Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 12:51:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 [68] 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 ... 484 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [NEM] NEM -New Economy Movement - No Envy Movement - Updates+Discussion thread  (Read 661410 times)
patmast3r

Activity: 980
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 11:58:07 AM

Some updates :

1. This is the NEM stakeholder population statistics compiled by Kooream https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AlidWok7hW0DdG1XYWlDemNENl9IaGR5ZHNUNTNhcmc#gid=1  This statistics is up to page 70 of registration thread 2. Feel free to check the accuracy yourself.

Basically, we look though the profiles of every stakeholders and group them into three groups: Group 1 : veteran accounts opened before the fundrasing; Group 2 : accounts opened during the fundrasing but showed further activity; Group 3: accounts opened for NEM registration only (1 post)

The results are:

For thread 1:

Group 1 : 711 stakeholders
Group 2 : 310 stakeholders
Group 3 : 440 stakeholders

For thread 2 up to page 70

Group 1 : 706 stakeholders
Group 2 : 286 stakeholders
Group 3 : 706 stakeholders

Thanks for supporting NEM.

I made a little mistake. In the second thread there are 281 veteran stakeholder against 706. I apologize for the misunderstanding but my defense I was tired in the end of the list.

Is was embarrassing. Kooream was sleepy when he made the summary for  thread 2 and I forgot to check as well. So the summary statistics are (nothing changes to individual grouping)

For thread 1:

Group 1 : 281 stakeholders

So this statistics is probably more in line with the expectation. While I believe the majority of group 3 accounts are not sockpuppets given that it is allowed to make a proxy account to buy 1 share for your loved one; and maybe some new accounts are not yet active. In light of the recent jump in group 3 registration, I would close automatic registration to new accounts starting from page 80. New accounts want to join in will need to contact me to verify their status before the registration. Automatic registrations are still open to veteran account opened before the fund raising.

Sounds good to me!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
rtstrx

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 01:41:37 PM

that is way better distribution than nxt!! Smiley looking good. any plans for first exchanges or swarms or anything?? mayby swarm bter seeing as they have nxt up! whats going to happen client wise? will it just be a copy of the nxt client?
English isn't my native language, sorry.

dgex.com seems unsafe compared to beter.com website. I really doesn't appeal much to trade, only the cover is attractive.

I guess the most important thing will be a good password with symbols, lowercase, uppercase, numbers.

NEM seems a big project, especially if it is charitable. The world needs good people!!

REGARDS
Picsou

Activity: 23

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 01:55:41 PM

Hello there !

I'm in group 3, but I'm real !! (and not a clony account)

I just create my account for the fundraising because I'm not a big talker on forums, but I'm a big reader !  Smiley  I read the entire NxT thread for example. I played by following the rules, so this is my only share for NEM project.

I really hope group 3 won't be consider as the last wheel of the car, just because we are new on BCT.

If the devs team needs beta testers for client software or everything else, please feel free to ask me.

I hope NEM will succeed, but without "shadowing" Nxt !! my actual precious !!

see ya

Picsou
mikehoward

Activity: 6

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 02:50:26 PM

Excuse me, I send you a transaccion with a few bitcoin with my bitcointalk id  because  in the list
of shareholder i have a note with duplicated hash, please modify this error.  The scam FotonBumm has appropriated the transaccion.
Thanks

https://blockchain.info/es/tx/f5c403a08d5b8dfd5227eb64483caf3608535f3577b5c54d20de6e96704d8c77
utopianfuture (OP)

Activity: 602
Merit: 268

Internet of Value

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 02:52:21 PM

Excuse me, I send you a transaccion with a few bitcoin with my bitcointalk id  because  in the list
of shareholder i have a note with duplicated hash, please modify this error.  The scam FotonBumm has appropriated the transaccion.
Thanks

https://blockchain.info/es/tx/f5c403a08d5b8dfd5227eb64483caf3608535f3577b5c54d20de6e96704d8c77

I moved your request to https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=450200.msg5141743#msg5141743 ; don't worry it will be solved in an order.

░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄███████████████████▄
███████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
█████████████████████████
▐██████████████████████▌
████████████████████████
░░▀████████████████████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀
░░░░░░▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
  TomoChain  •    •  TomoChain 
░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄███████████████████▄
███████████████████████
▐██████████████████████▌
████████████████████████
░░▀████████████████████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀
░░░░░░▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
tron666

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 03:29:44 PM

I see others here on bitcointalk are making "clone/fork" versions of nxt as expected.  Would it be possible or even practical to get any of them to join forces with us and make an even more powerful community around nem, or is that just like chasing your own shadow?

CCO   MNVPaetsHpxr97mRDqqPuV6PQoSVbFgPVE    NEM-test  TBZXHE-TD6AO6-PHSFZL-SZ7MWS-JEEI7C-EFCUC2-7Y7V
LTC    LcAQUMNhqDYesRRYMxMAsE5rhAAseDMDp7
XPM   AHDtLd993oYke4Zrm5dDG5WGtgyaUaMTCK
NXT   16706883867271464458
DOGE DBGiKBD1HZ8yfTdTcX5m8T7mY4X4cUVnEz
utopianfuture (OP)

Activity: 602
Merit: 268

Internet of Value

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 03:42:07 PM

I see others here on bitcointalk are making "clone/fork" versions of nxt as expected.  Would it be possible or even practical to get any of them to join forces with us and make an even more powerful community around nem, or is that just like chasing your own shadow?

A success is all about the community including developers, helpers who share the same idea. What kind of ideas, peoples does these forks have ? All of them comes from new, anonymous accounts which by itself has no credibility perhaps except PiNX which I like.

And at this point NEM is not planned to be a NXT fork. We re-write the codes completely with many new ideas. 

░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄███████████████████▄
███████████████████████
▐██████████████████████▌
████████████████████████
░░▀████████████████████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀
░░░░░░▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
  TomoChain  •    •  TomoChain 
░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄███████████████████▄
███████████████████████
▐██████████████████████▌
████████████████████████
░░▀████████████████████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀
░░░░░░▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
tron666

Activity: 112

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 04:14:59 PM

A success is all about the community including developers, helpers who share the same idea. What kind of ideas, peoples does these forks have ? All of them comes from new, anonymous accounts which by itself has no credibility perhaps except PiNX which I like.

And at this point NEM is not planned to be a NXT fork. We re-write the codes completely with many new ideas. 

I know what you mean.  Thought maybe there were some smart people/devs there with similar ideas that would be good to "recruit".
Thanx for all your hard work Utopian (and friends), you seem like a really fair and honest guy, I really hope this becomes big.

CCO   MNVPaetsHpxr97mRDqqPuV6PQoSVbFgPVE    NEM-test  TBZXHE-TD6AO6-PHSFZL-SZ7MWS-JEEI7C-EFCUC2-7Y7V
LTC    LcAQUMNhqDYesRRYMxMAsE5rhAAseDMDp7
XPM   AHDtLd993oYke4Zrm5dDG5WGtgyaUaMTCK
NXT   16706883867271464458
DOGE DBGiKBD1HZ8yfTdTcX5m8T7mY4X4cUVnEz
Deutsche-Hantelbank

Activity: 35

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 04:33:20 PM

Hey Guys,
I just managed to get my hands on some btc to chip into the NEM project. Which took a while since I am new to cryptos. Just got off work to see that the registration is closed for new account holders like me.

So here is my introduction:
I am 23 years old from Germany, I work in Sales for a small company. My hobbies are sports and shifting through forums like this one, since the invention of p2p money has really facinated me. I dont really know what else to write to gain permission to become a stakeholder. I wish I could contribute more than money, but I´m afraid I dont have any other useful skills.

Can you confirm that I can participate or tell me what else I need to do?

thanks
Zombie123
Legendary

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 04:36:07 PM

Is this thread valid https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=465278.0;topicseen

seems someone created new account by your name ? Can you confirm thats you
CoinManiac

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 04:38:24 PM

The thread already scammed a newbie

NEM NXT NXTL NEX
patmast3r

Activity: 980
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 04:48:13 PM

I see others here on bitcointalk are making "clone/fork" versions of nxt as expected.  Would it be possible or even practical to get any of them to join forces with us and make an even more powerful community around nem, or is that just like chasing your own shadow?

I posted a scam warning in there. 2nd time this happens. Gotta hate those people.

/edit: LOL that mofo keeps deleting my posts. How the hell are we supposed to warn people if the scamers have the right to delete our posts ? This is insanity.

Bob81

Activity: 47

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 04:49:41 PM

Hey guys.

Is there anything I can do to promote NEM ?

Sadly, most of my friends knew nothing about next-generation coins like NXT or the idea of NEM, when I asked them.

Any idea?
DjstarX

Activity: 111

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 04:55:06 PM

Hi , I just wanted to say How I m looking forward to see and be part of this amazing idea /project . I'm still new to this but learning fast and loving it . But will help as much as I can . Great community!
Eggnogg

Activity: 34

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 05:00:21 PM

Hey. I am an absolute newby and I don't understand what "nodes" mean. Nodes make the NEM-network more secure. But how?
How can I help to make NEM running more stable?

Thank you in advance for your answers.
cgminer-o

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

1$ =1 MEC 2013 (2,56 $) 5$ =1MEC 2014 ?

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 05:07:29 PM

Some updates :

1. This is the NEM stakeholder population statistics compiled by Kooream https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AlidWok7hW0DdG1XYWlDemNENl9IaGR5ZHNUNTNhcmc#gid=1  This statistics is up to page 70 of registration thread 2. Feel free to check the accuracy yourself.

Basically, we look though the profiles of every stakeholders and group them into three groups: Group 1 : veteran accounts opened before the fundrasing; Group 2 : accounts opened during the fundrasing but showed further activity; Group 3: accounts opened for NEM registration only (1 post)

The results are:

For thread 1:

Group 1 : 706 stakeholders 281 stakeholders

Interpretations of this statistics are up to readers but I believe we should have at least 2000 unique accounts after the fundraising is over. Given the increasing percentage of group 3 accounts, I may require new account registrations going through a verification process first after page 80.

2. After publishing the development plan, our core team has moved to a Trello board. Ideas are being discussed and works are being done in earnest. That board is private for now. I have opened another board : NEM promotion and I would like you to join in if you want your ideas stick. The key difference between the board and this thread is that: the ideas in that board will stick and have people trying to carry it through. I read many great ideas in this thread but without people push them forward they might just be great ideas forever. Furthermore, they may be buried under dozen of pages on different topics after a few days. So a task board for these ideas is a good thing.

So Pm me your email if you want to join the board. Many things are in need of people managing : Reddit, Twitter, websites, charity etc.
https://trello.com/b/GEWEPSZJ/nem-promotion.  This board will be open to the public but of course only members can write. And just to be clear joining and working to what extent on the board is voluntary; it is just a way to organize the community's efforts better.

Thanks for supporting NEM.

+1

▓▓▓ MEC Megacoin POW▓▓▓https://forum.megacoin.co.nz/ ▓▓▓ New Economy Movement▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ LimecoinX X11 ▓▓▓
j23a

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 05:24:11 PM

I wrote a message saying that it's a scam, wondering if the OP is deleting other posts saying it's a scam, refreshed 10 seconds later and my comment was deleted. Some mods should really do something about it.

TBTSX4-NKRX55-HF2ECG-SHPBG3-XIDD2Y-QDRI3N-P2O6
j23a

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 05:33:04 PM

I've been sending a pm to everyone who says interested, since the OP deletes the post, but I have to wait 62 seconds before sending another PM. So others help. I started from the bottom up.

ashapasa

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 05:36:28 PM

guys we need to go there and keep posting its a scam Angry. let him keep deleting all day Grin
j23a

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 05:40:26 PM

guys we need to go there and keep posting its a scam Angry. let him keep deleting all day Grin

I managed to send a PM to everyone in the thread warning them, but checking the blockchain, someone has already sent him .08 Bitcoins.

Pages: « 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 [68] 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 ... 484 »
  Print  

Jump to: