Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 10:15:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 [70] 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 ... 484 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [NEM] NEM -New Economy Movement - No Envy Movement - Updates+Discussion thread  (Read 661421 times)
j23a

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 09:01:17 PM

guys stop being retarded.  hes deleting the 'interested' bullshit you all are spewing because this thread is not for that.  the other registration thread is for claiming a stake.  its not a scam.  This is the discussion thread.

its a scam!  Look at the name and activity.

Hey guys, just go to his profile

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=249998

and give him negative trust

That he can't ddelete

I did this !
Let's hope this helps , also please use the function to report to moderator!!!

OK apparantly it is handeled. The thread is locked and Utopianfuture1 has -6 thust.
So as a warning to everyone, Utopianfuture can be thrusted but beware of the dude with a 1 behind it!

It's incredible what people do to rip off others  Shocked

Great news.

Over all he scammed .08 Bitcoin.

TBTSX4-NKRX55-HF2ECG-SHPBG3-XIDD2Y-QDRI3N-P2O6
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
xtester

Activity: 840
Merit: 500

Risk taker & Black Swan farmer.

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 09:02:54 PM

guys stop being retarded.  hes deleting the 'interested' bullshit you all are spewing because this thread is not for that.  the other registration thread is for claiming a stake.  its not a scam.  This is the discussion thread.

That he can't ddelete

I did this !

OK apparantly it is handeled. The thread is locked and Utopianfuture1 has -6 thust.
So as a warning to everyone, Utopianfuture can be thrusted but beware of the dude with a 1 behind it!

Great news.

Great news indeed. Missed it first.
utopianfuture (OP)

Activity: 602
Merit: 268

Internet of Value

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 09:06:32 PM

That he can't ddelete

I did this !

Sorry but I won't let anyone thrust me, especially from behind.

░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄███████████████████▄
███████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
█████████████████████████
▐██████████████████████▌
████████████████████████
░░▀████████████████████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀
░░░░░░▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
  TomoChain  •    •  TomoChain 
░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄███████████████████▄
███████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
▐██████████████████████▌
████████████████████████
░░▀████████████████████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀
░░░░░░▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
mikesbmw

Activity: 338
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 09:28:54 PM

That he can't ddelete

I did this !

WHAHAHA, I thought exactly the same Grin

NXT: Next Generation of Cryptocurrency http://nxtcrypto.org
NEM:New Economy Movement http://www.ournem.com/
dadarox

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 09:42:52 PM

hello guys, i am new on bitcointalk.org . my friend told me about project nem (actually he was the one told me about bitcoin and next coin too). i didn't need to create account here before, so i am open to suggestions so you can verify me as a unique investor. edit1: i am a graduate physics student and my friend made a paper about chaos dynamics model on bitcoin. i may use this article to advertise nem.
SIjong

Activity: 39

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 09:50:23 PM

how's the weather with you? where are you from? what are you doing on the weekend?
dadarox

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 09:56:11 PM

lol. i am from turkey/istanbul and i am about to go to sleep(well, weekend? as usual, studying python, physics and math mostly). by the way, about chaos dynamics: there are some predictable parts in chaos, and this subject involves using mathematical models to investigate this.
bob131313

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 10:00:28 PM

Just wanted to say this project is looking great. Very fair distribution model, and it must have potential since Utopianfuture1 feels he needs to start a scam based on it. To the mooon.
 https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=465278.0
tron666

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 11:00:30 PM

That he can't ddelete

I did this !

But its Valentines!!

CCO   MNVPaetsHpxr97mRDqqPuV6PQoSVbFgPVE    NEM-test  TBZXHE-TD6AO6-PHSFZL-SZ7MWS-JEEI7C-EFCUC2-7Y7V
LTC    LcAQUMNhqDYesRRYMxMAsE5rhAAseDMDp7
XPM   AHDtLd993oYke4Zrm5dDG5WGtgyaUaMTCK
NXT   16706883867271464458
DOGE DBGiKBD1HZ8yfTdTcX5m8T7mY4X4cUVnEz
SteamGamesBTC.com

Activity: 734
Merit: 507

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2014, 11:08:14 PM

So many alts, anyway good luck! ;-)

SteamGamesBTC.com
> Automatic 24/7 bot: purchase any Steam game 20% cheaper with Bitcoin! <
jungman

View Profile
February 15, 2014, 02:04:37 AM

good!  i am in!

good lucks
makoto1337
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1000

I am not Dorian Nakamoto.

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2014, 02:29:37 AM

Just wanted to say this project is looking great. Very fair distribution model, and it must have potential since Utopianfuture1 feels he needs to start a scam based on it. To the mooon.

lets not refer to him as utopianfuture1....it makes me itch in places i cant scratch.

It was the second scam that copied NEM. Proof that this project is going to be HUGE.

▄▄██████████████████▄▄╓
                           ▄████████████████████████████████▄
                       ▄████████████████████████████████████████▄
                    ▌███████████████████████████████████████████████╒
                 ▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄
               ▓█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
             ▓█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           ▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄
          ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
         ███████████                                                ███████████▄
       ╒████████████                                                ▀███████████▄
       █████████████                                                ▀████████████▄
      ███████████████████████████████████      ███████████████████████████████████
     ████████████████████████████████████      ████████████████████████████████████
     ████████████████████████████████████      ████████████████████████████████████▄
    ▄███████████████╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╙       ╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧████████████████
    ████████████████                                                ▀███████████████
    ████████████████                                                ▀███████████████
    ████████████████████████████████████╝       ████████████████████████████████████
    ███████████████████████████████████          ███████████████████████████████████
    █████████████████████████████████▀            ▀█████████████████████████████████
    ▐███████████████████████████████       ▄▄       ███████████████████████████████▌
     █████████████████████████████▀       ████       ▀█████████████████████████████
     ╘███████████████████████████       ▄██████▄       ███████████████████████████▌
      ▀████████████████████████▀       ██████████       ▀█████████████████████████
       ▀██████████████████████╛      ╔████████████▄       ███████████████████████
        █████████████████████       ████████████████       ▀████████████████████
         ▀█████████████████╚      ╓██████████████████▄       █████████████████▀
           ██████████████▀       ▓█████████████████████       ▀██████████████╝
            ▀███████████╩       ████████████████████████▄       ███████████▀
              ▀████████       ▓███████████████████████████       ▀████████
                ▀████▐       ██████████████████████████████▄       ████▀
                  ╙▀       ▄█████████████████████████████████       ▀▐
                          ████████████████████████████████████▄
                         ▀████████████████████████████████████▀
                              ▀▀████████████████████████▀▀╛

Sora
| SoraTopia | SoraEconomy                                                    
/The Decentralized Autonomous Economy /
|
XOR
makoto1337
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1000

I am not Dorian Nakamoto.

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2014, 02:31:04 AM

lol. i am from turkey/istanbul and i am about to go to sleep(well, weekend? as usual, studying python, physics and math mostly). by the way, about chaos dynamics: there are some predictable parts in chaos, and this subject involves using mathematical models to investigate this.

We hope that you can use NEM for your research as well. If there is any data you want in the future, let us know.

In the meantime, Jaguar collected NXT transactions and put them up on github: https://github.com/NxtEM/nem/tree/master/utilities/load_nxt_blocks/data

▄▄██████████████████▄▄╓
                           ▄████████████████████████████████▄
                       ▄████████████████████████████████████████▄
                    ▌███████████████████████████████████████████████╒
                 ▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄
               ▓█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
             ▓█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           ▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄
          ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
         ███████████                                                ███████████▄
       ╒████████████                                                ▀███████████▄
       █████████████                                                ▀████████████▄
      ███████████████████████████████████      ███████████████████████████████████
     ████████████████████████████████████      ████████████████████████████████████
     ████████████████████████████████████      ████████████████████████████████████▄
    ▄███████████████╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╙       ╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧████████████████
    ████████████████████████████████████╝       ████████████████████████████████████
    ███████████████████████████████████          ███████████████████████████████████
    █████████████████████████████████▀            ▀█████████████████████████████████
    ▐███████████████████████████████       ▄▄       ███████████████████████████████▌
     █████████████████████████████▀       ████       ▀█████████████████████████████
     ╘███████████████████████████       ▄██████▄       ███████████████████████████▌
      ▀████████████████████████▀       ██████████       ▀█████████████████████████
       ▀██████████████████████╛      ╔████████████▄       ███████████████████████
        █████████████████████       ████████████████       ▀████████████████████
         ▀█████████████████╚      ╓██████████████████▄       █████████████████▀
           ██████████████▀       ▓█████████████████████       ▀██████████████╝
            ▀███████████╩       ████████████████████████▄       ███████████▀
              ▀████████       ▓███████████████████████████       ▀████████
                ▀████▐       ██████████████████████████████▄       ████▀
                  ╙▀       ▄█████████████████████████████████       ▀▐
                          ████████████████████████████████████▄
                         ▀████████████████████████████████████▀
                              ▀▀████████████████████████▀▀╛

Sora
| SoraTopia | SoraEconomy                                                    
/The Decentralized Autonomous Economy /
|
XOR
patmast3r

Activity: 980
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 15, 2014, 08:17:33 AM

gotta always watch those nicks very closely. Might miss some numbers Smiley

sirnoah

Activity: 55

View Profile
February 15, 2014, 08:24:05 AM

hi Utopianfuture,

i wish to support NEM, wish to pay by paypal,

Thanks so much.

lets not refer to him as utopianfuture1....it makes me itch in places i cant scratch.

It was the second scam that copied NEM. Proof that this project is going to be HUGE.
erkki12

Activity: 165
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 15, 2014, 09:01:00 AM

Nice post yurkomik. I like your ideas very much, I too think we need a market where we can trade/buy real goods with NEM. Without a proper market, NEM is just another dead coin in the long-run( 1 yrs?)  

As of this moment, two events are likely to happen with the release of NEM
Scenario 1: NEM gets released, people start to rush to dump their coins to make a quick buck leading to a dead cypto.
Scenario 2: Most people hoard their coins for forging, unintentionally  artificially inflating price ( NXT?) but susceptible to big price volatility with the smallest trade activity,rendering the currency useless.

Money was created to facilitate trade between goods and services, with cryptos we are creating money without goods and services. 99% of all alt currencies will be dead in a year all due to lack of a market, lets make NEM the exception to the rule. We really do need participants for this experimental currency to succeed not silent stake holders.

Let me be one of the first to volunteer , My name is Pasang I own a small hotel in Bhutan. I could offer my rooms in NEM but since most of u guys are probably not in my locality it would be pointless, instead I would be willing to post 10 items for sale every month for sale priced in NEM on its release for the next four months to get the ball rolling.

I hope more of you will join me in this endeavor, We are all potential NEM coin millionaires and now it is up to us to make this million actually worth a million or just worthless digital numbers.  

We have been bouncing around ideas to create a market structure for real goods. One of the problems is that of trust. There has to be a mechanism for feedback for both the buyer and seller, that is built into the system. I hope to include something like this for NEM in the future.

Agreed! If we can get a reputation system that is linked to the account alias we will have huge advantage against all other coins!
patmast3r

View Profile
February 15, 2014, 09:10:41 AM

Nice post yurkomik. I like your ideas very much, I too think we need a market where we can trade/buy real goods with NEM. Without a proper market, NEM is just another dead coin in the long-run( 1 yrs?)  

As of this moment, two events are likely to happen with the release of NEM
Scenario 1: NEM gets released, people start to rush to dump their coins to make a quick buck leading to a dead cypto.
Scenario 2: Most people hoard their coins for forging, unintentionally  artificially inflating price ( NXT?) but susceptible to big price volatility with the smallest trade activity,rendering the currency useless.

Money was created to facilitate trade between goods and services, with cryptos we are creating money without goods and services. 99% of all alt currencies will be dead in a year all due to lack of a market, lets make NEM the exception to the rule. We really do need participants for this experimental currency to succeed not silent stake holders.

Let me be one of the first to volunteer , My name is Pasang I own a small hotel in Bhutan. I could offer my rooms in NEM but since most of u guys are probably not in my locality it would be pointless, instead I would be willing to post 10 items for sale every month for sale priced in NEM on its release for the next four months to get the ball rolling.

I hope more of you will join me in this endeavor, We are all potential NEM coin millionaires and now it is up to us to make this million actually worth a million or just worthless digital numbers.  

We have been bouncing around ideas to create a market structure for real goods. One of the problems is that of trust. There has to be a mechanism for feedback for both the buyer and seller, that is built into the system. I hope to include something like this for NEM in the future.

Agreed! If we can get a reputation system that is linked to the account alias we will have huge advantage against all other coins!

@Jaguar: How do you feel about storing reputations in the blockchain ? One could pay 1 NEM to store a -1 or +1 to a specific address. I know changing address is not exactly hard but at least they'd have to change address and people tend to be more cautios with new addresses. Also maybe the reputation could be transfered to the new address ? Like marking the coins that are owned with a rep instead of an address ?

Just thinking out lout here Smiley

erkki12

View Profile
February 15, 2014, 09:41:06 AM

- The wallet should contain a small amount of NEM( 100Nem?) to entice people to download the wallet to properly see just how much better it is compared to other cryptos.

- This idea is doable, but I think that it should be limited to be something like 100 NEM to the first 10,000 accounts.

- Stake holders should band together and sponsor good causes for goodwill. Raising money to help buy medical supply for our unfortunate friends in Syria, Sudan is a great way to do good while helping NEM cause too.

- This is very good. Nothing is better PR than charity!

- Start a Nem community market with goods sole priced in NEM.

- Will be hard to make, but I think I'll have a look into it after the launch. It might be possible to implement such a market after the next couple of months.

- start a fundraising campaign to get a 10-20 sec commercial on bbc,cnn( if allowed)

- This will not likely be possible because of the costs (100,000$ wont get us even started), and it's a horrible idea!
erkki12

View Profile
February 15, 2014, 09:50:30 AM

@ utopianfuture

maybe, it would be good to get somebody with an economical background (if someone of you already is, ignore this) in the developer team!
somebody who can do the maths and rough progronses (for example if we want to figure out how many fees should be forged at what amount of coins.)
this should probably not just be random intuition.

I think this would make a very convincing and holistic crypto!

Another factor that would be a major advantage in NEM compared to other altcoins would be that it would be developed with notion to real-life economic factors and realities. Someone would consider the possible effects to the value of NEM compared to other coins when implementing developments.

Another thing that would separate us from NXT and other coins is to create a strong stakeholder collaboration after the launch. This can be done by creating all stakeholders a account in the forthcoming NEM forums, simultaneously when the NEM account are given, and attach them to a stakeholder group. This stakeholder group would then suggest and vote for vouchers, promotion campaigns, developments and etc. Also it would discuss about given bounties. This will activate stakeholders and make them work for NEM more. Nobody wants another passive stakeholder community!
patmast3r

View Profile
February 15, 2014, 10:09:00 AM

@ utopianfuture

maybe, it would be good to get somebody with an economical background (if someone of you already is, ignore this) in the developer team!
somebody who can do the maths and rough progronses (for example if we want to figure out how many fees should be forged at what amount of coins.)
this should probably not just be random intuition.

I think this would make a very convincing and holistic crypto!

Another factor that would be a major advantage in NEM compared to other altcoins would be that it would be developed with notion to real-life economic factors and realities. Someone would consider the possible effects to the value of NEM compared to other coins when implementing developments.

Another thing that would separate us from NXT and other coins is to create a strong stakeholder collaboration after the launch. This can be done by creating all stakeholders a account in the forthcoming NEM forums, simultaneously when the NEM account are given, and attach them to a stakeholder group. This stakeholder group would then suggest and vote for vouchers, promotion campaigns, developments and etc. Also it would discuss about given bounties. This will activate stakeholders and make them work for NEM more. Nobody wants another passive stakeholder community!

While I think it's an intersting idea i don't think stakeholder should be sperated rank in the new forum. I think it could make new people feel that they aren't as welcome especially since there would be so many stakeholders Smiley
I'm all with you on creating a collaboriation in generel though. This will have to come by itself though. Can't force anyone to collaborate.

Pages: « 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 [70] 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 ... 484 »
  Print  

Jump to: