Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 06:36:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 2783 2784 2785 2786 2787 2788 2789 2790 2791 2792 2793 2794 2795 2796 2797 2798 2799 2800 2801 2802 2803 2804 2805 2806 2807 2808 2809 2810 2811 2812 2813 2814 2815 2816 2817 2818 2819 2820 2821 2822 2823 2824 2825 2826 2827 2828 2829 2830 2831 2832 [2833] 2834 2835 2836 2837 2838 2839 2840 2841 2842 2843 2844 2845 2846 2847 2848 2849 2850 2851 2852 2853 2854 2855 2856 2857 2858 2859 2860 2861 2862 2863 2864 2865 2866 2867 2868 2869 2870 2871 2872 2873 2874 2875 2876 2877 2878 2879 2880 2881 2882 2883 ... 7012 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][DASH] Dash (dash.org) | First Self-Funding Self-Governing Crypto Currency  (Read 9722507 times)
Laxdude7691

Activity: 102
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 05:39:37 AM

What makes LTC worth more than DRK? I don't see it...Is it the mining industry propping up this coin? Think there will be an ASIC vs GPU mining war? When I compare what DRK is and has the potential to be I don't see what it is about LTC that makes it over double DRK price.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CryptoPleb

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 05:45:06 AM

What makes LTC worth more than DRK? I don't see it...Is it the mining industry propping up this coin? Think there will be an ASIC vs GPU mining war? When I compare what DRK is and has the potential to be I don't see what it is about LTC that makes it over double DRK price.

More people know about it since its been around longer than all alt coins, thats about it.
onetime

Activity: 602
Merit: 256

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 06:19:29 AM

Ours is not to know the reason why.
What's 2% when we'll touch the sky?
Stand forth here now and salute heir yonder,
Forget the past, he'll bring us a wonder....!
“Yes, a Jedi’s strength flows from the Force. But beware of the dark side. Anger, fear, aggression; the dark side of the Force are they. Easily they flow, quick to join you in a fight. If once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny, consume you it will, as it did Obi-Wan’s apprentice.”
If 2% can all can, thats why "why" is important
If blockchain have 2% wrong, its just 2% but its 2%
im already in the dark side.
I dont tel 2% is alot.
My question is, why 2%- ?   Grin

because 2% milk

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Ignition75

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

www.dashpay.io

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 06:41:17 AM

MP is a candle factory at the moment, sheesh!

The new generation have arrived and they brought their own currency...
camosoul

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

www.OroCoin.co

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2014, 07:37:31 AM
Last edit: August 28, 2014, 07:47:34 AM by camosoul

I think you are an intelligent man but you're also an appalling example of a frightened individual who hides behind this outward persona of a kick-arse, gun wielding, no-time-for-anyone-different-to-me, loud-mouthed, obnoxious, dick head. Your capacity for misogyny with a phrase like that is up there with the best (worst) examples to be found on the Internet. There is at least one female regularly on here (Tante), and bless her for being able to survive in here. And I'd like to see a whole lot more females because diversity is what crypto needs. But using language like that is not going to attract them or keep them here.
Your armchair psychology is as unuseful as it is inaccurate.

Most people are trash. Half of them are female. How dare I say it!

Calling me names to make yourself feel cool isn't useful, either.

I don't hide behind anything, you just can't stand that I'm really this way and it shows.

Tante is not a typical female and I have plenty of respect for her for being so. It'd serve you well to read before you spout off your bullshit attempts to step on me. You only get egg on your face. I'm willing to bet she knows at least a few females that need/deserve exactly what I described.

I can't care less if you want to pick a fight, it's just that it won't work... Good of the coin, female worship, collectivist superiority complex... Weaklings are all the same.

.OROCOIN.
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█
  █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
  █

█
  █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
  █

█
  █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
  █
tungfa
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1023

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 07:39:41 AM

************ Alert ************

Great Ambrose Evans Pritchard interview about the state of the world financial system.

Ambrose recommends buying Darkcoin to protect oneself from worldwide financial collapse and Mayhem.

According to Pritchard, Darkcoin is unlevered base money, whereas Fiat is highly levered credit money. Says that when the Chinese and Russians toss their US T-bond holdings onto the tinderbox that is the current treasuries market, everything will go up in a huge bonfire that explodes a rocket under the a*ss of metals, commodities and cryptocurrencies - in particular Darkcoin which will eventually see numerical parity with Bitcoin.

Says that emerging markets have doubled their debt levels since the last panic of 2008 and that China deliberately created a "Bitcoin ban" scare back in December so they could shake-out large quantities of cryptocurrency to add to their "commodity lifeboat" which would serve as a massive airbag when the worldwide financial system hits the buffers.

Says that that event will occur at a time of their choosing since they hold all the (US Treasury Bond) cards but they won't be doing it till they've hoovered up enough DRK @ 0.00465 BTC.

Enjoy !!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a3tPljeiT-Y

Great interview
BUT
where does he said this Huh I watched the whole thing (super interesting) but i did not hear anything regarding BTC or DRK !
can you give a minute count please to look for the right quotes ?
TX
AlexGR
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1049

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 07:44:43 AM

The RC4 system has inherent issues that were documented in Jira, plus it also has a systematic risk to the network (Sporking is less risky than a hard fork, but there's a risk the network forks wouldn't actually go away when the spork was turned off after a failure). These few issues combined with the fact that we've reached 80-90% payment efficiency tells me that it's not worth the risk to the network to move from the RC3 payment system.

Also, I have a separate plan I've been considering as an alternative that carries no risk and can be done at RC5's launch. Basically, I would set a minimum protocol version and boot anyone not running RC4 or later off the network. This should get us to 98%+ payments.

why 98%+ and not 100%  Huh

Why Huh

My take is that development on core features (anonymity) is far more important than enforcing the last 5-10% of MN payments. MN payment issues have halted development on anonymity for 2 months and we kind-of paid the price for it.

Any voluntary or semi-voluntary scheme of payments is crap anyway (trusted system), so it doesn't matter if it is 85-90-95 or 99%. It needs to be 100% / trustless / non-voluntary. That's as far as the long-run is concerned. For the short-term, relieving investor pressure from people acquiring MNs and expecting to generate income, it was the right choice.
camosoul

www.OroCoin.co

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2014, 07:46:47 AM

Looks like most weak hands have left the building :-)  , only one 10btc wall at 55.
 if you sold earlier, luck was on your side to buy cheaper now but only a fool would sell at these prices.
 The only working anon coin in all crypto. When it goes open source then merchants can add drk as a payment option. Think what made btc go from 0 to $50...sr, one merchant that promised anon trans over the web is what gave btc value. Think when a new sr uses drk instead of btc and actually does anon trans then what will happen? Cool
I wouldn't phrase DRK as the only working anon in crypto. Cryptonote coins are anonymous but suffer scalability and bloating issues. DRK is the only working anon that is derived from BTC so it has the potential for easier integration for BTC-based systems.
I wish not to argue, but to put a finer point on the matter.

DRK has a transparent, auditable blockchain, not a secret opaque chain that nobody can see. It's every bit as publicly verifiable as bitcoin's. It's just that you can't tell what went where unless you're personally involved in a given transaction. And even then, it's still pretty tough...

There are many anon wannabes that attempt to produce anon through hiding the chain, the TXes, etc. This means the whole damn chain could be made up. It's not verifiable. If you can't crawl it with chainz, then no matter how open source the code may be, the chain is closed and can be tampered with at whim. Encryption is not the answer because it negates the nature of the distributed blockchain. A blockchain needs to be completely transparent. What it doesn't need is to identify everything finitely. This is precisely what DRK has done in that detail, and all DRK was stated to be initially. It now continues to do infinitely more with MNs. Evan has a sexy man brain.

Cryptonote coins' bloat and interfacing make them functionally moot along with the above. Neat idea, but nothing more because it's DOA. It's one of the failed experiments that needed to happen to show us the way.

Anything Proof of Stake is a hoard. It's only use is as pump and dump. This idea was conceived strictly to scam from it's outset.

DRK is the only one standing out. I'm not trying to be a fanboy, it's just a fact. A fact is a thing that's true... There's a lot of rough edges to watching something be developed this way. It's easy to copypaste and things always go smooth with the shitcoins because there isn't any real programming going on. It's already been done, just stamp a new abbreviation on it and wait for the wave... DRK gets maligned by fools who can't take the time to read their own name and have no idea how reality works.

.OROCOIN.

█
  █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
  █

█
  █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
  █

█
  █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
  █
RenegadeMan

Activity: 658

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 07:47:37 AM

I think you are an intelligent man but you're also an appalling example of a frightened individual who hides behind this outward persona of a kick-arse, gun wielding, no-time-for-anyone-different-to-me, loud-mouthed, obnoxious, dick head. Your capacity for misogyny with a phrase like that is up there with the best (worst) examples to be found on the Internet. There is at least one female regularly on here (Tante), and bless her for being able to survive in here. And I'd like to see a whole lot more females because diversity is what crypto needs. But using language like that is not going to attract them or keep them here.

I don't hide behind anything, you just can't stand that I'm really this way and it shows.

Tante is not a typical female and I have plenty of respect for her for being so. It'd serve you well to read before you spout off your bullshit attempts to step on me. You only get egg on your face.

I can't care less if you want to pick a fight, it's just that it won't work... Good of the coin, female worship, collectivist superiority complex... Weaklings are all the same.

Ah, no you're wrong Camo, I actually appreciate much of what you have to say and how you're able to provide an alternative view to the mainstream. I'm not here to pick a fight with you, far from it. I don't share your views that most people are trash, but that's okay, I respect that you hold that opinion and you're able to freely express it. But writing disgusting descriptions of how you'd anally rape a woman because she's not complying to your wishes (or you're just sick of her, or whatever....) is beneath you and everyone that has to read such offensive material. That's what my main point was about. Over and out.

BTC:   1KjAPEa3WvhmDGT4jmT9i5P3UPFdFH629e
DASH: Xdr6U5qcAdbuKRrr3xKBb1ySoPq7MKERnB
tungfa
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1023

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 07:48:45 AM

The RC4 system has inherent issues that were documented in Jira, plus it also has a systematic risk to the network (Sporking is less risky than a hard fork, but there's a risk the network forks wouldn't actually go away when the spork was turned off after a failure). These few issues combined with the fact that we've reached 80-90% payment efficiency tells me that it's not worth the risk to the network to move from the RC3 payment system.

Also, I have a separate plan I've been considering as an alternative that carries no risk and can be done at RC5's launch. Basically, I would set a minimum protocol version and boot anyone not running RC4 or later off the network. This should get us to 98%+ payments.

why 98%+ and not 100%  Huh

Why Huh

My take is that development on core features (anonymity) is far more important than enforcing the last 5-10% of MN payments. MN payment issues have halted development on anonymity for 2 months and we kind-of paid the price for it.

Any voluntary or semi-voluntary scheme of payments is crap anyway (trusted system), so it doesn't matter if it is 85-90-95 or 99%. It needs to be 100% / trustless / non-voluntary. That's as far as the long-run is concerned. For the short-term, relieving investor pressure from people acquiring MNs and expecting to generate income, it was the right choice.

+1
i agree, we have much bigger things to worry about
MN's are getting paid, sure i wish i was earning more,
but for the 'Greater Good' can /we should be able to live with it.
 Grin
oblox
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1018

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 07:54:01 AM

Great Ambrose Evans Pritchard interview about the state of the world financial system.

Ambrose recommends buying Darkcoin to protect oneself from worldwide financial collapse and Mayhem.

According to Pritchard, Darkcoin is unlevered base money, whereas Fiat is highly levered credit money. Says that when the Chinese and Russians toss their US T-bond holdings onto the tinderbox that is the current treasuries market, everything will go up in a huge bonfire that explodes a rocket under the a*ss of metals, commodities and cryptocurrencies - in particular Darkcoin which will eventually see numerical parity with Bitcoin.

Says that emerging markets have doubled their debt levels since the last panic of 2008 and that China deliberately created a "Bitcoin ban" scare back in December so they could shake-out large quantities of cryptocurrency to add to their "commodity lifeboat" which would serve as a massive airbag when the worldwide financial system hits the buffers.

Says that that event will occur at a time of their choosing since they hold all the (US Treasury Bond) cards but they won't be doing it till they've hoovered up enough DRK @ 0.00465 BTC.

Enjoy !!

Great interview
BUT
where does he said this Huh I watched the whole thing (super interesting) but i did not hear anything regarding BTC or DRK !
TX

You didn't actually fall for it did you? It's sarcasm.
Macno
Legendary

Activity: 984
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 07:54:29 AM

Look who is talking...
@Renegade Man: I don`t think you will reach him in any way, neither intellectually nor emotionally. Let`s just be glad he is not representing DRK.
RenegadeMan

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 07:58:25 AM

Enjoy !!

Great interview
BUT
TX

You didn't actually fall for it did you? It's sarcasm.

The fact that you put "they've hoovered up enough DRK @ 0.00465 BTC" in there was the dead giveaway because that's exactly the price DRK was at on MP when you posted this! Ha! Very clever.

Ignition75

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

www.dashpay.io

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 08:01:57 AM

The fact that you put "they've hoovered up enough DRK @ 0.00465 BTC" in there was the dead giveaway because that's exactly the price DRK was at on MP when you posted this! Ha! Very clever.

What did I miss?

(Wooogh) <--- Makes gorilla noise...

The new generation have arrived and they brought their own currency...
camosoul

www.OroCoin.co

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2014, 08:15:26 AM

Tante is not a typical female and I have plenty of respect for her for being so. It'd serve you well to read before you spout off your bullshit attempts to step on me. You only get egg on your face.

Ah, no you're wrong Camo, I actually appreciate much of what you have to say and how you're able to provide an alternative view to the mainstream. I'm not here to pick a fight with you, far from it. I don't share your views that most people are trash, but that's okay, I respect that you hold that opinion and you're able to freely express it. But writing disgusting descriptions of how you'd anally rape a woman because she's not complying to your wishes (or you're just sick of her, or whatever....) is beneath you and everyone that has to read such offensive material. That's what my main point was about. Over and out.
It seems your main point(s) were entirely made-up...

This is an absolute fabrication and I said nothing of the sort. Anyone can read it not more than a page back.

Nothing was said of non-consensuality. That notion is repugnant on it's face.

Your fabricated imagining for why are equally vile.

This commentary is a flaming shit heap of Straw Man and you know it. I disagree with what you've falsely presented and would never force myself on someone. The very notion turns my willy inside out, wouldn't even be able to do the deed under such circumstances. I never, ever take. I only accept what is given.

Further, my personal whims play no part in it. Sometimes people are just plain shitty and need an attitude adjustment. It works. It's a perfect example of the shitty people who subvert MN payments; they need the pimp hand, not the kid gloves dancing on eggshells. A bitch will only push you harder if you don't push back. You lack life experience, or at least experience with women. When they act badly, they want to be "handled." Try it and see what happens. It'll surprise you. I don't care if you like it, it's true. Women like a man that doesn't put up with their shit. They play the game to see if you're man enough, or if you're a sissy that puts up with whatever she dishes out just to get laid. A real man isn't afraid of making her mad, and she knows this means he's not trying to get laid. Weak guys who are trying to get laid are terrified of making her mad cuz then she might not want to do it... It's a test. She's not actually a bitch. But when you fail, she'll become one and pile on more. Further, why would she bother to test a man she isn't interested in? Think about it... If she's doing that, it's because she wants you to pass the test, but how many ever do? All you have to do is not put up with it, and you're in. But weak pansies never figure it out, because they never get that far. It's a woman's defense mechanism for weeding out losers. I'm not meaning to preach, but you clearly have no idea what real misogyny is, or what women are really like. I don't have to talk big or impress anyone. I can have my pick anytime I please because I do not care about being politically correct and it turns them on. I do not care about getting laid. I haven't allowed it for a long, long time. Men pick fights with me at titty bars because I spend no money, but the girls all hang around me and slip me their numbers without me even asking. I don't play games like lashing out from a weak position with name calling. I'm a balls-out manly man, and I do go over the top sometimes just to revel in the fun of it, but even when I try to tone it down... I want a woman who's brain is in charge, over whom my alpha traits do not have complete power. I'm the man version of a supermodel. That's just how it is, and frankly, it sucks. Women are starving for a real man in a society of sissified metrosexual tools. Their brains shut off and the just want to screw immediately. That's not love and I had to learn how to say no to women most men never even get to talk to. Not an easy thing to do for a testosterone infected person who doesn't realize what he's stepping into at puberty. Women see the landscape of men like "water, water everywhere, but not a drop to drink." The weaklings and appeasers starve them, and then along comes me... The only drop of water in a desert of pansies. It's not as fun as you imagine it... I'm not afraid to do the ugly thing when it's the best tool for the job. Sometimes, that's just how it is. You gotta man up and do it even if you know you won't like yourself the next day. MN Enforcement is a perfect example. Let the whiners whine about what a misogynist you are and do what must be done. Haters gonna hate. Let the entitled bitches whine about having sand in their vaginas. Nobody forced them to take advantage of DRK in an inappropriate way, and they deserve to get what they give.

.OROCOIN.

█
  █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
  █

█
  █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
  █

█
  █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
  █
RenegadeMan

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 08:18:12 AM

Look who is talking...
@Renegade Man: I don`t think you will reach him in any way, neither intellectually nor emotionally. Let`s just be glad he is not representing DRK.

I never expect anything when attempting to get someone like Camo to "think" beyond their own narrow view of what they perceive reality to be.

But unfortunately, because of the high number of postings he's made on this thread, in many ways he does represent DRK (to the newcomer or uninvolved bystander at least) and some of what he puts out there is beyond offensive. I for one don't want to be associated with misogyny-on-steroids like that as it just takes away from what we're all trying to achieve here and is unacceptable to the majority of decent people.

(and Camo, mate, before you launch into a bigoted, "you're in the 1% of people that 'get it', the rest are just fuckwits", tirade of an oh-so-clever retort, how about you just remember back to what happened at the RC4 launch and how the rest of us had to weather you going into a complete ninny meltdown the likes of which if it was someone else, you yourself would have thrown every possible contemptible tear-down and desecrating shit storm line at like "go and take your 'My heads up my arse and I don't know what I'm doing' whining to some other thread you idiot"....)    Wink

illodin

Activity: 966
Merit: 1003

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 08:24:28 AM

Hey guys,
I am working on creating a project for darkcoin and drk only. I don't want to say too much about it in fear that someone might beat me to it. What I will say is I would like to provide and keep users of this service as private as possible. I have been toying with a few ideas on how to establish someone has sent coins via darksend. First, the layout. In lieu of a signup and info storing, mostly consists of sending coins to a generated address. A service would be preformed and if a need arises to send coins back. Since I am not taking any personal info and expect to receive coins through darksend, how may I know if person A sent coins and needs a return of coins? Normally, a check of the blockchain would suffice to find the sender's address. My thought was to have user A sign a public message with his address and post the signature along with the amount of coins he will be sending. If a returning of coins is necessary, there will be a separate page the user can go to and submit a request for reimbursement. The problem though would be the need for the user to submit their address that they sent the coins with to verify that they did indeed send them. This doesn't seem to be an appealing solution but I'm kind of unsure at this point. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

If a user wants to make a transaction, and has 10 unspent outputs in different addresses (anonymized denominations) that are needed to make that transaction, would it reduce the anonymity if he sent all those outputs to one newly generated single address in his wallet first, and then send them to the recipient? If that would still be anonymous, maybe the wallet could do that for the user? Maybe the wallet could have two send buttons, first one would operate normally, and the second one would generate a "sending address" which you could give to the recipient (and sign messages with) and then send the coins from that address.
camosoul

www.OroCoin.co

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2014, 08:26:30 AM

Look who is talking...

I never expect anything when attempting to get someone like Camo to "think" beyond their own narrow view of what they perceive reality to be.

But unfortunately, because of the high number of postings he's made on this thread, in many ways he does represent DRK (to the newcomer or uninvolved bystander at least) and some of what he puts out there is beyond offensive. I for one don't want to be associated with misogyny-on-steroids like that as it just takes away from what we're all trying to achieve here and is unacceptable to the majority of decent people.

(and Camo, mate, before you launch into a bigoted, "you're in the 1% of people that 'get it', the rest are just fuckwits", tirade of an oh-so-clever retort, how about you just remember back to what happened at the RC4 launch and how the rest of us had to weather you going into a complete ninny meltdown the likes of which if it was someone else, you yourself would have thrown every possible contemptible tear-down and desecrating shit storm line at like "go and take your 'My heads up my arse and I don't know what I'm doing' whining to some other thread you idiot"....)    Wink
Lols, you're powers of observation are flawed.

I still can't denominate with the .32 client. The bug was reported and supposedly squashed in testing. I look forward to it. I weathered a storm of angry pump-crazy douche bags that were mad that I was raining on their parade with a truth they didn't want to hear. It's called being a man. Listen up.

Move the DRK into a new wallet on addresses holding never more than 899 coins and it denominates just fine. Send in chunks any larger than that and it eventually gets stuck and just sits there. I proved it by sticking over 10K in a wallet all in one shot. It denominated in the most bizarre way, but never made it to a full 8/8. In 12 hours it got 20% of the DRK to 8/8. The rest were all stuck at 4, 5, and 6. Evan says it does the whole thing to 1, then the whole thing to 2, etc... But that's not at all what happened. How did some of them get to 8/8 when over half the wallet was still sitting at 4? I waited for a week after that initial 12 hours and it never budged.

If that's called whining like a ninny, so be it. I'll be the biggest whining ninny of all time. Call me all the names you want, the proof is in the puddin.' Who has the sack to shuffle around over 10K worth of dark to test a problem he's getting endlessly insulted for bringing up? Me, that's who. Deal with it.

.OROCOIN.

█
  █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
  █

█
  █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
  █

█
  █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
  █
Macno
Legendary

Activity: 984
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 08:26:57 AM

Sometimes the only way to adjust a bitch's attitude is to fuck her in the butt and throw her out.

So you were implying that deep inside that "bitch" was actually consenting because she was "testing" you?

Ok. Maybe...

Like Renegade Man I actually appreciate most of your writings and I guess you`d be astonished on how much of the non-DRK-related stuff I agree with you, but couldn`t you just keep the non-DRK-related "armchair psychology/ideology" out of the thread? Let`s discuss that somewhere else please, if you feel that urge. This is not the "Camosoul and how he sees the world" thread.
camosoul

www.OroCoin.co

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2014, 08:32:26 AM

Sometimes the only way to adjust a bitch's attitude is to fuck her in the butt and throw her out.
So you were implying that deep inside that "bitch" was actually consenting because she was "testing" you?
No, I'm saying that "no" means "no," and I wouldn't be balls deep in her butt if she showed any sign of "no." Duh.

I swear, am I giving girl lessons now? When a woman mistreats you, make her feel it in the sack. It adjusts her attitude. I swear... It's like you're all a bunch of virgins gotta call me names for knowing what you don't...

I'm not talking about this anymore, it's way the hell off topic. I was just making an analogy, jeez. You'll latch onto anything to play the insult-to-feel-better-and-try-to-look-good game. Derailed the whole thread just to go after that crap...

Women say that men are pigs to deflect from the fact that they themselves are far more raw and animalistic. Learn it and you'll have more tail than you know what to do with, and maybe, just maybe, figure out that "getting laid" isn't worth a damn.

Don't you fuckers dare try to make it about me. You're the ones who latched on to an analogy and dragged the thread way the fuck off topic trying your beta attacks. They didn't work, and now look at the thread... Double fail.

I apologize. I thought I was using an analogy we could relate to, but apparently, you don't have the experience I assumed you had. Moving on...

.OROCOIN.

█
  █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
  █

█
  █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
  █

█
  █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
  █
Pages: « 1 ... 2783 2784 2785 2786 2787 2788 2789 2790 2791 2792 2793 2794 2795 2796 2797 2798 2799 2800 2801 2802 2803 2804 2805 2806 2807 2808 2809 2810 2811 2812 2813 2814 2815 2816 2817 2818 2819 2820 2821 2822 2823 2824 2825 2826 2827 2828 2829 2830 2831 2832 [2833] 2834 2835 2836 2837 2838 2839 2840 2841 2842 2843 2844 2845 2846 2847 2848 2849 2850 2851 2852 2853 2854 2855 2856 2857 2858 2859 2860 2861 2862 2863 2864 2865 2866 2867 2868 2869 2870 2871 2872 2873 2874 2875 2876 2877 2878 2879 2880 2881 2882 2883 ... 7012 »
  Print  

Jump to: