Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 11:28:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 [93] 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 ... 183 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [CHC] Chaincoin - Network Upgrade 16.3 - SegWit Activated  (Read 321511 times)
phucdigan

Activity: 490
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 06:15:18 AM

This is like bad relationship that you need to let go. It's time, it ain't getting back to 5$, ever!
Based on where you can assert it will never return to $ 5?
cryptoninjapanda

Activity: 111
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 07:13:52 AM

FUD ... FUD ... random lies ... FUD ... FUD

Where is the team! I am not Fudding.  I am pointing out facts.  Whats going on?

This is simply not true core team has three developers roli,ediston and brakmic. And they have been very active lately they released new version three days ago https://github.com/chaincoin/chaincoin/releases

For example Brakmic portfolio looks really impressive guy has like 20+ years experience with software development  https://stackoverflow.com/story/brakmic

They are building a new site to replace the hacked one that will be at least five times better.

This is like bad relationship that you need to let go. It's time, it ain't getting back to 5$, ever!

Stop the FUD! Coin was $6+ at one point and it can easily get upwards of that. In crypto coins easily regain their losses look at bitcoin it went to $1850 and back to $2850 in no time. Same will happen with CHC after people figure out this is just FUD.

If you want to be objective it is clear that CHC never looked better. Over 2000 people on slack, active development, over 2000 masternodes, biggest number of masternode owners after dash, hodl movement with 2000+ members on discord. It is clear that coin has a bright future.    

m33
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

Never invest with borrowed coins

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2017, 07:35:37 AM

how to host masternode on windows?? any link or videos
I have a hunch that you may be able to make your Chaincoin-QT client behave as a masternode by setting up your chaincoin.conf and using the Debug Console to issue command masternode start.

For instructions, go here, but ignore everything at the beginning about setting up the Linux instance and building the application (this isn't applicable to you):

http://www.chaincoin.org/Setting%20up%20a%20Chaincoin%20Masternode%20-%20draft%20v.04.pdf

Send exactly 1,000 coins to your wallet in a single transaction (no less and no more, I'm serious, account for the fee if you are sending from Cryptopia send 1000.0001 for example).  The 1,000 CHC must be in a SINGLE TRANSACTION in your wallet, or it won't work.

Extract the private key corresponding to the Chaincoin address that received the 1,000 CHC and put that in the masternodeprivkey property of the chaincoin.conf file.  It should look something like this:

Code:
rpcuser=ubuntu
rpcpassword=<your-password>
server=1
listen=1
masternode=1
masternodeprivkey=<your-key>
masternodeaddr=<your-ip-address>:11994

Once this is done, restart Chaincoin-QT, let it initialize, then go to debug console and enter:

masternode start

It is a good idea to look carefully at information in the debug.log file (same folder as chaincoin.conf).  Look carefully for the word capable in debug.log, because when your masternode receives 15 confirmations, you'll see that message, indicating that your node is masternode-capable.

Next, the acid test though is whether you see your node in the list when you issue this command:

masternode list

If you see your IP address in the list with the word "ENABLED" you're probably good-to-go.

Note: you must open ports 8333 and 11994 through your router to your PC for this to work.  If those ports are not open, no dice.  Also, you must leave your machine on 24X7.

thanks for the info , btw you might like to know that it works , so now i need to wait to see if i get any rewards with it

Bullion (CBX) ◢◤Clients
CRYPTOBULLION.IO
█▄
█████▄
████████▄
███████████▄
██████████████
███████████▀
████████▀
█████▀
█▀

YOUR DIGITAL PRECIOUS METAL 
PoSP | BNP Masternodes | 65 Second block time
Bullion MarketPlace

Cryptopia | NovaExchange |
Coinbook |

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
cryptokyle

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 07:47:15 AM

Based on where you can assert it will never return to $ 5?

If it gets back to those levels, it will be when the whole crypto marketcap is 1 trillion+. It should have never been valued at those levels to begin with placing it on par with legitimate projects who have large teams of developers that had a lot of hard work put into over many years, building real projects that are innovative. See GAME,FCT,DCR just to name a few that CHC was equivalently valued at for a $5 price.

This project has near no activity on github and 1 or 2 devs? Scammers pumped this up and dumped their own positions for all and everyone was seduced by fomo. It happens with garbage stocks all the time in the nano cap and OTC world, predictable pattern. Just magnify it 10x because this is crypto. This should be valued at the same levels as something like CRAVE,NTRN, other masternode coins with 1-2 devs. 2-3 million. So watch it fade to the 200-300 rank on CMC in the next few weeks.
M.minor

Activity: 534
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 09:12:15 AM

You can say goodbye to the deaf and dumb with the CHC, tell Max and the dog, I'm sure that you read ... - that you are good, I hope that the soul does not torment you until old age.  - bent thousands of people and became a millionaire.
cryptoninjapanda

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 09:28:44 AM

And the FUD continues ...

Interesting thing about CHC though is that only 12% of the coins is in the masternodes. Normal ratio is like 40%-50% so in the following months we will probably see at least one huge spike in price once devs publish the new version which brings increased rewards and development fund and people lock another 30% of the coin into masternodes.  45% masternodes 10% dev fund 45% miners. Dev will have tens of thousands of dollars to fund additional development.

M.minor

Activity: 534
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 09:48:13 AM

Interesting thing about CHC though is that only 12% of the coins is in the masternodes. Normal ratio is like 40%-50% so in the following months we will probably see at least one huge spike in price once devs publish the new version which brings increased rewards and development fund and people lock another 30% of the coin into masternodes.  45% masternodes 10% dev fund 45% miners. Dev will have tens of thousands of dollars to fund additional development.

Cryptoninjapanda, you are a liar .... you are not a legendary person and I would take your words, you and a group of people are interested not in technology but in financial quick enrichment, and you succeeded, you are not enough, and you continue to deceive deceiving  Sheep, .. Max seller of mobile became a brilliant mathematician and cryptographer !!!) Shocked nonsense !!! .... people really are stupid, study materiel, .................  .....!100%, Shocked
cryptoninjapanda

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 10:06:07 AM

Cryptoninjapanda, you are a liar .... you are not a legendary person and I would take your words, you and a group of people are interested not in technology but in financial quick enrichment, and you succeeded, you are not enough, and you continue to deceive deceiving  Sheep, .. Max seller of mobile became a brilliant mathematician and cryptographer !!!) Shocked nonsense !!! .... people really are stupid, study materiel, .................  .....!100%, Shocked

First they lie, then attack you personally and then you win. Obviously since you have nothing to back you story of lies and FUD you have to attack me personally. And I am not really sure what to think about your fascination with Max. Coin is solid. Established in 2014. Was the first coin to introduce C11 algorithm. It is probably only masternode coin that is older than Dash. And it has a huge potential for growth.  Also there is another developer joining the team and coin has recently been added to macro.exchange https://macro.exchange/ so things are moving in the right direction. As I said coin has a dedicated team of developers and very bright future. 
hashcube

Activity: 12

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 10:09:07 AM

This is simply not true core team has three developers roli,ediston and brakmic. And they have been very active lately they released new version three days ago https://github.com/chaincoin/chaincoin/releases

For example Brakmic portfolio looks really impressive guy has like 20+ years experience with software development  https://stackoverflow.com/story/brakmic

They are building a new site to replace the hacked one that will be at least five times better.

Stop the FUD! Coin was $6+ at one point and it can easily get upwards of that. In crypto coins easily regain their losses look at bitcoin it went to $1850 and back to $2850 in no time. Same will happen with CHC after people figure out this is just FUD.

If you want to be objective it is clear that CHC never looked better. Over 2000 people on slack, active development, over 2000 masternodes, biggest number of masternode owners after dash, hodl movement with 2000+ members on discord. It is clear that coin has a bright future.    

active development XDDD can you explain?Huh
cryptoninjapanda

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 10:15:58 AM

There is a new release https://github.com/chaincoin/chaincoin/releases and last commit was just two days ago.
Temporel

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 10:20:47 AM
Last edit: July 21, 2017, 03:52:55 PM by mprep

First they lie, then attack you personally and then you win. Obviously since you have nothing to back you story of lies and FUD you have to attack me personally. And I am not really sure what to think about your fascination with Max. Coin is solid. Established in 2014. Was the first coin to introduce C11 algorithm. It is probably only masternode coin that is older than Dash. And it has a huge potential for growth.  Also there is another developer joining the team and coin has recently been added to macro.exchange https://macro.exchange/ so things are moving in the right direction. As I said coin has a dedicated team of developers and very bright future. 

there is no potential at all, stop lying. Nothing wrong to hope for a spike and to make money out of it but stop pretending this coin has a future.

Where is the team! I am not Fudding.  I am pointing out facts.  Whats going on?

For example Brakmic portfolio looks really impressive guy has like 20+ years experience with software development  https://stackoverflow.com/story/brakmic

There is a new release https://github.com/chaincoin/chaincoin/releases and last commit was just two days ago.

apparently the last commit had nothing in it. (but two name change), it was both hilarious and pathetic.
cryptoninjapanda

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 10:41:46 AM

there is no potential at all, stop lying. Nothing wrong to hope for a spike and to make money out of it but stop pretending this coin has a future.

Potential is huge it is a masternode coin that now has a large community of masternode owners. 2000 people on official slack. 2000+ people on the Hodl movement discord https://discordapp.com/invite/yXMtwfr. And it is actively developed. Plus unlike many other masternode coins it is established in 2014 it is even a bit older than Dash. It has original C11 algo. It was first to chain 11 algos. And it is still GPU mineable.

And about making money it has even bigger potential on that account it still has to get listed on major exchange which will bring big price increase. Then only 12% coins are in masternode which means another 30% will have to be bought and locked. So anoder price spike. It will have a dev fund in the near future which means continuous development. At this point for the next 6 months if they only borrow from other projects like Pivx or Dash devs can make miracles with this coin.
hashcube

Activity: 12

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 10:44:54 AM

Potential is huge it is a masternode coin that now has a large community of masternode owners. 2000 people on official slack. 2000+ people on the Hodl movement discord https://discordapp.com/invite/yXMtwfr. And it is actively developed. Plus unlike many other masternode coins it is established in 2014 it is even a bit older than Dash. It has original C11 algo. It was first to chain 11 algos. And it is still GPU mineable.

And about making money it has even bigger potential on that account it still has to get listed on major exchange which will bring big price increase. Then only 12% coins are in masternode which means another 30% will have to be bought and locked. So anoder price spike. It will have a dev fund in the near future which means continuous development. At this point for the next 6 months if they only borrow from other projects like Pivx or Dash devs can make miracles with this coin.

XD This coin is not actively developed. They made lastly cosmetic/name changes for last 3 years xD you are so funny man
notbatman
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 11:12:25 AM

I got my CHC stash with mined ETH and the power bill arrived yesterday, I need a miracle now...
cryptoninjapanda

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 11:18:34 AM

Interesting thing about CHC though is that only 12% of the coins is in the masternodes. Normal ratio is like 40%-50% so in the following months we will probably see at least one huge spike in price once devs publish the new version which brings increased rewards and development fund and people lock another 30% of the coin into masternodes.  45% masternodes 10% dev fund 45% miners. Dev will have tens of thousands of dollars to fund additional development.

Cryptoninjapanda, you are a liar .... you are not a legendary person and I would take your words, you and a group of people are interested not in technology but in financial quick enrichment, and you succeeded, you are not enough, and you continue to deceive deceiving  Sheep, .. Max seller of mobile became a brilliant mathematician and cryptographer !!!) Shocked nonsense !!! .... people really are stupid, study materiel, .................  .....!100%, Shocked

First they lie, then attack you personally and then you win. Obviously since you have nothing to back you story of lies and FUD you have to attack me personally. And I am not really sure what to think about your fascination with Max. Coin is solid. Established in 2014. Was the first coin to introduce C11 algorithm. It is probably only masternode coin that is older than Dash. And it has a huge potential for growth.  Also there is another developer joining the team and coin has recently been added to macro.exchange https://macro.exchange/ so things are moving in the right direction. As I said coin has a dedicated team of developers and very bright future.  

XD This coin is not actively developed. They made lastly cosmetic/name changes for last 3 years xD you are so funny man

There is a new release https://github.com/chaincoin/chaincoin/releases that was published 4 days ago and there are 7 commits since the last release. In my book that is called active development. Anyone who wants to see it can click on the link and see for himself. And potential of this coin is HUGE. With over 2000 people on slack (transfer coin that is currently 0.31$ has 374 people on slack ATM) plus 2000+ people on HODL discord plus 2000 masternodes. Currenty coin is at least 50%-75% undervalued because of panic sellers and FUD. Website was hacked yesterday. Opportunity is so big that people are willing to hack someones website just to be able to scare people and buy at a discount. Bright future awaits this coin and $10+ price as soon as it hits a major marketplace.  
adarwis

Activity: 560
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 11:55:25 AM

If the development continues to be done then CHC is also better, so far it looks interesting, see the website is also running well, and very excited, I think this will be a project that can run well
maxNIMFA

Activity: 166
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 11:57:06 AM

Fastly pumped ChainCoin. Is it possible to make it with every altcoin?
tkon3

Activity: 824
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 11:57:47 AM

Interesting thing about CHC though is that only 12% of the coins is in the masternodes. Normal ratio is like 40%-50% so in the following months we will probably see at least one huge spike in price once devs publish the new version which brings increased rewards and development fund and people lock another 30% of the coin into masternodes.  45% masternodes 10% dev fund 45% miners. Dev will have tens of thousands of dollars to fund additional development.

Cryptoninjapanda, you are a liar .... you are not a legendary person and I would take your words, you and a group of people are interested not in technology but in financial quick enrichment, and you succeeded, you are not enough, and you continue to deceive deceiving  Sheep, .. Max seller of mobile became a brilliant mathematician and cryptographer !!!) Shocked nonsense !!! .... people really are stupid, study materiel, .................  .....!100%, Shocked

First they lie, then attack you personally and then you win. Obviously since you have nothing to back you story of lies and FUD you have to attack me personally. And I am not really sure what to think about your fascination with Max. Coin is solid. Established in 2014. Was the first coin to introduce C11 algorithm. It is probably only masternode coin that is older than Dash. And it has a huge potential for growth.  Also there is another developer joining the team and coin has recently been added to macro.exchange https://macro.exchange/ so things are moving in the right direction. As I said coin has a dedicated team of developers and very bright future.  

There is a new release https://github.com/chaincoin/chaincoin/releases that was published 4 days ago and there are 7 commits since the last release. In my book that is called active development. Anyone who wants to see it can click on the link and see for himself. And potential of this coin is HUGE. With over 2000 people on slack (transfer coin that is currently 0.31$ has 374 people on slack ATM) plus 2000+ people on HODL discord plus 2000 masternodes. Currenty coin is at least 50%-75% undervalued because of panic sellers and FUD. Website was hacked yesterday. Opportunity is so big that people are willing to hack someones website just to be able to scare people and buy at a discount. Bright future awaits this coin and $10+ price as soon as it hits a major marketplace.  
Man, at least do an effort and read those commits. Just one line of code almost everytime. This is not development, this is bullshit. You'll baghold this worthless coin for a long long time
GreyClaws

Activity: 434
Merit: 107

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 12:00:09 PM

plus 2000 masternodes.

If you watch the number of masternodes on https://chc.masternodes.pro than you should know that it shows incorrect data. For example, this masternode is listed there as active:

MasterNode: CUg8U3K6W52X5bQJGuuDJvwEGJPKWnTz4J
Addr: CUg8U3K6W52X5bQJGuuDJvwEGJPKWnTz4J
City: Nuremberg
Region: Bavaria

but according to the block explorer http://104.238.153.140:3001/address/CUg8U3K6W52X5bQJGuuDJvwEGJPKWnTz4J it has zero balance since 15th Jul 2017. Same for CNuT7KLuEbsbWBNRRWvwe3XQmiZV1keY2P (Stuttgart, Germany), CMkGKNfJLhvR9Jo6VXiQMHL6nYCEYiXdgi (Frankfurt am Main,  Germany), CRH1MByjidwGWXRx2v3hqKc7LF7AMvphB8 (Frankfurt am Main, Germany), CJ9Dp9HuPwtKACEyWXiFzxTKejyMfq8J1y (Frankfurt am Main,  Germany), CQQtdEKBTYER5WGeY2gWYJziDUvopRWRpZ (Hamburg,  Germany).

I checked just a few nodes, only in Germany, and about 30% of my checks showed that these nodes are not active anymore (zero balance). Another strange thing it that this site says there are 12%, i.e. ~240 nodes in Germany, but on the map I could find only ~15 nodes in Germany.

arakosta

Activity: 127

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 12:00:37 PM

I made a few hundred bucks with this coin, but that was it. Just a pump and dump. For the guys that keep shilling this, how heavy are those bags?

Pages: « 1 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 [93] 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 ... 183 »
  Print  

Jump to: