Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 05:23:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 3225 3226 3227 3228 3229 3230 3231 3232 3233 3234 3235 3236 3237 3238 3239 3240 3241 3242 3243 3244 3245 3246 3247 3248 3249 3250 3251 3252 3253 3254 3255 3256 3257 3258 3259 3260 3261 3262 3263 3264 3265 3266 3267 3268 3269 3270 3271 3272 3273 3274 [3275] 3276 3277 3278 3279 3280 3281 3282 3283 3284 3285 3286 3287 3288 3289 3290 3291 3292 3293 3294 3295 3296 3297 3298 3299 3300 3301 3302 3303 3304 3305 3306 3307 3308 3309 3310 3311 3312 3313 3314 3315 3316 3317 3318 3319 3320 3321 3322 3323 3324 3325 ... 7012 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][DASH] Dash (dash.org) | First Self-Funding Self-Governing Crypto Currency  (Read 9722640 times)
Jestah

Activity: 426
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 04:46:46 PM

I'm seeing green but my active minutes aren't updating.   It doesn't appear to be fully live.
GhostPlayer
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 04:50:30 PM

AAH !!! Finally got how Bitfinex works... damn. They may the best for DRK right now, but sure aren't intuitive.
qwizzie
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1245

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 04:51:28 PM

Anyone know the link for Bittrex on bitcoinwisdom ?  Tried a few combos but nothing worked

https://bitcoinwisdom.com/markets/bitfinex/drkbtc

Sorry, my bad... meant Bittrex!!

BTW... first time of Bitfinex, and for the life of me I cannot place an order... tough to get warp your head into it...

if you are really talking about placing orders on Bitfinex then make sure the BTC is transfered into your exchange account.
From there you can make orders like limit darkcoin buy orders that will buy below desired price level (price level can be set)

edit 1 : okay.. you figured it out.. never mind this post Smiley
edit 2 : to all --> just make sure two factor authentication is set active for security reasons.

Learn from the past, set detailed and vivid goals for the future and live in the only moment of time over which you have any control : now
GhostPlayer
Legendary

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 05:07:14 PM

Anyone know the link for Bittrex on bitcoinwisdom ?  Tried a few combos but nothing worked

BTW... first time of Bitfinex, and for the life of me I cannot place an order... tough to get warp your head into it...

if you are really talking about placing orders on Bitfinex then make sure the BTC is transfered into your exchange account.
From there you can make orders like limit darkcoin buy orders that will buy below desired price level (price level can be set)

edit 2 : to all --> just make sure two factor authentication is set active for security reasons.

Yeah, upon placing an order (very low) I canceled it and sent it off for a small investment in another coin that is being pumped ATM. Where on earth does one find the withdrawal info? like tx id ?

I know Bitfinex is absolutely solid and the most refined exchange out there... but boy is it hard nut to crack... (pun not intended)
qwizzie
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1245

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 05:10:45 PM

Yeah, upon placing an order (very low) I canceled it and sent it off for a small investment in another coin that is being pumped ATM. Where on earth does one find the withdrawal info? like tx id ?

I know Bitfinex is absolutely solid and the most refined exchange out there... but boy is it hard nut to crack... (pun not intended)

If you did a withdrawal then check under the withdrawal button the ''recent deposits and withdrawals arrow (arrow can be further clicked open)'' which is located all the way down on that page.. here you will find tx id's and status etc.

Learn from the past, set detailed and vivid goals for the future and live in the only moment of time over which you have any control : now
chaeplin

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 05:11:31 PM

I'm seeing green but my active minutes aren't updating.   It doesn't appear to be fully live.

Updated. Thank you Cheesy

format of "masternode list lastseen" is changed.
patrolman

Activity: 447

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 05:11:34 PM

Click on "Deposit" or Withdraw" on the right side and you will be taken to a page to do just that. Down the botton is a blue bar which says "Recent Deposits and WIthdrawals". Click that and you should find what you're looking for  Cool
GhostPlayer
Legendary

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 05:17:18 PM

If you did a withdrawal then check under the withdrawal button the ''recent deposits and withdrawals arrow (arrow can be further clicked open)'' which is located all the way down on that page.. here you will find tx id's and status etc.

qwizzie mate, thank you! God damn! I totally missed that huge blue button!

I hope they dont go all mint-gox and try to revamp anything. I prefer to "suffer" my way around a quirky graphical interface that is rock solid, than a beautiful polished website that is f*cked.
splawik21
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005

DASH is the future of crypto payments!

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 05:17:34 PM

AAH !!! Finally got how Bitfinex works... damn. They may the best for DRK right now, but sure aren't intuitive.
I moved fully to bitfinex and I`m going to stay here...

BE SMART, USE DASH ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Walter_S

Activity: 310

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 05:17:43 PM

Good buys on Bitfinex.

Wow. No Cryptsy, no MintPal, someone willing to pay the price on Bitfinex to get in now at any cost. News? Or Evan's family?

It could have been bots based on the large buy wall displayed on Cryptsy and their API. Whether the buy wall actually exists or not, I guess we'll have to wait to find out

No sell volume on any exchanges at the moment, if any sizable quantity of DRK (say 10000) wants to be bought the price is going to 0.007 or 0.008 very quickly. I wonder what's causing it... Something's up, can't put my finger on it though.
baddw

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 05:24:29 PM

Good buys on Bitfinex.

Wow. No Cryptsy, no MintPal, someone willing to pay the price on Bitfinex to get in now at any cost. News? Or Evan's family?

It could have been bots based on the large buy wall displayed on Cryptsy and their API. Whether the buy wall actually exists or not, I guess we'll have to wait to find out

No sell volume on any exchanges at the moment, if any sizable quantity of DRK (say 10000) wants to be bought the price is going to 0.007 or 0.008 very quickly. I wonder what's causing it... Something's up, can't put my finger on it though.

Could it be that MintPal was regularly over 50% of DRK trading volume, and that the majority of the DRK traded on MintPal are still locked up in MintPal's wallet?  That's a huge, if hopefully temporary, loss of liquidity.

BTC/XCP 11596GYYq5WzVHoHTmYZg4RufxxzAGEGBX
DRK XvFhRFQwvBAmFkaii6Kafmu6oXrH4dSkVF
Eligius Payouts/CPPSRB Explained  I am not associated with Eligius in any way.  I just think that it is a good pool with a cool payment system Smiley
GhostPlayer
Legendary

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 05:28:44 PM

Chaeplin, can I suggest something? Could you introduce another field with the actual balance for the MN address like Elberethzone?

Amount payed since block X is cool, but I've just cashed out all of my nodes to my main wallet, so every MN is back to only 1k. It would be cool to see how each one performs daily, but since they were set up at very different times, Y payouts since block X is not very fun to look at Wink
GhostPlayer
Legendary

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 05:46:50 PM
Last edit: October 17, 2014, 06:03:34 PM by GhostPlayer

Again on Bitfinex... They sent an email 41 minutes ago saying

Your withdrawal #201962, of 0.08978647 BTC via BITCOIN, has been approved.

Withdrawal processing time:

Crypto-currencies: Processed within 1 minute after approval, subject to “hot wallet” available balance
Egopay withdrawals: Processed within 1 minute after approval, subject to current Egopay reserve
Normal wire withdrawals: Processed within 5 business days after approval
Express wire withdrawals: Processed within 1 business days after approval
Please note that for security reasons, Bitfinex maintains limited crypto-currency balances in its on-line hot wallet. Should your withdrawal exceed the available amount, Bitfinex will need to manually replenish the hot wallet which may take up to 12 hours.

Regards,

Withdrawal is still under review... Anyone can explain this?

EDIT: WFT ?!

LOOOOOL'ing at myself !! Thats a DRK address DUH !!

What an idiot...
KryptoFoo

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 05:51:54 PM

Again on Bitfinex... They sent an email 41 minutes ago saying

Your withdrawal #201962, of 0.08978647 BTC via BITCOIN, has been approved.

Withdrawal processing time:

Crypto-currencies: Processed within 1 minute after approval, subject to “hot wallet” available balance
Egopay withdrawals: Processed within 1 minute after approval, subject to current Egopay reserve
Normal wire withdrawals: Processed within 5 business days after approval
Express wire withdrawals: Processed within 1 business days after approval
Please note that for security reasons, Bitfinex maintains limited crypto-currency balances in its on-line hot wallet. Should your withdrawal exceed the available amount, Bitfinex will need to manually replenish the hot wallet which may take up to 12 hours.

Regards,

Withdrawal is still under review... Anyone can explain this?
I did a BTC withdraw a few hours ago took about 30-40 minutes, looks like there are some delays. First time that ever happened to me, normally are processed within minutes. Should go through soon...

Edit: to check status go to withdraws, look for blue bar to open the withdraw and deposit history where you can get the txid
Jesse Livermore

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 05:52:44 PM

Good buys on Bitfinex.

Could it be that MintPal was regularly over 50% of DRK trading volume, and that the majority of the DRK traded on MintPal are still locked up in MintPal's wallet?  That's a huge, if hopefully temporary, loss of liquidity.

Is it still locked up at MintPal? Seems like there's no one complaining here anymore and that seems like a huge amount left which should mean many angry folks.
And with regards to MP now supposedly being quite likely led by a scammer, I think the possibility of them short-selling DRK coin deposits is back on the table. I've never seen such careless trading take place whereby there's no news and no volume and yet consistent vast sums of DRK consistently attack the low-order book bid almost trying to get panicky traders to throw in the towel and drive price down even more.
So far this Cryptsy/Bitfinex/Bittrex-led DRK market is showing none of these similar traits that MintPal always had.

JL

I own a DASH Masternode.... And you should too.
Jestah

Activity: 426

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 05:58:49 PM

Good buys on Bitfinex.

Is it still locked up at MintPal? Seems like there's no one complaining here anymore and that seems like a huge amount left which should mean many angry folks.
And with regards to MP now supposedly being quite likely led by a scammer, I think the possibility of them short-selling DRK coin deposits is back on the table. I've never seen such careless trading take place whereby there's no news and no volume and yet consistent vast sums of DRK consistently attack the low-order book bid almost trying to get panicky traders to throw in the towel and drive price down even more.
So far this Cryptsy/Bitfinex/Bittrex-led DRK market is showing none of these similar traits that MintPal always had.

JL

I'm still waiting for a little over .2 btc from Mintpal.   Someone posted a link showing where the Moolah guy got arrested today.

I won't be holding my breath for my little bit of btc.   Lesson learned.
KryptoFoo

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 06:14:30 PM

Good buys on Bitfinex.

JL

I'm still waiting for a little over .2 btc from Mintpal.   Someone posted a link showing where the Moolah guy got arrested today.

I won't be holding my breath for my little bit of btc.   Lesson learned.

http://coinfire.cf/2014/10/17/sec-investigation-alex-green-underway/

As it now stands the person known as Mr. Green is now under an ongoing investigation for securities fraud and with DOJ involvement likely several other items that we will not speculate on to avoid potentially damaging the current investigations.
GhostPlayer
Legendary

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 06:28:40 PM

TL to read... mind giving us the headline?
illodin

Activity: 966
Merit: 1003

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 06:30:39 PM

TL to read... mind giving us the headline?

There is none.
PoS

Activity: 223
Merit: 101

If you can be anything, be kind and fair

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 06:36:37 PM
Last edit: October 17, 2014, 06:59:59 PM by PoS

Account hacked with 2factor enabled. post now removed but he is still claiming no response form Bitfinex
claiming 180 BTC stolen (It is self moderated topic so bitfinex most likely removed the post)
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=229438.msg9236187#msg9236187
He was quoting him https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=229438.msg9233531#msg9233531
Pages: « 1 ... 3225 3226 3227 3228 3229 3230 3231 3232 3233 3234 3235 3236 3237 3238 3239 3240 3241 3242 3243 3244 3245 3246 3247 3248 3249 3250 3251 3252 3253 3254 3255 3256 3257 3258 3259 3260 3261 3262 3263 3264 3265 3266 3267 3268 3269 3270 3271 3272 3273 3274 [3275] 3276 3277 3278 3279 3280 3281 3282 3283 3284 3285 3286 3287 3288 3289 3290 3291 3292 3293 3294 3295 3296 3297 3298 3299 3300 3301 3302 3303 3304 3305 3306 3307 3308 3309 3310 3311 3312 3313 3314 3315 3316 3317 3318 3319 3320 3321 3322 3323 3324 3325 ... 7012 »
  Print  

Jump to: