Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 05:25:03 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 5141 5142 5143 5144 5145 5146 5147 5148 5149 5150 5151 5152 5153 5154 5155 5156 5157 5158 5159 5160 5161 5162 5163 5164 5165 5166 5167 5168 5169 5170 5171 5172 5173 5174 5175 5176 5177 5178 5179 5180 5181 5182 5183 5184 5185 5186 5187 5188 5189 5190 [5191] 5192 5193 5194 5195 5196 5197 5198 5199 5200 5201 5202 5203 5204 5205 5206 5207 5208 5209 5210 5211 5212 5213 5214 5215 5216 5217 5218 5219 5220 5221 5222 5223 5224 5225 5226 5227 5228 5229 5230 5231 5232 5233 5234 5235 5236 5237 5238 5239 5240 5241 ... 7012 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][DASH] Dash (dash.org) | First Self-Funding Self-Governing Crypto Currency  (Read 9722674 times)
smoothie
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473

LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper

View Profile
September 20, 2015, 07:42:38 PM

Poor little troll jealous of Dash.
My advice, sell Physical Dash on your shop ;-)
And this is just the beginning
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0GACaNvBlwc&t=1m27s

Litecoin, seriously Huh

Yeah I am so jealous being that I have had a spotless track record being on this forum for over 4 years..yup  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Someone who puts a picture of what looks like a 14 years old girls....good record indeed. Monero hater!

That picture was originally in the main post of this thread as far as I am aware. And just because someone looks 14 doesn't mean they are.

███████████████████████████████████████

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
      d█████████████████████████b     
    d██████████████████████████████æ   
  ,████²█████████████████████████████, 
 ,█████  ╙████████████████████╨  █████y
 ██████    `████████████████`    ██████
║██████       Ñ███████████`      ███████
███████         ╩██████Ñ         ███████
███████    ▐▄     ²██╩     a▌    ███████
╢██████    ▐▓█▄          ▄█▓▌    ███████
 ██████    ▐▓▓▓▓▌,     ▄█▓▓▓▌    ██████─
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓─  
     ²▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╩    
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .
LEALANA BITCOIN GRIM REAPER SILVER COINS.

smoothie
Legendary

View Profile
September 20, 2015, 07:43:36 PM

4 years..yup  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

So you're an old donkey ;-)

Oh now with the insults. =)

Was waiting for that to start...yes I guess I am.

Look at the class this community has to start insulting other users.  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .

sangoku

Activity: 616
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2015, 07:44:50 PM

Be smart my friend, don't reject the evolution and don't touch the little girl

DΛSH is digital cash. Transactions are obscured in the blockchain, making them private from the wallet. You can send Dash to family or friends, or pay for goods or services, anywhere in the world. DΛSH Anonymous and Untraceable. The Perfect Digital Cash And The Best Way To Protect Your Privacy https://www.dashpay.io DΛSH is 59.5 times faster with syncing and updating  than Monero.
My DΛSH Address: XgF6sNzGHU58dn36WsC16no9FHct6nPeZD
dEBRUYNE
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 1141

View Profile
September 20, 2015, 07:45:37 PM

Poor little troll jealous of Dash.
My advice, sell Physical Dash on your shop ;-)
And this is just the beginning
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0GACaNvBlwc&t=1m27s

Litecoin, seriously Huh

Yeah I am so jealous being that I have had a spotless track record being on this forum for over 4 years..yup  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Someone who puts a picture of what looks like a 14 years old girls....good record indeed. Monero hater!

FWIW: Evan posted that pic himself yesterday, saying it was his wife.

Privacy matters, use Monero - A true untraceable cryptocurrency
Why Monero matters? http://weuse.cash/2016/03/05/bitcoiners-hedge-your-position/
Solarminer

Activity: 826
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 20, 2015, 07:47:57 PM

Successful people live in the now, they do not dwell on past mistakes, and move on quickly.
successful people build and create new ideas and think big.
Successful people are not petty, and do not find it necessary to put others down in order to bolster their ego.

Failed people focus on other people's character traits/weaknesses and try to bring them down, and think in a small narrow minded way, focusing on how they look and not what they do or make.
Failed people do not get on with their work, they prefer to meddle in other's creativity as they lack their own.
Failed people put new ideas down, as it challenges their often (small) intellect and ego because they didn't think of it first.
Successful people ignore trolls!

I assume there is some banter going on with this smoothie character, but since I am practicing being successful....
Minotaur26
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 20, 2015, 07:48:30 PM
Last edit: September 20, 2015, 10:07:10 PM by Minotaur26

Smoothie is no troll he's just a Monero hater, it amazes me how they try hard advertising their coin everywhere by attacking other coins with no credibility. Just today I saw how Smooth attacking Vanillacoin developer while he nor the other 29 Monero developers did shit.

Cry*p*to into forums Monero haters are just everywhere!!

Smooth, is a blunt guy but he normally speaks his mind  whether it favors his own coins or not, I think he is too strict with his definition of what is fair sometimes, but I have seen him recently moderate his views on many things. He is actually OK.

The Vanilla coin dev has a tendency to get inspiration from other people's work and not giving them credit, that includes the Bitcoin developers  and other things Dash,  Zerotime, node incentive, seriously? No recognition to Evan's work whatsoever, and that seems to be a pattern with that guy.

Our other trolls; Icebreaker is a smart guy, he clearly enjoys trolling and he has been trolling since the beginning of times and not only Dash. So I guess he gets some sort of stress relief from it.

Adam White, is just an immature idiot with borrowed opinions, life will teach him better.

That is my opinion anyway, the rivalry with Monero is silly, crypto is hard enough as it is, I wish they are successful in whatever they do.   Dash will be successful on its own merits and the Dash dev team is not going anywhere we have solid plans for the next 2 years and I am sure Dash will be around for many years to come.

smoothie
Legendary

View Profile
September 20, 2015, 07:48:50 PM

Be smart my friend, don't reject the evolution and don't touch the little girl

presumptions presumptions. more insults. Very mature.  Cheesy

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

patrolman

Activity: 447
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 20, 2015, 07:50:43 PM

People have a read below as it appears there are glaring facts about this coin that need to be made public.

snipped

This seriously reminds me of CoinHunter A.K.A. RealSolid and his Solidcoin.

The facts from your post already are public, as is the speculation. They probably make up about 1/4 of this entire thread (perhaps a slight exaggeration).

One key difference between eduffield (Evan Duffield) is that is a real, identifiable person, who appears in videos, conferences, on podcasts etc., whereas someone like CoinHunter/RealSolid hides behind a pseudonym, as do many of the other actual scammers in the cryptocurrency scene.

A key difference between Dash and a typical shit coin is that the Dash developers constantly deliver on their proposals, not 100% of the time, but not too far off. No doubt some ideas which have been proposed in the past have been discarded, but the majority of the most important ones have been delivered. One which you mention is masternode blinding, however, (for the first time) the language used in talking about the next release would have most that follow this Dash thread believing that it will in fact be delivered in the next release, and perhaps a genuine reason to be disappointed if it is not. Of course it all depends if it can be implemented in a way that doesn't compromise the security of the network and the currency. I'm sure we'll see it on testnet at least.

Step 6.
I think it's worth pointing out that step 6 in your post is ridiculous. Whether one likes the name "Superblocks" or not has nothing to do with their function. The claim that 1 person owns over 50% of all masternodes is laughable. Of course it is impossible to establish who owns exactly what percentage of masternodes (unless perhaps all masternode owners - stakeholders in this anonymous cryptocurrency - choose to make that information public and verifiable, which I doubt will happen. 50% is a significantly higher proportion than anything I've seen linked to one entity. And really, it's almost irrelevant anyway. Dash is available to buy on the markets for anyone who is interested and has the money. They can set up their own masternodes/s and reduce the proportion owned by this imaginary 50% behemoth. If they can't afford a full node they can pool their funds with others and use of the many dedicated masternode hosts which are popping up. The fact that part of the block reward is taken away from the miners, is one approach. It may not be the approach a developer who is also an important miner would take, but it appears to be valid one nonetheless, providing for incentivised full nodes and funding of proposals approved by the decentralised voting mechanism.

I noticed you did not directly address the instamine claim.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

I have in the past, as have many others.

That the instamine happened is indisputable. Perhaps what you want is for me to speculate about who got the coins, when they were sold, at what price, who to, who made masternodes with them etc.
BagHolder010

Activity: 283

Best IoT Platform Based on Blockchain

View Profile
September 20, 2015, 07:50:58 PM

Look at the class this community has to start insulting other users.  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

I don't know what is more insulting Monero developers with their gambling site + a game to be one of the most usable currency in the World or Monero haters with their developers attacking other developers who actually created some AMAZING things that made OTHER developers to copy their AMAZING work. hmmm that's a hard one

██
    ███
  █ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 █  ██

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
      ▄████████████████████▄
    ▄████████████████████████▄
   █████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀▀▀████
  ██████      ███████      █████
 █████████▌   ███████   █████████
▐█████████▌   ███████   █████████▌
████████                   ███████
▐███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄██████▌
 ██████████   ███████   █████████
  ██████▀▀▀   ███████   ▀▀▀█████
   █████      ███████      ████
    ▀████████████████████████▀
      ▀████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀

▄▄         ▄▄             ▄▄
▐██▌       ▐██▌           ███▌
▐██▌       ▐██▌     ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▌      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐██▌       ▐██▌   ▄██████████▌   ▄███████████   ▄██████████
▐█████████████▌  ███▀     ▐██▌  ▐███▀     ███  ▐███▀
▐██▌       ▐██▌ ▐██▌      ▐██▌  ███▌      ███  ███▌
▐██▌       ▐██▌  ███▄     ▐██▌  ▐███▄     ███  ▐███▄
▐██▌       ▐██▌   ▀██████████▌   ▀██████  ███   ▀██████████
▀▀         ▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██
███
███
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
 ██ 
  █

██    Whitepaper    ██
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
FacebookTwitterBitcointalk
smoothie
Legendary

View Profile
September 20, 2015, 07:51:35 PM

People have a read below as it appears there are glaring facts about this coin that need to be made public.

snipped

This seriously reminds me of CoinHunter A.K.A. RealSolid and his Solidcoin.

The facts from your post already are public, as is the speculation. They probably make up about 1/4 of this entire thread (perhaps a slight exaggeration).

One key difference between eduffield (Evan Duffield) is that is a real, identifiable person, who appears in videos, conferences, on podcasts etc., whereas someone like CoinHunter/RealSolid hides behind a pseudonym, as do many of the other actual scammers in the cryptocurrency scene.

A key difference between Dash and a typical shit coin is that the Dash developers constantly deliver on their proposals, not 100% of the time, but not too far off. No doubt some ideas which have been proposed in the past have been discarded, but the majority of the most important ones have been delivered. One which you mention is masternode blinding, however, (for the first time) the language used in talking about the next release would have most that follow this Dash thread believing that it will in fact be delivered in the next release, and perhaps a genuine reason to be disappointed if it is not. Of course it all depends if it can be implemented in a way that doesn't compromise the security of the network and the currency. I'm sure we'll see it on testnet at least.

Step 6.
I think it's worth pointing out that step 6 in your post is ridiculous. Whether one likes the name "Superblocks" or not has nothing to do with their function. The claim that 1 person owns over 50% of all masternodes is laughable. Of course it is impossible to establish who owns exactly what percentage of masternodes (unless perhaps all masternode owners - stakeholders in this anonymous cryptocurrency - choose to make that information public and verifiable, which I doubt will happen. 50% is a significantly higher proportion than anything I've seen linked to one entity. And really, it's almost irrelevant anyway. Dash is available to buy on the markets for anyone who is interested and has the money. They can set up their own masternodes/s and reduce the proportion owned by this imaginary 50% behemoth. If they can't afford a full node they can pool their funds with others and use of the many dedicated masternode hosts which are popping up. The fact that part of the block reward is taken away from the miners, is one approach. It may not be the approach a developer who is also an important miner would take, but it appears to be valid one nonetheless, providing for incentivised full nodes and funding of proposals approved by the decentralised voting mechanism.

I noticed you did not directly address the instamine claim.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

I have in the past, as have many others.

That the instamine happened is indisputable. Perhaps what you want is for me to speculate about who got the coins, when they were sold, at what price, who to, who made masternodes with them etc.

Okay so you admit that DRK was instamined?

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

smoothie
Legendary

View Profile
September 20, 2015, 07:52:34 PM

I don't know what is more insulting Monero developers with their gambling site + a game to be one of the most usable currency in the World or Monero haters with their developers attacking other developers who actually created some AMAZING things that made OTHER developers to copy their AMAZING work. hmmm that's a hard one

Who says I am advertising monero or support it rigorously?

Presumptions once again.

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

sangoku

Activity: 616
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2015, 07:55:08 PM

An old donkey pedophile seller of coins.

DΛSH is digital cash. Transactions are obscured in the blockchain, making them private from the wallet. You can send Dash to family or friends, or pay for goods or services, anywhere in the world. DΛSH Anonymous and Untraceable. The Perfect Digital Cash And The Best Way To Protect Your Privacy https://www.dashpay.io DΛSH is 59.5 times faster with syncing and updating  than Monero.
My DΛSH Address: XgF6sNzGHU58dn36WsC16no9FHct6nPeZD
smoothie
Legendary

View Profile
September 20, 2015, 07:56:23 PM

An old donkey pedophile seller of coins.

Insults ...anything else?

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

patrolman

View Profile
September 20, 2015, 07:57:18 PM

The blockchain has nothing at all to do with belief in it, or my admissions.

https://dashtalk.org/threads/the-birth-of-darkcoin.162/
smoothie
Legendary

View Profile
September 20, 2015, 07:58:21 PM
Last edit: September 20, 2015, 08:09:07 PM by smoothie

So pretty much it says:

"oops we didn't know how many coins we mined very early on"

Yeah that's a great answer to an instamine..."oops"

You didn't answer the question.

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

qwizzie
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1245

View Profile
September 20, 2015, 08:06:13 PM

Do you hear that? thats the clicks you hear when a large number of people are putting a troll on ignore.

And it wasn't even a particular interesting troll, just the same old troll techniques being used.

Learn from the past, set detailed and vivid goals for the future and live in the only moment of time over which you have any control : now
illodin

Activity: 966
Merit: 1003

View Profile
September 20, 2015, 08:14:11 PM

Success is not when you mislead people into thinking you are honest when really you are not. Instamining DRK early on for any reason and then claiming it was a fair launch is dishonest at best.

I thought it was pretty much commonly acknowledged the launch was far from perfect.

Could you give your definition of a fair launch that differs from XCoin's launch and then link to posts from established DASH community members (as I believe when you're referring to "you", you mean prominent DASH community members) claiming the launch was fair.
patrolman

View Profile
September 20, 2015, 08:15:02 PM

I thought I had just said that it happened. I'm not sure why you want me to say it again.

I won't reply again because I can see you are enjoying the attention and you are bringing nothing which hasn't already been discussed dozens of times before in this very thread.
illodin

Activity: 966
Merit: 1003

View Profile
September 20, 2015, 08:16:27 PM

I compiled the exe for Windows... no blocks yet, just a bazillion rejects.

Any chance you could upload that windows client exe? I'd be willing to throw 5k XCO at you. Just make sure it's the latest source from github

"No premine"...

yet was able to throw 5,000 XCO/DRK/DSH/whatever at someone to compile a windows binary.

Launched this coin with only Linux miner available it appears.

Which was worth 0.125 BTC a couple of weeks after the launch.

Sometimes coins take off and sometimes they don't.

The price at which it was offered has no bearing.

The mere fact that it was insta-mined is still dishonest.

It has a lot of bearing. And what the price was back then compared to what it is now, has even more bearing. It has bought you here for example. If it hadn't taken off you wouldn't be here complaining about it.
smoothie
Legendary

View Profile
September 20, 2015, 08:21:43 PM

I thought I had just said that it happened. I'm not sure why you want me to say it again.

I won't reply again because I can see you are enjoying the attention and you are bringing nothing which hasn't already been discussed dozens of times before in this very thread.

Nice try but you actually did not answer my question. I wanted to be clear on that. You ignored it and posted a link.

Now that I got your answer I can pin you down on we can now move forward.

Do you think that someone just makes an "oops" mistake then goes on to not relaunch the coin given the unfair distribution?

Does that not sound questionable at all?

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

Pages: « 1 ... 5141 5142 5143 5144 5145 5146 5147 5148 5149 5150 5151 5152 5153 5154 5155 5156 5157 5158 5159 5160 5161 5162 5163 5164 5165 5166 5167 5168 5169 5170 5171 5172 5173 5174 5175 5176 5177 5178 5179 5180 5181 5182 5183 5184 5185 5186 5187 5188 5189 5190 [5191] 5192 5193 5194 5195 5196 5197 5198 5199 5200 5201 5202 5203 5204 5205 5206 5207 5208 5209 5210 5211 5212 5213 5214 5215 5216 5217 5218 5219 5220 5221 5222 5223 5224 5225 5226 5227 5228 5229 5230 5231 5232 5233 5234 5235 5236 5237 5238 5239 5240 5241 ... 7012 »
  Print  

Jump to: