Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 06:46:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 [103] 104 105 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] AnimeCoin [アニメコイン] ANI  (Read 192958 times)
Majormax
Legendary

Activity: 2534
Merit: 1129

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2014, 09:00:36 AM

I need a really dumbed down explanation of all this, because I don't quite get it. Is it basically saying that you are fragmenting your wallet address with each transaction or am I just being silly now?

Actually, yes, in most cases.

It starts with an explanation of how all coins are created and sent.

On the blockchain, coins begin life as a 'block'. This is created in mining, and in say the case of Bitcoin, it is 25 coins. This is created in the Miners address.
When a transaction is made, a portion of coins sent from that single address (in say, a wallet) can only be transacted as the whole block, and 'change' is sent to another address.
Example: 25 coins (block) in a wallet, sending of 10 coins to another wallet : 25 coins are sent to the receiving address , and 15 coins 'change' are sent back. This can be to a new address, or the same (sending) address, depending on the wallet function..

This process continues with every transaction, thus blocks of coins are split down into smaller 'packets' of data. Recombining can also occur when sending a larger transaction. The default wallet function varies in each coin, but often involves creating a new address for 'change', and existing addresses can be reused, or not according to preference.

Thus the coins in a wallet (even within the same addresses) exist in smaller 'packets' of data. It is the quantity of data in those packets that dictate the 'size' of any transaction. Where a large number of smaller packets are required to be sent the transaction is 'large'.

'Coin control' is a wallet function in which you can see details of all 'packets' of coins, and select discrete packets for sending. These can be sent back to the same address as well, thus recombining the fragments as needed.
Rune
Legendary

Activity: 1229
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 10:40:49 AM

my wallet is like broken
transaction not confirmed after 2 days
DarkWolf

Activity: 131
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 02:50:06 PM

I'm still working on it with my friend, the new website is done, I just need to host it, hoping to host it under the same url as the old one.

I have a question. what ever happened with that anime store someone was working on? heard about it now nothing??
DarkWolf

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 02:51:14 PM

I'll send Testz a message and get him to see if there's a solution for you.

my wallet is like broken
DarkWolf

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 02:52:45 PM

Yes it is, The new website is ready, just needs to be hosted.

i can't open the page of  this coin. does this coin still alive?
testz
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1018

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 07:10:44 PM

my wallet is like broken

Try this:
- Close the client
- Delete all except wallet.dat from C:\Users\<UserName>\AppData\Roaming\Animecoin (good idea to make a wallet.dat backup to some safe location)
- Start the client again

After client will sync you will see your balance.
Let's us know if this fix your problem

Latest client installations you can find here: https://github.com/testzcrypto/Animecoin/releases

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
raganius

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 05:48:20 PM

That's great! Animecoin.co.uk is live!

Thank you DarkWolf!

Here are, updated, some of the links to resources important to our Community and to all those who are interested to know a little more about Animecoin:

Community (BitcoinTalk) Links

Contests, Trivias, Games and Fun

Mining

Faucets

Exchanges

Please, feel free to sugest any other links that you find important for our community.
Rune
Legendary

Activity: 1229
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 06:42:25 PM

Even after I download 8.3.2 it still opens v0.8.3.1-g09e437b-beta.

I have  no idea whats happening i deleted all the stuff in appdata
I am trying to move 13 million animecoin to
DarkWolf

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 06:46:02 PM

What OS are you using?

Make sure you copy your wallet.dat file to another part of your hard drive as a back up. Worst case, I guess you can download and open the wallet on a different computer and then swap out the wallet.dat file. Not sure If that will work, let me try it for my mac wallet, because I also had a problem similar to yours. I'll get back to you on that.

Even after I download 8.3.2 it still opens v0.8.3.1-g09e437b-beta.

I have  no idea whats happening i deleted all the stuff in appdata
I am trying to move 13 million animecoin to
DarkWolf

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 04:28:53 PM
Last edit: August 18, 2014, 10:36:51 PM by DarkWolf

Hey community, we are looking for advertisers to advertise on the animecoin website, if you are interested, pm me and we can negotiate a deal.
www.animecoin.co.uk
Regards,
DarkWolf
isaevski

Activity: 551
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 08:42:42 PM

please vote https://www.swisscex.com/voting

The number of votes is limited to three votes per hour for registered users.
isaevski

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 08:43:20 PM

Hey community, we are looking for advertisers to advertise on the animecoin website

url Huh
DarkWolf

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 10:37:48 PM

Sorry, you got a point there, hope this solves it: www.animecoin.co.uk .

Hey community, we are looking for advertisers to advertise on the animecoin website

url Huh
DarkWolf

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 11:03:59 PM

Looks like Qex.la is down.
testz
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1018

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 05:46:00 AM

Block reward at block 604800 drop to 256 ANI per block:
http://aniexplorer.cloudapp.net/

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
raganius

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 04:16:37 PM

Hey there,

We need to find a way to update the OP with the new Animecoin links in order that newcomers will not become lost. I have received a suggestion to close this thread and to create a new one. What is your suggestion?

Meanwhile, I bump here some of the links to resources important to our Community and to all those who are interested to know a little more about Animecoin:

Mining

Faucets

Exchanges

Please, feel free to sugest any other links that you find important for our community.
isaevski

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 08:45:42 PM

please vote https://www.swisscex.com/voting

The number of votes is limited to three votes per hour for registered users.
DarkWolf

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 09:15:47 PM

We can add all the links on the new animecoin homepage: www.animecoin.co.uk . So that people can find them all. You could also try speaking with an admin and see if they can hand the post over to you, but I would be surprised if they had the rights to do something along those lines. Also Qex.la is down (What they were attacked! I wonder if the dev is still maintaining it, because there were problems posted by users about transactions that just weren't getting solved).

Hey there,

We need to find a way to update the OP with the new Animecoin links in order that newcomers will not become lost. I have received a suggestion to close this thread and to create a new one. What is your suggestion?

Meanwhile, I bump here some of the links to resources important to our Community and to all those who are interested to know a little more about Animecoin:

Mining

Faucets

Exchanges

raganius

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 05:38:25 AM

We can add all the links on the new animecoin homepage: www.animecoin.co.uk . So that people can find them all. You could also try speaking with an admin and see if they can hand the post over to you, but I would be surprised if they had the rights to do something along those lines. Also Qex.la is down (What they were attacked! I wonder if the dev is still maintaining it, because there were problems posted by users about transactions that just weren't getting solved).

Sure, it would be very nice if we could have these links at the home page. Now, regarding the problem with this thread's op, the idea I had is (if the community agrees to create a new thread) to create a BTCtalk profile to be the Adm for the new thread. This way, the person responsible for the thread will use that account. Now we must check if this isn't against the forum rules.

I am sorry to hear about Qex.la. That's very worrysome of small exchanges: this risk of them failing and we loosing our money. I avoid keeping any money very long in exchanges, that's why I never do day/swing trading.
Majormax
Legendary

Activity: 2534
Merit: 1129

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2014, 10:20:21 AM
Last edit: August 20, 2014, 12:40:09 PM by Majormax

Sure, it would be very nice if we could have these links at the home page. Now, regarding the problem with this thread's op, the idea I had is (if the community agrees to create a new thread) to create a BTCtalk profile to be the Adm for the new thread. This way, the person responsible for the thread will use that account. Now we must check if this isn't against the forum rules.

I am sorry to hear about Qex.la. That's very worrysome of small exchanges: this risk of them failing and we loosing our money. I avoid keeping any money very long in exchanges, that's why I never do day/swing trading.

Good idea, new admin for the thread...Forum rules : why would that be a problem ?  A new profile can start a tread very soon after registration.

Self-moderation would be desirable in the thread.
Pages: « 1 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 [103] 104 105 »
  Print  

Jump to: