Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 08:11:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1947 1948 1949 1950 1951 1952 1953 1954 1955 1956 1957 1958 1959 1960 1961 1962 1963 1964 1965 1966 1967 1968 1969 1970 1971 1972 1973 1974 1975 1976 1977 1978 1979 1980 1981 1982 1983 1984 1985 1986 1987 1988 1989 1990 1991 1992 1993 1994 1995 1996 [1997] 1998 1999 2000 2001 2002 2003 2004 2005 2006 2007 2008 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015 2016 2017 2018 2019 2020 2021 2022 2023 2024 2025 2026 2027 2028 2029 2030 2031 2032 2033 2034 2035 2036 2037 2038 2039 2040 2041 2042 2043 2044 2045 2046 2047 ... 7012 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][DASH] Dash (dash.org) | First Self-Funding Self-Governing Crypto Currency  (Read 9722547 times)
camosoul

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

www.OroCoin.co

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2014, 06:03:37 PM

Has anyone looked at Vitalik Buterin's recent article on Bitcoin centralization? Might be worth considering some of his suggestions. One of his solutions to asics was to use a pool of about 1000 algorithms that would randomly switch. With such an implementation, designing an asic would be rendered impractical.
Resisting ASICs is a non-issue.

DRK has a good format for it. Too much difficulty, wildly variable, recalculating on every block, not every ~2 weeks. If ASICs are made for X11, they will have to be cheap and delivered on-time to be involved with DRK. I like the USB stick ASIC idea. Would be cool for DRK.

If you don't adopt ASICs, then a well-funded private entity with no concern for cost, who's only intent is to destroy the coin, can make their own ASIC and drop "The Bomb" on DRK by having wild hashpower. Government. Trillions of dollars in extorted inflatable money and they do not like competition... They'll waste a few million bucks to destroy a hash network, no problem...

How much money did the guv spend on the atom bomb? Was it profitable? Did it pay for itself? No. They'll spend billions to destroy something they view as a threat to their power, because it isn't their money anyway...

Resisting ASICs only ensures that your coin will die. You have to control ASICs and that's what DRK does. A $100 USB stick that outpaces a GPU by several orders of magnitude and uses a tiny fraction of the power is a win for everyone. MORE distribution. No change in power bill. No flaky drivers. Plug-and-play. Still play your games. Massive hashpower increase for the network. No one can make "The Bomb."

.OROCOIN.
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█
  █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
  █

█
  █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
  █

█
  █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
  █
georgem
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1007

spreadcoin.info

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2014, 06:04:52 PM

Not vulgar, but nowhere near gratuitous enough... ;-) If it doesn't make Feminazis immediately resort to physical violence, I'm not happy...

The logo should be involved, not merely present...

I prefer Brunettes (any race) that look like they spend 8 hours a day at the gym and are not afraid of what Feminazis might say about implants. ;-)

yes, yes, but today super mario already took away all my "gif" time. More to follow tomorrow. ;-)

PS: please always reinforce your suggestions with small donations... ;-)

camosoul

www.OroCoin.co

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2014, 06:08:17 PM

reinforce your suggestions with small donations... ;-)
Try and stop me, I dare you. ;-) Oh, wait, darksend isn't working... Guess that'll stop me...

.OROCOIN.

█
  █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
  █

█
  █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
  █

█
  █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
  █
georgem
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1007

spreadcoin.info

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2014, 06:09:13 PM

Try and stop me, I dare you. ;-)
I double dare you to put your money where your mouth is. :-D

Also:
She's cleary starring at the logo, dude!

camosoul

www.OroCoin.co

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2014, 06:13:47 PM

Try and stop me, I dare you. ;-)
I double dare you to put your money where your mouth is. :-D

Also:
She's cleary starring at the logo, dude!
It should be slippery, or bouncing, somehow involved with that which makes us testosterone addicts happy... It could be a tattoo, or clothing, or a hair clip, or pasties, or eyeballs, or...

Still trying to make darksend work...

I know several someones who would wear DRK body paint... Now that's a promo image...

.OROCOIN.

█
  █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
  █

█
  █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
  █

█
  █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
  █
shojayxt
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 06:16:11 PM

I obviously can't read or I'd know this troll attempt doesn't make sense.
Why do you assume that they must be different people?

Masternode holders ARE ALSO the most active darkcoin miners.
Even if mining alone is not profitable.... why should a masternode holder not also be a miner himself?

Suddenly makes the whole endeavour seem VERY profitable, doesn't it?
C'mon man, don't quote the trolls...

You are pretty funny.  Changing peoples posts when you quote them.

You think you're pretty clever don't you?  

I would engage in your pathetic childish behavior but since you are basically a nobody I'll let you continue on with your ignorance and sickening attacks on others.  

It must really suck to be you.  But hey, you're a big Darkcoin holder.  Whoop dee doo.

Based on your post history, you're invested in coins that are basically DOA. I highly doubt that you're doing better than Camosoul. Certainly not in the cognition department.

I'm invested in coins that are DOA?  Is the DRK I'm holding DOA?  Is the Monero I mined in the beginning and have sold off to the tune of 70+ btc while still holding a quite substantial chunk DOA?  Same thing with BBR.  I have been doing very well with regards to what coins I mine and other coins I invest in.  While people like you were too busy brainwashed by the cult of Darkcoin.  People have been making money hand over fist on other coins.  I sold most of my Darkcoin at the peak and have since continued to make money off of it by buying it for lower than what I sell it for.

I'm not in a competition with a worthless piece of garbage like camosoul.  And I don't think he needs you coming out to defend him.  He's quite capable of that himself.  What I wonder is why you felt the need to inject yourself into someone else's pointless internet squabble.
Brilliantrocket

Activity: 826

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 06:20:01 PM

In either case, an entity with the will and resources could create hashpower in secret. It would just be more difficult with an even playing field (cpu/gpu). I don't think there's a solution to this problem as of yet. Asics only become problematic when manufacturers decide to mine, rather than sell. Look at KNC.
Jacques de Molay

Activity: 339
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 06:20:10 PM

DrkPool.com Shutting Down

We have reason to believe someone unauthorized has gained access to the server. As soon as I found out I took all of the money off the server and database backups so I could pay our users their balances. The funds are being stored at a secure location and I have access to final totals for all users on the server. Sorry for any inconvenience but I figured this is the safest way to deal with an issue like this.

-Evan

http://www.drkpool.com

This team and coin Just cant be trusted at all, the insta mining from the devs/lack of windows gui at launch (effectively rulling out a fair launch) masternode issues (remember that dumbfuck who knew nothing of internet security and lost his dark on his shitnode that doesnt work) - the fact this coin is not one bit anonymous yet makes the claim in the thread title as first anonymous coin - lol

Its pretty clear these so called "devs" have a lot to learn, if they were half as good you guys wouldnt be waiting soo long for so little.

And now this.

There was a reason why I never trusted this coin, didnt stop me profiteering on it, as thats just it, buy early and let the morons have a circle jerk over it and raise the prices and then dump it.  Thats all dark did for me was make me money with an over inflated pump and dump scam coin that delivers very little.

The only think dark coin has delivered is so many of you oxygen theifs that are a waste of space and time.

Feel free to make up some more bullshit to make yourselves feel and look better - after all you are burning yourselves very very hard in the community.  No one really gives a shit what a dark troll has to say anymore.

Just letting you know because you guys are too stupid and blind to see it.

Ignored.

camosoul

www.OroCoin.co

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2014, 06:21:25 PM

I'm not in a competition with a worthless piece of garbage like camosoul.  And I don't think he needs you coming out to defend him.  He's quite capable of that himself.  What I wonder is why you felt the need to inject yourself into someone else's pointless internet squabble.
Aw, I'm a worthless piece of shit? Please make yet another cogent argument. Name calling is the foundation of all liberal, entitled, valid arguments, isn't it? Nothing makes it more clear that you're right and I'm wrong, eh?

You're officially unworthy of getting seen by me. Stoop any lower and I'll use giraffe shit to clean any 'you' off of me that might have dripped, then use soap and water to clean off the shit.

I don't need to defend myself from a failed and ineffective attack... So far you've done nothing but backfire... You're not a threat. You demonstrate yourself to be the nobody that you say I am... I just like helping you put yourself on display. You're a special one...

.OROCOIN.

█
  █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
  █

█
  █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
  █

█
  █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
  █
camosoul

www.OroCoin.co

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2014, 06:22:27 PM

We have reason to believe someone unauthorized has gained access to the server. As soon as I found out I took all of the money off the server and database backups so I could pay our users their balances. The funds are being stored at a secure location and I have access to final totals for all users on the server. Sorry for any inconvenience but I figured this is the safest way to deal with an issue like this.

-Evan

I'm a fucking loser troll who can't even do a good job of trolling.
Don't let the door hit ya where the good Lord split ya!

.OROCOIN.

█
  █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
  █

█
  █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
  █

█
  █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
  █
Brilliantrocket

Activity: 826

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 06:23:06 PM

I obviously can't read or I'd know this troll attempt doesn't make sense.
Why do you assume that they must be different people?

Masternode holders ARE ALSO the most active darkcoin miners.
Even if mining alone is not profitable.... why should a masternode holder not also be a miner himself?

Suddenly makes the whole endeavour seem VERY profitable, doesn't it?
C'mon man, don't quote the trolls...

You are pretty funny.  Changing peoples posts when you quote them.

You think you're pretty clever don't you?  

I would engage in your pathetic childish behavior but since you are basically a nobody I'll let you continue on with your ignorance and sickening attacks on others.  

It must really suck to be you.  But hey, you're a big Darkcoin holder.  Whoop dee doo.

Based on your post history, you're invested in coins that are basically DOA. I highly doubt that you're doing better than Camosoul. Certainly not in the cognition department.

I'm invested in coins that are DOA?  Is the DRK I'm holding DOA?  Is the Monero I mined in the beginning and have sold off to the tune of 70+ btc while still holding a quite substantial chunk DOA?  Same thing with BBR.  I have been doing very well with regards to what coins I mine and other coins I invest in.  While people like you were too busy brainwashed by the cult of Darkcoin.  People have been making money hand over fist on other coins.  I sold most of my Darkcoin at the peak and have since continued to make money off of it by buying it for lower than what I sell it for.

I'm not in a competition with a worthless piece of garbage like camosoul.  And I don't think he needs you coming out to defend him.  He's quite capable of that himself.  What I wonder is why you felt the need to inject yourself into someone else's pointless internet squabble.:-O
I was referring to the CN coins.
toknormal
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1188

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 06:23:27 PM

...load of venomous bile

Jeez. What a moronic post.

I don't know what gave you the need to vommit up all that clueless nonsense but I just hope you feel better after it.
Kai Proctor

Activity: 546

01100100 01100001 01110011 01101000

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 06:25:16 PM

And you generously come here to open our eyes...  Roll Eyes Crawl back under your rock please.
Jacques de Molay

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 06:26:09 PM

-Evan

I'm a fucking loser troll who can't even do a good job of trolling.
I am a fucking moron that is in love with dark and will not dare see anythign negative about it.

You lost the game dickhead as I am not even trolling - that is just how stupid you guys are

These are facts, and you think I am trolling.

I can see why trolling definition does mean I am making light of FACTS about the coin - you can not effectively troll if you dont have some truth.

Dark losers only have lies because they are fed them daily by their community/coin

Game. Set. Match camosoul your fucking muppet

I love how you morons tried to hide this post from your "dev" by spamming your own thread.
camosoul

www.OroCoin.co

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2014, 06:26:43 PM

In either case, an entity with the will and resources could create hashpower in secret. It would just be more difficult with an even playing field (cpu/gpu). I don't think there's a solution to this problem as of yet. Asics only become problematic when manufacturers decide to mine, rather than sell. Look at KNC.
I see a USB key ASIC as an expansion, not a contraction. They could be much cheaper and much more energy efficient. I wouldn't even need a GPU and my CPU could be left alone, while having several orders of magnitude more hashing power. More people would be mining. More distribution. No one would even care about ROI cuz $50! Most of us spend more on crap that doesn't even matter in a month. It would make mining a lot more DogeCoin-esque. You do it to help and the cost is negligible. Have you seen a 4 card R9 mining rig's price tag and it's power bill? Easier and cheaper than buying a new $250 i5 CPU, too.

The bottom line: change your idea of mining hardware. DRK guarantees that an ASIC can't be profitable or predictably delivered. There can be only one way to have an ASIC for DRK; as a commodity item just like everything else. It simply won't be a money hose. So, it would have to be cheap and energy-efficient enough that people don't really care if it is profitable. It would shift away from mining for get rich quick douchebags. Hmmm, MasterNodes...

Mine a different X11 coin with said ASIC. But then you'd only dump it for DRK anyway and the values will be in-step by then defeating the purpose... PoW is not dead. Treating it like a something-for-nothing Money Hose is.

That's why so many whiners about "masternode is hard, I'm entitled, where's my free stuffs."  Mining isn't money hose anymore no matter what you use. they hoped MN would be money hose, but they don't know how to computer, so they want MN welfare instead of doing work. Plugging in an ASIC and waiting to get blasted by the money hose is all they know how to do and it got taken away from them by their own greed.

.OROCOIN.

█
  █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
  █

█
  █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
  █

█
  █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
  █
camosoul

www.OroCoin.co

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2014, 06:28:14 PM

...load of venomous bile

I don't know what gave you the need to vommit up all that clueless nonsense but I just hope you feel better after it.
I hope he feels worse. But people with no conscience/morals rarely do. Normal people. Such gross. Much fail. Wow.

I want to build a troll farm on the moon when I get there. Oh, I won't live there... I just want the trolls to live there... Oxygen not included.

.OROCOIN.

█
  █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
  █

█
  █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
  █

█
  █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
  █
Jacques de Molay

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 06:31:03 PM

...load of venomous bile

I hope he feels worse. But people with no conscience rarely do. Normal people. Such gross. Much fail. Wow.

Hey if you dont like it, stay out of every other thread

You guys are doing the same shit in other threads

You cant have your cake and eat it too. But its whatever the real and smart people know exactly whats going on. I am sorry you guys are just too stupid and blind and being manipulated hard.

Keep hiding and fudding - its all DARK COIN has going for it.

I feel bad for you, its pretty clear you cant think for yourselves and got scammed into buying into dark and now you love it because you cant get out.

raganius

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 06:34:06 PM

Hey, my friends, please, let's stop all this fight. No one wins with that. Actually it disturbs Darkcoin thread a lot!

If you consider someone to be a troll, just ignore (and please, do not continue quoting...)

I am always here, reading your ideas, but the moments this thread reaches this level I become really disappointed and sad with you all.

I believe in DRK and those who do not believe in it, please, leave us alone, or at least make constructive arguments in order to help build, and not destroy. If we all work together we all win (remember we have a common enemy to fight, after all...)
Kai Proctor

Activity: 546

01100100 01100001 01110011 01101000

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 06:35:19 PM

That's a XC supporter. A shame for that coin. That's the only way they want to attract investors ?
toknormal
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1188

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 06:39:50 PM

Dark losers only have lies because they are fed them daily by their community/coin

So you're an XC fanboy with 50 posts to your name that excels at cynicism.

yet again XC is kicking everyone's ass

LoL !!! Did you mention something about "losers" ?
Pages: « 1 ... 1947 1948 1949 1950 1951 1952 1953 1954 1955 1956 1957 1958 1959 1960 1961 1962 1963 1964 1965 1966 1967 1968 1969 1970 1971 1972 1973 1974 1975 1976 1977 1978 1979 1980 1981 1982 1983 1984 1985 1986 1987 1988 1989 1990 1991 1992 1993 1994 1995 1996 [1997] 1998 1999 2000 2001 2002 2003 2004 2005 2006 2007 2008 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015 2016 2017 2018 2019 2020 2021 2022 2023 2024 2025 2026 2027 2028 2029 2030 2031 2032 2033 2034 2035 2036 2037 2038 2039 2040 2041 2042 2043 2044 2045 2046 2047 ... 7012 »
  Print  

Jump to: