Bitcoin Forum
September 20, 2017, 08:35:10 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.0.1  [Torrent]. (New!)

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 ... 6179 6180 6181 6182 6183 6184 6185 6186 6187 6188 6189 6190 6191 6192 6193 6194 6195 6196 6197 6198 6199 6200 6201 6202 6203 6204 6205 6206 6207 6208 6209 6210 6211 6212 6213 6214 6215 6216 6217 6218 6219 6220 6221 6222 6223 6224 6225 6226 6227 6228 [6229] 6230 6231 6232 6233 6234 6235 6236 6237 6238 6239 6240 6241 6242 6243 6244 6245 6246 6247 6248 6249 6250 6251 6252 6253 6254 6255 6256 6257 6258 6259 6260 6261 6262 6263 6264 6265 6266 6267 6268 6269 6270 6271 6272 6273 6274 6275 6276 6277 6278 6279 ... 6533 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][DASH] Dash (dash.org) | First Self-Funding Self-Governing Crypto Currency  (Read 8733473 times)
TaoOfSaatoshi
Legendary

Activity: 1162

Dash: A Digital Alternative To Cash

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2017, 09:19:19 PM

I just listened to the entire podcat and didn't hear a single lie or stretched truth.

Where did Tone and/or Riccardo resort to "lies and stretching of the truth?"

Please cite a specific quote and provide the minute:second for context.

Patience, my young Padawan... I am preparing something and will make my mark soon after the upgrade. But it won't be here. It may be awhile before someone here answers you about ANYTHING, because they all have you on ignore.

When you mix cash with digital payments, you get DASH!
Join -ƆASH Nation!
Buy Dash On EXMO
#DASH #DashNation
Cash Alternative TV
#CashIntoDash
Follow me on Twitter!
DASH.ORG | Dash Nation Slack
DashNation.com

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lesterdesa

Activity: 55

IAM FOR REAL not you

View Profile
February 04, 2017, 09:31:50 PM

Hello everybody! At some point between November 1 and November 26, my account was hacked and somebody posted several times as me, and sent a couple of PMs. It doesn't look like any real damage was done, and the mod cyrus was great and helped me recover my account. If you have received any messages from me or read any posts AFTER November 1 up until today, they *were not me.* I posted a few days ago on ddink8; I can now retire that account.

I was guilty of reusing the same password for many sites; this shouldn't be a problem any longer (thanks Lastpass). To prove my identity, please see the message that I posted in early 2014, confirming ownership of the BTC address listed below: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=581411.msg6360008#msg6360008. I have used the address to sign the following message.

[BEGIN SIGNED MESSAGE]
This is the original owner of the account ddink7. I was hacked and have recovered my account.
[BTC ADDRESS]
1PNa9dZ3P3fVhx1uMCqJ4sEYmyhxnQNy3M
[SIGNATURE]
G9Fz/Uy4M4Sl6SKbK9EGYARhygi12E45Uj+Voas984eAXQeZgC818zgZ4uPAfUjWRCS27rmg8MpEtlGy0j6eAyE=
[END SIGNED MESSAGE]

My account has been hacked as well i proved to the mods cyrus but they have failed to recover my account.

DARK AS HELL --  XxmMBeX4BgAeHFfw3UXGwekH6b9hCL3FK
iCEBREAKER
Legendary

Activity: 1778

http://DashNdrink.com

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2017, 10:39:19 PM

I just listened to the entire podcat and didn't hear a single lie or stretched truth.

Patience, my young Padawan... I am preparing something and will make my mark soon after the upgrade. But it won't be here. It may be awhile before someone here answers you about ANYTHING, because they all have you on ignore.

You accused Tone and Riccardo of being liars.

Provide evidence, or you are the liar.

You don't need to prepare something elaborate and make your egotistical "mark."

You are making this simple request harder than I asked as an excuse for not being able to prove your assertion.

A singular example of either of them not telling the truth will do.  You don't need to write an essay, or even a single sentence.

Just give me the Minute:Second of the video where you believe Tone or Fluffy lied.  Can you do that?

Put up or shut up.

TFW DashHoles call people liars but cannot provide evidence

The difference between bad and well-developed digital cash will determine whether we have a dictatorship or a real democracy.  David Chaum 1996
"Monero" : { Private - Auditable - 100% Fungible - Flexible Blocksize - Wild & Free® - Intro - Core GUI - Podcats - Roadmap - Dice - Blackjack - Github - Android }
MoneroForCash.com  |  Buy and sell XMR near you  |  Easymonero.com  |  Bitsquare.io - Decentralized XMR Exchange  |  Buy XMR with fiat
Fungibility provides privacy as a side effect.  Adam Back 2014

Bitcoin is intentionally designed to be ungovernable and governance-free.  luke-jr 2016
Blocks must necessarily be full for the Bitcoin network to be able to pay for its own security.  davout 2015
Blocksize is an intentionally limited resource, like the 21e6 BTC limit.  Changing it degrades the surrounding economics, creating negative incentives.  Jeff Garzik 2013

The raison d'être of bitcoin is trustlessness. - Eric Lombrozo 2015
It is an Engineering Requirement that Bitcoin be “Above the Law”  Paul Sztorc 2015
Resiliency, not efficiency, is the paramount goal of decentralized, non-state sanctioned currency -Jon Matonis 2015

Bitcoin is intentionally designed to be ungovernable and governance-free.  luke-jr 2016

Technology tends to move in the direction of making surveillance easier, and the ability of computers to track us doubles every eighteen months. - Phil Zimmerman 2013

The only way to make software secure, reliable, and fast is to make it small. Fight Features. - Andy Tanenbaum 2004
bigrcanada1

Activity: 494

Proud Lifetime DASH Foundation Member

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2017, 10:48:56 PM

Thanks peeps for quoting the trolls... So I have to see their rubbish  Angry

On a positive note their still talking about the instamine that happened over 3 years ago.  Ummm not sure how instamining the coin has hurt or held back DASHs valuation,  in fact let's keep trolling... Because for whatever reason there's a direct link between hard trolling and the increasing of the price of DASH. Bravo

Carry on....  Grin and job well done.

PS.  I'll donate 1 DASH to anyone that can provide an overlay of troll activity  vs valuation increase since the beginning of DASH.  

Is there other coins these trolls are trolling... I'll invest in the coins they're attacking if u can receive the same ROI.

First Brick and Mortar DASH Merchant at http://www.misconductwineco.com
BrainShutdown
Legendary

Activity: 1034

View Profile
February 04, 2017, 11:59:06 PM

Hey I-C you're posting a lot... sorry can't see what it is but did you take the oportunity and exchanged 1 DASH = 1 XMR ? Hope you did because now it's $5 spread but soon it might be $50... take care  Kiss

tungfa
Legendary

Activity: 1274

View Profile
February 05, 2017, 12:45:49 AM

Bring Dash to your local ATM!

https://www.thunderclap.it/projects/52838-bring-dash-to-your-local-atm

Support the Arts .....>
Xt7M4JaZviECtRTLMkT9dCf8u4A6Xzmh6Q
tungfa
Legendary

Activity: 1274

View Profile
February 05, 2017, 02:46:20 AM

Some details regarding – On Sunday, February 5th, we are releasing the long-awaited 12.1 version of Dash

https://www.dash.org/news/some-details-regarding-on-sunday-february-5th-we-are-releasing-the-long-awaited-12-1-version-of-dash/

Support the Arts .....>
Xt7M4JaZviECtRTLMkT9dCf8u4A6Xzmh6Q
MasterMined710
Legendary

Activity: 1133

View Profile
February 05, 2017, 07:01:04 AM

Tone Vays and Fluffy cannot be simply ignored and labeled as trolls.

Too late, that ship has already sailed. I think they are both very open about being contrarian trolls and would take offensive to you suggesting otherwise. Tongue They wear it as a badge of honor like the BU guys  Roll Eyes

I have not taken the time to listen yet but from what has been reported they/fluffy purposely got a lot of the facts wrong and tone was totally uneducated on our features like the DGBB funding. Tone is a BTC maximalist and his shtick is trolling all the alts, he's harmless.

I'm sure somebody will debunk all of it line by line at some point. It has already mostly been done in slack, youtube and on reddit. Sounds like Fluffy is reading from the same old script that myself and others have debunked long long ago.
Tao may be putting something together, I don't have time right now and the next week or so is going to be totally crazy for a lot of us.
 I've linked one of my old post debunking monero's old scripts for whoever wants to do a proper line by line response to the FUD.

November 19, 2015, 05:41:24 PM
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=421615.msg13018214;topicseen#msg13018214

Your ancient 2015 post does nothing to debunk the latest/current Dash issues discussed on Tone's show

They got too many things wrong to list. The show was a FUD fail. Tone admitted as such. Everything from instantX/instantsend to darksend/privatesend to tone not understanding DGBB funding....

“yes Fluffy might have been technically incorrect on the details of darkSend” Tone Vays

“I'm sure we made a few mistakes” Tone Vays

“Nodding your head when fluffy states obvious errors tells me you did not "look at it". Dan Handler

“is your obvious error some minor technicality about InstanX” Tone Vays

“at no point did me or fluffy pony called dash a scam,” Tone Vays

response...
  “Your show is called cryptoscam idiot."

“I would vote for every coin to restart the Genesis block other than Bitcoin.” BTC maximalist Tone Vays

The monero episode should be good, especially considering tone did not even think highly enough of it to even want to buy it, I'm sure you'll be singing a different tune about tone after that scamcoin episode, just like your love hate relationship with peter todd.

“I will be reviewing Monero stuff in a week or so time” Tone Vays

“I don't and never had held Monero (unlike Dash) I am also skeptical of the value proposition of Monero,”

DASH = Digital Cash         FAQ          DASHTALK        DashForceNews
MasterMined710
Legendary

View Profile
February 05, 2017, 07:15:56 AM

that dude who was banned from reddit for trolling needs to break it or STFU  Kiss

also, he forgets BTC is governed by like 5 chinese dudes/miners.  Shocked

TanteStefana2
Legendary

Activity: 1162

View Profile
February 05, 2017, 09:33:07 AM

that dude who was banned from reddit for trolling needs to break it or STFU  Kiss

also, he forgets BTC is governed by like 5 chinese dudes/miners.  Shocked

Dang it guys, who CARES!  Seriously!  These people are negative losers and nobody will remember them 5 years from now.  Nobody who matters listens to them.  They just pat each other on the back and reassure themselves that they're just as smart as Evan et al, and could have been successful too, if only they "cared" to do so.

Seriously, again, nobody who is anybody in business, who wants to do business with Dash, CARES!  If they did listen to such losers, they'd be fools and wouldn't be someone who mattered to us either.  Do you remember how everyone hated Bill Gates?  How evil windows is (OK, it's evil, LOL) but did that slow him down?  No!  Because he was the mover and shaker.  Same with Steve Jobs, Same with Thomas Edison.  Sure they all had their faults (personal) and we have our faults (crappy launch) but we have a fantastic team and great people with great vision.  THAT is all that matters.  These little snipers only win if they get under your skin, and you're letting them!  Don't watch the stupid show, don't give them the time of day.  Just put our heads to the grind stone, keep moving forward and staying positive, and Dash will do fantastic!

On a happy note, Happy Update Day!!!  It'll be many hours from now, but heck, it's TODAY!!! YAAAAYYY!

Another proud lifetime Dash Foundation member Smiley My TanteStefana account was hacked, Beware trading
"You'll never reach your destination if you stop to throw stones at every dog that barks."
Sir Winston Churchill  BTC: 12pu5nMDPEyUGu3HTbnUB5zY5RG65EQE5d
arielbit
Legendary

Activity: 1330

View Profile
February 05, 2017, 09:41:00 AM

that dude who was banned from reddit for trolling needs to break it or STFU  Kiss

also, he forgets BTC is governed by like 5 chinese dudes/miners.  Shocked

Dang it guys, who CARES!  Seriously!  These people are negative losers and nobody will remember them 5 years from now.  Nobody who matters listens to them.  They just pat each other on the back and reassure themselves that they're just as smart as Evan et al, and could have been successful too, if only they "cared" to do so.

Seriously, again, nobody who is anybody in business, who wants to do business with Dash, CARES!  If they did listen to such losers, they'd be fools and wouldn't be someone who mattered to us either.  Do you remember how everyone hated Bill Gates?  How evil windows is (OK, it's evil, LOL) but did that slow him down?  No!  Because he was the mover and shaker.  Same with Steve Jobs, Same with Thomas Edison.  Sure they all had their faults (personal) and we have our faults (crappy launch) but we have a fantastic team and great people with great vision.  THAT is all that matters.  These little snipers only win if they get under your skin, and you're letting them!  Don't watch the stupid show, don't give them the time of day.  Just put our heads to the grind stone, keep moving forward and staying positive, and Dash will do fantastic!

i know there is still something more out there hehe  Grin
Gi01

Activity: 124

View Profile
February 05, 2017, 10:44:23 AM

When are we supposed to launch (GMT time, about)?
semajjames

Activity: 511

View Profile
February 05, 2017, 10:45:22 AM

Some details regarding – On Sunday, February 5th, we are releasing the long-awaited 12.1 version of Dash

https://www.dash.org/news/some-details-regarding-on-sunday-february-5th-we-are-releasing-the-long-awaited-12-1-version-of-dash/

is updating a masternode to 12.1 going to be any different from using "tao's update guide" here:- https://www.dash.org/forum/threads/taos-masternode-setup-guide-for-dummies-updated.2680/#post-25672

cheers
Drobek

Activity: 334

View Profile
February 05, 2017, 12:12:55 PM

Hi guys, has Dash been accepted by any darkmarket or any similar service?
When it comes to Monero, is aplhabay the only DM platform that accepts them?
Drobek

Activity: 334

View Profile
February 05, 2017, 12:37:42 PM

A few weeks ago I was asking about DASH APIs... This is why I needed them for:

The first altcoin @ notification service! Find out instantly about any incoming/outgoing payment from your/someone else's address!
It is free and it will remain free:

https://addresswatcher.com/

Monitor up to 500 addresses, supported are Bitcoin, DASH, Ethereum, Litecoin and Doge.
This is my small gift to DASH society; Let me know what do you think about the site! ;-)

Donations are not expected but very welcome ;-)
XvZgTVSYdEH4QWXCchwLjCtJY6dNHLXuq1
DARKHOLDER

Activity: 495

Like a BOSS :)

View Profile
February 05, 2017, 12:59:18 PM

Hi guys, has Dash been accepted by any darkmarket or any similar service?
When it comes to Monero, is aplhabay the only DM platform that accepts them?

I read here some pages ago  about some major exchange in Q1 which will be accept dash/usd pairs I think...so when these news comes?
dafdaf

Activity: 97

View Profile
February 05, 2017, 01:34:26 PM

Dear Icebreaker, can you please tell me how to convert all my Dash into Dash Classic coins? Your puppet account XDC finally managed to convince me, one full year later. Unfortunately, one of your fake identities forgot to renew the domain name. Waiting for your instructions, buddy…

Restring the Original Darkcoin Vision
NO INSTAMINE  |  NO FOUNDATION
DashClassic.consider.it  |  Twitter  |  Github  |  DashClassic.org
Darkcoin began with a grand vision of anonymous transactions, infinite scalability, and decentralized governance.  Unfortunately that vision has been lost, due to the Instamine fiasco, centralized Foundation, and autocratic Dash rebranding.
Now Dash Classic is here to restore the glorious original intent of Darkcoin, updated for the modern world with all of the good things Old Dash has to offer, and without the undesirable baggage that causes many to call Old Dash a scam.
bigrcanada1

Activity: 494

Proud Lifetime DASH Foundation Member

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2017, 05:17:10 PM

Oh brother...  Roll Eyes

First Brick and Mortar DASH Merchant at http://www.misconductwineco.com
MasterMined710
Legendary

View Profile
February 05, 2017, 05:29:21 PM

cool, if you go back in this thread to when evan gave the amsterdam talk you will find even more info debunking their old script. that's when our xmr troll friend tried to hijack the talk with his desperate cheap flyers stunt, most if not all of the talking points of that script were debunked back then. apparently that is where tone got all his info from. he has also offered to consult tone on the monero scam episode so it will be a softball whitewash as he gives them the opportunity to rebut everything before hand.

MasterMined710
Legendary

View Profile
February 05, 2017, 05:40:27 PM

A few weeks ago I was asking about DASH APIs... This is why I needed them for:

The first altcoin @ notification service! Find out instantly about any incoming/outgoing payment from your/someone else's address!
It is free and it will remain free:

https://addresswatcher.com/

Monitor up to 500 addresses, supported are Bitcoin, DASH, Ethereum, Litecoin and Doge.
This is my small gift to DASH society; Let me know what do you think about the site! ;-)

Donations are not expected but very welcome ;-)
XvZgTVSYdEH4QWXCchwLjCtJY6dNHLXuq1

Very cool!
The community and DashForce thanks you.
https://chainz.cryptoid.info/dash/tx.dws?05ebebe926f068789161ecf3fc04f513c8a6a6b4f46a826dae682485e6a6bc69

Pages: « 1 ... 6179 6180 6181 6182 6183 6184 6185 6186 6187 6188 6189 6190 6191 6192 6193 6194 6195 6196 6197 6198 6199 6200 6201 6202 6203 6204 6205 6206 6207 6208 6209 6210 6211 6212 6213 6214 6215 6216 6217 6218 6219 6220 6221 6222 6223 6224 6225 6226 6227 6228 [6229] 6230 6231 6232 6233 6234 6235 6236 6237 6238 6239 6240 6241 6242 6243 6244 6245 6246 6247 6248 6249 6250 6251 6252 6253 6254 6255 6256 6257 6258 6259 6260 6261 6262 6263 6264 6265 6266 6267 6268 6269 6270 6271 6272 6273 6274 6275 6276 6277 6278 6279 ... 6533 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.