Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:24:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 [106] 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 »
  Print  
Author Topic: LIGHTNINGASIC LA100M,100MHS SCRYPT Miner, USD1999; LA1THS, USD1750.shipped out!  (Read 309011 times)
mazedk

Activity: 457
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 22, 2014, 12:59:19 PM

the key is lead time. when the pre-order clietns just got the titan, my clients has make good profit. Titan needs at least 6 months.

Actually NO! You're bragging about your delivered miners but you deliver LATE and that is a fact just read how many people got their miners very very late not as promised ! At least in my case they came 2 weeks late and that after I was writing tens of mails to your support just enough to fuck up my projected ROI.

Your clients that you presume "did a good profit"  are still on  ROI time and far from "good profit".

Before blaming KNC for Titan's preorders and trying to rest assured the potential buyers please keep in mind that we will see the A2 Innosilicon Terminator chips on various mining machines in  1 (ONE) month if not sooner and I think you all read already about their chip efficiency. They are real : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dXA_pV9CyMk

i already made ROI with hardware from jack, he delivered on time to me, stop hating around

Please do elaborate on that.. In my calculations thats not possible - with any of the gear he sold.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
juve4v

Activity: 505
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 22, 2014, 01:02:48 PM

the key is lead time. when the pre-order clietns just got the titan, my clients has make good profit. Titan needs at least 6 months.

Actually NO! You're bragging about your delivered miners but you deliver LATE and that is a fact just read how many people got their miners very very late not as promised ! At least in my case they came 2 weeks late and that after I was writing tens of mails to your support just enough to fuck up my projected ROI.

Your clients that you presume "did a good profit"  are still on  ROI time and far from "good profit".

Before blaming KNC for Titan's preorders and trying to rest assured the potential buyers please keep in mind that we will see the A2 Innosilicon Terminator chips on various mining machines in  1 (ONE) month if not sooner and I think you all read already about their chip efficiency. They are real : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dXA_pV9CyMk

i already made ROI with hardware from jack, he delivered on time to me, stop hating around

Please do elaborate on that.. In my calculations thats not possible - with any of the gear he sold.

Don't mind him he's LA's  suck puppet troll.
mazedk

View Profile
April 22, 2014, 01:04:09 PM

Lets see what the man has to say, i know hes been doing notting but being positive about Jack. But i'd like to see how he ROI'ed already.
racebyu

Activity: 346
Merit: 260

View Profile
April 22, 2014, 02:23:29 PM

Looks like anyone releasing ASIC rigs next month will have those chips in the units.
With a 75Mhs and a 140Mhs unit being shown there will be lots of hashing power
hitting the market in a month or less.
Since Jacks unit is supposed to be a 60Mhs curious if they are selling the internal
boards for mounting by the dealers or if they are custom making for them?

With the A2 chips used and specified power draws you should be able to get
around 300Mhs Max @ 1670 watts as per their video. Unless there is a small
or lower powered ASIC coming next less then 28n this looks like the limit with
the current power figures.

Which ones in the listed ASIC miner manufactures are connected to Innosilican?
eightcylinders

Activity: 434
Merit: 254

View Profile
April 22, 2014, 04:23:06 PM

Well, I am not LA's sock puppet troll but I was in the first traunch of orders for the LA3M from Jack, and I have (had) a preorder with Jack for one of the first LA15M.  I also have bought equipment (currently over 3 Th/s) from KNC, BFL, and Bitmain; and I have preorders with Black Arrow, BFL and AMT among others including a couple of outright scams I fell for early on (I just started this last year).  I am far from a professional miner, but I do have a pretty good sense now of who is honest and who is scamming, who is overpromising and underpromising, etc.  I have been ripped off enough to have learned.

FWIW, I have had an excellent experience with Jack/LA, but like everything in life communication is key. 

Jack originally posted a "ship by" date for the LA3M (I don't recall the exact date).  Having been ripped off enough to be wary, I skyped with Jack and asked him what the absolute outside date was after which he would refund my money if not shipped.  He named a date one week after the target date he had posted.  He shipped about 3 days after the posted target date, well within the outside date.  Had I not asked him for an outside date, maybe I would have been upset by the 3 day delay but even that is much better than delays experienced by other manufacturers even very reliable ones like Bitmain (who for reference I view as a 9.8/10).  The LA3M performed exactly as Jack had said it would once I moved to an rPi controller (see below) - and it is worth noting that since Jack was one of the first (maybe the very first) to sell the 5 chip gridseed miners, many people accused him of being a scammer back then, saying a scrypt miner was impossible and a dual BTC/scrypt miner a fantasy (just read the initial posts in this thread for a laugh). 

When I accidentally fried one of my gridseeds by reversing the polarity of the voltage (snap crackle and pop, literally), Jack offered to fix it for free even though it was clearly my fault (okay, they really should have diode protection so maybe not 100% my fault, but 99%).  Jack is **always** available on Skype during the business day in China (for those who may not realize it, that means late night U.S. time) and he **always** responds to my Skype questions with detailed information and responses when he is online. 

ROI on the LA3M was always iffy at the initial offering price, but I project it will break even in another 2 months (I use multipool and occassionally I switch over to dual mining, but mostly scrypt only).  The initial offering price was never a bargain - it was (as Jack advertised it) brand new (Jack even labelled it initially as untested beta product for developers) technology for those of us who wanted to explore ASIC scrypt mining in the vanguard.  At the current prices of as low as $1000 for 10, the 5 chips gridseeds will easily ROI (I now have 50 of them). 

There have been disappointments, but not with Jack.  The LA3M custom firmware was made proprietary, which (aside from likely violating several GPL licenses) made it impossible for me to tweak and fix problems/bugs in the first firmware version.  V3 of the firmware was over a month late, and ultimately removed dual mining which I use.  As it turns out, and as is always the case, open source versions of cgminer came out that are much better than the proprietary LA firmware, and now I run on an rPi with zero complaints about the hardware.  All in all, for a first gen product that was delivered long before anyone else got their hands on the gridseed (at least to my knowledge), LA did a very good (but not perfect job) IMHO.

On the LA15M, Jack gave preorders price protection relative to the LA3M pricing.  Before Jack went to the 60M, he confirmed to me that I would get refunded for more than half of the LA15M preorder price based on current LA3M pricing.  When the LA3M pricing got so low that a 15M unit seemed silly even at $5,000, Jack agreed and found a 60M solution.  He has offered to refund my preorder or carry it over to the LA60M -- I am still undecided on that.  As an aside, if anyone wants to go 50/50 with me on the LA60M, please PM me.  I don't want to manage a group, but I would be willing split an LA60M with one person and I would not be seeking anything other than 50% of actual purchase price and prorated hosting costs (I have a full rack, with half a rack of available space, in a dedicated hosting facility in the Chicago suburbs).  I can provide personal identity and more details if you are seriously interested please PM me.

In sum, Jack has met every commitment he made.  He never once tried to weasle out of the price protection or preorder cancellation terms that he promised, and (as he had promised me) when the LA15M became infeasible, he offered a refund of my preorder.  He is always available on Skype during Chinese business hours and is very responsive there (not as responsive on PM though).   I know there have been a few people whose orders got messed up, but that always happens and an occasional mistake or error is not the same as a missed commitment in my book.  The problems with the proprietary LA firmware are the most serious issues with LA, but the mere fact that they have the resources and ability to produce such firmware (before anyone had another option, and before cgminer had gridseed support) is impressive and indicative of their technical ability.

I won't commit to the LA60M until I can see that it will ROI and at 15,000 (or if someone splits the risk with me), with so much scrypt mining power coming on line soon, that is subject to a lot of uncertainty right now.  If Jack can get his out 2-3 weeks before the competition, that may make all the difference in ROI terms.  But regardless I trust Jack to keep his word, which is a lot more than I can say for almost every other manufacturer (Bitmain excepted, as they set the bar for excellence and even LA/Jack do not approach Bitmain). 

My BTC Addres: 1PMEJCY6ofqmnAdYbdQqToZ7MNSAz35w7v
=>Buy the world's first hardware wallet.   Safer than paper and easier to use than smartphones.  If you use Bitcoin you need this: Buy Trezor!!
Gazza1

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 22, 2014, 04:40:42 PM

10k on the 60MH units and you've got yourself some deals.

15k for 60MH is just ridiculous.

Impossible is a word found only in the dictionary of fools.
mazedk

View Profile
April 22, 2014, 06:30:53 PM

Well, I am not LA's sock puppet troll but I was in the first traunch of orders for the LA3M from Jack, and I have (had) a preorder with Jack for one of the first LA15M.  I also have bought equipment (currently over 3 Th/s) from KNC, BFL, and Bitmain; and I have preorders with Black Arrow, BFL and AMT among others including a couple of outright scams I fell for early on (I just started this last year).  I am far from a professional miner, but I do have a pretty good sense now of who is honest and who is scamming, who is overpromising and underpromising, etc.  I have been ripped off enough to have learned.

FWIW, I have had an excellent experience with Jack/LA, but like everything in life communication is key. 

Jack originally posted a "ship by" date for the LA3M (I don't recall the exact date).  Having been ripped off enough to be wary, I skyped with Jack and asked him what the absolute outside date was after which he would refund my money if not shipped.  He named a date one week after the target date he had posted.  He shipped about 3 days after the posted target date, well within the outside date.  Had I not asked him for an outside date, maybe I would have been upset by the 3 day delay but even that is much better than delays experienced by other manufacturers even very reliable ones like Bitmain (who for reference I view as a 9.8/10).  The LA3M performed exactly as Jack had said it would once I moved to an rPi controller (see below) - and it is worth noting that since Jack was one of the first (maybe the very first) to sell the 5 chip gridseed miners, many people accused him of being a scammer back then, saying a scrypt miner was impossible and a dual BTC/scrypt miner a fantasy (just read the initial posts in this thread for a laugh). 

*text snipped not to spam too much*

I was one of the early orders aswell. But shipping was almost two weeks late on jacks part - thats two weeks more than his "will ship within one week" timeframe. Jack never got me any compensation in the end. - I missed out on the prime time mining, so thats a big potential loss. Anyways, I'v moved on from that part and I do see some of the good Jack has done to the scrypt scene.

That being said, im not after Jack on this one (given up that part long ago), more that rammy2k2 dude who says hes made ROI already, i'd like to see how that happend - unless his uncle just bought his miners at prime value Smiley
Pistachio
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 22, 2014, 08:05:54 PM

*text snipped not to spam too much*

I was one of the early orders aswell. But shipping was almost two weeks late on jacks part - thats two weeks more than his "will ship within one week" timeframe. Jack never got me any compensation in the end. - I missed out on the prime time mining, so thats a big potential loss. Anyways, I'v moved on from that part and I do see some of the good Jack has done to the scrypt scene.

That being said, im not after Jack on this one (given up that part long ago), more that rammy2k2 dude who says hes made ROI already, i'd like to see how that happend - unless his uncle just bought his miners at prime value Smiley

+1  - I never received any compensation for being weeks late despite being one of the earliest orders. It may have been possible to ROI if you were lucky with the coins you mined. I have not been that lucky and I am still looking at a 50% haircut.
bearsworth

Activity: 392

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 02:13:10 AM

i got my hardware in first batch, still haven't made ROI not sure how you did lol.

Bitrated user: cryptomark.
chanberg

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 02:26:48 AM

Your clients that you presume "did a good profit"  are still on  ROI time and far from "good profit".

Before blaming KNC for Titan's preorders and trying to rest assured the potential buyers please keep in mind that we will see the A2 Innosilicon Terminator chips on various mining machines in  1 (ONE) month if not sooner and I think you all read already about their chip efficiency. They are real : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dXA_pV9CyMk

i got my hardware in first batch, still haven't made ROI not sure how you did lol.

I was also one of the first few that ordered, and I haven't even ROI'ed HALF yet... But I mean I knew what i was getting myself into when i ordered.. I knew it was going to be at least 6 - 8 months before i ROI'ed....
Pistachio
Legendary

Activity: 1456

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 02:32:05 AM

Your clients that you presume "did a good profit"  are still on  ROI time and far from "good profit".

Before blaming KNC for Titan's preorders and trying to rest assured the potential buyers please keep in mind that we will see the A2 Innosilicon Terminator chips on various mining machines in  1 (ONE) month if not sooner and I think you all read already about their chip efficiency. They are real : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dXA_pV9CyMk

I was also one of the first few that ordered, and I haven't even ROI'ed HALF yet... But I mean I knew what i was getting myself into when i ordered.. I knew it was going to be at least 6 - 8 months before i ROI'ed....

Still no love from LightningASIC. At least Blackarrow offered a trade-in program when their Lancelots would not ROI.
asiabtc (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 986

Crypto Currency , Mining, Exchange ATM, Wallet!

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2014, 05:06:00 AM

Still no love from LightningASIC. At least Blackarrow offered a trade-in program when their Lancelots would not ROI.
we shipped most of order on time, even in time. some order delayed.
we are trying best to delivery the miner on time. and never do months lead time pre-order.
thanks.
yours lightingasic team.

www.lightningasic.com. ASIC GPU矿机,ATM, 硬件钱包,挖矿。ALTCOIN,BTC,LTC,Dogecoin research, Producing BTC LTC Dogecoin Mining Machine, Exchange market policy study.Skype:  altcoin Twitter: @realSatoshi_ii Co-Founder of LIGHTNINGASIC 关注微博: @比特币矿机 TWITTER: @realSatoshi_ii, 获得最新资讯。
asiabtc (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2014, 05:48:12 AM

my LA60M uses A2 chipset.

www.lightningasic.com. ASIC GPU矿机,ATM, 硬件钱包,挖矿。ALTCOIN,BTC,LTC,Dogecoin research, Producing BTC LTC Dogecoin Mining Machine, Exchange market policy study.Skype:  altcoin Twitter: @realSatoshi_ii Co-Founder of LIGHTNINGASIC 关注微博: @比特币矿机 TWITTER: @realSatoshi_ii, 获得最新资讯。
asiabtc (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2014, 05:49:18 AM

we got good support from chipset supplier.
now the price is USD9999/pcs now.
Happy?

freddyfarnsworth

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 05:53:44 AM

we got good support from chipset supplier.
now the price is USD9999/pcs now.
Happy?

For the Love of your customers Smiley Nicely done all.

BTC: 1F1X9dN2PRortYaDkq89YJDbQ72i3F5N3h MEOW: KAbvy9jrrajvN5WLo7RWBsYqYfJKyN9WLf DOGE: DAyKSrTiVeRZaReTu1Cyf5Je6qPdKTuKKE
asiabtc (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2014, 09:45:12 AM

Great 60MHS Scrypt Rack Miner Pre-order.
got better price of chips. and price adjusted.
64MHS, 450W.
28nm Chiset.
ship out before May 20th.
LA60M - 9999 USD <including all accessories + DHL express shipping>

12.8MHS Scrypt Blade Pre-order.
12MHS, 110W.
28nm Chiset.
LA12M - 3000 USD <including all accessories + DHL express shipping>

Scrypt Miner based on GC3355 stopped production.)

LA1THS, 1000W
1000GHS,
18KG.
rack case.
USD2899, <including all accessories + DHL express shipping>

darkfriend77

Activity: 434
Merit: 265

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2014, 11:13:00 AM

Great 60MHS Scrypt Rack Miner Pre-order.
got better price of chips. and price adjusted.
64MHS, 450W.
28nm Chiset.
LA60M - 9999 USD <including all accessories + DHL express shipping>

Offer an Escrow ... to make sure you ship in time and I'm in.

-:| www.DOTMog.com |:-
maardein

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 01:12:38 PM

Do you have photo's of LA12M and LA60M

What are dimensions/weight? Rack mounted? Or something else?

BTC: 1788UegKXGXXicfPcbZ1bmSUJ99ZWRCF7p
LTC: LZ2rCcoxK4X8wRRynqdxoimd4d3TDNk7Lk
PMP: PApSSdorQds5tQysymwDXPAN3viJLFTUs8
herbiehasher

Activity: 100
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 02:01:35 PM

Mr. Asia BTC.
On your site you offer complete kits for 10 units (5chip gridseed) at a time for $1,300 USD.
Can you quote for quantities of just the units, no accessories at all?
Say for 60 units only?
No cables
No controllers
No Power supplies
no nothing else

?
nikolaz

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 04:04:59 PM

Well I will wait until 20th May, and hopefully the price will go down even further
Pages: « 1 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 [106] 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 »
  Print  

Jump to: