Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:45:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 3046 3047 3048 3049 3050 3051 3052 3053 3054 3055 3056 3057 3058 3059 3060 3061 3062 3063 3064 3065 3066 3067 3068 3069 3070 3071 3072 3073 3074 3075 3076 3077 3078 3079 3080 3081 3082 3083 3084 3085 3086 3087 3088 3089 3090 3091 3092 3093 3094 3095 [3096] 3097 3098 3099 3100 3101 3102 3103 3104 3105 3106 3107 3108 3109 3110 3111 3112 3113 3114 3115 3116 3117 3118 3119 3120 3121 3122 3123 3124 3125 3126 3127 3128 3129 3130 3131 3132 3133 3134 3135 3136 3137 3138 3139 3140 3141 3142 3143 3144 3145 3146 ... 7012 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][DASH] Dash (dash.org) | First Self-Funding Self-Governing Crypto Currency  (Read 9722504 times)
aleix
Legendary

Activity: 1779
Merit: 1100

View Profile
October 01, 2014, 09:17:11 AM

I'm gonna fucking lose it. You fucking dumpers seriously need to fuck off and die. You are fucking pieces of shit.

Please relax!  Nobody is dumping!  Look at the trades, they're so small!  Some people like myself, have to sell a few.  Then we either take whatever is offered or hope for better.  It's the marketplace, it needs to be functioning and it can't function, and nobody would be able to buy if someone wasn't selling. 

I honestly think your view might be a little too myopic.  When the buying pressure comes, and it will, those small low offers will be eaten up immediately, and the price will go up fast.  The bots can keep the price down only on low volume.  So please don't stress so much!  I swear I can see steam coming out of your ears and I worry you'll blow up!

I know I'm so fucking frustrated I could scream cry and bang my head against the wall simultaneously. What the hell is going on with crypto?!!? DAMMIT.

If you can't control yourself with this small fluctuation, maybe the crypto world is not for you.

You need cold blood and wisdom to play this game  Wink

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
OnetyOne

Activity: 169
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 01, 2014, 09:17:35 AM

I'm gonna fucking lose it. You fucking dumpers seriously need to fuck off and die. You are fucking pieces of shit.
Why are u raging? A day day before the open source release the pump was staggering already so u could've dumped it Smiley
binteseix

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 01, 2014, 09:18:30 AM

Wouldn't it be beneficial to change the mining algo, just to make sure that there are no fpga in the scene mining and dumping almost every coin mined.
But there's no prove.. Only that mining sucks ...
lucas2047

Activity: 44

View Profile
October 01, 2014, 09:18:46 AM

And yes, lucas, a few trolls can manipulate the market, it's so anemic.  But it doesn't matter, unless you want to get a good price on 20 dark, and they're playing games on the exchange.

I think you need to look up the definition of what an Internet troll is.

Someone who presents their opinion in a polite manner with data to back it up, is not a troll.

In fact someone who goes around calling people trolls and haters for not automatically agreeing with their outlook, is more of a troll themselves
patrolman

Activity: 447
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 01, 2014, 09:20:56 AM

Stop dreaming of getting rich quick people.

The dumping we are seeing at the moment is bag holders realising that we are looking at several years before DRK gains greater adoption.

Greater adoption will take time, but saying that it will take several years is speculation. Nobody knows what the future will bring. Judging how long Darkcoin adoption will take in future based on how long it took Bitcoin in the past is misleading. Bitcoin entered the market as one of a kind, a new concept. Darkcoin is not a completley new concept, but an improvement on the original Bitcoin concept. I agree that Darkcoin adoption will take time, but there are many factors which will play a part, Bitcoin adoption being one of them.

The dumping could be due to bag holders realising it will be some time for greater adoption but there are also a few other possibilities. I'm sure there were some traders hoping the RC5 and open source news would have a greater effect on the price, it could be  some of them dumping too. Market manipulation is definitely a possibility as well. It's also possible that some buy Darkcoin to anonymise their funds and then get out of DRK and back into BTC once they've finished anonymising their funds, some waiting for more positive market conditions, and others not so patient.
toknormal
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1188

View Profile
October 01, 2014, 09:22:47 AM

Please relax!  Nobody is dumping!  Look at the trades, they're so small!

About 10,000 DRK dumped in the last couple of hours alone.

I wouldn't exactly call that "small".

They're dumping because all the significant development is reaching its conclusion - Darksend almost complete, open source out, RC5 etc.
dotnetmin

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 01, 2014, 09:24:11 AM

The dumping we are seeing at the moment is bag holders realising that we are looking at several years before DRK gains greater adoption.

DARKCOIN IS LESS THAN A YEAR OLD!

Where was Bitcoin after 1 year?  Darkcoin is going to boom and crash and boom and crash and gradually gain momentum over time.

Besides, why the comparison to BTC?  DRK is not trying to replace BTC.  It is filling a gap that BTC does not cover.

looks like no alt coin will ever come back. Crypto currency is dead. Precious metal is dead, and
the inflatinary stockmarket and $ market is the ultimate asset. No place for any currency outside the $.
 NA and Europe is bankrupt and banksters are still playing their games and scam out the last penny
out of middle class people. Work as long as you are able to work for big companies for nearly nothing
and maximize their profits until you are broken or catched by cancer.
TanteStefana2
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 01, 2014, 09:24:12 AM

I know I'm so fucking frustrated I could scream cry and bang my head against the wall simultaneously. What the hell is going on with crypto?!!? DAMMIT.

It's definitely going through some tough times right now, heck look at bitcoin!  Why?  I think it's because of all the scams.  People are wary now, they're pulling out and nobody is coming into the system. 

BUT, this will not last.  Cryptos bring too much good innovation that is desperately needed to the table.  Eventually, when the scams fade away along with 99.9% of all the useless alts, then people will begin to return.  It will take a while, they'll have to feel reassured that the scams are under control (and having a few winners, that prove themselves will make it easier to choose where to put your money).  Then they will return.

But this won't happen over night.  I'd say 80% of the news on cryptos out there is negative (including all the crypto blogs, etc...)  So... I'm seeing a few bright spots that will happen once in a while over then next 2 years, and then real traction starting to happen about 3 years from now.  No idea if this is so, it's being pulled out of my ass, but that's what I'm seeing?!?!   Long term, really long term.  But I do think there will be some escape route opportunities in the mean time (where you can get out with most or a bit more of your money).  When they'll hit is anybody's guess.  But I'd keep my eye on toknormal's comments if need be  Wink

Another proud lifetime Dash Foundation member Smiley My TanteStefana account was hacked, Beware trading
"You'll never reach your destination if you stop to throw stones at every dog that barks."
Sir Winston Churchill  BTC: 12pu5nMDPEyUGu3HTbnUB5zY5RG65EQE5d
jams951

Activity: 47

View Profile
October 01, 2014, 09:26:29 AM

Where was Bitcoin after 1 year?  Darkcoin is going to boom and crash and boom and crash and gradually gain momentum over time.

Besides, why the comparison to BTC?  DRK is not trying to replace BTC.  It is filling a gap that BTC does not cover.

looks like no alt coin will ever come back. Crypto currency is dead. Precious metal is dead, and
the inflatinary stockmarket and $ market is the ultimate asset. No place for any currency outside the $.
 NA and Europe is bankrupt and banksters are still playing their games and scam out the last penny
out of middle class people. Work as long as you are able to work for big companies for nearly nothing
and maximize their profits until you are broken or catched by cancer.

This makes sense to me.... deflation. The USD index....
alex-ru
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1010

View Profile
October 01, 2014, 09:26:41 AM

Conditions of Bitcoin’s/Darkcoin’s development are very different.
Bitcoin had no competitors and could develop and adopt as slow as want with no problems.
Darkcoin is in very opposite situation.

Great technology + open source + lack of marketing = big problem with competition.

Anybody can copy Darkcoin + add strong marketing = become winner very soon.
And by the way If you have strong marketing you don’t need to have better product to win.

Somebody may think «it is hard to copy Masternodes» - but in fact it’s not a problem: 50Masternodes*100coins*0,00001Btc - will be enough for the very beginning to compete Darkcoin.

In fact I think lack of marketing is the main danger that faces Darkcoin and is able to kill it in nearest future. That is why I offered to change distribution model and spend 5-10% of all new generated coin - on marketing+PR.

dark-sailor

Activity: 275

View Profile
October 01, 2014, 09:26:53 AM

Don't panic people I see this with litecoin went all the way down before it shot right back up again. Just whales causing panic to get your coin don't fool for it. We already see darkcoin working and everything seems fine. If you want to risk and try and earn some more coins it's up to you. I'm holding for the longest time. Just my thoughts.. best not to keep looking at price and accumulate.
TanteStefana2
Legendary

View Profile
October 01, 2014, 09:29:18 AM

BTW, it's so irritating!  I earned 0.01 btc not long ago, and I opened my bitcoin wallet (so I can send it to mintpal and buy dark, LOL) and it's been updating from 6 weeks behind for the past hour and a half.  I have a quick connection, but it always takes forever to update the blockchain!  And I can't have it running on my windows box because it just hogs up resources all the time.  I don't see how anyone can use bitcoin, it's a slug and the depth to which it sucks just cant' be expressed!  Over an hour and a half and I'm at 4 weeks behind!  Geepers!

Another proud lifetime Dash Foundation member Smiley My TanteStefana account was hacked, Beware trading
"You'll never reach your destination if you stop to throw stones at every dog that barks."
lucas2047

Activity: 44

View Profile
October 01, 2014, 09:32:30 AM

Don't panic people I see this with litecoin went all the way down before it shot right back up again. Just whales causing panic to get your coin don't fool for it.

What are you talking about? Litecoin has done nothing but go down and stay down:

https://i.imgur.com/HJhaiFZ.jpg
splawik21
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005

DASH is the future of crypto payments!

View Profile
October 01, 2014, 09:32:39 AM

Don`t worry, I mean, I get mad seeing the price, what goes up has to get down, sinusoide rule, it`s normal, we had 0,006 support last time, let`s see what will be now.

Saying this if we hit again 0,006 i`ll buy more thats it Smiley going for another MN, this is the true value, the passive income the MNs gives, true that you can trade your coin daily and get more, even much more if you play with 1000drk, but what IF you sell them that the big whale will join put the buy wall higher than you sold and.... sorry saying this but you`ll be f*cked by th fish Wink

You can trade go ahead, higher risk, higher award.

Go to bank and put your money on ~1,5% / year or invest in other tools which gives you more risk and more award. You decide. It`s your money. (No money no honey) Wink https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eulSdeHxmLw

I know that drk is long term thats why I created MNs and let them work I don`t sell my passive earned coins, they are being accumulated to create next pumping blood engine Wink

Some time later ppl who do them will be FREE because one day they did good move without listening the trolls and fudsters.

Setup MNs and go away from the thread.

Register on darkcointalk.org and watch only Official Development News and Information and get informed by email, so if there is need to update you`ll know it.

You`ll have more time in real life Wink

Invest only as much as you can loose, you`ll not feel bad if on day the magnet wave from the sun will come and destroy every piece of hardware in the earth Wink hi hi

Long live darkcoiners

splawik21

BE SMART, USE DASH ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
TanteStefana2
Legendary

View Profile
October 01, 2014, 09:36:16 AM

Conditions of Bitcoin’s/Darkcoin’s development are very different.
Bitcoin had no competitors and could develop and adopt as slow as want with no problems.
Darkcoin is in very opposite situation.

Great technology + open source + lack of marketing = big problem with competition.

Anybody can copy Darkcoin + add strong marketing = become winner very soon.
And by the way If you have strong marketing you don’t need to have better product to win.

Somebody may think «it is hard to copy Masternodes» - but in fact it’s not a problem: 50Masternodes*100coins*0,00001Btc - will be enough for the very beginning to compete Darkcoin.

In fact I think lack of marketing is the main danger that faces Darkcoin and is able to kill it in nearest future. That is why I offered to change distribution model and spend 5-10% of all new generated coin - on marketing+PR.

I agree that DRK needs marketing to start to rise, however I also agree with the developers decision to wait until after open sourcing.  And as I said earlier, I suspect they want to enforce masternode payments before the big marketing campaign.  Why?  Because once we start getting loud, we don't want critics to push us down right away.  Everything needs to be working smoothly, fork has to be stable, then any accusations can be delt with without resorting to "oh yes, yes, we plan on fixing that".  Instead, with a solid, smooth running system, we'll be untouchable.

georgem
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1007

spreadcoin.info

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2014, 09:36:22 AM

Remember those two sunbathing sisters?

Well, they have "wised up" and are back with some new "ideas":

BagHolder010

Activity: 283

Best IoT Platform Based on Blockchain

View Profile
October 01, 2014, 09:39:21 AM

Is there a way we can trade at BTC38? DRK/CNY?

██
    ███
  █ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 █  ██

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
      ▄████████████████████▄
    ▄████████████████████████▄
   █████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀▀▀████
  ██████      ███████      █████
 █████████▌   ███████   █████████
▐█████████▌   ███████   █████████▌
████████                   ███████
▐███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄██████▌
 ██████████   ███████   █████████
  ██████▀▀▀   ███████   ▀▀▀█████
   █████      ███████      ████
    ▀████████████████████████▀
      ▀████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀

▄▄         ▄▄             ▄▄
▐██▌       ▐██▌           ███▌
▐██▌       ▐██▌     ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▌      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐██▌       ▐██▌   ▄██████████▌   ▄███████████   ▄██████████
▐█████████████▌  ███▀     ▐██▌  ▐███▀     ███  ▐███▀
▐██▌       ▐██▌ ▐██▌      ▐██▌  ███▌      ███  ███▌
▐██▌       ▐██▌  ███▄     ▐██▌  ▐███▄     ███  ▐███▄
▐██▌       ▐██▌   ▀██████████▌   ▀██████  ███   ▀██████████
▀▀         ▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██
███
███
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
 ██ 
  █

██    Whitepaper    ██
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
FacebookTwitterBitcointalk
georgem
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1007

spreadcoin.info

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2014, 09:39:46 AM

BTW, it's so irritating!  I earned 0.01 btc not long ago, and I opened my bitcoin wallet (so I can send it to mintpal and buy dark, LOL) and it's been updating from 6 weeks behind for the past hour and a half.  I have a quick connection, but it always takes forever to update the blockchain!  And I can't have it running on my windows box because it just hogs up resources all the time.  I don't see how anyone can use bitcoin, it's a slug and the depth to which it sucks just cant' be expressed!  Over an hour and a half and I'm at 4 weeks behind!  Geepers!

Not only does it take forever, it also uses a hell lot of CPU to do the syncing. (check your task manager)

splawik21
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005

DASH is the future of crypto payments!

View Profile
October 01, 2014, 09:41:34 AM

That is why I offered to change distribution model and spend 5-10% of all new generated coin - on marketing+PR.
+1
thoughts?

Coins101 meaby you can do the poll? Cheesy

BE SMART, USE DASH ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
UdjinM6
Legendary

Activity: 1318
Merit: 1040

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2014, 09:43:22 AM

BTW, it's so irritating!  I earned 0.01 btc not long ago, and I opened my bitcoin wallet (so I can send it to mintpal and buy dark, LOL) and it's been updating from 6 weeks behind for the past hour and a half.  I have a quick connection, but it always takes forever to update the blockchain!  And I can't have it running on my windows box because it just hogs up resources all the time.  I don't see how anyone can use bitcoin, it's a slug and the depth to which it sucks just cant' be expressed!  Over an hour and a half and I'm at 4 weeks behind!  Geepers!
Just use MultiBit client  Cool

DASH: XsV4GHVKGTjQFvwB7c6mYsGV3Mxf7iser6
Pages: « 1 ... 3046 3047 3048 3049 3050 3051 3052 3053 3054 3055 3056 3057 3058 3059 3060 3061 3062 3063 3064 3065 3066 3067 3068 3069 3070 3071 3072 3073 3074 3075 3076 3077 3078 3079 3080 3081 3082 3083 3084 3085 3086 3087 3088 3089 3090 3091 3092 3093 3094 3095 [3096] 3097 3098 3099 3100 3101 3102 3103 3104 3105 3106 3107 3108 3109 3110 3111 3112 3113 3114 3115 3116 3117 3118 3119 3120 3121 3122 3123 3124 3125 3126 3127 3128 3129 3130 3131 3132 3133 3134 3135 3136 3137 3138 3139 3140 3141 3142 3143 3144 3145 3146 ... 7012 »
  Print  

Jump to: