  But the community was over 95% for it, so it was done. Another instance of Evan coming to the community for guidance.  And there initially was no limit technically to the number of coins to be produced.  The way the number of coins was limited was by reducing the emissions by 7% per year.  Otherwise we kept the same setup.  This calculates over the next 100 or so years as halving.

So where is the vote? Where is TanteStefana2 getting 95% from?

And toknormal becomes silent once again. Keep lying, please. I'm sure you and tantestefana2 will be giving us plenty of fresh material for the new Darkcoin Lies thread in the altcoin section.

Dash Sad
fernando

Activity: 560

View Profile
November 20, 2015, 03:41:53 PM

No I haven't, it is you who is lying or you wrote too fast after barely reading the announcement. That time you post as proof is the time when I posted it to the forum. And it was also in the web post done a few hours ago by Phillip, which I used as a base for the announcement:
https://www.dashpay.io/news/iphone-dashwallet-release/

You are correct, it is at the press release. Clearly an error from my side. apologies.

No problem
dotnetmin

Activity: 756

View Profile
November 20, 2015, 03:47:39 PM

OMG, after a short research i found the otohs reddit, missing 76 BTC 
Did he finally got them back ? Fingers crossed !
toknormal
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1188

View Profile
November 20, 2015, 03:57:49 PM

And toknormal becomes silent once again.

That might be because I happen to have a life outside of this thread - weird though it may may seem - and w.t.f. happened near on 2 years ago isn't exactly the top of my priority list since I bought my coins in markets, and even if it was, it isn't my job to do your research for you.

As it happens I have some recollection of Evan asking the community if they wanted him to relaunch the coin and them going absolutely apeshit and then him apologising for suggesting it.

If I had been around at the time, I'd have gone apeshit as well. There is no Dash or Dash equivalent without its early launch issues.

As I said to someone the other day. A coin with a dodgy launch survived and became successful - for some good reasons.

Live with it.
DrkLvr_

View Profile
November 20, 2015, 04:10:14 PM

That might be because I happen to have a life outside of this thread - weird though it may may seem - and w.t.f. happened near on 2 years ago isn't exactly the top of my priority list since I bought my coins in markets, and even if it was, it isn't my job to do your research for you.

As it happens I have some recollection of Evan asking the community if they wanted him to relaunch the coin and them going absolutely apeshit and then him apologising for suggesting it.

If I had been around at the time, I'd have gone apeshit as well. There is no Dash or Dash equivalent without its early launch issues.

As I said to someone the other day. A coin with a dodgy launch survived and became successful - for some good reasons.

Live with it.

All of this is besides the point. tantestafana2 said there was a vote and that 95% of the community voted for the huge reduction in coin emission. When i asked where this vote was, not only did you not provide the information, but you attacked me and tried to change the subject.

Thanks for confirming tantestafana2 is another one of your paid or bagholding defenders who sits around this thread all day spouting constant lies.

Dash Sad
volyova
Legendary

Activity: 910

View Profile
November 20, 2015, 04:23:52 PM

Live with it.

All of this is besides the point. tantestafana2 said there was a vote and that 95% of the community voted for the huge reduction in coin emission. When i asked where this vote was, not only did you not provide the information, but you attacked me and tried to change the subject.

Thanks for confirming tantestafana2 is another one of your paid or bagholding defenders who sits around this thread all day spouting constant lies.

Dash Sad
You sound increasingly desperate, I understand why.
Pages: « 1 ... 5381 5382 5383 5384 5385 5386 5387 5388 5389 5390 5391 5392 5393 5394 5395 5396 5397 5398 5399 5400 5401 5402 5403 5404 5405 5406 5407 5408 5409 5410 5411 5412 5413 5414 5415 5416 5417 5418 5419 5420 5421 5422 5423 5424 5425 5426 5427 5428 5429 5430 [5431] 5432 5433 5434 5435 5436 5437 5438 5439 5440 5441 5442 5443 5444 5445 5446 5447 5448 5449 5450 5451 5452 5453 5454 5455 5456 5457 5458 5459 5460 5461 5462 5463 5464 5465 5466 5467 5468 5469 5470 5471 5472 5473 5474 5475 5476 5477 5478 5479 5480 5481 ... 7012 »
  Print  

Jump to: