Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 02:25:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 2753 2754 2755 2756 2757 2758 2759 2760 2761 2762 2763 2764 2765 2766 2767 2768 2769 2770 2771 2772 2773 2774 2775 2776 2777 2778 2779 2780 2781 2782 2783 2784 2785 2786 2787 2788 2789 2790 2791 2792 2793 2794 2795 2796 2797 2798 2799 2800 2801 2802 [2803] 2804 2805 2806 2807 2808 2809 2810 2811 2812 2813 2814 2815 2816 2817 2818 2819 2820 2821 2822 2823 2824 2825 2826 2827 2828 2829 2830 2831 2832 2833 2834 2835 2836 2837 2838 2839 2840 2841 2842 2843 2844 2845 2846 2847 2848 2849 2850 2851 2852 2853 ... 7012 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][DASH] Dash (dash.org) | First Self-Funding Self-Governing Crypto Currency  (Read 9722505 times)
sharkbyte093

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 07:06:45 PM

New official darkcoin band: 4 a-non blondes

serious?!?  link to any tunes and band info?

Lol.... seriously?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6NXnxTNIWkc

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Toninho

Activity: 597
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 07:11:49 PM

Lol.... seriously?

The-C-Word

Activity: 100
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 07:18:58 PM

Lol.... seriously?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZZ5LpwO-An4
Honest Tim

Activity: 768
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 07:22:26 PM

Sorry Canada, but I'm with Commander Worf there.

Bless you.
camosoul

Activity: 560

www.OroCoin.co

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2014, 07:29:14 PM

I'm speaking from a utility viewpoint, not a trader viewpoint.

People don't understand what DRK is. People don't understand what MNs can do for them and why it's worth paying a tiny amount of money for.

People don't believe what the government and ISPs are doing to spy on them and control them. They write it off as tinfoil hat, when the stuff we called people crazy for back in the 60s and 70s is not only come to pass, but small time compared to what is actually being done right this moment.

Even if they did understand, they're barely capable of turning their computers on, much less taking charge of their own lives... You can give a man a tool chest, but that doesn't make him able to use them or willing to learn.

The Huxlian begets the Orwellian. They WANT to be slaves.

Jesus Camo, easy on the honesty there.

Unfortunately, the mind control has been/is too effective.
Even lurkers reading this thread will read 'mind control' as 'spin' or 'selective reporting'. Thats part of it, but I actually mean quite literally, seriously f'ing hardcore mind control using techniques that have required decades of disciplined, rigorous perfecting using tech thats not in the public arena.

I don't condone, but I totally understand why the global elite, gypsies jews (and a few other groups) absolutely f'ing DESPISE us.

Only when what passes as normality today is instantly dismissed as insanity by the masses will this stuff manifest it's true potential.
I already see the insanity of that which is called normal. I can't live among them and they hate me for failing to flatter them with imitation. "They" say I belong in prison simply because I have an IQ above room temperature.

TOR and BitCoin are the ad-hock lifeline that give s me hope for a future of any kind at all. DRK takes that ad-hock crap and makes it a real tool. It's the only reason I'm alive because I'm just not demented, stupid, or perverted enough to fit in with "normal" people or avoid their daily wrath.

.OROCOIN.
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█
  █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
  █

█
  █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
  █

█
  █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
  █
bigrcanada

Activity: 588

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2014, 07:30:07 PM

oh boy...that was a "blond moment" ....yeah yeah...havent had my morning coffee yet.... lol

Proud lifetime DASH Foundation Member | First Brick & Mortar DASH Merchant |  Please visit DASH.org or DASHtalk.org for a list of merchants and information.
camosoul

www.OroCoin.co

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2014, 07:30:17 PM
Last edit: August 22, 2014, 07:50:08 PM by camosoul

I'm speaking from a utility viewpoint, not a trader viewpoint.

People don't understand what DRK is. People don't understand what MNs can do for them and why it's worth paying a tiny amount of money for.

People don't believe what the government and ISPs are doing to spy on them and control them. They write it off as tinfoil hat, when the stuff we called people crazy for back in the 60s and 70s is not only come to pass, but small time compared to what is actually being done right this moment.

Even if they did understand, they're barely capable of turning their computers on, much less taking charge of their own lives... You can give a man a tool chest, but that doesn't make him able to use them or willing to learn.

The Huxlian begets the Orwellian. They WANT to be slaves.
I understand you really, you're right. They are like ooh NSA, okay that's not important. What DRK can do for one is just amazing, once they realize this everything will change here. MNs, Dark Tor.. the amount of possibilities is just endless.
But will they have voted to make it illegal before they are exposed to enough reality to learn the lesson? This is how so-called "First World" falls apart. They become too insulated from reality and vote to defy reality. They get left behind because they vote to insulate themselves so much, that they have lost all grip on reality. When their bubble bursts under it's own weight, none are mentally equipped to deal with reality or even perceive it accurately. They become so horribly detached in their Huxlian dream world that they see reality as the dream world. Everything is backwards in their heads. Then, they need the Orwellian just to keep them alive, and beg for slavery. They can't survive without it. What 1% can carry the burden of that 99%? None. It falls apart and the 99% continue to complain about that which is exclusively and entirely their own damn fault.

How far along are we? The US Federal Deficit is so huge, that even if we had a new Soviet Revolution, as the Occupiers want... Even if we killed everyone who makes over $300,000 a year, and disbanded and seized all the assets of every corporation; it still wouldn't pay for even 1 year of the current spending on entitlements and handouts. And where would they spend the handouts with no more Super Wal Mart to take care of them?

We hear about Social Security going bankrupt, but when will Food Stamps go bankrupt? When will cash-for-babies go bankrupt? When will paying all your bills for you just cuz you voted a certain way go bankrupt? Social Security is a real program that each individual pays into and then takes back out of. All this other shit is stolen at gunpoint from useful people, and handed out to lazy, stupid shitbags.

DRK is for those of us who realize that the handbasket is getting quite warm, and would like to get out now... Will the 99% vote to force us back into the handbasket? You know, we're all just crazy for seeing the obvious...

.OROCOIN.

█
  █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
  █

█
  █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
  █

█
  █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
  █
thelonecrouton
Legendary

Activity: 966

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 07:47:46 PM

I think the Bitshares price bump has something to do with them nearly having their decentralized exchange ready to roll out. Good project check it out if you have the time.
Can you hit me up with a few links? I do not have so much time on my hands to be looking around for them.
Are they going to open source it? If it's good then it can be implemented in a lot of places.
There was always a need for a decentralized exchange even for Bitcoin and Darkcoin obviously.

https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php?board=65.0

That's the main BitsharesX forum.

A decentralised exchange is all very well but nobody outside of the existing crypto community gives a flying fuck.

MasterNet on the other hand - a global decentralised unDDOSable VPN and hosting platform with integrated automatic anonymity... there's real money in that.  Smiley
I'm wondering if this is really true... Pardon me for playing Devil's Advocate...

I'm wondering if DRK does more than people can understand. Single-feature shitcoins are easy to grasp, even if utility is marginal or moot. LTC is still massive, and with absolutely no reason remaining from it's original feature set.

I don't think people can understand waht DRK an MN Services can do for them. They look at it with a deer-in-the-headlights stare having no idea at all why it's needed. Or worse, understanding just barely enough about DRK, but not understanding the evil forces at work in the world, and referring to DRK as a solution in search of a problem.

You're right - this is why I don't care at all about the current price or what anyone in the crypto 'communuty' thinks of it. THESE PEOPLE ARE NOT THE TARGET DEMOGRAPHIC. And also why I'm suggesting that Evan reach out to existing suppliers of things like decentralised hosting to offer them a means of improving their existing service to their existing userbase.

Jo Public (and the average crypto trader) doesn't have a clue, but a company that's already pioneering decentralised infrastructure is more likely to, and the appeal of the MN network, with its intrinsic anonymity, should be apparent to them. Give these kinds of people a means of wringing added utility from what we have, and charge them for it. Sod some shitcoin and it's crappy crypto exchange. Sure, we can do that as well, but it's not where the real potential is.

I think we ought to be aiming higher than beating Litecoin in marketcap, much, much higher.
coins101
Legendary

Activity: 1456

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 07:50:22 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=750817.20

$3-$5 / month?
Minotaur26
Legendary

Activity: 1092

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 07:56:00 PM

ing

I think 3$-5$, sounds about right, it needs to be accessible for most as we need adoption. Having said that, at this point we don’t know exactly what would be the associated direct costs of running the service so that will be a factor to consider as the project takes form.
camosoul

www.OroCoin.co

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2014, 07:59:18 PM
Last edit: August 22, 2014, 08:21:47 PM by camosoul

I think the Bitshares price bump has something to do with them nearly having their decentralized exchange ready to roll out. Good project check it out if you have the time.
Can you hit me up with a few links? I do not have so much time on my hands to be looking around for them.
Are they going to open source it? If it's good then it can be implemented in a lot of places.
There was always a need for a decentralized exchange even for Bitcoin and Darkcoin obviously.

A decentralised exchange is all very well but nobody outside of the existing crypto community gives a flying fuck.

MasterNet on the other hand - a global decentralised unDDOSable VPN and hosting platform with integrated automatic anonymity... there's real money in that.  Smiley
I'm wondering if this is really true... Pardon me for playing Devil's Advocate...

I'm wondering if DRK does more than people can understand. Single-feature shitcoins are easy to grasp, even if utility is marginal or moot. LTC is still massive, and with absolutely no reason remaining from it's original feature set.

I don't think people can understand waht DRK an MN Services can do for them. They look at it with a deer-in-the-headlights stare having no idea at all why it's needed. Or worse, understanding just barely enough about DRK, but not understanding the evil forces at work in the world, and referring to DRK as a solution in search of a problem.

You're right - this is why I don't care at all about the current price or what anyone in the crypto 'communuty' thinks of it. THESE PEOPLE ARE NOT THE TARGET DEMOGRAPHIC. And also why I'm suggesting that Evan reach out to existing suppliers of things like decentralised hosting to offer them a means of improving their existing service to their existing userbase.

Jo Public (and the average crypto trader) doesn't have a clue, but a company that's already pioneering decentralised infrastructure is more likely to, and the appeal of the MN network, with its intrinsic anonymity, should be apparent to them. Give these kinds of people a means of wringing added utility from what we have, and charge them for it. Sod some shitcoin and it's crappy crypto exchange. Sure, we can do that as well, but it's not where the real potential is.

I think we ought to be aiming higher than beating Litecoin in marketcap, much, much higher.
Evan is already ignoring market cap in favor of doing what needs to be done. He's not in it for the money, though he may reap, and deserve, a great reward for his work.

MNs allow DRK to do ALL of the stuff that is just piecemeal in other coins. There are many good ideas out in shitcoin land. But, the problem is that they are just individual ideas propped up on a pump and dump. DRK can combine those ideas instead of just do one thing that isn't at all useful by itself. A decentralized exchange is a good idea. But on it's own, totally useless. It is a shitcoin, but it has a good idea. DRK can take that good idea and put it with other good ideas to actually DO SOMETHING USEFUL.

DRK is for people tuned into reality; there aren't many of these. Mass adoption is not a problem of getting the word out. It's a problem of doing so being a waste of time. This is the root concept of my personal rant blog. It is only productive to sow your seeds on fertile ground; but there is no fertile ground. We sow our seeds in a sandy desert with no nutrients or water. We do this not because we are fools, but because there is nowhere else to sow them...

.OROCOIN.

█
  █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
  █

█
  █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
  █

█
  █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
  █
solo20

Activity: 184
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 08:59:08 PM

MasterNet on the other hand - a global decentralised unDDOSable VPN and hosting platform with integrated automatic anonymity... there's real money in that.  Smiley

Evan is already ignoring market cap in favor of doing what needs to be done. He's not in it for the money, though he may reap, and deserve, a great reward for his work.

MNs allow DRK to do ALL of the stuff that is just piecemeal in other coins. There are many good ideas out in shitcoin land. But, the problem is that they are just individual ideas propped up on a pump and dump. DRK can combine those ideas instead of just do one thing that isn't at all useful by itself. A decentralized exchange is a good idea. But on it's own, totally useless. It is a shitcoin, but it has a good idea. DRK can take that good idea and put it with other good ideas to actually DO SOMETHING USEFUL.

DRK is for people tuned into reality; there aren't many of these. Mass adoption is not a problem of getting the word out. It's a problem of doing so being a waste of time. This is the root concept of my personal rant blog. It is only productive to sow your seeds on fertile ground; but there is no fertile ground. We sow our seeds in a sandy desert with no nutrients or water. We do this not because we are fools, but because there is nowhere else to sow them...

not in it for the money what a bunch of bull. if he is not in for the money tell Evan to give me his coins
coins101
Legendary

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 09:05:11 PM

Evan, give your coins to solo20.

next.
Lebubar
Legendary

Activity: 1288

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 09:07:51 PM

Evan, give your coins to solo20.

next.
I'll give to him all my coins too, if he give his address.
Lebubar
Legendary

Activity: 1288

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 09:18:00 PM

And here something interesenting about censorship and internet. (related to DRkNebula)

Internet Censorship Around The World  :

https://www.ivpn.net/internet-censorship/
splawik21
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005

DASH is the future of crypto payments!

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 09:20:56 PM

Solo20 gimme your addr I`ll send you some coins. I`m not here for money so.... ;p
We have pacefull and calm thread today. Where are all the trolls and fudsters??? We need to hit 3000 pages guys till the end of this week Cheesy

BE SMART, USE DASH ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
solo20

Activity: 184

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 09:26:39 PM

XnEw6zZ7Eh3HCgQXqSxTebxjkVWjnn6hnd there  it is boys wahaha
Suntouri

Activity: 170

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 09:29:26 PM

Darkcoin is the real anon coin
i can see the moon Smiley
TsuyokuNaritai

Activity: 574

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 09:30:49 PM

my personal rant blog.
Cool. Is this it?

coins101
Legendary

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 09:32:41 PM

Here

Grin
Pages: « 1 ... 2753 2754 2755 2756 2757 2758 2759 2760 2761 2762 2763 2764 2765 2766 2767 2768 2769 2770 2771 2772 2773 2774 2775 2776 2777 2778 2779 2780 2781 2782 2783 2784 2785 2786 2787 2788 2789 2790 2791 2792 2793 2794 2795 2796 2797 2798 2799 2800 2801 2802 [2803] 2804 2805 2806 2807 2808 2809 2810 2811 2812 2813 2814 2815 2816 2817 2818 2819 2820 2821 2822 2823 2824 2825 2826 2827 2828 2829 2830 2831 2832 2833 2834 2835 2836 2837 2838 2839 2840 2841 2842 2843 2844 2845 2846 2847 2848 2849 2850 2851 2852 2853 ... 7012 »
  Print  

Jump to: