Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 08:42:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 [67] 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ❇️YAPPADAPPADOO -❇️Bringing Revolutionary Multi-Platform Apps To All Users  (Read 30561 times)
Shikaina

Activity: 364
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 09:00:19 PM

Guys take a look at this. another company in Singapore has shifted to PWA too.
“Singaporean online supermarket Redmart's PWA has a unique look, and solves the very difficult UX challenge of shopping for groceries on a mobile device”.
More and more companies are seeing what PWA can do to their businesses so they are not thinking twice in upgrading and we know for sure what this change is bringing them. More revenue, more users, more time spent of users browsing. Its all because of PWA.
Its inevitable, eventually many company will switch to pwa in the future... As you said this will prove that pwa feature is the best among the best, this is the start of changes and it will continue in the coming days for sure...
As i see PWA's will be the solution for many company that's need these kind of features, not to mention the blockchain technology abilities...  This two will serve as a guarantee of success for every company, they should think about it now...
Yes correct, they will need to think advance strategy for their own sake and for the future of their company... If they will realize how pwa and yappadappadoo bring innovative ways in their company and our community no question they will go for it...
Yappadappadoo is the first and biggest PWA app manager. If the launching will proceed as expected, PWA will be considered as the evolved
version of the apps that we are using as of today. Space and storage will not be an issue anymore.
The PWA of yappadappadoo was quite good and impressives, actually even APple or ios is also now adapting the this concepts, which means it shows only that PWA is here to help anyone for the improvement and betterment for the users who uses their gadgets. Then getting a big storage for the devise is now have a solution thru yapdappadoo.
What you're saying is a piece of evidence or proof that favors Yappadappadoo. Apple is now adapting to PWA's and it clearly means
that it greatly supports the credibility of PWA's and the success of Yappadappadoo in the future.
I agree! The giants are now imitating a new player's move. That was so impressive. That means that YAPPADAPPADOO is on the right track. Progressive Web Apps (PWA) will make waves on the software and applications industry. Moving forward to show the world that YAPPADAPPADOO project will be on the top. Good Job YAPPADAPPADOO team!

It will not take long and they will also follow the steps of yappadappadoo. We will see changes also with these leading application stores if they realize that there are more and more people shifting to web applications then they will be alarmed.
I’m pretty sure that even now they are already finding for ways on how to make their platform more attractive also. They will not want to be left behind of course thinking they are the number one. Can’t wait to see and try myself Yappadappadoo applications.
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
notderossi

Activity: 145
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 09:21:54 PM

Now that speed of applications is a big issue, I think this project is timely and very practical. Since applications have issues on speed and availability. YAPPADAPPADOO project solves these problems by using low memory and offline applications. This will really mark on the mobile app history.
natsu_koo

Activity: 186
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 09:26:42 PM

“Don’t say we didn’t tell you: "PWAs will replace 50% of general-purpose, customer-facing mobile apps by 2020." say research giants Gartner”
The #rEvolution is live at yappadappadoo.com  
Get Tokens NOW @ yappadappadoo.io  

What can you say about this guys? Year 2020 will not be long fellows! In 2 years time or more, mobile application downloads will mean a decrease by 2020 in short. That will be great. Having a phone with less loads on the screen. I hate having a lot of applications on my home screen. It slows my phone too. If PWA will not require downloads then will be neat and clean isn’t it?
Wow! Thanks for the info bitbitchy. One thing i notice with PWA applications is they have a full screen browsing feature. As in you see the page widely in your whole screen. Better right? So all we need to do is wait when the PWA applications will take over the market and our mobile phones.
This is wonderful. Amazing. We owe it all to Yappadappadoo. Wthout them telling us through this project we would never know what PWA is. I never even thought there is such thing as PWA before. What do simple people expect from their daily browsing in the internet, they want fast, safe and reliable browsing. All those times we thought what we have in our phones are the best they could offer to us.
Ya but there are still a lot of people who have no idea about these things. The first thing they would do when they have a new device is to go to their application store and download as much applications as they want. Every time they buy a new phone they would choose the one with bigger memories so they will not have problem putting in applications. But this will not be a problem anymore with yappadappadoo.

Yes, indeed that is what more likely to happen when people has their new devices, they would instantly go to some app store and download bunch of applications without even checking the storage the app will consume. This project is opposite to other app store since you don't have to download the app and it's storage free.

Laccoin: It starts here with your Money
▨ Debit cards, P2P Loans, Index Fund ▨
➤ Whitepaper ➤ Facebook ➤ Twitter ➤ Telegram
naruto_koo

Activity: 45

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 09:52:53 PM

PWA's are like the apps of the future. Manipulative companies sure did a great job in suppressing PWA's for their business purposes. This will be the greatest convenience of mobile users and surely they would willingly subscribe to Yappadappadoo.
That's correct!  Progressive Web Apps (PWA) really is the application of the future. With the different amazing features of PWA, I think no one beats it for now and will definitely change the way applications were used to be. YAPPADAPPADOO team really did a good job on choosing PWA and Blockchain Technology for this project.

It will certainly change the future of applications. The PWA is a real deal and it's so amazing that more applications are also adapting to this. Yappadappadoo is one of the amazing projects that adapts PWA and aside from that it also uses blockchain technology which makes the application more cooler.
SmartBounty
Copper Member

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 10:03:17 PM

It’s good to see a project using blockchain to give benefits of native apps to users of growing markets.
Labad

Activity: 71

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 10:36:41 PM

what are the differences between AMP and PWA?
https://s3.amazonaws.com/ezoic-site-content/blog/wp-content/uploads/2018/03/06100037/Copy-of-Pubtelligence-New-York-Official-Deck-34-min.jpg

A quick refresher, AMP is short for accelerated mobile pages and is the technology produced by the AMP Project — an open source experiment started (and largely led) by Google.
AMPs are just web pages.  They differ from other web pages in a few different ways, They simplify typical HTML by requiring rules to be followed for AMP validation including:

*ban inline JS
*the AMP web components provide JS as part of AMP library
*CSS can only be 50K
*Google caches the content on a Google URL for quick access
https://s3.amazonaws.com/ezoic-site-content/blog/wp-content/uploads/2018/03/06100111/Copy-of-Pubtelligence-New-York-Official-Deck-35-min.jpg
PWAs are mobile web pages enhanced with features that provide an immersive, fast, app-like experience. This includes:

*the ability to access content while offline
*the ability for publishers to send push notifications to mobile devices
*more app-like interfaces (full-screen option)
*faster experiences/transitions between pages

For more explanations about the differences and why PWA could possibly replace mobile applications in the future you may refer to the link below.

https://blog.ezoic.com/amp-vs-pwas-better-apps/
Hi! Thanks for the info shikaina. I never thought there is such thing as AMP just like PWA I also never heard before but anyway, it says in the article that PWA is still better and there is also a possibility it will replace mobile applications in the future.
I wonder what will happen to mobile phones in the future if PWA will replace mobile applications. What will happen to Apple and Android apps sotes then?  Grin Cheesy
If all the advantages in a web applications are in PWA, users will think twice before downloading an applications in their phone. Why download a crap if they can use it better in the web?

I'm sure there will be users who will use android and apple app also. And there will be a big possibility that if the android and apple store will find this PWA interesting and will adapt to it and if that happens then I think the only advantage of the yappadappadoo project is its connection to blockchain technology.
lezarbby

Activity: 83

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 11:16:06 PM

I found this on page 6 of YAPPADAPPADOO whitepaper and it is really interesting to know that YAPPADAPPADOO team promotes sharing of apps which is a good thing for people who have already purchased the applications. It will somehow create new friends and encourage everyone to be generous.

Users will love yappadappadoo, because they can access a universe of Progressive Web Applications. They can try out applications spontaneously and quickly. With Blockchain technology they can buy, use, and even transfer applications to other users.

Yes, I agree!Not just simply purchasing those PWAs at Yappadappadoo Store but could be transferring them to
other people thus, in some way, encourages one to be generous.It helps them save,too.Simple feature like this
with Yappadappadoo Store adds up to their advantage.

You are correct. Though we are still not sure what does transferring really mean, is it sharing or transfer ownership of the application? As for me, as long as you are willing to give it to someone, that is generosity. YAPPADAPPADOO users will enjoy the application and when they want to transfer or share it with a friend. He will just transfer it without any additional cost.

Blockchain technology really works in so many ways!It's not just keeping transactions in an open and transparent
form but could also be applied to transferring PWAs from one user to other user.I like these great combination of
PWAs and Blockchain technology features by Yappadappadoo Store.

Yes correct its like the Batman and Robin tandem, and for me in every ICO's blockchain technology are doing well... And in many times we are able to see it using by different platform, therefore blockchain fits to all ICO'S project now a days...

Ya sure sonjay22. This is one of the problems Yappadappadoo wants to be given solutions to. Many of later model of phones or device cannot cope up with the requirements new applications have so they dont have no other choice but to upgrade also to a latest model which is not always affordable to all. For example, you cannot use the latest version of facebook if your os device is still old and not all device are upgradable to latest os so the only choice is to purchase a new device with latest os but not everyone can afford to buy all the time.
This is really wise. I can relate to this. I have an old ipad, still one of the first models of ipad. When i reseted, I wanted to download some applications so I may be able to use it but when i tried, I was not able to download the applications i wanted because my os has to be ios something. The problem, my ipad cannot be upgraded to a more higher ios. So i was not able to download those applications but i stead use them from the web.
That is really devastating. I can feel you here. What if a person cannot afford to buy new phone? Nit everyone has money to always upgrade to a new device but I am sure everyone wants to enjoy a better service when it comes to using applications. This it will not be a problem with Yappadappadoo anymore.
What happens here is there are more and more old phones being thrown away nowadays because they cannot be used anymore the way they want them used. And besides the operating system do not match anymore to new applications.

Yes, the yappadappadoo project will be the solution to this problem. To those who can't afford to buy new model of mobile phones and want to buy some just to operate some apps , the solution is here, the yappadappadoo application, an app that can run even in old devices, an app that updates are not necessary and can able to save more storage.
dolfo

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 11:42:52 PM

Quote from the whitepaper:
They provide a perfect user-experience similar to native applications, irrespective of device type and operating system.
Perfect user experience with the platform or with all the apps in the platform? If all the apps available in the platform can give perfect user experience then this platform is amazing.
Not sure on this bud. But they have this one feature that attracted me. It says that they applications will also be compatible with older operating systems. It means if you have iphone3 or 4 which are already phased out and cannot adapt to the latest operating system, Yappadappado applications can still be used in these old devices.

above all features of PWAs with Yappadappadoo. i like this one. Their apps will work fine in older version of smartphones.
 It does not demand an update your operating system, it is compatible with all devices whether it's an older version or the latest one.
im also hooked on this particular feature because im not the type who likes updating my gadgets as long that its still useful and
still comfortable using it.

aside from that the fact that it does not require to update really saves my system or mobile memory some more space.
For sure many women are loves yappadappadoo, we know them as addicted to photos and videos right and that the reason why some of them are never been a fan of application because they're saving up some space in their phones for the things they really like to do... Now with the same time they can use apps together with their so many pictures and videos, is really good for them...

Not only women, also men lol Grin there are also lots of men who'll do the things you're conveying to women. Anaway this project is really great that I think this project will be the one that threatens other.
natsu_koo

Activity: 186
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 11:51:25 PM

We all hate it! Updates, eating up our data, blocking our favorite apps!! It's time for rEvolution. PWAs are ALWAYS up to date, NEVER need downloads, are FASTER. The rEvolution is live at yappadappadoo.com
ICO: get Tokens @ yappadappadoo.io

All is excited with this revolution in application world. Goodluck to Yappadappadoo and to its would be users.

some apps have a lot of updates where users do nothing but to follows, but that is really annoying actually. It is really eating our space into our storage device. But with with yappadappadoo I think they won't do the same thing for what other apps did. So even me can't wait to their apps
too.

I, for one, is experiencing that in my phone.Updates consume more data storage every time apps has to be updated where I don't have control
over it. PWAs is really going to make it lighter on my phone.Can't wait to have Yappadappadoo Store's list of PWAs to be used and worry no more for data storage.

I've also experienced that one especially when you set your phone into auto download, what annoys me is that I have to wait a couple of minutes just for my app to be downloaded, unfortunately the update doesn't changed a little bit in the apps feature. It's just a waste of time and data.

Laccoin: It starts here with your Money
▨ Debit cards, P2P Loans, Index Fund ▨
➤ Whitepaper ➤ Facebook ➤ Twitter ➤ Telegram
Jhayda

Activity: 12

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 06:32:01 AM

Yappadappadoo's Whitepaper states the following:

There are only two reasons why we have not yet seen the rapid spread of PWA. Firstly, these high-performance, first-class applications are based on new technology which is just reaching ready-to-market status. Secondly, app-developers are only now catching up with the expertise necessary for producing PWA. Of course, for purely commercial reasons, it is not possible to find this type of application in the dominant app stores of Apple and Google: web apps will eat into their business!

There is sufficient amount of truthfulness as Yappadappadoo cites reasons as to why we have not seen much of PWAs that could battle Native Apps and beat them to the ground in terms of features and availability.

The lack of developers (not because no one has moved into the PWA ecosystem, but because the technology is quite new) is a major contributing factor of the limited PWAs we are seeing around.

And yes, the commercial & economic reasons behind the powerful app giants such as Apple and Google is relatively true, if one comes to think of it, as it might simply disrupt people's choice of native apps which they already have developers for.

In the near future, developers will surely switch into developing PWA's . The lack of developers may be felt right now but it won't be long before people will start to look ahead. People are still accustomed in using the conventional systems of applications so give them time to realize the imperfections in the current native applications.
almadine

Activity: 4

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 07:17:05 AM

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DhokMoXXcAE4YZj.jpg
“Don’t say we didn’t tell you: "PWAs will replace 50% of general-purpose, customer-facing mobile apps by 2020." say research giants Gartner”

What can you say about this guys? Year 2020 will not be long fellows! In 2 years time or more, mobile application downloads will mean a decrease by 2020 in short. That will be great. Having a phone with less loads on the screen. I hate having a lot of applications on my home screen. It slows my phone too. If PWA will not require downloads then will be neat and clean isn’t it?
Wow! Thanks for the info bitbitchy. One thing i notice with PWA applications is they have a full screen browsing feature. As in you see the page widely in your whole screen. Better right? So all we need to do is wait when the PWA applications will take over the market and our mobile phones.
This is wonderful. Amazing. We owe it all to Yappadappadoo. Wthout them telling us through this project we would never know what PWA is. I never even thought there is such thing as PWA before. What do simple people expect from their daily browsing in the internet, they want fast, safe and reliable browsing. All those times we thought what we have in our phones are the best they could offer to us.
Ya but there are still a lot of people who have no idea about these things. The first thing they would do when they have a new device is to go to their application store and download as much applications as they want. Every time they buy a new phone they would choose the one with bigger memories so they will not have problem putting in applications. But this will not be a problem anymore with yappadappadoo.

Yes, indeed that is what more likely to happen when people has their new devices, they would instantly go to some app store and download bunch of applications without even checking the storage the app will consume. This project is opposite to other app store since you don't have to download the app and it's storage free.

You are right on that!PWAs will soon be replacing the conventional way of app experience of us users!Our mobile devices will
no longer be burdened on storing the traditional apps that eats up much of data storage of our phones which bring some inconveniences both to our mobile devices and us,users.And thanks to Yappadappadoo for taking this initiative to offer us soon these PWAs in their Yappadappadoo Store!
rosywyt

Activity: 10

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 08:10:29 AM

Yappadappadoo's Whitepaper states the following:

There are only two reasons why we have not yet seen the rapid spread of PWA. Firstly, these high-performance, first-class applications are based on new technology which is just reaching ready-to-market status. Secondly, app-developers are only now catching up with the expertise necessary for producing PWA. Of course, for purely commercial reasons, it is not possible to find this type of application in the dominant app stores of Apple and Google: web apps will eat into their business!

There is sufficient amount of truthfulness as Yappadappadoo cites reasons as to why we have not seen much of PWAs that could battle Native Apps and beat them to the ground in terms of features and availability.

The lack of developers (not because no one has moved into the PWA ecosystem, but because the technology is quite new) is a major contributing factor of the limited PWAs we are seeing around.

And yes, the commercial & economic reasons behind the powerful app giants such as Apple and Google is relatively true, if one comes to think of it, as it might simply disrupt people's choice of native apps which they already have developers for.

In the near future, developers will surely switch into developing PWA's . The lack of developers may be felt right now but it won't be long before people will start to look ahead. People are still accustomed in using the conventional systems of applications so give them time to realize the imperfections in the current native applications.
People may have been hearing about PWAs as it started to make sound now in the industry but this gives them just the awareness of it. Since the traditional apps are quite doing well inspite of some inconveniences and so far the only available in the market and it is also what users are accustomed to as of the moment,users stick to it.
But I believe, as these PWAs will be made available in the market, people will eventually turn to them.Their curiosity and through reviews and ratings will give them the desire to give it a try, more so when positive reviews&ratings dominate.
Yappadappadoo as the first to offer PWAs with Blockchain tech, I believe, they have the advantage of making the most of PWAs with high rate of success.
Lgem

Activity: 10

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 08:40:43 AM

They provide a perfect user-experience similar to native applications, irrespective of device type and operating system.
Perfect user experience with the platform or with all the apps in the platform? If all the apps available in the platform can give perfect user experience then this platform is amazing.
Not sure on this bud. But they have this one feature that attracted me. It says that they applications will also be compatible with older operating systems. It means if you have iphone3 or 4 which are already phased out and cannot adapt to the latest operating system, Yappadappado applications can still be used in these old devices.

above all features of PWAs with Yappadappadoo. i like this one. Their apps will work fine in older version of smartphones.
 It does not demand an update your operating system, it is compatible with all devices whether it's an older version or the latest one.
im also hooked on this particular feature because im not the type who likes updating my gadgets as long that its still useful and

aside from that the fact that it does not require to update really saves my system or mobile memory some more space.
For sure many women are loves yappadappadoo, we know them as addicted to photos and videos right and that the reason why some of them are never been a fan of application because they're saving up some space in their phones for the things they really like to do... Now with the same time they can use apps together with their so many pictures and videos, is really good for them...

Not only women, also men lol Grin there are also lots of men who'll do the things you're conveying to women. Anaway this project is really great that I think this project will be the one that threatens other.

Regardless of the gender, the thing that really matters the most for the people is the convenience. It makes their lives easier and that will reflect upon the current trends, to the point where everything tends to be "instantly" made.
sonjay22

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 09:41:16 AM

PWA's are like the apps of the future. Manipulative companies sure did a great job in suppressing PWA's for their business purposes. This will be the greatest convenience of mobile users and surely they would willingly subscribe to Yappadappadoo.

For what is good to yappadappadoo was, it is really doesn't need any download or installation, you'll only need to, is just click to run the apps,

that's it, just simple as that. Then, aside from that its not consuming anyway a big space for storage even there is an updates for the apps

compare to others where it is really annoying in terms of their updates.
But did any of you guys see if how much their apps or they have apps that is for sale? Because I'll just see their free apps on it,  and i want to know if how much is their apps when we buy it?
There is no apps that's for sale now in yappadappadoo store, maybe they need to finalize all the necessary settings and memorandum before they go with the selling of applications... For sure after their ICO there will be more yappadappadoo apps we will see and they'll offer in us, lets wait for it...
I think that was only their alpha or beta version. We have just given the glimpse of the reality. And they are correct, the apps are really doing well and the speed is superb. YAPPADAPPADOO team really did a good job on creating applications with Progressive Web Apps (PWA) technology.
So you mean what we saw in their site is just their Beta version and not really the final one? Well at least we are given the idea on how the platform will look like in the future. I dont care if it is not the final version, I am willing to wait for it.
That's is only the preview or example of what their platform looks like, but as we see these samples are really working as what they stated... Its only need to fix a little and finalize it for better users experience, then we can have it once again in our phones...
scarleth06

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 10:16:18 AM

For what is good to yappadappadoo was, it is really doesn't need any download or installation, you'll only need to, is just click to run the apps,

that's it, just simple as that. Then, aside from that its not consuming anyway a big space for storage even there is an updates for the apps

But did any of you guys see if how much their apps or they have apps that is for sale? Because I'll just see their free apps on it,  and i want to know if how much is their apps when we buy it?
There is no apps that's for sale now in yappadappadoo store, maybe they need to finalize all the necessary settings and memorandum before they go with the selling of applications... For sure after their ICO there will be more yappadappadoo apps we will see and they'll offer in us, lets wait for it...
I think that was only their alpha or beta version. We have just given the glimpse of the reality. And they are correct, the apps are really doing well and the speed is superb. YAPPADAPPADOO team really did a good job on creating applications with Progressive Web Apps (PWA) technology.
So you mean what we saw in their site is just their Beta version and not really the final one? Well at least we are given the idea on how the platform will look like in the future. I dont care if it is not the final version, I am willing to wait for it.
That's is only the preview or example of what their platform looks like, but as we see these samples are really working as what they stated... Its only need to fix a little and finalize it for better users experience, then we can have it once again in our phones...
The good news here is they are not fake and this is important for all investors to know that the project they invested in are doing well according to the plans, yappadappadoo platform is one step away from becoming the first application store that have PWA features and using blockchain technology...
joeljames23

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 10:49:12 AM

The good news here is they are not fake and this is important for all investors to know that the project they invested in are doing well according to the plans, yappadappadoo platform is one step away from becoming the first application store that have PWA features and using blockchain technology...
Indeed, that is really the important here for us to know that yappadappadoo platform is not a fake or scam... They're on their way to finish what they started and there going to changed the way of using applications everywhere...
joliepearl06

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 11:20:27 AM

Regardless of the gender, the thing that really matters the most for the people is the convenience. It makes their lives easier and that will reflect upon the current trends, to the point where everything tends to be "instantly" made.
I think application here are for any sex or gender, it's like there apps is fit to all or maybe should i say it will cater all users from young to adult, boys or girls, men or women... And there is no need to worry because all the application from yappadappadoo are able to transfer to anyone lol...
jaymirson

Activity: 40

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 11:47:28 AM

That's correct!  Progressive Web Apps (PWA) really is the application of the future. With the different amazing features of PWA, I think no one beats it for now and will definitely change the way applications were used to be. YAPPADAPPADOO team really did a good job on choosing PWA and Blockchain Technology for this project.

It will certainly change the future of applications. The PWA is a real deal and it's so amazing that more applications are also adapting to this. Yappadappadoo is one of the amazing projects that adapts PWA and aside from that it also uses blockchain technology which makes the application more cooler.
The two technology that combine with yappadappadoo is surely a winner for all, winner for users, for developer and for investors... No wonder many people will be happy when this project is already in their operation, good luck and have fun...
unojunno

Activity: 42

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 12:03:11 PM

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DhokMoXXcAE4YZj.jpg

Because of that, people will no longer have a problem in terms of saving photos, videos or other documents that they want to
save. The applications will no longer be a problem for the internal storage to accomodate. Thus, it will give the users more
emphasis on using their storage for their media rather than apps.

That is a good point in time, we know that space in our phones are really important for our personal needs...Whether pictures or videos that is memorable to us need to save in our phones, and i think we can save a lot of those if we're going to use yappadappadoo application... 
Andycalum

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 12:50:18 PM

what are the differences between AMP and PWA?
https://s3.amazonaws.com/ezoic-site-content/blog/wp-content/uploads/2018/03/06100037/Copy-of-Pubtelligence-New-York-Official-Deck-34-min.jpg

A quick refresher, AMP is short for accelerated mobile pages and is the technology produced by the AMP Project — an open source experiment started (and largely led) by Google.
AMPs are just web pages.  They differ from other web pages in a few different ways, They simplify typical HTML by requiring rules to be followed for AMP validation including:

*ban inline JS
*the AMP web components provide JS as part of AMP library
*CSS can only be 50K
*Google caches the content on a Google URL for quick access
https://s3.amazonaws.com/ezoic-site-content/blog/wp-content/uploads/2018/03/06100111/Copy-of-Pubtelligence-New-York-Official-Deck-35-min.jpg
PWAs are mobile web pages enhanced with features that provide an immersive, fast, app-like experience. This includes:

*the ability to access content while offline
*the ability for publishers to send push notifications to mobile devices
*more app-like interfaces (full-screen option)
*faster experiences/transitions between pages

For more explanations about the differences and why PWA could possibly replace mobile applications in the future you may refer to the link below.

https://blog.ezoic.com/amp-vs-pwas-better-apps/
Hi! Thanks for the info shikaina. I never thought there is such thing as AMP just like PWA I also never heard before but anyway, it says in the article that PWA is still better and there is also a possibility it will replace mobile applications in the future.
I wonder what will happen to mobile phones in the future if PWA will replace mobile applications. What will happen to Apple and Android apps sotes then?  Grin Cheesy
If all the advantages in a web applications are in PWA, users will think twice before downloading an applications in their phone. Why download a crap if they can use it better in the web?

I'm sure there will be users who will use android and apple app also. And there will be a big possibility that if the android and apple store will find this PWA interesting and will adapt to it and if that happens then I think the only advantage of the yappadappadoo project is its connection to blockchain technology.

We'll never know who would still opt to use native apps when these PWAs will be circulating into the industry because
some users who doesn't find them to be an issue in their use,would still be satisfied with it.
But as I observe, when people are being introduced with something new, most would go try them while some would stay back and watch first.
With the arrival of PWAs,I think the same thing could happen.But perhaps, the knowledgeable ones are the first to really go and try them. The start of information dissemination about PWAs would sure lead to people's awareness of its great and light features.And as PWAs become famous,more PWAs app will eventually be made by different companies of this market.
As for Yappadappadoo who has seen the potential magnitude of PWAs in the market and is the first one to make PWAs with Blockchain integration would give them an edge to be at par with the giants of this market.And who knows,Yappadappadoo could even rise above them.   

Pages: « 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 [67] 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 »
  Print  

Jump to: