Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 06:50:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 3270 3271 3272 3273 3274 3275 3276 3277 3278 3279 3280 3281 3282 3283 3284 3285 3286 3287 3288 3289 3290 3291 3292 3293 3294 3295 3296 3297 3298 3299 3300 3301 3302 3303 3304 3305 3306 3307 3308 3309 3310 3311 3312 3313 3314 3315 3316 3317 3318 3319 [3320] 3321 3322 3323 3324 3325 3326 3327 3328 3329 3330 3331 3332 3333 3334 3335 3336 3337 3338 3339 3340 3341 3342 3343 3344 3345 3346 3347 3348 3349 3350 3351 3352 3353 3354 3355 3356 3357 3358 3359 3360 3361 3362 3363 3364 3365 3366 3367 3368 3369 3370 ... 7012 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][DASH] Dash (dash.org) | First Self-Funding Self-Governing Crypto Currency  (Read 9722508 times)
MikeMike
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1020

★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★

View Profile
October 25, 2014, 01:13:52 PM

We sent a decent amount of DRK and it's been a few hours.
Is this lag common for larger transactions?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
qwizzie
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1245

View Profile
October 25, 2014, 01:24:16 PM

its just the hardfork for MN payments that has a delayed activation for either waiting for a certain pools compliance % or waiting for a certain time period, if one of those two conditions is met the
hardfork will be activated. This methode is also known as the spork update methode. The activation will be issued by Evan and then the hardfork will be active, forcing the mining pools to be on the right
darkcoin version or to have their mining efforts (on the wrong darkcoin version) rejected by the network.

We are using the spork methode for some time now, i dont understand why yr so bothered with it all of a sudden.. it gives the pools and the users some time to prepare and its more gracious then
forcing a hardfork down everyone's throat on short notice.  The update methode is perhaps in a small number of hands (centralisation) but thats with all coins, even Bitcoin.
The lead developer is both in charge and has the responsibility over the coin he is developing, some times the lead developer operates alone.. sometimes he forms a team .. but it will still be a few experienced
people developing the code, or in this case flipping the switch.

Yes, I just want to understand: They way you make it sound like: How will the activation be issued by evan?

My assumption was always that it is part of all the users to update to the new version, and that's it.
Everything else is in the code itself.

So I think I just get confused by all those gifs and all those phrasings like "it's in evans hands" and "the activation will be issued by evan" etc...

He doesn't trigger anything at all.

It's just that he creates a new version and it's the people who have to update and then the spork code in the new version waits for a period / formula before going hardfork.
Evan triggers nothing.

So again, I think everything is clear, it's just that how people depict it or make it sound like is confusing sometimes.
I need a coffee.
Case closed.

its an update that has a certain part in ''off'' condition (MN payments 25%) then after a certain time/ when enough pools have updated that certain part will be remotely switched ''on'' by the darkcointeam (or in this case Evan),
if something goes wrong with that specific part (lets say there is a bug in it or something) he can then also again switch it in ''off'' condition.

This will mean that users / pools only need to update once. How that remote switching on / off exactly works in technical terms i dont know.  Appearently he will fire a signal at the darkcoin software that puts the specific part thats for now in ''off'' condition in a ''on'' condition.

Learn from the past, set detailed and vivid goals for the future and live in the only moment of time over which you have any control : now
georgem
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1007

spreadcoin.info

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2014, 01:27:29 PM

Yes, I just want to understand: They way you make it sound like: How will the activation be issued by evan?

My assumption was always that it is part of all the users to update to the new version, and that's it.

So I think I just get confused by all those gifs and all those phrasings like "it's in evans hands" and "the activation will be issued by evan" etc...

It's just that he creates a new version and it's the people who have to update and then the spork code in the new version waits for a period / formula before going hardfork.
Evan triggers nothing.

So again, I think everything is clear, it's just that how people depict it or make it sound like is confusing sometimes.
I need a coffee.
Case closed.

its an update that has a certain part in ''off'' condition ... then after a certain time (when enough pools have updated) that certain part will be remotely switched ''on'' by the darkcointeam (or in this case Evan),
if something goes wrong with that specific part (lets say there is a bug in it or something) he can then also again switch it in ''off'' condition.

This will mean that users / pools only need to update once. How that remote switching on / off exactly works in technical terms i dont know.  Appearently he will fire a signal at the darkcoin software that puts the specific part thats till now in ''off'' condition in ''on'' condition.

You said: "Appearently he will fire a signal at the darkcoin software"

But I think this is the reason why I keep getting confused, because if I understand it correctly he doesn't trigger anything by hand, there is no need to.

For the spork to work, there must be defined a clear mathematical formula for when it is supposed to go hardfork.

The variables, parameters and conditionals of this formula must be something that every masternode/wallet can calculate by itself,
without the need for "some mastermind behind the curtains" to trigger anything.

qwizzie
Legendary

View Profile
October 25, 2014, 01:33:02 PM
Last edit: October 25, 2014, 01:47:50 PM by qwizzie

its just the hardfork for MN payments that has a delayed activation for either waiting for a certain pools compliance % or waiting for a certain time period, if one of those two conditions is met the
hardfork will be activated. This methode is also known as the spork update methode. The activation will be issued by Evan and then the hardfork will be active, forcing the mining pools to be on the right
darkcoin version or to have their mining efforts (on the wrong darkcoin version) rejected by the network.

We are using the spork methode for some time now, i dont understand why yr so bothered with it all of a sudden.. it gives the pools and the users some time to prepare and its more gracious then
forcing a hardfork down everyone's throat on short notice.  The update methode is perhaps in a small number of hands (centralisation) but thats with all coins, even Bitcoin.
The lead developer is both in charge and has the responsibility over the coin he is developing, some times the lead developer operates alone.. sometimes he forms a team .. but it will still be a few experienced

Evan triggers nothing.

I need a coffee.
Case closed.

its an update that has a certain part in ''off'' condition ... then after a certain time (when enough pools have updated) that certain part will be remotely switched ''on'' by the darkcointeam (or in this case Evan),

This will mean that users / pools only need to update once. How that remote switching on / off exactly works in technical terms i dont know.  Appearently he will fire a signal at the darkcoin software that puts the specific part thats till now in ''off'' condition in ''on'' condition.

You said: "Appearently he will fire a signal at the darkcoin software"

But I think this is the reason why I keep getting confused, because if I understand it correctly he doesn't trigger anything, there is no need to.

yes there is a need.. if he doesnt do anything that part in the Onyx update (MN payments getting raised to 25 %) will always stay in ''off'' condition (so MN payments will stay at 20%).
In order to have the part in ''on'' condition (MN payments 25%) it needs to be activated by Evan.

Pls re-read following post :

https://darkcointalk.org/threads/v10-15-onyx-release.2683/

ATTENTION: POOL OPERATORS

This update includes a fork, all daemons and stratum deployments must update their code to pay the correct masternodes and correct reward amounts.

Deployment Schedule:

Immediately: Enforcement will be turned off, allowing for pools to update their software without risk of orphaned blocks

Oct 23, 2014: Rewards will step up to 25%. Darkcoin users are encouraged to contact pools that have not updated and politely ask them to update.

qwizzie : ******** this is the enforcement part (activation of MN payments to 25%) **********

Learn from the past, set detailed and vivid goals for the future and live in the only moment of time over which you have any control : now
georgem
Legendary

spreadcoin.info

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2014, 01:47:15 PM
Last edit: October 25, 2014, 02:20:08 PM by georgem

Yes, in this post it says:

At block 158,000 masternode rewards will jump to 25%, if more than 80% of the network is updating and paying the correct rewards enforcement will be activated then. From the looks of it, we're very close to those numbers already. Once enforcement is active, payments will be completely 100% fair and equal between all masternodes.

All those conditions mentioned (blocknumber, percentage of network, etc..) are hardcoded into the spork and will be checked constantly and trigger the hardfork automatically,
there is no need for evan to "push a button" or anything like that.

There could have been the off chance that not enough people would have updated by then, but then the spork would have simply not triggered. It would have remained inactive.
I mean that's the reason we call it spork right? Soft fork. Either it forks when the conditions are met, or NOT AT ALL. (or else it would just be a hardfork with delay, but that's not what a spork is.)

There is no "enforcement" other than the voluntary compliance of a large enough number of participants.
(voluntary compliance = updating to the correct version in the right time)

I don't like how the word enforcement is used to describe "voluntary compliance of a large enough number of participants", that's where my confusion comes from.
It's rhetorically wrong to describe it like that. People are not forced to do anything, either they voluntary help the situation so that the spork conditions are met, or else the new version will simply not be implemented.

It's a rhetorical problem, but the mathematics behind the spork are sound!

Right?

qwizzie
Legendary

View Profile
October 25, 2014, 02:02:36 PM

Yes, in this post it says:

At block 158,000 masternode rewards will jump to 25%, if more than 80% of the network is updating and paying the correct rewards enforcement will be activated then. From the looks of it, we're very close to those numbers already. Once enforcement is active, payments will be completely 100% fair and equal between all masternodes.

All those conditions mentioned (blocknumber, percentage of network, etc..) are hardcoded into the spork and will be checked constantly and trigger the hardfork automatically,
there is no need for evan to "push a button" or anything like that.

There could have been the off chance that not enough people would have updated by then, but then the spork would have not triggered. It would have remained inactive.
I mean that's the reason we call it spork right? Soft fork. Either it forks when the conditions are met, or NOT AT ALL. There is no enforcement other than the voluntary compliance of a large enough number of participants.
I don't like how the word enforcement is used to describe "voluntary compliance of a large enough number of participants", that's my problem with this whole mess. It's rhetorically wrong to describe it like that.
But mathematically is makes sense.

Right?

okay, i see yr point now .. if those conditions are indeed hardcoded in the Onyx update then yr right, it would automatically do a fork (Enforcement) when those conditions were met.
Untill now i regarded those conditions not hardcoded but more as something Evan put out there for himself, once those conditions were reached he would remotely activate the enforcement himself.
Lets wait and see if this gets a bit clearer.

eduffield (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1036

Dash Developer

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2014, 02:22:30 PM

Everything else (grace period, automatically going hardfork, etc.) is in the code itself.

Evan triggers nothing, he just creates new versions and people have to follow.

So again, I think everything is clear if explained like that, it's just that how people depict it or make it sound like is confusing sometimes, especially to newcomers.
I need a coffee.
Case closed.

From the first post:

Multi-Phased Fork Implementation (aka the “Spork”)
In response to unforeseen issues with the rollout of RC3, the Darkcoin development team created a mechanism by which updated code is released to the network, but not immediately made active (or “enforced”).  Communication is sent out to users informing them of the change and the need for them to update their clients.  Those who update their clients run the new code, but in the event of errors occurring with that new code, the client’s blocks are not rejected by the network and unintended forks are avoided. Data about the error can then be collected and forwarded to the development team.
Once the development team is satisfied with the new code’s stability in the mainnet environment - and once acceptable network consensus is attained - enforcement of the updated code can be activated remotely.  Should problems arise, the code can be deactivated in the same manner, without the need for a network-wide rollback or client update.
This innovation allows for far smoother transitions than in the traditional hard fork paradigm, as well as the collection of test data in the live network environment.
We set out with the intention of calling this method of updating the “Soft Fork”, but the Darkcoin community quickly dubbed it the “Spork” and the name seems to have stuck.

-------------

I control the key that turns the spork on and off, and it allows me to gather information on mainnet for a period of time before activating the code. If I see something is wrong with the spork, or have some other network issue I can turn it off at any time. I.e, A spork and a soft and hard fork at the same time. So the code immediately starts doing the soft-fork actions, but it will only reject blocks when enforcement is activated.

https://github.com/darkcoin/darkcoin/blob/master/src/checkpointsync.cpp#L514
https://github.com/darkcoin/darkcoin/blob/master/src/main.h#L1673

It works by extending the checkpointing system, which I also have control over, so that it tells the network if the current spork is enforced or not. Yes, it's centralized, but it allows hard fork after hard fork without the risk of destroying the entire network or issuing emergency rollbacks of patches. But we don't need this forever, once we have all of the tools we need for the perfect eCash, we can get rid of checkpointing and sporking. For now though, it's allowing us to be very nimble.

Dash - Digital Cash | dash.org | dashfoundation.io | dashgo.io
georgem
Legendary

spreadcoin.info

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2014, 02:24:33 PM

From the first post:

Multi-Phased Fork Implementation (aka the “Spork”)
In response to unforeseen issues with the rollout of RC3, the Darkcoin development team created a mechanism by which updated code is released to the network, but not immediately made active (or “enforced”).  Communication is sent out to users informing them of the change and the need for them to update their clients.  Those who update their clients run the new code, but in the event of errors occurring with that new code, the client’s blocks are not rejected by the network and unintended forks are avoided. Data about the error can then be collected and forwarded to the development team.
Once the development team is satisfied with the new code’s stability in the mainnet environment - and once acceptable network consensus is attained - enforcement of the updated code can be activated remotely.  Should problems arise, the code can be deactivated in the same manner, without the need for a network-wide rollback or client update.
This innovation allows for far smoother transitions than in the traditional hard fork paradigm, as well as the collection of test data in the live network environment.
We set out with the intention of calling this method of updating the “Soft Fork”, but the Darkcoin community quickly dubbed it the “Spork” and the name seems to have stuck.

-------------

I control the key that turns the spork on and off, and it allows me to gather information on mainnet for a period of time before activating the code. If I see something is wrong with the spork, or have some other network issue I can turn it off at any time. I.e, A spork and a soft and hard fork at the same time. So the code implements every the hard fork and ONLY begins to reject blocks when I issue the command.

https://github.com/darkcoin/darkcoin/blob/master/src/checkpointsync.cpp#L514
https://github.com/darkcoin/darkcoin/blob/master/src/main.h#L1673

It works by extending the checkpointing system, which I also have control over, so that it tells the network if the current spork is enforced or not. Yes, it's centralized, but it allows hard fork after hard fork without the risk of destroying the entire network or issuing emergency rollbacks of patches. But we don't need this forever, once we have all of the tools we need for the perfect eCash, we can get rid of checkpointing and sporking. For now though, it's allowing us to be very nimble.

Okay, thanks for the clarification. Also thanks for pointing out the code files.
So I was wrong.
So it is centralized but we are going to get rid of it once darkcoin has matured into ecash.

I can live with that. (for now)

EDIT: Shouldn't it nonetheless be possible to implement an improved version of spork system without the need for centralization?

thelonecrouton
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 25, 2014, 02:39:30 PM

Shouldn't it nonetheless be possible to implement an improved version of spork system without the need for centralization?

Someone needs to decide what the best path forward is. I'm happy for that to be Evan, since it can't be me.  Undecided  Wink

Rule by committee is always a disaster.
splawik21
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005

DASH is the future of crypto payments!

View Profile
October 25, 2014, 03:01:25 PM

TradeMyBit have updated finally Smiley

26 minutes ago158554trademybitcom diff: 1499.39 gen block: 10 fee to MN 2.5 Xht8wfjcdvQA1Eimn8D44kwVeyfTyCQQvFOnyx (0.10.15.13+)
2 hours ago158514trademybitcom 1674.29 9.0375 2.25938 XbZP5tQA8KPct8iWFuCmXgX68hFJMMbUveOnyx (0.10.15.13+)
2 hours ago158505trademybitcom 1739.77 8.002 2.0005 XiYd88F159s4J6KmSnuhavCKQDsWMceDktOnyx (0.10.15.13+)

BE SMART, USE DASH ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Ignition75

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

www.dashpay.io

View Profile
October 25, 2014, 03:09:46 PM

26 minutes ago158554trademybitcom diff: 1499.39 gen block: 10 fee to MN 2.5 Xht8wfjcdvQA1Eimn8D44kwVeyfTyCQQvFOnyx (0.10.15.13+)
2 hours ago158514trademybitcom 1674.29 9.0375 2.25938 XbZP5tQA8KPct8iWFuCmXgX68hFJMMbUveOnyx (0.10.15.13+)
2 hours ago158505trademybitcom 1739.77 8.002 2.0005 XiYd88F159s4J6KmSnuhavCKQDsWMceDktOnyx (0.10.15.13+)

That was a good one... Well done  Cheesy

The new generation have arrived and they brought their own currency...
splawik21
Legendary

View Profile
October 25, 2014, 03:11:07 PM

Twitter campagne works Wink
Hope wafflepool and ltc1btc will responde too...

dazbarlby

Activity: 460

View Profile
October 25, 2014, 03:30:32 PM

It should only take a few minutes.
splawik21
Legendary

View Profile
October 25, 2014, 03:31:14 PM

MikeMike show the tx.

KryptoFoo

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 25, 2014, 03:37:34 PM

Getting some chunky MN payments now!!! Nice  Grin
dazbarlby

Activity: 460

View Profile
October 25, 2014, 03:39:17 PM

MikeMike show the tx.

If the transaction is stuck this guide may help...

https://darkcointalk.org/threads/frozen-transactions-why-it-happens-and-how-to-fix-it.1649/
MikeMike
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1020

★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★

View Profile
October 25, 2014, 03:42:10 PM

Transfer finally went through.
 Smiley Smiley Smiley

splawik21
Legendary

View Profile
October 25, 2014, 04:11:02 PM

+1

I've just updated Coinotron's wallet to v0.10.15.16.
Best regards,
Coinotron

shojayxt
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 25, 2014, 07:23:22 PM

Twitter campagne works Wink
Hope wafflepool and ltc1btc will responde too...

You need to find out what's going on with nicehash!  I didn't get my payment!   Cry  What do I do?  How can I get it?  Help me please!  I feel used.

10/25 08:26:59   158577 [1][2][3]   nicehash   tx_0_vout_1   -   XjhCPuibk9M4RV7sYKfCMjbqeYBW6HACkA
10/25 07:31:59   158558 [1][2][3]   nicehash   tx_0_vout_1   -   XhGfrppD81Ctb3LVvLYZK6ccoeuMgP64qv
10/25 07:30:58   158555 [1][2][3]   nicehash   tx_0_vout_1   -   XtKyY8wEAMLT2vD4UvBVPWa95PwiRg5CVm
10/25 07:27:36   158552 [1][2][3]   nicehash   tx_0_vout_1   -   Xyx6qz7UaeuQPDxq6NHs9n3JzMcYAcz4Gm
10/25 07:27:26   158551 [1][2][3]   nicehash   not_detected: XtzrcCsxS3eA3LejArCt7F7BdWC33MR9ry   2.000600   XkqcVLSXGxAKNJdcKnszZdQ8MhF2AXgqfh
10/25 07:23:33   158547 [1][2][3]   nicehash   tx_0_vout_1   -   Xtk8pahUtADtaeevH4U8kWVEbcsBNt6WBf
10/25 07:23:15   158545 [1][2][3]   nicehash   tx_0_vout_1   -   XpiDdkhTSjYFiRCWyRQv7pN39EyALuDZgw
10/25 07:22:08   158542 [1][2][3]   nicehash   tx_0_vout_1   -   Xi1ETZT9ySZhrSxeTGKKyTn6Ddwa8Srdd4
10/25 07:21:05   158539 [1][2][3]   nicehash   tx_0_vout_1   -   XfAUXbFM9heXS84mR9Vt1vheBa8EvnjjzB
10/25 05:56:58   158523 [1][2][3]   nicehash   tx_0_vout_1   -   Xxs7GvaJXdyDjaydqgVACsZjAR8unjuRVz
10/25 05:56:37   158522 [1][2][3]   nicehash   tx_0_vout_1   -   XuoTmdJLBRXATkyv4qDvJ5pAXmADoro5tu
10/25 05:56:10   158521 [1][2][3]   nicehash   tx_0_vout_1   -   XhAn4YPRRE8GQUmx9VFgvAsd9VKJtf1qQY
10/25 05:52:51   158515 [1][2][3]   nicehash   tx_0_vout_1   -   XdiRUG1qYGQi3ZwCBeyk3L7URVLrJNUY6y
10/25 04:50:02   158497 [1][2][3]   nicehash   tx_0_vout_1   -   XwLGMmsRy5SpCc3ZyQXRLsZG944Ch5ZznW
10/25 04:47:30   158495 [1][2][3]   nicehash   tx_0_vout_1   -   XdBMGLi8KbGWX7nQLD5v398eGVqZVsHd52
10/25 04:46:41   158494 [1][2][3]   nicehash   tx_0_vout_1   -   Xuwm7gFx1oAGP9yVbpwMvxWixrcPETLiBx
10/25 04:43:19   158491 [1][2][3]   nicehash   tx_0_vout_1   -   Xj5ZyURyBvYK2xPLUtEHXvHJMibcPJ1Wgy
10/25 04:38:42   158485 [1][2][3]   nicehash   tx_0_vout_1   -   XiNypjjbRNpxVy571LdT8eeBMRdUWXypFt
10/25 04:37:48   158482 [1][2][3]   nicehash   tx_0_vout_1   -   XrnPPxc6mKsD9Hao32iBTGrWAN6rw1vmTT
10/25 04:36:43   158480 [1][2][3]   nicehash   tx_0_vout_1   -   Xmno1xPPYgoBNqMn7E9gsoU52TYfrbpmMW
10/25 03:20:23   158459 [1][2][3]   nicehash   tx_0_vout_1   -   XawcUobagT5gnViqafoTSMW6FvEnB5qriP
10/25 03:18:24   158456 [1][2][3]   nicehash   tx_0_vout_1   -   Xf9yv56bRo7BED7swt22YZzVNAzEwmonht
10/25 03:14:48   158452 [1][2][3]   nicehash   tx_0_vout_1   -   XjTj3dHyULKq8CUrVQCicasCfMNgG9HkSC
10/25 02:12:53   158437 [1][2][3]   nicehash   tx_0_vout_1   -   XgZM1ATaRYCiv8C7scXZ8bqKA13kiTf1Tf
10/25 02:07:54   158433 [1][2][3]   nicehash   tx_0_vout_1   -   XjVCA1ZVovHBjeQaDPRuig6fXoMJQXY91B
10/25 02:04:25   158432 [1][2][3]   nicehash   tx_0_vout_1   -   XtCeqDBPA2BPJkYmTJ8MWrAg58HJnHgweS
10/25 02:02:21   158430 [1][2][3]   nicehash   tx_0_vout_1   -   XuCSZGSKBMfj4qL15H3btrVxjgEfQpyzz8
10/25 01:58:40   158427 [1][2][3]   nicehash   tx_0_vout_1   -   XgJGciz7LoTf5WEGBYDzrAkFfRWtHQoTvk
10/25 01:56:57   158424 [1][2][3]   nicehash   tx_0_vout_1   -   XsMJPdsC63cYtffobR5Y5XmC3uRZZYBANd
10/25 01:54:40   158422 [1][2][3]   nicehash   tx_0_vout_1   -   XhmT8pquSk8TScDmFzgmwWSd4DT7iTmp9z
10/25 00:53:09   158404 [1][2][3]   nicehash   tx_0_vout_1   -   XdQpd4qzehKP1txYJ3mkpVVL8Q1Q9NGKWU
10/24 23:47:35   158382 [1][2][3]   nicehash   tx_0_vout_1   -   Xk7GBG3oj3PrgiWjbyChyBio4ERu2N5jV9
10/24 23:34:32   158374 [1][2][3]   nicehash   tx_0_vout_1   -   XtkPP8MmVKCa5ntrYUWFBGafxXLMECyeHj
10/24 21:21:14   158324 [1][2][3]   nicehash   tx_0_vout_1   -   XvkDNv2abGverC2SGa7G1SmSUhJUtj9ZXT
10/24 21:21:04   158323 [1][2][3]   nicehash   tx_0_vout_1   -   XmU5PFt8McJ2N8kcqL5LbtW4nbUt3F4LkZ
10/24 20:59:53   158313 [1][2][3]   nicehash   tx_0_vout_1   -   XoT2YoGD7rxnuowVJWzKBE8hwyjuisTEa6
10/24 19:01:54   158275 [1][2][3]   nicehash   tx_0_vout_1   -   XtHfiG71xWEcg5WkmCuPpDHq947W6zFons
10/24 19:01:42   158274 [1][2][3]   nicehash   tx_0_vout_1   -   XiHTCrgAvgEzdqN3e4pFNtecxf7HWkM8KY
10/24 19:00:18   158271 [1][2][3]   nicehash   tx_0_vout_1   -   Xuqy1XBJbfuPa5zZ11XoVnxa4rUBLYaHpw
10/24 18:59:31   158269 [1][2][3]   nicehash   tx_0_vout_1   -   Xj8vxrQNRGy5PF1CRdUBg1bwrLVqs4LRfH
10/24 18:58:28   158267 [1][2][3]   nicehash   tx_0_vout_1   -   Xg9RZFDeYnw3kJBeBACxFYoTVLSg8c3d2D
10/24 18:54:06   158261 [1][2][3]   nicehash   tx_0_vout_1   -   XtMzZheP2zotTGQLa3JeaJ57FnXh9y8idm
10/24 18:53:51   158260 [1][2][3]   nicehash   tx_0_vout_1   -   XhrKBHCwCgxNZkmNpvbpCSG5UksPV1FkHr
10/24 17:33:42   158232 [1][2][3]   nicehash   tx_0_vout_1   -   XqNHJABdqj9Kday7JhTvxfHR4mZtWoDuRu
10/24 16:36:59   158216 [1][2][3]   nicehash   tx_0_vout_1   -   Xcb8GCBkAd3raFZdiDg2EpVewJCbymeGtU
10/24 16:36:07   158213 [1][2][3]   nicehash   tx_0_vout_1   -   XsFNcT4jWLELckQ9LWTeStftG39ATx4HwQ
10/24 16:21:24   158206 [1][2][3]   nicehash   tx_0_vout_1   -   Xwko49B439BxYGfCqCNmRmUN5gY9SeTF3U
10/24 16:18:25   158203 [1][2][3]   nicehash   tx_0_vout_1   -   XtDhBg3xVkjz1GuQCCVGoyYhGD2b1m6SyF
10/24 16:16:30   158201 [1][2][3]   nicehash   tx_0_vout_1   -   XnPyvLtGV3nHPixPW27XqaRo3o6voXHD26
10/24 15:06:35   158179 [1][2][3]   nicehash   tx_0_vout_1   -   Xh5933XTP6wpA3HrgCEyT1yz7z1dZsyQU7
10/24 14:14:01   158160 [1][2][3]   nicehash   tx_0_vout_1   -   XyGTH7d48eQHP8cXfkMVrrEvRuFv4JUqwF
10/24 13:05:17   158131 [1][2][3]   nicehash   tx_0_vout_1   -   XuTsRxt2b1jEuNXmAw5vcvLVxy29dvp8NB
10/24 12:43:37   158125 [1][2][3]   nicehash   tx_0_vout_1   -   Xiy2nPz598EqGHNGgNiythukUgbPxZ2BwK
10/24 11:41:54   158100 [1][2][3]   nicehash   tx_0_vout_1   -   XjYqHv5ibY9DujwbAjC84P1oS7JCyF9rUj
10/24 11:37:48   158096 [1][2][3]   nicehash   tx_0_vout_1   -   Xc8CYH7wskR4jv1LBmYKh2gSu8h4a4SA8P
10/24 11:34:42   158094 [1][2][3]   nicehash   tx_0_vout_1   -   XxeejX4wESiPG2ai4QcHacMVpJDVtwX9vR
10/24 11:34:17   158093 [1][2][3]   nicehash   tx_0_vout_1   -   XtnuWsW6f87yfcB9vj9Dw46LsV3hbNSm7V
10/24 10:46:33   158083 [1][2][3]   nicehash   tx_0_vout_1   -   XqNHJABdqj9Kday7JhTvxfHR4mZtWoDuRu
10/24 10:44:49   158082 [1][2][3]   nicehash   tx_0_vout_1   -   XypwxZQ8gV1dhAR4Lb9aHDyuphnwFfS5z7
splawik21
Legendary

View Profile
October 25, 2014, 08:29:24 PM

shojayxt I had a good day today and I`ve unignored you ...... for 15sec.

We don`t need to find out what's going on with nicehash!  You didn't get your payment!?

Nicehash does not pay for anybody, it is a proxy only!

Only enforcment will put them down with orphans.

Don`t ask again about them.

Be happy that Camo didin`t respond you at your question Tongue

Pages: « 1 ... 3270 3271 3272 3273 3274 3275 3276 3277 3278 3279 3280 3281 3282 3283 3284 3285 3286 3287 3288 3289 3290 3291 3292 3293 3294 3295 3296 3297 3298 3299 3300 3301 3302 3303 3304 3305 3306 3307 3308 3309 3310 3311 3312 3313 3314 3315 3316 3317 3318 3319 [3320] 3321 3322 3323 3324 3325 3326 3327 3328 3329 3330 3331 3332 3333 3334 3335 3336 3337 3338 3339 3340 3341 3342 3343 3344 3345 3346 3347 3348 3349 3350 3351 3352 3353 3354 3355 3356 3357 3358 3359 3360 3361 3362 3363 3364 3365 3366 3367 3368 3369 3370 ... 7012 »
  Print  

Jump to: