Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 07:47:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ❇️YAPPADAPPADOO -❇️Bringing Revolutionary Multi-Platform Apps To All Users  (Read 30563 times)
Loveydovey04

Activity: 392
Merit: 123

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 08:00:07 PM

I found this on page 6 of YAPPADAPPADOO whitepaper and it is really interesting to know that YAPPADAPPADOO team promotes sharing of apps which is a good thing for people who have already purchased the applications. It will somehow create new friends and encourage everyone to be generous.

Users will love yappadappadoo, because they can access a universe of Progressive Web Applications. They can try out applications spontaneously and quickly. With Blockchain technology they can buy, use, and even transfer applications to other users.

Yes, I agree!Not just simply purchasing those PWAs at Yappadappadoo Store but could be transferring them to
other people thus, in some way, encourages one to be generous.It helps them save,too.Simple feature like this
with Yappadappadoo Store adds up to their advantage.

You are correct. Though we are still not sure what does transferring really mean, is it sharing or transfer ownership of the application? As for me, as long as you are willing to give it to someone, that is generosity. YAPPADAPPADOO users will enjoy the application and when they want to transfer or share it with a friend. He will just transfer it without any additional cost.

Blockchain technology really works in so many ways!It's not just keeping transactions in an open and transparent
form but could also be applied to transferring PWAs from one user to other user.I like these great combination of
PWAs and Blockchain technology features by Yappadappadoo Store.

Yes correct its like the Batman and Robin tandem, and for me in every ICO's blockchain technology are doing well... And in many times we are able to see it using by different platform, therefore blockchain fits to all ICO'S project now a days...

Ya sure sonjay22. This is one of the problems Yappadappadoo wants to be given solutions to. Many of later model of phones or device cannot cope up with the requirements new applications have so they dont have no other choice but to upgrade also to a latest model which is not always affordable to all. For example, you cannot use the latest version of facebook if your os device is still old and not all device are upgradable to latest os so the only choice is to purchase a new device with latest os but not everyone can afford to buy all the time.
This is really wise. I can relate to this. I have an old ipad, still one of the first models of ipad. When i reseted, I wanted to download some applications so I may be able to use it but when i tried, I was not able to download the applications i wanted because my os has to be ios something. The problem, my ipad cannot be upgraded to a more higher ios. So i was not able to download those applications but i stead use them from the web.
That is really devastating. I can feel you here. What if a person cannot afford to buy new phone? Nit everyone has money to always upgrade to a new device but I am sure everyone wants to enjoy a better service when it comes to using applications. This it will not be a problem with Yappadappadoo anymore.
What happens here is there are more and more old phones being thrown away nowadays because they cannot be used anymore the way they want them used. And besides the operating system do not match anymore to new applications.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
lionheart78
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1152

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2018, 08:30:00 PM

What if all application stores will also revolutionize and will shift to PWA? Of course they will not let any other application store to outrun them, they will for sure would want to be ahead in everything. By that time Yappadappadoo will not be the only apps store using PWA but they will competitors then. 

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Shikaina

Activity: 364
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 08:59:55 PM

What if all application stores will also revolutionize and will shift to PWA? Of course they will not let any other application store to outrun them, they will for sure would want to be ahead in everything. By that time Yappadappadoo will not be the only apps store using PWA but they will competitors then. 
Ya sure. But before that time comes, for the meantime, Yappadappadoo will still be the first in the world of Application stores. They will still carry the crown even if all the other application stores will do the same. No one will be able to snatch thay title away from them.
dolfo

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 09:36:20 PM

Quote from the whitepaper:
They provide a perfect user-experience similar to native applications, irrespective of device type and operating system.
Perfect user experience with the platform or with all the apps in the platform? If all the apps available in the platform can give perfect user experience then this platform is amazing.
Not sure on this bud. But they have this one feature that attracted me. It says that they applications will also be compatible with older operating systems. It means if you have iphone3 or 4 which are already phased out and cannot adapt to the latest operating system, Yappadappado applications can still be used in these old devices.

above all features of PWAs with Yappadappadoo. i like this one. Their apps will work fine in older version of smartphones.
 It does not demand an update your operating system, it is compatible with all devices whether it's an older version or the latest one.

Woah! That would be great then that it will work even on old operating devices. Yappadappadoo's features are extremely amazing this project will be a rocket.
Their project us very convenient for those who have old operating devices, which means they can even use updated applications with the use of yappadappadoo app.
lezarbby

Activity: 83

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 10:03:39 PM

Now that speed of applications is a big issue, I think this project is timely and very practical. Since applications have issues on speed and availability. YAPPADAPPADOO project solves these problems by using low memory and offline applications. This will really mark on the mobile app history.

This is true. The speed of the applications is a really big issue. This is due to the low memory capacity of the mobile device and the processor was just too slow to process an application that requires or consumes a lot of memory. YAPPADAPPADOO really did resolve this issue by using Progressive Web Apps (PWA) on their platform.
Yes and they say it have multi-platform feature and can use in any operating system, just want to ask because its playing in my mind what if we have older version of desktop computer or laptop e.g windows xp, are the speed of yappadappadoo still like what they say if we use old devices!? If yes means we can still use it and still have benifit to us and thanks to yappadappadoo apps store...

I think yes, I guess that the yappadappadoo application will still work on those old operating devices you've said, because that's what the project told us. So I think it will still work on those you've mentioned, though not really sure if it is but I believe so.
joeljames23

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 09:37:33 AM

I found this on page 6 of YAPPADAPPADOO whitepaper and it is really interesting to know that YAPPADAPPADOO team promotes sharing of apps which is a good thing for people who have already purchased the applications. It will somehow create new friends and encourage everyone to be generous.

Users will love yappadappadoo, because they can access a universe of Progressive Web Applications. They can try out applications spontaneously and quickly. With Blockchain technology they can buy, use, and even transfer applications to other users.

Yes that's really awesome deal from yappadappadoo, transferring their apps to our friends and family members is a enjoyable and helpful things to do... And when someone need a particular app but not have enough money /token then both of you can share an equal half price, by that both of you can have the apps in much cheaper price...

It says,"even transfer applications to other users.".Transferring applications can be done but does sharing applications allowed?Because
transferring and sharing are different things.Maybe, if it's intended to help other person who need it but don't have money/token to buy it, u can transfer the app to that person.When it comes to sharing the app?I'm a bit confused if both you and the other person(whom you want to share it with) can use the app at the same time,regardless of the reason why you are sharing it?

Sharing apps to another is ok as long as you owned it, and for sure you are familiar with the "share it" application that any apps can share and give to anyone... Its like that, i don't know if blockchain technology will allow it because they said every user need a blockchain id...
They said it can transfer apps, so transfer and sharing is the same right? Maybe yappadappadoo want to say transferring to the point that the user1 will transfer the apps to user2 and the user1 will unable to use it again because he/she already transferred it to user2!?

I think otherwise,transfer and share are not the same.Your explanation about transferring the app is what I perceived to be the way Yappadappadoo would do it.But still, this is helpful in a way for when needed, we could opt to transfer app with Yappadappadoo.
So i guess my explanation for transferring apps is correct, and means both users can't have the apps at the same time if they transfer it... Like said it still OK for every user, when you already finish the apps you can sell it to another user and it will not be wasted...
I am thankful enough that they included that feature. This makes Yappadappadoo a lot more user friendly than the others. Grants the user the chance to share or to give apps to one another. It also complements the multi-platform feature of Yappadappadoo and that can take the "user friendliness" to a whole new level.
It's very friendly and helpful i guess, maybe after sometime you will see someone selling their used application in very cheap price... And that's not bad, if you really want to have application that's already use by someone else and there's no problem with that...
This could turn out into one of the businesses that revolves around Yappadappadoo. People can profit from it if they can somehow
sell their own progress in apps. I can see that it would be useful in some aspect. For like example, a game application can be sold
to other gamers that are willing to pay for a player's progress or saved data.

Yah just like that, and i remember that this is happening before in one famous online games... The owner need to build their character in very level and have many items or equipment so they can sell it in higher price... Now it will happen again to yappadappadoo in terms of apps and games, its exciting indeed...
StarSLight

Activity: 322
Merit: 40

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 09:41:17 AM

I can say that Yappadappadoo is really a revolutionary project. Now we can download various applications for cloud computing, streaming music, sharing video and data on our mobile phone
sonjay22

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 10:13:34 AM

Now that speed of applications is a big issue, I think this project is timely and very practical. Since applications have issues on speed and availability. YAPPADAPPADOO project solves these problems by using low memory and offline applications. This will really mark on the mobile app history.

This is true. The speed of the applications is a really big issue. This is due to the low memory capacity of the mobile device and the processor was just too slow to process an application that requires or consumes a lot of memory. YAPPADAPPADOO really did resolve this issue by using Progressive Web Apps (PWA) on their platform.
Yes and they say it have multi-platform feature and can use in any operating system, just want to ask because its playing in my mind what if we have older version of desktop computer or laptop e.g windows xp, are the speed of yappadappadoo still like what they say if we use old devices!? If yes means we can still use it and still have benifit to us and thanks to yappadappadoo apps store...

Yes, I guess so. I have tried it already and it is super fast. I think it has something to do with less than 1% of the size of native apps on average which is really an advantage of the YAPPADAPPADOO apps versus native apps. If that would be the ratio between the two, the speed will tremendously increase.
That is what i expected, because it is not eating the space of our device and the RAM of it... So it's clear now that we can experience the same speed when we use are older gadets and devices, one thing to be add it has no compatibility issues so even the windows xp or windows 2000 users can enjoy the application...
scarleth06

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 10:33:40 AM

Yes that's really awesome deal from yappadappadoo, transferring their apps to our friends and family members is a enjoyable and helpful things to do... And when someone need a particular app but not have enough money /token then both of you can share an equal half price, by that both of you can have the apps in much cheaper price...

It says,"even transfer applications to other users.".Transferring applications can be done but does sharing applications allowed?Because
transferring and sharing are different things.Maybe, if it's intended to help other person who need it but don't have money/token to buy it, u can transfer the app to that person.When it comes to sharing the app?I'm a bit confused if both you and the other person(whom you want to share it with) can use the app at the same time,regardless of the reason why you are sharing it?

Sharing apps to another is ok as long as you owned it, and for sure you are familiar with the "share it" application that any apps can share and give to anyone... Its like that, i don't know if blockchain technology will allow it because they said every user need a blockchain id...
They said it can transfer apps, so transfer and sharing is the same right? Maybe yappadappadoo want to say transferring to the point that the user1 will transfer the apps to user2 and the user1 will unable to use it again because he/she already transferred it to user2!?

I think otherwise,transfer and share are not the same.Your explanation about transferring the app is what I perceived to be the way Yappadappadoo would do it.But still, this is helpful in a way for when needed, we could opt to transfer app with Yappadappadoo.
So i guess my explanation for transferring apps is correct, and means both users can't have the apps at the same time if they transfer it... Like said it still OK for every user, when you already finish the apps you can sell it to another user and it will not be wasted...
I am thankful enough that they included that feature. This makes Yappadappadoo a lot more user friendly than the others. Grants the user the chance to share or to give apps to one another. It also complements the multi-platform feature of Yappadappadoo and that can take the "user friendliness" to a whole new level.
It's very friendly and helpful i guess, maybe after sometime you will see someone selling their used application in very cheap price... And that's not bad, if you really want to have application that's already use by someone else and there's no problem with that...
This could turn out into one of the businesses that revolves around Yappadappadoo. People can profit from it if they can somehow
sell their own progress in apps. I can see that it would be useful in some aspect. For like example, a game application can be sold
to other gamers that are willing to pay for a player's progress or saved data.

Yah just like that, and i remember that this is happening before in one famous online games... The owner need to build their character in very level and have many items or equipment so they can sell it in higher price... Now it will happen again to yappadappadoo in terms of apps and games, its exciting indeed...
Yes it is, and this is will link to business and the owner have the chance to earn money by their own application and games... What a good opportunity for everyone giving by yappadappadoo, this is want by many gamers for sure...
joliepearl06

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 11:02:45 AM

Yes, I guess so. I have tried it already and it is super fast. I think it has something to do with less than 1% of the size of native apps on average which is really an advantage of the YAPPADAPPADOO apps versus native apps. If that would be the ratio between the two, the speed will tremendously increase.
That is what i expected, because it is not eating the space of our device and the RAM of it... So it's clear now that we can experience the same speed when we use are older gadets and devices, one thing to be add it has no compatibility issues so even the windows xp or windows 2000 users can enjoy the application...
But you think this is ok to use older version while we have now a newer one, just asking though is not will be a problem for yappadappadoo but is still best to use a new windows like windows 10 for better experience...
joeljames23

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 11:32:02 AM

They provide a perfect user-experience similar to native applications, irrespective of device type and operating system.
Perfect user experience with the platform or with all the apps in the platform? If all the apps available in the platform can give perfect user experience then this platform is amazing.
Not sure on this bud. But they have this one feature that attracted me. It says that they applications will also be compatible with older operating systems. It means if you have iphone3 or 4 which are already phased out and cannot adapt to the latest operating system, Yappadappado applications can still be used in these old devices.

above all features of PWAs with Yappadappadoo. i like this one. Their apps will work fine in older version of smartphones.
 It does not demand an update your operating system, it is compatible with all devices whether it's an older version or the latest one.
im also hooked on this particular feature because im not the type who likes updating my gadgets as long that its still useful and
still comfortable using it.

aside from that the fact that it does not require to update really saves my system or mobile memory some more space.
For sure many women are loves yappadappadoo, we know them as addicted to photos and videos right and that the reason why some of them are never been a fan of application because they're saving up some space in their phones for the things they really like to do... Now with the same time they can use apps together with their so many pictures and videos, is really good for them...
sonjay22

Merit: 1

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 11:51:41 AM

im also hooked on this particular feature because im not the type who likes updating my gadgets as long that its still useful and
still comfortable using it.

aside from that the fact that it does not require to update really saves my system or mobile memory some more space.
For sure many women will loves yappadappadoo, we know them as addicted to photos and videos right and that the reason why some of them are never been a fan of application because they're saving up some space in their phones for the things they really like to do... Now with the same time they can use apps together with their so many pictures and videos, is really good for them...
Yes correct, everytime that there's a food in every restaurant or even only in the house for sure they will take a picture of it and that's they really love to do and we'll be also happy if we see that our loves once are happy doing it and by yappadappadoo there will be more happier for sure...
Jadeite

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 12:40:14 PM

Yes, I agree!Not just simply purchasing those PWAs at Yappadappadoo Store but could be transferring them to
other people thus, in some way, encourages one to be generous.It helps them save,too.Simple feature like this

You are correct. Though we are still not sure what does transferring really mean, is it sharing or transfer ownership of the application? As for me, as long as you are willing to give it to someone, that is generosity. YAPPADAPPADOO users will enjoy the application and when they want to transfer or share it with a friend. He will just transfer it without any additional cost.

Blockchain technology really works in so many ways!It's not just keeping transactions in an open and transparent
form but could also be applied to transferring PWAs from one user to other user.I like these great combination of

Yes correct its like the Batman and Robin tandem, and for me in every ICO's blockchain technology are doing well... And in many times we are able to see it using by different platform, therefore blockchain fits to all ICO'S project now a days...

Ya sure sonjay22. This is one of the problems Yappadappadoo wants to be given solutions to. Many of later model of phones or device cannot cope up with the requirements new applications have so they dont have no other choice but to upgrade also to a latest model which is not always affordable to all. For example, you cannot use the latest version of facebook if your os device is still old and not all device are upgradable to latest os so the only choice is to purchase a new device with latest os but not everyone can afford to buy all the time.
This is really wise. I can relate to this. I have an old ipad, still one of the first models of ipad. When i reseted, I wanted to download some applications so I may be able to use it but when i tried, I was not able to download the applications i wanted because my os has to be ios something. The problem, my ipad cannot be upgraded to a more higher ios. So i was not able to download those applications but i stead use them from the web.

It's frustrating for a case like this that we see the limitations of applications to old devices while devices are still on good working condition. With this kind of PWAs that Yappadappadoo Store is going to have, the chance to use them with old devices is going to be there.
Andycalum

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 01:25:50 PM

As PWAs rises its popularity,competitors won't let themselves be left behind.Yappadappadoo store stated that
they are the first one to revolutionize apps but staying on top would equate to how well the PWAs of
Yappadappadoo is going to perform, to be useful, user-friendly, cost-effective to maintain their customers and
attract more of new users.I believe that Yappadappadoo will reach its success because from the start, they are
already aware of the giants in this industry and they will not embark on this project without the full battle
gear to compete with them.   
Citriney

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 02:21:24 PM

Woah! That would be great then that it will work even on old operating devices. Yappadappadoo's features are extremely amazing this project will be a rocket.
Their project us very convenient for those who have old operating devices, which means they can even use updated applications with the use of yappadappadoo app.

Thumbs-up to that!Old devices will be of use again because of PWAs multi-platform feature!How great
of Yappadappadoo to bring PWAs with Blockchain to its users worlwide that serves a lot of purpose!
Khayem

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 03:00:23 PM

This is good to know!Somebody already tried it!PWAs feature of  having less than 1% of the size of native app really
paved way to the processing speed of the apps.And using it with older devices will not be an issue at all. 

DonChester

Activity: 88

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 03:37:18 PM
Last edit: July 07, 2018, 04:09:01 PM by DonChester

This is quite impressive features of the YAPPADAPPADOO applications which are working regardless of what will be the current operating system of the device. Most problems that native apps encounter is that other devices are not compatible with their platform because it requires higher capacity data storage and high-speed operating system which is a loss of subscribers because of this requirements. Not all people can afford to buy a mobile device with higher specifications.
That's great! This is really what we need to be able to restore those old gadgets that we have which are truly reliable but when the high specs required apps arrived, they were considered obsolete. Even mobile phones that were bought last year is not usable these days if you want to enjoy the current native applications especially games. YAPPADAPPADOO applications was really a blessing to us to simply giving us the power and speed.
FacingTheGiants

Activity: 94

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 04:06:35 PM
Last edit: July 07, 2018, 04:17:30 PM by FacingTheGiants

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DhVL0WtXkAAy_qx.jpg
BookMyShow is India’s largest ticketing firm, with 50+ million monthly visitors. They developed a PWA, delivering an 80+% increase in conversions.

Another wise company has upgraded to PWA in their application and look, because of ease of use with PWA  it has delivered 80% increase in conversion. Means more revenue for them. I wonder which giant companies have not yet ugraded to PWA until now.

This is nice! More and more companies are converting their applications into Progressive Web Apps (PWA) and I am sure that these applications will be available too to YAPPADAPPADOO platform since it caters all PWA applications. Take note also that these applications will become multi-platform too.
BuzzerBeater

Activity: 92

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 04:35:43 PM
Last edit: July 07, 2018, 04:55:43 PM by BuzzerBeater

This is a perfect example of what Progressive Web Apps (PWA) is all about. Since PWA is 1% average of a native app in terms of data storage, the effect will be higher speed and reduced consumption of data.  YAPPADAPPADOO make sure that the apps produced will be compatible even on acceptable older versions of Androids and IOS.
cryp24x

Activity: 1190
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 05:04:49 PM
Last edit: July 07, 2018, 05:49:35 PM by cryp24x

The long wait is over. The application giants somehow denied us with the new technology because they know that if they will be implementing this Progressive Web Apps (PWA) on their platforms, some of their paid applications will be affected. YAPPADAPPADOO team have now introduced it and we are expecting more on the coming days for updates. We are really hoping for the success of the project.
Pages: « 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 »
  Print  

Jump to: