Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 09:21:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1988 1989 1990 1991 1992 1993 1994 1995 1996 1997 1998 1999 2000 2001 2002 2003 2004 2005 2006 2007 2008 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015 2016 2017 2018 2019 2020 2021 2022 2023 2024 2025 2026 2027 2028 2029 2030 2031 2032 2033 2034 2035 2036 2037 [2038] 2039 2040 2041 2042 2043 2044 2045 2046 2047 2048 2049 2050 2051 2052 2053 2054 2055 2056 2057 2058 2059 2060 2061 2062 2063 2064 2065 2066 2067 2068 2069 2070 2071 2072 2073 2074 2075 2076 2077 2078 2079 2080 2081 2082 2083 2084 2085 2086 2087 2088 ... 7012 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][DASH] Dash (dash.org) | First Self-Funding Self-Governing Crypto Currency  (Read 9722498 times)
toknormal
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1188

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 10:13:08 PM

ok. Lets see what happens with this 27 BTC mini sellwall in BTC / USD

...... munched !!!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
eltito

Activity: 322
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 10:13:39 PM

IMO RC4 information should not be leaked like that. Please wait for Evan to release official information and I am not sure why there should be too much pressure to do so.
Nothing there is specific enough to be a leak.  Trust me, it's phrased very carefully.  It's merely to address this perception that nothing is going on behind the scenes.
Which is exactly what is needed and exactly how it should be done.

I'd like to know more about what is being learned from the unenforced datalogging, if you can share it... Or find a way to word it carefully... ;-)

Even if I were privy to that information it may as well be in Greek for me.  I'm not involved in the nuts and bolts development side, my role is more along the lines of PR and communication.
TanteStefana2
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 10:15:26 PM

IMO RC4 information should not be leaked like that. Please wait for Evan to release official information and I am not sure why there should be too much pressure to do so.
It's called a roadmap, and information wasn't leaked. If everything about the future of the coin is kept secret, well, that's just dumb. People have to know the plan and that has always been the case. It just got a little derailed/murky on RC3 and there hasn't been much said after... Not good. Shining a light on the roadmap again is a good thing.

Do you get on the bus if it doesn't tell you where it's going? It's a secret! Derp... All aboard, but I WILL N OT TELL YOU WHERE WE'RE GOING!! Yeah, totally want to get on that train...
+1

I didn't think it was given as hype (though the quote in red.... LOL)

Another proud lifetime Dash Foundation member Smiley My TanteStefana account was hacked, Beware trading
"You'll never reach your destination if you stop to throw stones at every dog that barks."
Sir Winston Churchill  BTC: 12pu5nMDPEyUGu3HTbnUB5zY5RG65EQE5d
camosoul

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

www.OroCoin.co

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2014, 10:16:39 PM

Nothing there is specific enough to be a leak.  Trust me, it's phrased very carefully.  It's merely to address this perception that nothing is going on behind the scenes.
Which is exactly what is needed and exactly how it should be done.

I'd like to know more about what is being learned from the unenforced datalogging, if you can share it... Or find a way to word it carefully... ;-)
Even if I were privy to that information it may as well be in Greek for me.  I'm not involved in the nuts and bolts development side, my role is more along the lines of PR and communication.
Then learn Greek. And Latin while you're there. It's not a problem, it's a chance to get more awesome... ;-)

I couldn't code to save my life, but I read it fluently...

.OROCOIN.
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█
  █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
  █

█
  █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
  █

█
  █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
  █
Ignition75

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

www.dashpay.io

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 10:21:06 PM

OMG!!!
I cant look at charts
wish i have some btc now aaaa
Now it is not a bargain it is f°cking HUGE BARGAIN
Yeah tell me about it, fucking wish I had money left to buy more DRK. I'm already all-in though with all my net worth Sad
I'm eating Ramen Noodles and Peanut Butter Sammiches just to make sure I can put every incoming dollar into DRK, lols!

It isn't much now, but it will be... $1,500 today is $30,000 this time next year. So, even $100 is worth buying if that's all you can spare.

I'm moving out of home and going to live in the warehouse where my newly built farm is, so I have 1 set of bills:

I'm taking this accumulation phase of my life very seriously...

I know I've gone full retard, my friends think I'm crazy, my family think I've lost it...

To hell with the world... I make my own money now and I fucking love it...

Nice boxes, but why R9 270X?

Because you couldn't get a 280x Toxic for love or money in Australia when I ordered my hardware... If the 290 series supported analogue in headless mode I would have gotten the Gigabyte 290 BF4 editiion, but I couldn't be dealing with TeamViewer in 640 x 480 on all my rigs  Grin

I thought about NVIDIA however at the time I was running Scrypt-N and I didn't want to build twice as many rigs...

The new generation have arrived and they brought their own currency...
HinnomTX

Activity: 525

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 10:23:41 PM

A note to the developer:
Evan, it's time to pull the trigger on payment enforcement. MN payments have dropped to about 50% of all blocks as lots of unknown dark pools that don't want to pay are growing their hash rate. I'm sure some pools are advertising 'still getting the full payout' to DRK miners. Whenever there is an inequality such as this, it doesn't take long for the smart money to work around it. See for yourself:
http://drk.poolhash.org/poolhash.html

Shaming the mainstream pools into upgrading to MN payments is easy. It's the unknown (p2pool) that will have to be forcibly coerced.

"One can only solve so much with cryptography. The rest of the solution will prove to be economic in nature." -Evan Duffield
Dash is Digital Cash.  https://www.dash.org
bezekal

Activity: 148
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 10:24:30 PM

New email from http://drkpool.com
camosoul

www.OroCoin.co

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2014, 10:25:28 PM

A note to the developer:
Evan, it's time to pull the trigger on payment enforcement. MN payments have dropped to about 50% of all blocks as lots of unknown dark pools that don't want to pay are growing their hash rate. I'm sure some pools are advertising 'still getting the full payout' to DRK miners. Whenever there is an inequality such as this, it doesn't take long for the smart money to work around it. See for yourself:
Decrease in supply will increase granular value. miners won't lose anything. They just aren't smart enough to figure it out... It's like a 20% boost in per-coin revenue... The only thing these pools are accomplishing is to hold back DRKs progress and hurt their own potential revenue as the coins they've mined can't go up in value if they prevent the DRK project from moving forward. Stupid People, they mine.

Enforcement will generate forking again. The "unknown" saboteurs are mining and dumping DRK, trying to keep their share of the hashrate high enough that Evan won't flip the switch. They know it. They're not holding DRK which is why they don't care if it harms the future value and progress. They're deliberately trying to destroy DRK while making a few bucks doing it.

Methinks the lack of trolls is due to them spending their time on this instead.

The average miner wouldn't be interested in this game, they know it's bad for their hodl.

.OROCOIN.

█
  █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
  █

█
  █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
  █

█
  █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
  █
Icebucket

Activity: 409
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 10:29:55 PM

Up to 900Mh/s+ now with one DRK block waiting to be confirmed. I'll close of this shift once it's confirmed and expect payouts later tonight.

Cheers!

DRK Multipool - X11 algo 382.76 MH nice.... and rising...
more hash more buy preasure...

Earn your own DRK coins by mining at the multipool. Not only that, you can earn DRK using your old ASIC hardware on SHA256 and SCRYPT coins!

DarkCoin by xpool - DRK Multipool

PROP reward system
DRK Payouts
Scrypt & SHA256 & X11 Algo's
DDoS Protected
High Performance Backend
Simple setup and usage
0% Fees while in BETA
To mine:

How does it work?

xpool offers 3 different sets of coins to mine. SHA256, Scrypt and X11. Each algorithm runs on a shift. Currently there is no set interval as there needs to be enough found and confirmed blocks to make trading worthwhile on the exchanges. We don't want to finish a shift only to find out, the exchanges are going to eat up the payout in fees or limit the withdraw with a large minimum. The confirmed coins are traded throughout the duration of the shift automatically to maximize the profits from exchanging them into DRK. Once enough confirmed blocked are accumulated, the shift is moved into "Trading" status while all the exchanged coins are calculated into DRK and then queued for payment. Once all the coins are confirmed as successfully traded and exchanged, the DRK payments are sent.

As the pool picks up more hashing speed and sufficient DRK can be picked up from the exchanges, the shifts will be set to a schedule and payouts more frequent and less worry about the exchanges. This is a growing phase so the more hash support the better.
If a DRK block is found, there's no exchanging or loss of fees as it can simply be moved into the X11 payout queue.

The advantage of the pool is that you can utilize your older ASIC equipment to earn you the more desired DarkCoin.
Cheers and Happy Hashing!

Cheers!

Happy to hear that!~Finally we are getting concret hash on board...we should have have it lot time ago.
More hash more buy preasure. Keep on going guys....

Just pointed my rig at the multipool  Grin but does anyone know when it pays out? is it once per day ?

Edit: ok duuhh.. the answer was right there.  Tongue

“Every morning we are born again. What we do today is what matters most.”
― Gautama Buddha
coins101
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 10:32:13 PM

Regarding RC4's anonymity enhancements - I've seen it, it is an elegant addition to the anon layers that already exist in Darksend, and it will be worth the wait.

There is an economy-side feature in the pipeline that (to my knowledge) nobody in cryptocurrency has even considered to this point, but again, the time is not yet right to release details on these things.

There is simply nothing to pump right now.  Over the next few weeks you'll start to get glimpses, but anything beyond that is premature at this point.
Moar of this. It should get a new page bump just like the 0.10.11.5 update post... It's not hype. It's just a reminder that there's still shit going on and it's shit that matters.

EDIT (6/28/2014)
New clients have been released and more changes have been made. Current versions are v9.11.5 and v10.11.5. It is important that all solo-miners and pool operators update to the correct clients! Miners make the network work, and as such you need to use the right client versions, stay up to date and keep our blockchain healthy and stable!

You can find the new client software on the official downloads page of www.Darkcoin.io.

https://www.darkcoin.io/getstarted.html

*** PLEASE UPDATE TO 9.11.5 OR 10.11.5 ***

Windows Users:
v9.11.5
v10.11.5

Linux Users:
Ubuntu v10.11.5 GUI Wallet/Client
Ubuntu v10.11.5 Darkcoind Daemon

Mac Users:
v9.11.5 Wallet/Client

https://darkcointalk.org/threads/please-update-your-darkcoin-clients.1602/
New page, bump....
coin101 lets do the shifts, You 00-12, me 12-24 Cheesy
splawik21
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005

DASH is the future of crypto payments!

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 10:37:11 PM

Up to 900Mh/s+ now with one DRK block waiting to be confirmed. I'll close of this shift once it's confirmed and expect payouts later tonight.

Cheers!

Earn your own DRK coins by mining at the multipool. Not only that, you can earn DRK using your old ASIC hardware on SHA256 and SCRYPT coins!

PROP reward system
DRK Payouts
DDoS Protected
High Performance Backend
Simple setup and usage
0% Fees while in BETA
To mine:

How does it work?

xpool offers 3 different sets of coins to mine. SHA256, Scrypt and X11. Each algorithm runs on a shift. Currently there is no set interval as there needs to be enough found and confirmed blocks to make trading worthwhile on the exchanges. We don't want to finish a shift only to find out, the exchanges are going to eat up the payout in fees or limit the withdraw with a large minimum. The confirmed coins are traded throughout the duration of the shift automatically to maximize the profits from exchanging them into DRK. Once enough confirmed blocked are accumulated, the shift is moved into "Trading" status while all the exchanged coins are calculated into DRK and then queued for payment. Once all the coins are confirmed as successfully traded and exchanged, the DRK payments are sent.

As the pool picks up more hashing speed and sufficient DRK can be picked up from the exchanges, the shifts will be set to a schedule and payouts more frequent and less worry about the exchanges. This is a growing phase so the more hash support the better.
If a DRK block is found, there's no exchanging or loss of fees as it can simply be moved into the X11 payout queue.

The advantage of the pool is that you can utilize your older ASIC equipment to earn you the more desired DarkCoin.

Cheers!

Happy to hear that!~Finally we are getting concret hash on board...we should have have it lot time ago.

Just pointed my rig at the multipool  Grin but does anyone know when it pays out? is it once per day ?

Last was yesterday, tonight should be next one.

BE SMART, USE DASH ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Lebubar
Legendary

Activity: 1288

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 10:37:58 PM

Cheers!

PROP reward system
DRK Payouts
DDoS Protected
High Performance Backend
Simple setup and usage
0% Fees while in BETA
To mine:

How does it work?

Cheers!

Just pointed my rig at the multipool  Grin but does anyone know when it pays out? is it once per day ?

One per shift SHA, X11 or scrypt.
Before the shift was 2 days long (to acumulate suficiently exchange the coin without loosing to much with fee exchange..), but now that the hasrate increase I think the shift will be shorter.
toknormal
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1188

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 10:41:18 PM

Enforcement will generate forking again. The "unknown" saboteurs are mining and dumping DRK, trying to keep their share of the hashrate high enough that Evan won't flip the switch

Isn't that the essence of decentralised cryptocurrencies ? - that the dev has no central control over it without the majority consent of the miners.

(b.t.w. Only 1600 BTC left on the books at BTC-e. All at or below 670. Let your mums, dads, grannies and cousins know that they need to get in now or shiver and starve later when Russia-China-Brazil axis pulls the plug on the petrodollar and wheel their gold hedged escape pods out waving goodbye to the crumbling relic of the good ship "Bretton Woods").

HinnomTX

Activity: 525

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 10:41:30 PM

A note to the developer:
Decrease in supply will increase granular value. miners won't lose anything. They just aren't smart enough to figure it out... It's like a 20% boost in per-coin revenue... The only thing these pools are accomplishing is to hold back DRKs progress and hurt their own potential revenue as the coins they've mined can't go up in value if they prevent the DRK project from moving forward. Stupid People, they mine.

Enforcement will generate forking again. The "unknown" saboteurs are mining and dumping DRK, trying to keep their share of the hashrate high enough that Evan won't flip the switch. They know it. They're not holding DRK which is why they don't care if it harms the future value and progress. They're deliberately trying to destroy DRK while making a few bucks doing it.

Methinks the lack of trolls is due to them spending their time on this instead.

The average miner wouldn't be interested in this game, they know it's bad for their hodl.
Yes, there should be no complaints from the miners because what they lose in payouts will be made up for through bidding to purchase DRK for masternodes. To be clear though, the equilibrium we're talking about won't take effect until all options are closed for the miners. Some really are getting an extra 25% for now. (yes you read that right. 5 DRK/4 DRK = 1.25).

The fork needs to happen, preferably while there is a majority of hashing power using up to date clients.

"One can only solve so much with cryptography. The rest of the solution will prove to be economic in nature." -Evan Duffield
Dash is Digital Cash.  https://www.dash.org
coins101
Legendary

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 10:42:51 PM

You sold, when you should have hodl

Right at the time I was sitting there watching my phone telling me I was missing out on cheap drk and I couldn't get away
splawik21
Legendary

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 10:43:43 PM

Cheers!

PROP reward system
DRK Payouts
DDoS Protected
High Performance Backend
Simple setup and usage
0% Fees while in BETA
To mine:

How does it work?

Cheers!

One per shift SHA, X11 or scrypt.
Before the shift was 2 days long (to acumulate suficiently exchange the coin without loosing to much with fee exchange..), but now that the hasrate increase I think the shift will be shorter.

Not many days ago I was one of the first guys who mined there with pool speed of 40MHs where almost the half was mine Wink and than came Ignition and I feel like a pee Wink

splawik21
Legendary

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 10:49:01 PM

07/01 00:39:31; node count/len(set(poolhash.org): 499 - one to go! Smiley

camosoul

www.OroCoin.co

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2014, 10:49:28 PM

Right at the time I was sitting there watching my phone telling me I was missing out on cheap drk and I couldn't get away
I set some bullshit guvpaper conversions in motion late last week... Coinbase, Y U so Slow?

.OROCOIN.

█
  █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
  █

█
  █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
  █

█
  █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
  █
camosoul

www.OroCoin.co

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2014, 10:50:43 PM

Why would you let some stupid job crap get int he way? Make this buy and you don't need the job... :-p Fuck 'em!

.OROCOIN.

█
  █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
  █

█
  █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
  █

█
  █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
  █
coins101
Legendary

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 10:51:08 PM

07/01 00:39:31; node count/len(set(poolhash.org): 499 - one to go! Smiley

https://elbzo.net/masternodes.html
Pages: « 1 ... 1988 1989 1990 1991 1992 1993 1994 1995 1996 1997 1998 1999 2000 2001 2002 2003 2004 2005 2006 2007 2008 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015 2016 2017 2018 2019 2020 2021 2022 2023 2024 2025 2026 2027 2028 2029 2030 2031 2032 2033 2034 2035 2036 2037 [2038] 2039 2040 2041 2042 2043 2044 2045 2046 2047 2048 2049 2050 2051 2052 2053 2054 2055 2056 2057 2058 2059 2060 2061 2062 2063 2064 2065 2066 2067 2068 2069 2070 2071 2072 2073 2074 2075 2076 2077 2078 2079 2080 2081 2082 2083 2084 2085 2086 2087 2088 ... 7012 »
  Print  

Jump to: