Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 01:35:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 [574] 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 ... 7012 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][DASH] Dash (dash.org) | First Self-Funding Self-Governing Crypto Currency  (Read 9722547 times)
TanteStefana

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

The Future Of Work

View Profile
March 29, 2014, 08:10:46 PM

Old darkcoin (xcoin) wallet won't sync? Sent my coins from it to new wallet but new wallet has not received them

1.  Make sure/ certain, you have your old wallet.dat file backed up!!!!
2.  close your NEW wallet
3.  Drop your wallet.dat from your old wallet into the new wallet's darkcoin file (in AppData/roaming/darkcoin for windows vista and 7 (and?)
4.  start the wallet application and you should see your money in there unless it somehow got sent, which I don't believe could have happened.

you defend them what does that say about you ? i bet your happy about life making such cash very money much lambo'z !!

why didn't you just post i am ugly and my mother dresses me funny ? is replying about the coins tech specs over your head son ?

Wow, another one for the ignore list.  I've been on a lot of forums, but have ignored one person before I came here.  I think this is the 4th or 5th person I've ignored!

What do you mean?
Don't know what you mean

I consider myself a very tolerant person.  Yet I've had to put so many people on ignore because they're so annoying and stupid, attention seeking FUD spreading waste of space.  If I don't, I'll go down the angry well, and I don't like drowning in that well.  I'd rather drown in the well of love and happiness Cheesy

█ ANN THREAD █
﹝Whitepaper﹞
【BLACKBOX OS】
The Future of Work. Decentralized.
TELEGRAM﹞﹝FACEBOOK
TWITTERYOUTUBE
TanteStefana

The Future Of Work

View Profile
March 29, 2014, 08:12:17 PM

Check this podcast out:

http://freakonomics.com/2014/03/27/why-everybody-who-doesnt-hate-bitcoin-loves-it-a-new-freakonomics-radio-podcast/

In it there's this quote:

Milton Friedman in 1999: “The internet is going to be one of the major forces for reducing the role of government. The one thing that is missing is a reliable e-cash, a method by which on the internet you can transfer funds from A to B anonymously.”

All aboard!

Cool, will download Smiley

█ ANN THREAD █
﹝Whitepaper﹞
【BLACKBOX OS】
TELEGRAM﹞﹝FACEBOOK
TWITTERYOUTUBE
coins101
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 29, 2014, 08:14:35 PM

I fell this coin is hard to mining for me Sad Sad

Really?  My hash rate goes from 700 to 1 gh/s and I'm still getting about 3/4 of a coin a day, I think.  This is a recent drop, before the difficulty was so high, more around 300-350, I was getting 1 per day, which was, what? about 75 cents a day.  Seemed rather good to me?

I'm fighting a variable share rate as the network hash rate and difficulty has gone up. not sure what is causing it. miners keep getting stuck and need restarting to start submitting work. might have to put in some que rules.

anyone know why share rate is ok on starting a miner and it falls off a cliff after about 10 - 20 minutes?

getting about 50% less than a few days ago. By the end of the year, that could be the difference between a cheap brand new Ferrari and a really expensive old classic one.
TanteStefana

The Future Of Work

View Profile
March 29, 2014, 08:16:12 PM

I made a post about the origins of Darkcoin, for anyone that is interested:

https://www.darkcointalk.org/threads/the-birth-of-darkcoin.162/

I've only  just started reading this, but I think it WONDERFUL that you gave us more of your background etc... in your own words.  It's really great to be able to "get to know" our developer.  I know you are busy, so thanks for doing that, and also, please get the GPU miners on the front page, LOL   Grin  Cheesy  Grin

█ ANN THREAD █
﹝Whitepaper﹞
【BLACKBOX OS】
TELEGRAM﹞﹝FACEBOOK
TWITTERYOUTUBE
coins101
Legendary

View Profile
March 29, 2014, 08:16:42 PM

I consider myself a very tolerant person.  Yet I've had to put so many people on ignore because they're so annoying and stupid, attention seeking FUD spreading waste of space.  If I don't, I'll go down the angry well, and I don't like drowning in that well.  I'd rather drown in the well of love and happiness Cheesy

Hello, can you see me or am I on the banned list?

Grin
AngusCanine
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

To weird to live To rare to die

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2014, 08:58:54 PM

noooo my computer doesn't show up in teamviewer anymore and I'm still 2 days away from home now I'll lose out on 2 DRK Undecided  Grin

I got 222 stuck in limbo, old dark coin wallet wont sync and I sent coins to new wallet but never received them
CHAOSiTEC
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1002

View Profile
March 29, 2014, 09:00:21 PM

noooo my computer doesn't show up in teamviewer anymore and I'm still 2 days away from home now I'll lose out on 2 DRK Undecided  Grin

I got 222 stuck in limbo, old dark coin wallet wont sync and I sent coins to new wallet but never received them

i can fix it for you, check my trust, and you will see ive done it before

node-vps.com - Tron / Masternode hosting services
TanteStefana

The Future Of Work

View Profile
March 29, 2014, 09:08:18 PM

Really?  My hash rate goes from 700 to 1 gh/s and I'm still getting about 3/4 of a coin a day, I think.  This is a recent drop, before the difficulty was so high, more around 300-350, I was getting 1 per day, which was, what? about 75 cents a day.  Seemed rather good to me?

I'm fighting a variable share rate as the network hash rate and difficulty has gone up. not sure what is causing it. miners keep getting stuck and need restarting to start submitting work. might have to put in some que rules.

anyone know why share rate is ok on starting a miner and it falls off a cliff after about 10 - 20 minutes?

getting about 50% less than a few days ago. By the end of the year, that could be the difference between a cheap brand new Ferrari and a really expensive old classic one.

LOL

Yah, my total hash rate varies so much, I think, because I'm running a bunch of small things together. 8 cpu cores (older) and 2 GPU's  So often the miners aren't find anything, just the GPU's which find shares a little more consistently.  I'm surer there are ways to optimize things but I have no clue.

█ ANN THREAD █
﹝Whitepaper﹞
【BLACKBOX OS】
TELEGRAM﹞﹝FACEBOOK
TWITTERYOUTUBE
TanteStefana

The Future Of Work

View Profile
March 29, 2014, 09:09:27 PM

Hello, can you see me or am I on the banned list?

Grin

Hello, I can see you, did I miss something?  You don't want to yell at me do you?  LOL

█ ANN THREAD █
﹝Whitepaper﹞
【BLACKBOX OS】
TELEGRAM﹞﹝FACEBOOK
TWITTERYOUTUBE
TanteStefana

The Future Of Work

View Profile
March 29, 2014, 09:11:18 PM

noooo my computer doesn't show up in teamviewer anymore and I'm still 2 days away from home now I'll lose out on 2 DRK Undecided  Grin

CHAOSiTEC is very trustworthy.  Have you tried my suggestion to put your old wallet.dat file with a fresh install?  -always back it up first though!!!

█ ANN THREAD █
﹝Whitepaper﹞
【BLACKBOX OS】
TELEGRAM﹞﹝FACEBOOK
TWITTERYOUTUBE
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
March 29, 2014, 09:15:31 PM

congrats on insulting me endlessly because i highlighted how much of the coin is just like others.. aka: a clone.

butthurt much ? Source code don't lie kids trolling or not.. which i am not just stating the obvious and verifiable and ya'll gotta play dumb games about it.

being a cheer leader doesn't mean your better at c++ than me sorry neither does insulting me like a 10 tear old child.
i'm busy eating now but i think i will go grab the source code and compare it to the million code bases i have already.
then i can screenshot the recycled / copied code so you guys can't keep arguing calling me a poo poo face...

blow a coin cloner or your a troll ? lol i already knew that Wink this ain't my first dance lol
Wow you're a strange dude. I remember everyone hating you on the cryptsy troll box when they had one. No one here would have a problem with what you are saying if you could provide the evidence you say you can. The fact that you can't speaks volumes. The whole 'Trust me children I know what I am saying' schtick is tiresome.

maybe drop it and quit egging me on or i will put you in your place.. my track record speaks for it's self i almost always "put up"

you guys are being delusional cheerleaders and fanboys and trying to reason with any of you in the slightest is pretty much pointless.. your blind period.
and i have the experience from inspecting and watching coin after coin go down here and inspecting miners and coin source long before most of you got here,
kissing coin cloners ass's.. if i was wrong one of YOU would have "put up" putting me in my place but what has happened actually
is 3 of the negative points i made was confirmed by you guys after.. so i have already put up or i should say you guys have for me lol

what part of source code don't lie don't you lippy fanboys don't get ?

this must be the first coin that is flooded with noobs kissing ass that never looked at anything other than where is the download link to double click..
it's not like we don't see the exact same routine here on any other coin (no matter how clearly scammy or by whom)
but but but.. this one is different i swaerz !!! honest'z !!111ONE

mmkkk ..whatever kids carry on playing recess is almost over though

FUD first & ask questions later™
CHAOSiTEC
Legendary

View Profile
March 29, 2014, 09:19:27 PM
Last edit: March 29, 2014, 09:46:26 PM by CHAOSiTEC

congrats on insulting me endlessly because i highlighted how much of the coin is just like others.. aka: a clone.

butthurt much ? Source code don't lie kids trolling or not.. which i am not just stating the obvious and verifiable and ya'll gotta play dumb games about it.

being a cheer leader doesn't mean your better at c++ than me sorry neither does insulting me like a 10 tear old child.
i'm busy eating now but i think i will go grab the source code and compare it to the million code bases i have already.
then i can screenshot the recycled / copied code so you guys can't keep arguing calling me a poo poo face...

blow a coin cloner or your a troll ? lol i already knew that Wink this ain't my first dance lol
Wow you're a strange dude. I remember everyone hating you on the cryptsy troll box when they had one. No one here would have a problem with what you are saying if you could provide the evidence you say you can. The fact that you can't speaks volumes. The whole 'Trust me children I know what I am saying' schtick is tiresome.

isnt it cute, every time we ask a troll for the proofs, they either wont, or they show fabricated proofs, or they snip something out of its real context, and when we highlight the error, they call os fanboys and say we cant even reconise the truth when its in front of us. yet, no real proof has been shown,

as ive stated earlier, doesnt matter what coin you take, they are all a copy from bitcoin source, so its easy just to call an alt a clone...

litecoin is a clone too....

read my comment above.. since you seem not to want to answer that one, i even highlighted it so that you can better read it..

well lets see, what makes vertcoin so special since your mining that one..

scrypt n-factor so diff algo than litecoin .. almost, its just readjustment of scrypt over time... so clone

what else is so special about vertcoin.. oohhhh i got it... the coin creator has the same name as the coin ... wow .. nothing new there

anything else?

anything??

Lets see

X11  - so instead of using the few algos that quark was using, lets strenghten it with more, to push asics further into the future..

yeah yeah i know, most be bad according to you, we do want those asics in .. or..

we tried kgw, same as vertcoin is using.... we found bugs in it, and figured that it doesnt work as smoothly as we would like, so we build from the idea, added logic to it that is used in other industries, and tata... works better and is closer to target....

yeah i know must be bad, we are actually doing the right thing here, evolution....

and .. omg .. we all know THE REAL NAME of the developer, that most be bad too... especially since he is now working FULL TIME on enhancing the coin

ive checked vertcoin changes on github, really come one, if you pretend that to be real inovation...

lets try with darkcoin...  nice long list... and when darksend get opensourced... start counting... you will give up before your done

so my quess is, you figured you got in too late and now think you can talk the coin down...

luke997

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 29, 2014, 09:38:50 PM

you guys are being delusional cheerleaders and fanboys and trying to reason with any of you in the slightest is pretty much pointless.. your blind period.
and i have the experience from inspecting and watching coin after coin go down here and inspecting miners and coin source long before most of you got here,
kissing coin cloners ass's.. if i was wrong one of YOU would have "put up" putting me in my place but what has happened actually
is 3 of the negative points i made was confirmed by you guys after.. so i have already put up or i should say you guys have for me lol

You are acting like an arrogant, all knowing oracle, master of C++, cryptocurrency etc. trying to explain everyone else - who you deem as inferior, dumb, fan boys etc. - how all the altcoins are clones, scams etc.
If you are as good as you say you are, why not develop something or help others, rather than wasting your and others time on pointless discussion and false accusations?
Evan has done more in several months than you did since joining bitcointalk (and will ever do - my educated guess).

Either be constructive or pack your bags before getting any more annoying than you already are.
coins101
Legendary

View Profile
March 29, 2014, 09:48:18 PM

LOL

Yah, my total hash rate varies so much, I think, because I'm running a bunch of small things together. 8 cpu cores (older) and 2 GPU's  So often the miners aren't find anything, just the GPU's which find shares a little more consistently.  I'm surer there are ways to optimize things but I have no clue.

I'm hoping this will fix it...but lets see what happens over the next few hours...it's beer o'clock.

--expiry 20 --scan-time 10 --queue 0 --no-submit-stale
Simcom

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 29, 2014, 09:55:44 PM

Still no workout for the R9 290 problem.
Still 60 Darkcoin Bounty.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=475795.msg5944514#msg5944514

I have many 290s and have never encountered this problem :/
TanteStefana

The Future Of Work

View Profile
March 29, 2014, 10:11:19 PM
Last edit: March 29, 2014, 10:23:55 PM by TanteStefana

I'm hoping this will fix it...but lets see what happens over the next few hours...it's beer o'clock.

Well, I just read this, and though 'I'll give this a try too', then looked at my miner, and it was all stuck.  So, Maybe this is just what I need right now, LOL.  Wish I had thought to note the errors, now I can't remember Tongue  I'll report back after a bit Smiley

Wow, it's doing great so far, reporting better hash/s than my miner (186 vs 224 on my pool's website)  Thanks  Cheesy

█ ANN THREAD █
﹝Whitepaper﹞
【BLACKBOX OS】
TELEGRAM﹞﹝FACEBOOK
TWITTERYOUTUBE
splawik21
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005

DASH is the future of crypto payments!

View Profile
March 29, 2014, 10:54:21 PM

Well, I just read this, and though 'I'll give this a try too', then looked at my miner, and it was all stuck.  So, Maybe this is just what I need right now, LOL.  Wish I had thought to note the errors, now I can't remember Tongue  I'll report back after a bit Smiley

Wow, it's doing great so far, reporting better hash/s than my miner (186 vs 224 on my pool's website)  Thanks  Cheesy

U use these for gpus right? for cpu shouldn`t work right?

BE SMART, USE DASH ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
CHAOSiTEC
Legendary

View Profile
March 29, 2014, 11:00:25 PM

correct

coins101
Legendary

View Profile
March 29, 2014, 11:13:10 PM

correct

Miners are all still getting stuck. stop/start sgminer is the only thing that gets the work and the share rate going.

This must be having an impact on the pools?
humanitee

Activity: 1302
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 29, 2014, 11:35:14 PM

You are acting like an arrogant, all knowing oracle, master of C++, cryptocurrency etc. trying to explain everyone else - who you deem as inferior, dumb, fan boys etc. - how all the altcoins are clones, scams etc.
If you are as good as you say you are, why not develop something or help others, rather than wasting your and others time on pointless discussion and false accusations?
Evan has done more in several months than you did since joining bitcointalk (and will ever do - my educated guess).

Either be constructive or pack your bags before getting any more annoying than you already are.

This guy is Anonymint v2.0.

"Hey my cryptocurrency which is coming out <insert uncertainty here> will address all these problems by <insert cloudy description here>, to give you a hint. It will also stop GPU mining entirely by <insert other bullshit here that never materializes>. The trick is <some allusion to CPU technology> which will <insert generic hype statement>. As the world's smartest man and <insert ego> I know this is possible. Have you seen how long I've been around? I've been on forums for some other shit and dick measured there for years, doing <insert glass of egojuice here>."

Sadly for Anonymint v2.0, he lacks the grammar and technical knowledge of v1.0 .

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄ █▄▄
▄▄          ▀▀████▄  ██▄
█████▄            ▀█████  ██▄
▄█████████           ▀█████ ███▄
▄█████████▀▀           ▀█████ ███▄
▄███  █████             ▀█████ ████
███  █████                █████ ████
███ █████                  ████  ████
███ █████                ▄████  ████
███ █████                ███████████
▀██ █████▄                █████████
▀██ ██████▄                ▀█████
▀██ ███████                  ▀▀▀
▀██ ██████▄▄                 
▀██ ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀▀ █████████████████▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀

Fast, Secure, and Fully

DecentralizeTrading
BACKED BY:
─────────────────────────
BINANCE
─────── LAB
&█████████████████████████████████ █  ███
█▀    ▀█  ███▀▀▀▀▀████████  ████▀▀███▀ █
█  █████    ▄▄▄▄▄  █  ▀  █    ███  █  ██
█▄    ▀█  ██       █  ▄███  ██████   ███
█████  █  ██  ███  █  ████  ████  ▄  ███
█▄    ▄█▄  ▄█▄     ▀  ████▄  ▄█   ██  ██
████████████████████████████████████████

Whitepaper
 Medium
Reddit
Pages: « 1 ... 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 [574] 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 ... 7012 »
  Print  

Jump to: