Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 01:24:07 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 [584] 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 ... 7012 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][DASH] Dash (dash.org) | First Self-Funding Self-Governing Crypto Currency  (Read 9722705 times)
agx.io

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 04:07:54 AM

Darkcoin Community: Big changes at agx.io this weekend! We hope you'll come check them out and trade DRK/BTC. We have promotions on DGB, NOBL, and VC markets also (shown below).

Thanks,

- The Austin Global Team

Find us at:
agx.io
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=507474
bitcointalk handles: "agx.io," "AustinGlobal"
twitter.com/AustinGlobalX
austinglobal.tumblr.com

naxin

Activity: 170
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 05:02:48 AM

Darkcoin Community: Big changes at agx.io this weekend! We hope you'll come check them out and trade DRK/BTC. We have promotions on DGB, NOBL, and VC markets also (shown below).

Thanks,

- The Austin Global Team

Find us at:
agx.io
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=507474
bitcointalk handles: "agx.io," "AustinGlobal"
twitter.com/AustinGlobalX
austinglobal.tumblr.com

Do you have an API? I looked around your site and couldn't find anything about it.
TanteStefana

Activity: 280

The Future Of Work

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 05:19:42 AM

The anti-Darkcoin FUD is at an all time high. There is hoonsukmom's another runaway child going rampant in the Alt subforum

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=276866;sa=showPosts

You know what would be funny?  If when these threads are created, nobody showed up to challenge them.  They could sit there making up FUD to their hearts content, and then they'd get so bored listening to each other, it'd actually be hilarious!

█ ANN THREAD █
﹝Whitepaper﹞
【BLACKBOX OS】
The Future of Work. Decentralized.
TELEGRAM﹞﹝FACEBOOK
TWITTERYOUTUBE
CHAOSiTEC
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1002

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 05:49:26 AM

Lotterymining is proud to introduce the next stage:

http://dice.lotterymining.com

node-vps.com - Tron / Masternode hosting services
alison03

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

★Trash&Burn [TBC/TXB]★

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 05:53:45 AM

Hey guys, first off. Love this coin, love all you guys putting all the hard work i love everything but I need someone to help me out here.

I have a really big amount of darks, ive been non stop buying with the daily profits i get from trading btc so i buy around 100 a day, its been 1month now so i have a decent amount of darks and im loving this coin because it seems to be stable with a great future.

This is my concern. I am seeing a trend, people are cashing out btc and getting the fk out of this whole currency system.

This makes me feel like cashing out the thousands I have and closing the books. Although i really want to see a future in this coin, I am wondering if this whole virtual currency is gonna die and if Darkcoin was simply too late to join the race.

Please make me change my mind because I really want to buy this condo and start my life but if this rises I would be lightyears ahead for my age than just a simple condo.

Mixed emotions fellas, fuarkkk

Honestly, I don't think anything can stop crypto currency now.  The cat is  out of the bag.  But people do tend to freak out at every bit of news.  It may go down farther, it may suddenly jump up again, I don't know, but I don't think Bitcoin will die, and I do think Darkcoin will eventually be #1.  but what YOU should do, I couldn't say.  Perhaps only leave in what you can afford to wait for?

That's what is hard for me, being totally new. This is the first major dip I've seen/been a part of, whereas people who've been around for a while may feel more comfortable that it'll probably go back up. My first instinct is to cash out (I don't have a lot invested so it's not money, just get the maybe irrational panicky feeling of seeing the red) but I'm hanging on. 
TanteStefana

The Future Of Work

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 06:04:12 AM

That's what is hard for me, being totally new. This is the first major dip I've seen/been a part of, whereas people who've been around for a while may feel more comfortable that it'll probably go back up. My first instinct is to cash out (I don't have a lot invested so it's not money, just get the maybe irrational panicky feeling of seeing the red) but I'm hanging on. 

Oh yah, it's a major roller coaster for certain.  A day trader's dream I suppose, LOL.  I suspect when people get more used to cryptos it will settle down.  But even the stock market jumps at bits of news all the time as well, yet then it bounces back again.  I'm a long-term kind of person, so I don't even look too hard at the current prices.  It would probably drive me nuts, LOL.

█ ANN THREAD █
﹝Whitepaper﹞
【BLACKBOX OS】
TELEGRAM﹞﹝FACEBOOK
TWITTERYOUTUBE
AlexGR
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1049

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 06:13:59 AM

was there a wiki for darkcoin in english?

Work in progress: http://wiki.darkcoin.eu/
alison03

Activity: 294

★Trash&Burn [TBC/TXB]★

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 06:18:51 AM

Oh yah, it's a major roller coaster for certain.  A day trader's dream I suppose, LOL.  I suspect when people get more used to cryptos it will settle down.  But even the stock market jumps at bits of news all the time as well, yet then it bounces back again.  I'm a long-term kind of person, so I don't even look too hard at the current prices.  It would probably drive me nuts, LOL.

haha yeah, and I definitely don't have the nerve to day trade so I suppose I'm in it for the long haul too (and probably need to stop fixating on these boards and the charts 24/7) haha!  Grin
HooDude

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 06:35:29 AM

I am trying to mine this coin ever since sph-sgminer came out with X11 OpenCL GPU mining support. And it proved to be really difficult to do it effectively and reasonably. But I think I am on track now, only small tweaks might come from here.

And now I just realized that my 3x290 + 1x290X rig (used to be one more 290X but that one recently burned out Tongue) takes out 1/15 of the whole network speed. Cheesy
I guess I could easily mine it directly without the help of a pool (may be I actually will, just because that feels better for me for some reason I can't shape into words). And now I miss my 5. card even more.

Scrypt ASIC is on our doorsteps and Litecoin doesn't wish to adapt (follows BTC which I think is very ironic after it's main feature was to get rid of the BTC ASIC, but now it welcomes it's own ASIC...).
Vertcoin tried but also failed in my eyes (their N factor scaling it still too light, it won't take too much time and effort until a scrypt ASIC will be able to mine that as well).

And even if it will prove to be comparably easy to create an ASIC for X11, there is still something about DarkCoin which I think will make it unique between these third generation (post- SHA2 and Scrypt(N)) coins. Not just DarkSend, or DGW, but the whole feeling around it. Cool

I think this could easily be the next most popular coin in the BTC, LTC/DOGE, DRK/?, VTC/? line in less than a year. So, I think this coin will be the first after BTC which I won't immediately exchange for BTC or EUR but keep (most of it) on a paper wallet.

So, if you are on auto-sell, don't worry about my 1/15 claim of the net speed just now.

So then my 2x290x rig must make up 1/30 of the whole network speed right?

Lawl. Nub.
Gates123

Activity: 51

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 06:55:31 AM

Go and read his threads... He is the DEV for BUNNYCOIN. LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Go to page 45 of his posts. When he released it he quit his job! People were making fun of him, and the rest of his threads became angry. He is just a little boy who got rejected, and now he`s lashing out. Fucking hilarious! GO AND READ THE THREADS!
goin2mars

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 07:09:17 AM

Go and read his threads... He is the DEV for BUNNYCOIN. LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Go to page 45 of his posts. When he released it he quit his job! People were making fun of him, and the rest of his threads became angry. He is just a little boy who got rejected, and now he`s lashing out. Fucking hilarious! GO AND READ THE THREADS!

Soo . . I'm a little confused. That guy was trolling a long time ago. I thought it would be wierd that you'd respond now and not even requote . . so I looked at your posts bc someone already said this in this thread.

Are you a real person? It looks like you just copy and paste other peoples comments . .

Or am I going crazy? Just seems wierd b/c you have like one post in every coins thread and it's usually a one liner.
AlexGR
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1049

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 07:12:46 AM

Soo . . I'm a little confused. That guy was trolling a long time ago. I thought it would be wierd that you'd respond now and not even requote . . so I looked at your posts bc someone already said this in this thread.

Are you a real person? It looks like you just copy and paste other peoples comments . .

Something is going on in general with weird messages, broken english, three sentences that are repeated by multiple user ids that say the same etc. It reminds me of the carbon/copy comments on chinese online shops in which the products are rated by "clients", all saying the same, in the same broken way.
goin2mars

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 07:15:27 AM

Something is going on in general with weird messages, broken english, three sentences that are repeated by multiple user ids that say the same etc. It reminds me of the carbon/copy comments on chinese online shops in which the products are rated by "clients", all saying the same, in the same broken way.

Got it. I must have half-realized this before because this is the first time I've actually paid attention and feel like 99% sure I've read the comment before.

Thanks for confirming me for not crazy . . looks like bitcointalk needs captchas now . . the post bots are for real.
TanteStefana

The Future Of Work

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 07:23:36 AM

haha yeah, and I definitely don't have the nerve to day trade so I suppose I'm in it for the long haul too (and probably need to stop fixating on these boards and the charts 24/7) haha!  Grin

I gotta say, once in a while, I tell myself I need to go "out there" and see what's happening, and I just spent an hour looking at the announcement forum.  It's nothing short of hilarious and frightening at the same time!  Ugh!  My husband says I should find a more profitable coin to mine so I can buy drk, but frankly I don't see one I'd trust to be around when I'm ready to sell, LOL.

Nah, I stay here.  If nothing else, I support the hash.

█ ANN THREAD █
﹝Whitepaper﹞
【BLACKBOX OS】
TELEGRAM﹞﹝FACEBOOK
TWITTERYOUTUBE
Schwede65

Activity: 309

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 08:06:22 AM

here is my suggestion for the drk-logo(s)

have a closer look at the logo-discussion:

https://www.darkcointalk.org/threads/logo-discussion.105/
LimLims

Activity: 1204
Merit: 272

1xbit.com

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2014, 08:13:33 AM

FWIW that emotional response to get out when it seems to be crashing (and vice versa) is exactly how the majority of people lose money to the profitable traders. Most people who day trade lose money. To become a profitable trader, a large part of it is mental training so that you resist those emotions and urges, and in many cases do the opposite of what the majority of people are doing. It takes time & practice, and you can expect to make costly mistakes initially, that's how you learn. So yeah, not trying to discourage, more saying that based on what you're describing, that's very normal for investors/traders who are new to the game.

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
BET NOW
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
LimLims

Activity: 1204
Merit: 272

1xbit.com

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2014, 08:16:42 AM

have a closer look at the logo-discussion at:

I think these are awesome, Schwede. You have some great skills with graphic design.

One thing -- do you think the 'd' could be emphasised a bit more?

Also if you want to be in the running for the logo competition payout, you'll have to submit your design on designcrowd: http://jobs.designcrowd.com/job.aspx?id=469921

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
BET NOW
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
Schwede65

Activity: 309

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 08:27:43 AM

have a closer look at the logo-discussion at:

I think these are awesome, Schwede. You have some great skills with graphic design.

One thing -- do you think the 'd' could be emphasised a bit more?

Also if you want to be in the running for the logo competition payout, you'll have to submit your design on designcrowd: http://jobs.designcrowd.com/job.aspx?id=469921

thanks for the link!
smns

Activity: 37

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 08:36:10 AM

What a creepy story  Shocked
goin2mars

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 08:38:50 AM

What a creepy story  Shocked

Very creepy. Imagine walking into that for the first time. Really one of the only reasons I felt confident enough to ask if it was a real person is that I've seen it happen in a couple different forums. Literally entire threads with nothing but bot converstions and poor bastards that chime in only to be ignored and not know why.
Pages: « 1 ... 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 [584] 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 ... 7012 »
  Print  

Jump to: