Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 08:15:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 4270 4271 4272 4273 4274 4275 4276 4277 4278 4279 4280 4281 4282 4283 4284 4285 4286 4287 4288 4289 4290 4291 4292 4293 4294 4295 4296 4297 4298 4299 4300 4301 4302 4303 4304 4305 4306 4307 4308 4309 4310 4311 4312 4313 4314 4315 4316 4317 4318 4319 [4320] 4321 4322 4323 4324 4325 4326 4327 4328 4329 4330 4331 4332 4333 4334 4335 4336 4337 4338 4339 4340 4341 4342 4343 4344 4345 4346 4347 4348 4349 4350 4351 4352 4353 4354 4355 4356 4357 4358 4359 4360 4361 4362 4363 4364 4365 4366 4367 4368 4369 4370 ... 7012 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][DASH] Dash (dash.org) | First Self-Funding Self-Governing Crypto Currency  (Read 9722552 times)
RenegadeMan

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 08:49:20 PM

Wow, you're an even bigger douche than Adam. Tok included. But you're on the side of Dash so that makes it acceptable in this thread.

I became inspired by toknormal's storyboard about AdamWhite's investment's story. So I took the liberty to fork that project into a full blown feature film.

I hope tok is ok with it, I didn't ask for his permission to use it... In any case, please keep in mind this is a dramatisation and not factual footage (of course), but generally my reasoning is a picture is worth a thousand words...

(snipped)

Is it just me or are other people struggling to understand what some of these posters are actually saying or attempting to convey? The "ambiguity factor" (if there is such a measurement) seems to have increased dramatically in the past few days.

Honestly, half the time I don't know whether some of these new people are having-a-go-at us, complimenting us or making some sort of sarcastic cross reference.

The communication skills are just fading to the point where it's mostly incoherent babble.

BTC:   1KjAPEa3WvhmDGT4jmT9i5P3UPFdFH629e
DASH: Xdr6U5qcAdbuKRrr3xKBb1ySoPq7MKERnB
GhostPlayer
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 08:51:21 PM

No, you're just a horrible and terrible person.

I am a terrible and horrible person, for defending against trolls.

Darkcoin is going to rebrand to Dash.

Je suis Dash.

oooohh shucks... I do see your point. Something must be done about this.

Je suis semi-Dash, because I actually quoted you.
TaoOfSaatoshi
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1014

Dash Nation Founder | CATV Host

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2015, 08:53:20 PM

Wow, you're an even bigger douche than Adam. Tok included. But you're on the side of Dash so that makes it acceptable in this thread.

I became inspired by toknormal's storyboard about AdamWhite's investment's story. So I took the liberty to fork that project into a full blown feature film.

I hope tok is ok with it, I didn't ask for his permission to use it... In any case, please keep in mind this is a dramatisation and not factual footage (of course), but generally my reasoning is a picture is worth a thousand words...

(snipped)

Is it just me or are other people struggling to understand what some of these posters are actually saying or attempting to convey? The "ambiguity factor" (if there is such a measurement) seems to have increased dramatically in the past few days.

Honestly, half the time I don't know whether some of these new people are having-a-go-at us, complimenting us or making some sort of sarcastic cross reference.

The communication skills are just fading to the point where it's mostly incoherent babble.
www.darkcointalk.org
If not, enjoy the wildness of this West...

Macrochip

Activity: 465
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2015, 08:55:06 PM

They just want to make noise. Even if it's only background noise. They feel their failed coin-experiments fading into insignificance and they reflect that by coming here mindlessly babbling along incoherent gibberish. It's a cry for help really. The death of a shitcoin is agonizing and painful. These tormented souls seek redemption somehow.

RenegadeMan

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 08:58:47 PM

What's your point?

(snipped)

My point is:

Wow, you're an even bigger douche than Adam. Tok included."

having a go at DRK/DASH yet comparing two of DRK/DASH's most ardent supporters with a known troll (which suggests you don't like AdamWhite either so .....what are you getting at?)

But you're on the side of Dash so that makes it acceptable in this thread.

So it makes it acceptable to be a douche because we're in the DRK / DASH thread? But given you don't like AdamWhite as well what's that saying about what you're trying to say?

Totally confusing. I don't know what you're trying to communicate. Why don't you go back  to school and learn how to write a sentence that actually means something,

toknormal
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1188

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 08:59:04 PM

Wow, you're an even bigger douche than Adam

Give him a break - PoS is a regular.

He's been banging his head off a wall for 8 months in this thread hoping the project will die.

Macrochip

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2015, 09:07:33 PM

This is funny because you support Darkcoin in a Darkcoin thread. So brave.

Last post before today on: September 07, 2014

Obvious secondary account is obvious. Nice try. Also nice post history, shitcoiner.  Roll Eyes

So much for "brave" when you're too scared to use your actual account lol.

RenegadeMan

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 09:11:37 PM

Why do you think I don't like Adam? I don't believe I ever conveyed such feelings.

What's your point?

(snipped)

My point is:

Wow, you're an even bigger douche than Adam. Tok included."

having a go at DRK/DASH yet comparing two of DRK/DASH's most ardent supporters with a known troll (which suggests you don't like AdamWhite either so .....what are you getting at?)

But you're on the side of Dash so that makes it acceptable in this thread.

So it makes it acceptable to be a douche because we're in the DRK / DASH thread? But given you don't like AdamWhite as well what's that saying about what you're trying to say?

Totally confusing. I don't know what you're trying to communicate. Why don't you go back  to school and learn how to write a sentence that actually means something,

Good grief!

With this statement you're calling Adam a douche!

(I need to spend less time on these forums....too many people that don't even realise what they've just said!)

End of conversation. It's too stupid.

Edkemper

Activity: 462

I love to trade

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 09:14:18 PM

little rise again, sadly I havent sold @160k
But I hold hard!

███████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████▐████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
DECENT
FOUNDATION

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[D]ecentralized application
[E]liminated third parties
[C]ontent distribution

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[E]ncrypted & secure
[N]o borders
[T]imeless reputation

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

Macrochip

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2015, 09:14:43 PM

I AM ADAM - GENERIC SHITCOIN I SUPPORT MUST BE BETTER THAN DASH OR I CRY!

Switch accounts Adam, you're not fooling anyone.

Otoh
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 3024
Merit: 1105

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 09:15:00 PM

Just keeep an eye on the number of active masternodes to know what long time holders think about the rebrand  Wink

Obviously I've been sold a bunch of coins recently, it's understandably taking a while  to organize but these will all go in to MNs, I also know that a whale has sold a lot of his MNs recently due to a bad luck steak of gambling, so the betting company has been most likely selling these off at market price unless it has the foresight to be setting up MNs itself which is probably unlikely, therefor quite a bit of the price movement and MN count may not have been anything to with the name change or sentiment about the future prospects of the coin.

I haven't had time to keep up with the forum and all the output on it so much recently, if anything was addressed to me there then I may have missed it.

BTC = $c²     My BTC addie = 1otohotohMoQoxHuxLBveQiZcV3Pji3Tc 
Bitstamp Exchange: Referal Code
CHARITY | MY REP | PREDICTION 1 | PREDICTION 2 | PREDICTION 3
patrolman

Activity: 447

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 09:15:46 PM

Why do you think I don't like Adam? I don't believe I ever conveyed such feelings.

Good grief!

With this statement you're calling Adam a douche!

(I need to spend less time on these forums....too many people that don't even realise what they've just said!)

End of conversation. It's too stupid.

I think we have to make the assumption that stickrell loves a good douching.
GhostPlayer
Legendary

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 09:15:56 PM

I support Adam's right to speak his mind without having DRK supporters dig through his posting history to make disparaging comic boards etc about him. Doing so makes you a bigger douche than he.

Here is a resumé of Adam's postings.... mind you, not discussion, about deep thoughts, dreams and quarrels with one's self.

Only positing;

Instamine, cult-leader, scam-coin, scam instamine, cult-leader, scam, instamine, sca,, instamine, scam, scam, scam-coin, instamine, cult leader,  cult-leader, scam-coin, scam instamine, cult-leader, scam, instamine, sca,, instamine, scam, scam, scam-coin, instamine, cult leader,  cult-leader, scam-coin, scam instamine, cult-leader, scam, instamine, sca,, instamine, scam, scam, scam-coin, instamine, cult leader, cult-leader, scam-coin, scam instamine, cult-leader, scam, instamine, sca,, instamine, scam, scam, scam-coin, instamine, cult leader, cult-leader, scam-coin, scam instamine, cult-leader, scam, instamine, sca,, instamine, scam, scam, scam-coin, instamine, cult leader, cult-leader, scam-coin, scam instamine, cult-leader, scam, instamine, sca,, instamine, scam, scam, scam-coin, instamine, cult leader, cult-leader, scam-coin, scam instamine, cult-leader, scam, instamine, sca,, instamine, scam, scam, scam-coin, instamine, cult leader cult-leader, scam-coin, scam instamine, cult-leader, scam, instamine, sca,, instamine, scam, scam, scam-coin, instamine, cult leader.

Debate is warmly welcome.

Seriously. Check for yourself. Only one week in enough to have a statistically +1 correlation above 95% error rate.

He's evidently a commissioned troll.

Je suis Dash, the rebrand of Darkcoin.
Hueristic
Legendary

Activity: 3822
Merit: 4926

Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 09:21:04 PM

I don't believe I have argued against this point at all in any of my posts

I'm of the opinion that the dev has picked the *right* anonymity approach to suit all those monetary priorities.

Your stating that the basis for the rebranding is because the dev picked the "wrong" anonymity approach and that it can't stand on its merits as the leading "anonymity currency". But what you miss from your case is that before it can stand on its merits as an "anonymous currency" it needs to stand on its merits as a "currency" in the first place.

There's no point in making the world's greatest "Hi-Def" TV if it can't receive a signal  Wink

This much is true (the bolded part) but I in no way stated that the Dev picked the wrong approach as at that time I think it was the only approach. I suggest that he has come to the Correct conclusion that mixing will not stand up the scrutiny of time nor the concerted efforts of dedicated Cryptographers (Just our Gov has enough of them to crack any mixing solution it want| hell they cracked TOR) and therefore rightfully made an adjustment to DRK's marketing to open up a direction that Dash can fill.

Do you see the difference of what I said and what you think I said?

“Bad men need nothing more to compass their ends, than that good men should look on and do nothing.”
the-baker

Activity: 127
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 09:21:12 PM

I support Adam's right to speak his mind without having DRK supporters dig through his posting history to make disparaging comic boards etc about him. Doing so makes you a bigger douche than he.

Here is a resumé of Adam's postings.... mind you, not discussion, about deep thoughts, dreams and quarrels with one's self.

Only positing;

Instamine, cult-leader, scam-coin, scam instamine, cult-leader, scam, instamine, sca,, instamine, scam, scam, scam-coin, instamine, cult leader,  cult-leader, scam-coin, scam instamine, cult-leader, scam, instamine, sca,, instamine, scam, scam, scam-coin, instamine, cult leader,  cult-leader, scam-coin, scam instamine, cult-leader, scam, instamine, sca,, instamine, scam, scam, scam-coin, instamine, cult leader, cult-leader, scam-coin, scam instamine, cult-leader, scam, instamine, sca,, instamine, scam, scam, scam-coin, instamine, cult leader, cult-leader, scam-coin, scam instamine, cult-leader, scam, instamine, sca,, instamine, scam, scam, scam-coin, instamine, cult leader, cult-leader, scam-coin, scam instamine, cult-leader, scam, instamine, sca,, instamine, scam, scam, scam-coin, instamine, cult leader, cult-leader, scam-coin, scam instamine, cult-leader, scam, instamine, sca,, instamine, scam, scam, scam-coin, instamine, cult leader cult-leader, scam-coin, scam instamine, cult-leader, scam, instamine, sca,, instamine, scam, scam, scam-coin, instamine, cult leader.

I always had to think about this Monty Python "Spam" song when I read his posts. Only one letter apart :-)
RenegadeMan

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 09:28:59 PM

Just keeep an eye on the number of active masternodes to know what long time holders think about the rebrand  Wink

Obviously I've been sold a bunch of coins recently, it's understandably taking a while  to organize but these will all go in to MNs, I also know that a whale has sold a lot of his MNs recently due to a bad luck steak of gambling, so the betting company has been most likely selling these off at market price unless it has the foresight to be setting up MNs itself which is probably unlikely, therefor quite a bit of the price movement and MN count may not have been anything to with the name change or sentiment about the future prospects of the coin.

I haven't had time to keep up with the forum and all the output on it so much recently, if anything was addressed to me there then I may have missed it.

Thanks for the status update Otoh. There are many people here who really appreciate your ongoing support.

GhostPlayer
Legendary

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 09:30:33 PM

So you this entitles you to one up him on the douche scale?

Since I've been here, quasi on a daily basis, for little less than a year, and am part of the official extended team of Darkcoin  (not a dev!)...  quite frankly yes, I do think I am. But so is everyone else in here with a valid opinion, and certainly so are you. So as you see, I'm not pulling rank, just plain common sense.

I'm defending the community, especially for those who just got here and are seeking the truth.

I welcome debate, substantiated accusations, and many time the random natural thoughtless injury we humans tend promote to each other,  when we are little "off" that particular day.

Certainly not trolling. The community knows me, ask anyone if they think I am being a douche.

Bring proper arguments to the table, and then we can speak about them.
RenegadeMan

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 09:32:29 PM

You don't know what I'm trying to communicate because you are Autistic. You are a worse human being than Adam is.

Thanks. Given the ambiguity of you comparing others to Adam on some sort of "douche scale" (as if that somehow validates Adam!) I'll take this as a compliment.

coins101
Legendary

Activity: 1456

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 09:34:26 PM

give me another 20 mins to compose myself from all the laughter.

thanks, man. you're like a comedy act in a can
coins101
Legendary

Activity: 1456

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 09:35:35 PM

Thanks for the status update Otoh. There are many people here who really appreciate your ongoing support.

speak for yourself. everything costs twice as much now  Grin
Pages: « 1 ... 4270 4271 4272 4273 4274 4275 4276 4277 4278 4279 4280 4281 4282 4283 4284 4285 4286 4287 4288 4289 4290 4291 4292 4293 4294 4295 4296 4297 4298 4299 4300 4301 4302 4303 4304 4305 4306 4307 4308 4309 4310 4311 4312 4313 4314 4315 4316 4317 4318 4319 [4320] 4321 4322 4323 4324 4325 4326 4327 4328 4329 4330 4331 4332 4333 4334 4335 4336 4337 4338 4339 4340 4341 4342 4343 4344 4345 4346 4347 4348 4349 4350 4351 4352 4353 4354 4355 4356 4357 4358 4359 4360 4361 4362 4363 4364 4365 4366 4367 4368 4369 4370 ... 7012 »
  Print  

Jump to: