Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 08:33:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 6207 6208 6209 6210 6211 6212 6213 6214 6215 6216 6217 6218 6219 6220 6221 6222 6223 6224 6225 6226 6227 6228 6229 6230 6231 6232 6233 6234 6235 6236 6237 6238 6239 6240 6241 6242 6243 6244 6245 6246 6247 6248 6249 6250 6251 6252 6253 6254 6255 6256 [6257] 6258 6259 6260 6261 6262 6263 6264 6265 6266 6267 6268 6269 6270 6271 6272 6273 6274 6275 6276 6277 6278 6279 6280 6281 6282 6283 6284 6285 6286 6287 6288 6289 6290 6291 6292 6293 6294 6295 6296 6297 6298 6299 6300 6301 6302 6303 6304 6305 6306 6307 ... 7012 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][DASH] Dash (dash.org) | First Self-Funding Self-Governing Crypto Currency  (Read 9722512 times)
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1051

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2017, 05:51:41 PM

someone already tried to dumped their dash and it went back up again lol i hope he bought it back quickly as possible or he lose it this time.  if he panics the buyers can get it cheaper than they were expecting.

Bitfinex just opened margin trading for Dash. Please support it by offering Dash for lending. Go have fun!

sounds like there is no stopping anymore. if I'd be offering mine there i should be able to make more money through it. haven't got any account form them yet. are they like kraken that they don't ask IDs for tier 1? If they do asks IDs for all, i'd rather not. but good thing though.

They don't ask for IDs unless you want to deposit or withdraw FIAT.  You don't need it for pure crypto trading.

just registered.
sorry icebreaker i get to fud too but this time i'm riding  Grin

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
qwizzie
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1245

View Profile
March 13, 2017, 06:04:35 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1079682.0

Lets not forget Icetroll has traded and shorted Dash in the past, he is probably trying to short Dash as we speak.
Lets face it, he would short his own mom-coin if he could  Roll Eyes  

Learn from the past, set detailed and vivid goals for the future and live in the only moment of time over which you have any control : now
TanteStefana2
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 13, 2017, 06:07:02 PM

By the end of the year, the cryptocurrency landscape could look radically different. Robert Genito, project lead for Wall of Coins, believes that Dash will end up at the head of the cryptocurrency pack:

"Technology moves quickly, obviously and so do cryptocurrencies, perhaps even faster. However, a market of people and their decisions can move even faster, and I truly believe that by the end of this year Dash will overcome Bitcoin entirely."

Woooooh, that's bolder than anything I've ever said! I'm both impressed someone else made a bolder statement than myself, and disappointed in myself, LOL.  Nice someone else believes in Dash as much as I do!

Another proud lifetime Dash Foundation member Smiley My TanteStefana account was hacked, Beware trading
"You'll never reach your destination if you stop to throw stones at every dog that barks."
Sir Winston Churchill  BTC: 12pu5nMDPEyUGu3HTbnUB5zY5RG65EQE5d
TanteStefana2
Legendary

View Profile
March 13, 2017, 06:08:56 PM

Let me get this straight, you're really so narcissistic that you believe that Dash is being pumped by the foundation to annoy you and make you look wrong? I think you may need to take a step outside and get some air.

Actually, we just use the ignore button, but I do thank you for this quote because I needed a great laugh Cheesy  Thanks!

Another proud lifetime Dash Foundation member Smiley My TanteStefana account was hacked, Beware trading
"You'll never reach your destination if you stop to throw stones at every dog that barks."
Biltong

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 13, 2017, 06:50:12 PM

Bitfinex just opened margin trading for Dash. Please support it by offering Dash for lending. Go have fun!

Read somewhere that Bitfinex owners can not be found on their website and the journalist could not find out anything about them. They also got hacked last year. Any info on this? I'm looking for 4 exchanges where I can do split my coins (BTC/DASH/ETH) safely and also do lending.
ddink7
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 13, 2017, 07:05:40 PM

Read somewhere that Bitfinex owners can not be found on their website and the journalist could not find out anything about them. They also got hacked last year. Any info on this? I'm looking for 4 exchanges where I can do split my coins (BTC/DASH/ETH) safely and also do lending.

I don't know a ton about them. They did get hacked, which means they probably are one of the safer sites now (in my opinion). Usually the response to a security incident is to improve security beyond the level of your competition. They also issued tokens to reimburse (over time) those who lost funds. They've redeemed a pretty large number of those tokens too, I think.

Considering they could have just closed their doors and declared bankruptcy, I think their effort to make everybody whole is admirable.

Dash - Digital Cash
https://www.dash.org/
ddink7
Legendary

View Profile
March 13, 2017, 08:12:00 PM

Dash De-anonymization Contest

Icebreaker and other trolleros: I have donated $1 to Monero's development team. I sent 0.25 Dash (TX ID: 59d51690d4b56ddbf1e393fa8d3a49bcfc3247f270f36be3b6ee411802666cba-000) to shapeshift.io, which converted it to Bitcoin and sent it to the official Monero donation address listed at https://getmonero.org/getting-started/donate/.

I challenge you to de-anonymize this transaction. To make it just a little easier, I only used four rounds of Darksend, so it's exponentially less private than it would be with the maximum eight rounds.

Please tell me what address this transaction originated from.

Cheers!

Icebreaker, could you ask the Monero dev team to refund my 0.25 DASH that I donated last year? One year later, and that $1 donation is now worth $10.96, and I'd really like it back.

Cheers!

Icebreaker, I haven't heard back from you. The 0.25 DASH I donated to the Monero dev team last year ($1 at the time) is now worth $19.25. Since you never were able to de-anonymize it, I'd really like a refund.

Dash - Digital Cash
dafdaf

Activity: 121
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 13, 2017, 08:34:00 PM

Icebreaker, I haven't heard back from you. The 0.25 DASH I donated to the Monero dev team last year ($1 at the time) is now worth $19.25. Since you never were able to de-anonymize it, I'd really like a refund.

Icebreaker has scammed many newbies over the years, advising them not to buy Dash. He should be sued by them. And now, as a shady after-sales service man, he won't give your 0.25 DASH back, even if he sold you a promised PrivateSend deanonymization, you naive customer.
HR
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1011

Transparency & Integrity

View Profile
March 13, 2017, 09:04:51 PM

Just to update everyone on my situation with a Poloniex withdrawal being "hijacked:"

Today I learned that BTC-e will reveal private user information to anybody who asks, but will not recover funds.

Let me explain.

The hacker withdrew the stolen funds to XiYy9fpSTwd35jsri6K2UetYtbJdt1APfh (TX ID: 9f70b83243a890daa85c279e409feb36db40238427220551f392e1dcdb4c5712) and from there to XtM1U21eqWu7JPmKscJeHod74EqR4A6bFS (TX ID: e2e2c4b7dd31f4af1280f626468b1878ea12f9e0b5344f5d4296f78ead84ab6d). Poloniex has been very helpful every step of the way, and the informed me that XtM1U21eqWu7JPmKscJeHod74EqR4A6bFS is a BTC-e address and gave me BTC-e's email address.

I contacted BTC-e and explained everything, and asked that they contact Poloniex for verification that what I said was true and that the funds really were stolen. At first BTC-e was very helpful; I asked if they could see which user deposited funds in XtM1U21eqWu7JPmKscJeHod74EqR4A6bFS and they told me (ltcexchange) and even gave me his email address. This was much more than I had hoped for--I assumed they wouldn't release any information about their users. I then asked if he had any funds that they could confiscate and return to me. BTC-e replied that yes, he had funds in his BTC-e account, but that they had to unfreeze the account because he told them that he didn't steal anything. I asked BTC-e to contact Poloniex and gave them my ticket number, but for whatever reason they refuse to do so.

So they don't believe me when I tell them the funds are stolen and they won't even make an attempt to verify with Poloniex. Fine. But they're going to give user information to any random person that asks?

I'm afraid that's the end of the story. I cannot recover my funds, which I accept. However, I did learn that BTC-e will reveal the identity of their user's upon request. If you trade there, beware.

That's what "dark" gets you. Privacy comes at a cost. Like everything in life.

ddink7
Legendary

View Profile
March 13, 2017, 09:11:57 PM

Icebreaker has scammed many newbies over the years, advising them not to buy Dash. He should be sued by them. And now, as a shady after-sales service man, he won't give your 0.25 DASH back, even if he sold you a promised PrivateSend deanonymization, you naive customer.

Just a tongue-in-cheek reminder that we've increased in value 20-fold since January of last year, despite his assurances that PrivateSend is "broken."

Dash - Digital Cash
minero1

Activity: 303
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 13, 2017, 09:16:23 PM

Just a tongue-in-cheek reminder that we've increased in value 20-fold since January of last year, despite his assurances that PrivateSend is "broken."
So when is the party going to be over. A month or two from now?
TanteStefana2
Legendary

View Profile
March 13, 2017, 09:29:38 PM

My opinions, not financial advice!:

Not for many many years.  We have an entire world's worth of fiat to conquer.  Seriously, if you're just skeptical, do yourself a favor and research Dash.  Then think on it, it's built with game theory, economics, cryptography, and logic.  It works like a well oiled machine because of all the thought that went into it.  Then look at the fact that it's self governing and self budgeted, no centralized authority can take it over, due to control of the mining or the developers.  Then look at the talent in our team, our 40+ person "core team"  Our hundreds of volunteers.

Then read Hayek on the idea of currency competition https://mises.org/library/denationalisation-money-argument-refined) he wrote that before the idea of computer money could happen.  Yet, it explains how this was the only way out of badly managed money by centralized governmental institutions.  On top of that, it's also the best way we the people will get the Government to SERVE the people rather than enslaving the people.  Without this revolution, the free western world as we knew it, or think we still live in today, will be gone forever.

Yes, the price will go up for many many years, and when that ends, and fiat is destroyed, it will go up and down against all the other crypto currencies it competes against.  As it should be.  Good money will out Cheesy

OK, so make sure you understand that THESE ARE MY OPINIONS and not to be construed as financial advice.  Though researching couldn't hurt you, unless your head explodes Cheesy

ddink7
Legendary

View Profile
March 13, 2017, 09:58:45 PM

Which party?

Short-term: No, this rate of increase is not sustainable. When both ETH and XMR hit their big bubbles last year, their price ended up settling at about half the "peak" value (and for ETH, triggered a major bull market, although they've yet to hit their highs again). For DASH, the question of course is "what will this peak value be?" If we stop here and reverse, then we should settle around .033 (just over $40). If we keep going up, then obviously that number would change. On the other hand, when BTC bubbled in late 2013, the bursting triggered a major bear market. So basically, nobody knows. (Wild guess? Between .08 and .1 as the peak, settling back into the .04 - .05 area long-term.)

Long-term: We have a budget system that creates a positive feedback loop. At the current prices, we have $500,000 per month to use to develop Dash, grow the ecosystem, fund integrations, etc. That's $6 million per year! Even if we reversed to .033 and stabilized around there, we still would have a $3 million annual budget. Bitcoin grew very slowly over the years as new companies had to be created to facilitate it (exchanges, merchant services, APIs). Now that all those things already exist for Bitcoin, and since Dash shares Bitcoin's code base, we can pay integration costs to those existing providers and bootstrap our growth. The potential is enormous. (Wild guess? About PayPal's marketcap, $50 billion, or approx. $5,000 per coin...assuming 10 million coins in existence when we hit this level.)

Dash - Digital Cash
iCEBREAKER
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1072

Crypto is the separation of Power and State.

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2017, 10:34:58 PM

Please, Icebreaker if you keep on posting Dash will still continue to go up.

Yes, I realize THE DARKCOIN FOUNDATION INC. responds to my posts by rage-pumping Dash and rage-shorting Monero.

In fact, I'm counting on that. They will run out of money eventually.  The sooner we get the Dash bubble over with the better.

Nobody shorts Moneron because nobody cares. It is folks like you or even dumber: folks who listen to guys like you who hate-short Dash for almost a month now and they got fleeced. XMR lending is almost non existent on Polo.

You  are confusing me with someone else.

I am among the many who maintain that the Dash market is fundamentally distorted by the Masternode Ponzi scheme and acutely manipulated by Instamine-funded whales.

In such an unideal market, it is unwise to short expecting a near-term reversion to the (less irrational) mean.

This is exactly why I refer to Dash as a set of high-stakes poker chips for crypto-mobster wise guys like Otoh, BigRich, Edward Moncada, and Evan the Instaminer while cautioning the community that Dash is best avoided by hapless/greedy/credulous lightweights who cannot afford to be gambling with life-changing (and indeed posterity-altering) amounts of wealth.

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
███████████████████████████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████████████████████████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
"The difference between bad and well-developed digital cash will determine
whether we have a dictatorship or a real democracy." 
David Chaum 1996
"Fungibility provides privacy as a side effect."  Adam Back 2014
Buy and sell XMR near you
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
Is Dash a scam?
volyova
Legendary

Activity: 910

View Profile
March 13, 2017, 11:12:50 PM

Yes, I realize THE DARKCOIN FOUNDATION INC. responds to my posts by rage-pumping Dash and rage-shorting Monero.

In fact, I'm counting on that. They will run out of money eventually.  The sooner we get the Dash bubble over with the better.

Nobody shorts Moneron because nobody cares. It is folks like you or even dumber: folks who listen to guys like you who hate-short Dash for almost a month now and they got fleeced. XMR lending is almost non existent on Polo.

You  are confusing me with someone else.

I am among the many who maintain that the Dash market is fundamentally distorted by the Masternode Ponzi scheme and acutely manipulated by Instamine-funded whales.

In such an unideal market, it is unwise to short expecting a near-term reversion to the (less irrational) mean.

This is exactly why I refer to Dash as a set of high-stakes poker chips for crypto-mobster wise guys like Otoh, BigRich, Edward Moncada, and Evan the Instaminer while cautioning the community that Dash is best avoided by hapless/greedy/credulous lightweights who cannot afford to be gambling with life-changing (and indeed posterity-altering) amounts of wealth.
Best avoided by everybody not within the inner circle. If you like to sleep at night, don't buy Dash, because you will wake up in the poor house.
jiggytom
Legendary

Activity: 1068
Merit: 1020

View Profile
March 13, 2017, 11:46:59 PM

In fact, I'm counting on that. They will run out of money eventually.  The sooner we get the Dash bubble over with the better.

You  are confusing me with someone else.

Best avoided by everybody not within the inner circle. If you like to sleep at night, don't buy Dash, because you will wake up in the poor house.

I've been waking up richer everyday, so not sure what the fud here is.

... PLAY SHARE EARN...
.LBRY...
                            ▄▄███▄▄
                        ▄▄█████▀█████▄▄
                    ▄▄█████▀▀     ▀▀█████▄▄
                ▄▄█████▀▀             ▀▀█████▄▄
            ▄▄█████▀▀                     ▀▀█████▄▄
        ▄▄█████▀▀                             ▀▀█████▄▄
    ▄▄█████▀▀                                     ▀▀███
▄▄█████▀▀                                         ▄▄███
███▀▀                                         ▄▄█████▀▀
███     █▄▄                               ▄▄█████▀▀
███     █████▄▄                       ▄▄█████▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███       ▀▀█████▄▄               ▄▄█████▀▀       ██████
█████▄▄       ▀▀█████▄▄       ▄▄█████▀▀       ▄▄███████
  ▀▀█████▄▄       ▀▀█████▄▄▄█████▀▀       ▄▄█████▀▀ ██
      ▀▀█████▄▄       ▀▀█████▀▀       ▄▄█████▀▀
          ▀▀█████▄▄       ▀       ▄▄█████▀▀
              ▀▀█████▄▄       ▄▄█████▀▀
                  ▀▀█████▄▄▄█████▀▀
                      ▀▀█████▀▀
                          ▀
BTC: 174MGp3R5prNbuen31Kx5G5XuyuAXu9jye
LBC: bWYN8NXGKWsgEAd6tQnJ5YRo2Z4r6PjxBH
Rakete4

Activity: 235
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 13, 2017, 11:54:44 PM

We're decided we're going to be changing the name of XCoin to something else. It's already kind of confusing to search for XCoin on Google and we want to differentiate ourselves from the other company using the name.

We thought it might be fun to actually let the community suggest the future name for XCoin. Any ideas? 

Ps. The blockchain will stay intact, and it's merely a domain name change, some strings in the client, and the images.

Ps2. The addresses will still start with X, so keep that in mind for the suggestions

The winner gets 1000XCO! Let the competition begin.

I vote for Scamcoin (SCAM)
Rakete4

Activity: 235
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 14, 2017, 12:00:54 AM

I really like the name Darkcoin, but there's another coin that hasn't launched yet. I wonder if we could take it?

Blackcoin?

That's not bad. I still like darkcoin better:

So we have

Darkcoin, Blackcoin, X-11 (x11coin)

+1 on darkcoin

Bought darkcoin.io, I really like it and it suits the coin's goals.

No, Evan. Monero will have better privacy, but you didn't know that yet at this point. So later you changed to "Dash". Yay, how sensical!
bigrcanada1

Activity: 673
Merit: 531

Proud Lifetime DASH Foundation Member

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2017, 12:24:17 AM

I see the retarded monerons are still at it. I think all the potential investors that may have invested with DASH but didn't because of these scammers should start a law suit against monerons for robbing them of a great opportunity.  Put I suppose that is what you get for listening to the biggest scamming scum of crypto.
tungfa
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1023

View Profile
March 14, 2017, 12:54:58 AM

Dash Surges to Record High, Claims $0.5 Mln Monthly Development Budget

https://cointelegraph.com/news/dash-surges-to-record-high-claims-05-mln-monthly-development-budget

Pages: « 1 ... 6207 6208 6209 6210 6211 6212 6213 6214 6215 6216 6217 6218 6219 6220 6221 6222 6223 6224 6225 6226 6227 6228 6229 6230 6231 6232 6233 6234 6235 6236 6237 6238 6239 6240 6241 6242 6243 6244 6245 6246 6247 6248 6249 6250 6251 6252 6253 6254 6255 6256 [6257] 6258 6259 6260 6261 6262 6263 6264 6265 6266 6267 6268 6269 6270 6271 6272 6273 6274 6275 6276 6277 6278 6279 6280 6281 6282 6283 6284 6285 6286 6287 6288 6289 6290 6291 6292 6293 6294 6295 6296 6297 6298 6299 6300 6301 6302 6303 6304 6305 6306 6307 ... 7012 »
  Print  

Jump to: