Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:34:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 94 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ❇️YAPPADAPPADOO -❇️Bringing Revolutionary Multi-Platform Apps To All Users  (Read 30561 times)
Jadeite

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 12:40:45 PM

Hmmmm can be use offline? i wonder how you gonna be able to enjoy such app
normally apps with offline service gives limited access also , i hope this one is different.

you have a point normally offline apps only gives limited version of the application.
but i believe trustlogic would change their concept about this idea of offline app.

i hope so. Have you seen their website?
its quite not appealing for me , comparing to google appstore its still far in terms of first impression.

Being online seems a necessity now and most of the apps used are practically online.
I think they won't really focus on the offline functions since it definitely would be limited.

I think otherwise,mushimushi.If they wouldn't be working much on offline functions,I guess,
they wouldn't have opted to include this having an offline feature.With PWA, they would be eliminating
current apps restrictions for a better app experience of us users.

They will not focus on offline apps but they will definitely produce apps that can be used offline. But is it really true that more of the application now is already online? As I have observed, many applications used especially games are often offline because not everybody has available internet access all the time.
I agree. Not all people really have internet access all the time. Though almost are connected to the internet nowadays, I think the number of users offline is far greater than of online users so YAPPADAPPADOO team should make a study first before they creating plenty of applications.

Yes, you are right.Having apps that can be accessed offline would be a better one in relation to poor internet
connection or availablity. But since technologies are continuously developing, PWAs will grow along with it.Hoping soon
that whether we have an internet connection or not, either way we could enjoy the PWAs Yappadappadoo is developing.

Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Citriney

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 01:19:21 PM

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DfFP5KwUwAAmSxm.jpg
Here are some of the applications using PWA around Yappadappadoo platform

This is exactly i think how it going to look with Yappadappadoo. You can take a look and familiarize your self if you these applications in the picture above.

Really?So this would probably how PWAs will look like.Thanks for sharing!This is astounding!My phone would be freed from
carrying the burden of consuming its storage data since it can be used without downloading them in my phone.
Khayem

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 02:21:39 PM

Reading the Yappadappadoo's Business Model, I am so surprised of the gigantic market potential  of 4.5 billion customers
that they can address, participating in monetizing Apps & App-Content with half the rate of Big players in the industry.
Wow! What a revenue they can generate from this project!

Oh, that was really something! I thought that this will only improve the way we use applications. But seeing your statement will definitely change how the applications industry will boom on the market. Technological advancement really makes real money. We should not take for granted that they are helping those 4.5 billion customers on how they will definitely enjoy the best deals from the latest applications using Progressive Web App (PWA) with Blockchain Technology to ensure the reliability and security of the system.

Following through their Business Model in its WP, they talk about distribution and monetizing of Non-Native, Multi-Platform Apps:the Freemium App-Mode -Apps which are free and opens the gateway to monetization through In-App-Sales of specific features, additional content, merchandise or Ad-Blocking features;Free-Apps supported by additional advertising revenue, opening the Apps to users who are not willing to pay for App use,App-developers offering Ad-Free versions for a small charge;Hosting-Fees to eliminate Paywalls and Advertising at the discretion of the App-Developer and targeted marketing campaigns for App distribution and re-activation that generate further revenue streams.
This is an eye-opener for me of how this kind of industry operates.When this Yappadappadoo project is accomplished, enormous success will surely come.And yes, you are right, cryp24x !Technological  advancement really makes money!
Andycalum

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 02:59:36 PM

https://love2dev.com/img/app-store-ios-11-2-1240x644.jpg

Apple Encouraging Progressive Web Apps By Rejecting iOS 📱 Apps
Apple is aggressively dumping apps from the iOS App Store because they use app generation or template based services. They are citing section 4.2.6 of their App Store review guidelines.

"4.2.6 Apps created from a commercialized template or app generation service will be rejected."

It seems that Apple company is making revolutionary cleaning in the their apps store. They probably want to improve their services. It’s good. Change is always good and i bet one of the reasons why Nokia didn't make it to the end is because they didnt embrace change from the beginning.

This will only prove that there is really something on Progressive Web Apps (PWA) that Apple cannot deny. I admire YAPPADAPPADOO team who have given PWA a chance eventhough the giants rejected it at first. Now that Apple do their first move, I think YAPPADAPPADOO team will definitely make their move too. I am not worried because Blockchain Technology is on our side. That will make a huge difference between their system and YAPPADAPPADOOs.

Agree with you, BuzzerBeater.It's an edge for Yappadappadoo to have given this PWA a chance, more so
combining it together with the irrefutable Blockchain Technology which keeps all record of transactions secured.
Exchange among users of Apps and in-app purchases is facilitated in a safe and transparent way.And sholud there be
any loss on the user's purchased app or in-app, Blockchain is there to back-up. 
DonChester

Activity: 88

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 03:33:22 PM
Last edit: June 22, 2018, 03:55:46 PM by DonChester

Hmmmm can be use offline? i wonder how you gonna be able to enjoy such app
normally apps with offline service gives limited access also , i hope this one is different.

you have a point normally offline apps only gives limited version of the application.
but i believe trustlogic would change their concept about this idea of offline app.

i hope so. Have you seen their website?
its quite not appealing for me , comparing to google appstore its still far in terms of first impression.

Being online seems a necessity now and most of the apps used are practically online.
I think they won't really focus on the offline functions since it definitely would be limited.
The main advantage of PWA is saving storage space, faster loading of app, and competitive user experience. The offline functionality is just a plus, so don't expect much on that.

When we really understand the principle of offline functionality, we will really appreciate it. Offline functionality doesn't work only when offline. They also work even the application goes online. But with this kind of functionality, booting up an application will be faster because the data was already saved in the cache.
FacingTheGiants

Activity: 94

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 04:04:12 PM
Last edit: June 22, 2018, 04:28:41 PM by FacingTheGiants

I just want to share to you guys what I have read about the features of Progressive Web Apps (PWA) to fully understand why YAPPADAPPADOO project use this technology together with Blockchain Technology to create revolutionary multi-platform apps to all users.

Features of Progressive Web Apps

Responsive:
The UI must fit the devices form factor: desktop, mobile, and tablet.

App-like:
When interacting with a progressive web app, it should feel like a native app.

Connectivity Independent:
It should work offline (via Service Workers) or in areas of low connectivity.

Re-engageable:
Through features like push notifications, users should be able to consistently engage and re-use the app.

Installable:
A user should be able to add it on their homescreen and just launch it from there whenever they need to re-use the app.

Discoverable:
Should be identified as applications and be discoverable by search engines.

Fresh:
Should be able to serve new content in the app when the user is connected to the internet.

Safe:
Should be served via HTTPS to prevent content-tampering and man-in-the-middle attacks.

Progressive:
Regardless of the browser choice, it should work for every user.

Linkable:
Easy to share via URL

Reference:
https://auth0.com/blog/introduction-to-progressive-apps-part-one/
BuzzerBeater

Activity: 92

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 04:33:52 PM

YAPPADAPPADOO team really did a good job of combining the two wonderful technology that will surely change how applications work. I really appreciate how Progressive Web Apps (PWA) works as well as how Blockchain Technology gives data security and reliability. I am a technically inclined person but I am still amazed how the two technology works in wonders.
BitDane

Activity: 1372
Merit: 348

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2018, 05:09:10 PM

Service Worker is an air traffic controller. Think of your web apps requests as planes taking off. Service Worker is the air traffic controller that routes the requests. It can load from the network or even off the cache.

I like how they describe Service Worker on this article. This is a very Layman's term on how they Service Worker works behind the scene of Progressive Web Apps (PWA). YAPPADAPPADOO project is simple yet powerful in terms of application advancement.

I got this also from FacingtheGiants shared link:
https://auth0.com/blog/introduction-to-progressive-apps-part-one/
XtraRolePlayer

Activity: 133

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 06:01:01 PM
Last edit: June 22, 2018, 06:52:55 PM by XtraRolePlayer

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DfFP5KwUwAAmSxm.jpg

This is exactly i think how it going to look with Yappadappadoo. You can take a look and familiarize your self if you these applications in the picture above.

This is really nice. Very simple, elegant and most of all looks easy-to-use. The first thing on my mind is to tap that icon and hurray! I will be on my desired application. I suggest that the icons can be adjustable to size, though I think because the application is a responsive one, that will be piece of cake to the programmer or it already exists on the platform.
Shikaina

Activity: 364
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 06:30:12 PM

https://www.9spl.com/blog/why-choose-pwa-over-native-apps/

How are these different from the web application and Native apps?
   Responsive — Progressive Web Apps are totally responsive to any device. The device can be any like desktop, a mobile, a tablet, or even something that hasn’t been created yet, it is a perfect fit for all these devices.
   Updated: Using service provider, your PWA is always up-to-date with the latest code. Means like an app, If you want to update code, then you need to create it and send a request to users to download the newly updated app. But in PWA, there is no need to send any kind of update request to the users. Whenever you upload code/patch on the server, it will directly sync with the user’s device.
   Secure: PWA is always served using HTTPS (http will work well in development environment). So no one can interlope without proper authentication.
   Easy to find: Using worker registration scope of PWA allows search engines to find them easily.
   Push Notification: PWA has a functionality to implement Push notifications. So the user can easily connect to the application.
   Installation: PWA installation is very easy. Just open the website ->Add to home screen. By this website will access
from home screen without any hassles go to app store and download it. Then install it and access it.
   Independent of connectivity: Using Service workers, you can access PWA on a slow connection or offline too.

All this time i’ve interpreted PWA wrongly. I just had a wrong idea on how it is working with applications but at least through this article I am a little bit informed.
cryp24x

Activity: 1190
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 06:44:22 PM

This is really nice. Very simple, elegant and most of all looks easy-to-use. The first thing on my mind is to tap that icon and hurray! I will be on my desired application. I suggest that the icons can be adjustable to size, though I think because the application is a responsive one, that will be piece of cake to the programmer or it already exists on the platform.

You are right! This looks like a normal dashboard consists of applications. I think mobile devices will have a very little adjustment to do in using the applications. It looks like they are just looking from the previous format of their home screen. The only difference is that it is a web-based platform acting like a native application. YAPPADAPPADOO team will definitely make it a smooth transition from native apps to Progressive Web Apps.

Bitbitchy

Activity: 157

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 06:57:46 PM

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DgSCWoUWAAAbuqw.jpg

Responsive — Progressive Web Apps are totally responsive to any device. The device can be any like desktop, a mobile, a tablet, or even something that hasn’t been created yet, it is a perfect fit for all these devices.
   Updated: Using service provider, your PWA is always up-to-date with the latest code. Means like an app, If you want to update code, then you need to create it and send a request to users to download the newly updated app. But in PWA, there is no need to send any kind of update request to the users. Whenever you upload code/patch on the server, it will directly sync with the user’s device.
   Secure: PWA is always served using HTTPS (http will work well in development environment). So no one can interlope without proper authentication.
   Easy to find: Using worker registration scope of PWA allows search engines to find them easily.
   Push Notification: PWA has a functionality to implement Push notifications. So the user can easily connect to the application.
   Installation: PWA installation is very easy. Just open the website ->Add to home screen. By this website will access
from home screen without any hassles go to app store and download it. Then install it and access it.
   Independent of connectivity: Using Service workers, you can access PWA on a slow connection or offline too.

All this time i’ve interpreted PWA wrongly. I just had a wrong idea on how it is working with applications but at least through this article I am a little bit informed.
So i was right in what I was thinking about PWA that one of its features is you can just directly use the apps through a website or you can bookmark it and ad to home screen. So whenever you click on it it will open directly in browser also. No need installations. I saw some of it in Google Chrome though in homepage.
Gracechen17

Activity: 367
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 07:29:49 PM

So i was right in what I was thinking about PWA that one of its features is you can just directly use the apps through a website or you can bookmark it and ad to home screen. So whenever you click on it it will open directly in browser also. No need installations. I saw some of it in Google Chrome though in homepage.

So i was right in what I was thinking about PWA. that one of its features is you can just directly use the apps through a website or you can bookmark it and ad to home screen. So whenever you click on it it will open directly in browser also. No need installations. I some of it in Google Chrome though in homepage.
Loveydovey04

Activity: 392
Merit: 123

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 07:59:11 PM

So i was right in what I was thinking about PWA. that one of its features is you can just directly use the apps through a website or you can bookmark it and ad to home screen. So whenever you click on it it will open directly in browser also. No need installations. I some of it in Google Chrome though in homepage.

Regarding your question if you will still receive notifications even if you close the browser, i think it only applies if your browser is open. Like when you open a Google Chrome browser, you will see at the right upper side of the window your gmail having messages. But only until then the moment you close your browser the notifications stop. I’m not sure on this though.

lionheart78
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1152

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2018, 08:30:04 PM

Regarding your question if you will still receive notifications even if you close the browser, i think it only applies if your browser is open. Like when you open a Google Chrome browser, you will see at the right upper side of the window your gmail having messages. But only until then the moment you close your browser the notifications stop. I’m not sure on this though.

I’m not sure also on this matter but I’ve also notice in my  laptop the moment i open it and is connected to the internet. Notifications are just popping up from one of my news application even if i dont open it. Maybe this application is also PWA.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Shikaina

Activity: 364
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 09:02:20 PM

I’m not sure also on this matter but I’ve also notice in my  laptop the moment i open it and is connected to the internet. Notifications are just popping up from one of my news application even if i dont open it. Maybe this application is also PWA.

Well, we are all learning here. Until now i was still thinking that Yappadappadoo will be first one who will be bring PWA to application world but i was wrong. I never know that some of the applications I am using right now are already PWA. If it was not because of this project i would never know that the world has advance already in everything (lol).  Thanks to yappadappadoo.

Labad

Activity: 71

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 09:34:35 PM

As what I've read on their whitepaper, 2.6 page 12 it says that the yappadaappadoo application will become number 3 app store  in the whole world. I slightly don't agree with this statement because what I think is that when this project will be launched, it will be the number 1 app store in the world, because the convenience of the app is greater than those popular app store right now.
just sayin.

I admire your positivity towards the yappadaappadoo project, anyway, this project will surely reach the top, but I think it would take much time, as we all know, the yappadaappadoo project isn't yet launched, and if ever it will be, it takes time to gain popularity since it is not yet well known in the society.
That would be awesome but I think number 3 would be much more realistic. Apple app store and Google play store are probably now starting to implement apps on PWA so, this will just be an additional competition.

I believe you're right, if the progressive web application is already used by other famous apps, I think that those giant app stores will also adopt it especially when they know that the PWA has great features that can attract customers.
saghamiri22

Activity: 5

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 10:49:09 PM

Narrowing the gap between traditional payments and encrypted currencies is more and more necessary, especially the rapid development of the Internet world and mobile payment.
lezarbby

Activity: 83

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 11:16:04 PM

As what I've read on their whitepaper, 2.6 page 12 it says that the yappadaappadoo application will become number 3 app store  in the whole world. I slightly don't agree with this statement because what I think is that when this project will be launched, it will be the number 1 app store in the world, because the convenience of the app is greater than those popular app store right now.
just sayin.

I admire your positivity towards the yappadaappadoo project, anyway, this project will surely reach the top, but I think it would take much time, as we all know, the yappadaappadoo project isn't yet launched, and if ever it will be, it takes time to gain popularity since it is not yet well known in the society.
That would be awesome but I think number 3 would be much more realistic. Apple app store and Google play store are probably now starting to implement apps on PWA so, this will just be an additional competition.

I believe you're right, if the progressive web application is already used by other famous apps, I think that those giant app stores will also adopt it especially when they know that the PWA has great features that can attract customers.

Yes you may be right but there's one thing that the yappadappadoo is advantageous, it is because the yappadappadoo project is connected to the blockchain technology, which makes it easy and more efficient to use.
natsu_koo

Activity: 186
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 11:34:34 PM

just sayin.

Yes you may be right but there's one thing that the yappadappadoo is advantageous, it is because the yappadappadoo project is connected to the blockchain technology, which makes it easy and more efficient to use.

You're right and I don't think that those giant apps store will ever be connected to the blockchain technology. Anyway the blockchain paying system makes the project more convenient to use because with the use of blockchain it is less hassle to purchase an app.

Laccoin: It starts here with your Money
▨ Debit cards, P2P Loans, Index Fund ▨
➤ Whitepaper ➤ Facebook ➤ Twitter ➤ Telegram
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 94 »
  Print  

Jump to: