Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 08:28:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 [78] 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 ... 484 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [NEM] NEM -New Economy Movement - No Envy Movement - Updates+Discussion thread  (Read 661420 times)
utopianfuture (OP)

Activity: 602
Merit: 268

Internet of Value

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 04:14:02 AM

That last guy did not include his transaction id, only the too and from address.
I hope it still counts, I need to rest at some point!!
Someone please tell him to edit!!

Is there anyway to un-unlock the thread ? I messed up with editing the front page and locked it before realizing.

Well it is what it is. I will tally the total fund and update the stakeholder list tomorrow.

UP

░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄███████████████████▄
███████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
█████████████████████████
▐██████████████████████▌
████████████████████████
░░▀████████████████████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀
░░░░░░▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
  TomoChain  •    •  TomoChain 
░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄███████████████████▄
███████████████████████
▐██████████████████████▌
████████████████████████
░░▀████████████████████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀
░░░░░░▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
utopianfuture (OP)

Internet of Value

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 04:21:23 AM

Interesting updates from a few of the other "NXT clones":

PiNX:
For details left unexplained, PiNX can’t lead this project.

In the end, all I have given you is a vision.  It is up to community to make that vision a reality.

Goodbye.

NEX:
Please do not post here about 'being interested'.

You need to go to http://www.nexcoin.net  to submit your interest.

My mistake! I have already given my email, I just saw everyone else doing it so I assumed you had to to claim your stake.

By the way, how many coins will NEX have? And is there an ETA for release? Smiley

100 million on release,  1 billion total.  

3 weeks.

Are there any other notable ones?

I am suspicious of FrictionlessCoin's intention. Looks like he is trying to make a POW clone with certain percentage of premine but he still claimed making POS coin, There is no workable pure POS code bases available for him to clone so what he is trying to do ? maybe he tries to re-write on his own because he does seem to have a lot of free time.

░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄███████████████████▄
███████████████████████
▐██████████████████████▌
████████████████████████
░░▀████████████████████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀
░░░░░░▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄███████████████████▄
███████████████████████
▐██████████████████████▌
████████████████████████
░░▀████████████████████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀
░░░░░░▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
utopianfuture (OP)

Internet of Value

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 04:25:47 AM

That last guy did not include his transaction id, only the too and from address.

Is there anyway to un-unlock the thread ? I messed up with editing the front page and locked it before realizing.

Well it is what it is. I will tally the total fund and update the stakeholder list tomorrow.

UP

Thanks for all your hard work guys. Now the really hard part starts eh?

maybe the hard part is for you all waiting Smiley or maybe we could do something useful in the meantime. I do have something planned for a next few weeks. Then hopefully we have a clear ETA about Nemcoin. Then I have some other plans. So I hope it would not be too boring for all of NEM supporters.

░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄███████████████████▄
███████████████████████
▐██████████████████████▌
████████████████████████
░░▀████████████████████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀
░░░░░░▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄███████████████████▄
███████████████████████
▐██████████████████████▌
████████████████████████
░░▀████████████████████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀
░░░░░░▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
weichao

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 05:36:06 AM

Hi utopianfuture,

Just checked IPO thread and found this sentence.  " So DO NOT SEND the fee to NEM from an exchange, you would need to withdraw to your account first"
Unfortunately, I used the exchange to send the fee and didnot see this info. Further more, I dont think it is a right way to justify, please see my points below.
1. Someone could just create many Blockchain accounts and send the fee to IPO address. Since each blockchain account has it's bitcoin address, therefore, one individual could have many bitcoin address to send fee.
2. If someone dont know the option 1, he could create virtual servers to create more bitcoin address.
3. NXT user is easy to create accounts through different password phrase.
4... many other ways to create different addresses.

Therefore, it doesnot make sense to track bitcoin address.

And please help to count me in for NEM IPO.

Thanks,
Wei Chao
makoto1337
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1000

I am not Dorian Nakamoto.

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2014, 05:37:24 AM

UP

Thanks for all your hard work guys. Now the really hard part starts eh?

maybe the hard part is for you all waiting Smiley or maybe we could do something useful in the meantime. I do have something planned for a next few weeks. Then hopefully we have a clear ETA about Nemcoin. Then I have some other plans. So I hope it would not be too boring for all of NEM supporters.

Congratulations on the successful IPO! Let's hope people can stay interested while we work on the source. I think we can make something really amazing.

▄▄██████████████████▄▄╓
                           ▄████████████████████████████████▄
                       ▄████████████████████████████████████████▄
                    ▌███████████████████████████████████████████████╒
                 ▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄
               ▓█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
             ▓█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           ▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄
          ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
         ███████████                                                ███████████▄
       ╒████████████                                                ▀███████████▄
       █████████████                                                ▀████████████▄
      ███████████████████████████████████      ███████████████████████████████████
     ████████████████████████████████████      ████████████████████████████████████
     ████████████████████████████████████      ████████████████████████████████████▄
    ▄███████████████╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╙       ╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧████████████████
    ████████████████                                                ▀███████████████
    ████████████████                                                ▀███████████████
    ████████████████████████████████████╝       ████████████████████████████████████
    ███████████████████████████████████          ███████████████████████████████████
    █████████████████████████████████▀            ▀█████████████████████████████████
    ▐███████████████████████████████       ▄▄       ███████████████████████████████▌
     █████████████████████████████▀       ████       ▀█████████████████████████████
     ╘███████████████████████████       ▄██████▄       ███████████████████████████▌
      ▀████████████████████████▀       ██████████       ▀█████████████████████████
       ▀██████████████████████╛      ╔████████████▄       ███████████████████████
        █████████████████████       ████████████████       ▀████████████████████
         ▀█████████████████╚      ╓██████████████████▄       █████████████████▀
           ██████████████▀       ▓█████████████████████       ▀██████████████╝
            ▀███████████╩       ████████████████████████▄       ███████████▀
              ▀████████       ▓███████████████████████████       ▀████████
                ▀████▐       ██████████████████████████████▄       ████▀
                  ╙▀       ▄█████████████████████████████████       ▀▐
                          ████████████████████████████████████▄
                         ▀████████████████████████████████████▀
                              ▀▀████████████████████████▀▀╛

Sora
| SoraTopia | SoraEconomy                                                    
/The Decentralized Autonomous Economy /
|
XOR
newNEM

Activity: 37

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 05:48:21 AM

Hi utopianfuture,

Just checked IPO thread and found this sentence.  " So DO NOT SEND the fee to NEM from an exchange, you would need to withdraw to your account first"
Unfortunately, I used the exchange to send the fee and didnot see this info. Further more, I dont think it is a right way to justify, please see my points below.
1. Someone could just create many Blockchain accounts and send the fee to IPO address. Since each blockchain account has it's bitcoin address, therefore, one individual could have many bitcoin address to send fee.
2. If someone dont know the option 1, he could create virtual servers to create more bitcoin address.

Thanks,
Wei Chao

Hi Wei Chao,
The same situation here. I sent the fee through exchange as well and not sure if I have the same receive address.
Actually, I had another user name "anyboy" which has lost password and not able to retrieve. So I create this account to send the fee again.
If I cannot be in IPO, I must be cursed and will keep fighting with this unfair judgement and treatment.

Keep in touch.
s111102

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 06:07:51 AM

Hi utopianfuture,

Just checked IPO thread and found this sentence.  " So DO NOT SEND the fee to NEM from an exchange, you would need to withdraw to your account first"

Thanks,
Wei Chao

Hi Wei Chao,
The same situation here. I sent the fee through exchange as well and not sure if I have the same receive address.
Actually, I had another user name "anyboy" which has lost password and not able to retrieve. So I create this account to send the fee again.
If I cannot be in IPO, I must be cursed and will keep fighting with this unfair judgement and treatment.

Keep in touch.

No worries, guys. I believe the rule here is just want to be more fair. As long as you sent the fees before 90 you should be one of our IPO members.
Cheers!
crackerhead

Activity: 252
Merit: 251

My Head is a Ritz

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2014, 06:30:32 AM
Last edit: February 17, 2014, 08:36:16 AM by crackerhead

UP has already commented on this when other users were saying the same thing you just put. They have been advertising, as well as word of mouth, and other user's friends. I know 3 of my friends recently joined and sent in the 0.75 BTC required. They had no idea about crypto currency or even Bitcoin until I told them and I am even new to all this. Do you expect people who never heard of crytpo currency or NEM to automatically be a veteran user on this forum? I don't post anything but I read everyday on here and I have been ever since I heard of NEM. Doesn't make me a sock puppet account or a multiple stake holder of NEM. If they are buying more stakes than what they are allowed and trying to get away with it than hopefully they will be caught and the funds returned but if not than there is nothing we can do about it.

I completely agree. I know I can account for at least two people that created bitcointalk accounts and bought a NEM stake just because I explained it to them.
By my post count you can tell I'm rather new as well, it doesn't mean that all or most of the new accounts are "sock-puppets", I am really happy with the distribution and that's why I recommended this cryptocurrency to my friends out of all the others out there.

NEM.io         blog.NEM.io        r/ourNEM
s111102

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 06:54:10 AM

UP has already commented on this when other users were saying the same thing you just put. They have been advertising, as well as word of mouth, and other user's friends. I know 3 of my friends recently joined and sent in the 0.75 BTC required. They had no idea about crypto currency or even Bitcoin until I told them and I am even new to all this. Do you expect people who never heard of crytpo currency or NEM to automatically be a veteran user on this forum? I don't post anything but I read everyday on here and I have been ever since I heard of NEM. Doesn't make me a sock puppet account or a multiple stake holder of NEM. If they are buying more stakes than what they are allowed and trying to get away with it than hopefully they will be caught and the funds returned but if not than there is nothing we can do about it.

I completely agree. I know I can account for at least two people that created bitcointalk accounts and bought a NEM stake just because I explained it to them.
By my post count you can tell I'm rather new as well, it doesn't mean that all or most of the new accounts are "sock-puppets", I am really happy with the distribution and that's why I recommended this cryptocurrency to my friends out of all other out there.

Yes, Ditto.
studyjava

Activity: 43

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 07:04:00 AM

Hi utopianfuture,

Thanks,
Wei Chao

Hi Wei Chao,

Keep in touch.

No worries, guys. I believe the rule here is just want to be more fair. As long as you sent the fees before 90 you should be one of our IPO members.
Cheers!

I hope utopianfuture could read this thread more carefully as I sent fee through exchange as well. As a student, I don's have much experience and money. Hopefully, I could be one of NEM IPO member so that I could tell my classmates NEM and NXT.

KickAzzDude

Activity: 519
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 07:08:08 AM

I also sent from an exchange to avoid paying double send fees since I had no BTC in my wallet

weichao

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 07:20:19 AM

Hi utopianfuture,

Thanks,
Wei Chao

Hi Wei Chao,

Keep in touch.

Cheers!

I hope utopianfuture could read this thread more carefully as I sent fee through exchange as well. As a student, I don's have much experience and money. Hopefully, I could be one of NEM IPO member so that I could tell my classmates NEM and NXT.

Ha, looks like there are many like me  Smiley
I noticed there is a Chinese IPO translation version: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=437140.msg4803964
Many Chinese don't understand English very well, and only refer to this version. They may also don't know what is the change on the main thread as the Chinese version is not changed.

Well, I only hope the IPO could be fair as someone may create muliti Bitcoin accounts as well.

MrPortMan

Activity: 616

TEZOS

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 07:21:09 AM

NEM is 100% POS/PON/POI + SHA-3 + AE Smiley

Tezos address : KT1PPmJn9ZfVUSp6VDv92S7epKdZoU1cHV5f
weichao

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 07:31:46 AM

I also sent from an exchange to avoid paying double send fees since I had no BTC in my wallet

No worries, we will be fine.
salsacz

Activity: 490
Merit: 504

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 07:40:24 AM

So the IPO was ended after 27 days? And people had to pay more and more and more during that time? Nxt's IPO was 61 days long and everyone paid only 2 Satoshi for 1 Nxt on day 1 and also on day 61. So Nxt is still 6000x more fair than NEM Smiley
wici

Activity: 4

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 07:43:08 AM

So the IPO was ended after 27 days? And people had to pay more and more and more during that time? Nxt's IPO was 61 days long and everyone paid only 2 Satoshi for 1 Nxt on day 1 and also on day 61. So Nxt is still 6000x more fair than NEM Smiley

well if you registered first for NXT you got a bonus shares - witch was smaler and smaler, with NEM you payed more for the same amount. Same mechanic done other way around.
Chuck Norris

Activity: 4

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 07:43:46 AM

Interested
Eadeqa

Activity: 644

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 07:45:17 AM

By the way, how many coins will NEX have? And is there an ETA for release? Smiley
100 million on release,  1 billion total. 

Looks like Frictionless is trying to create Ripple centralized copy. He will release 100 million, and will control the rest of 900 million for future "release"

Nomi, Shan, Adnan, Noshi, Nxt, Adn Khn
NXT-GZYP-FMRT-FQ9K-3YQGS
https://github.com/Lafihh/encryptiontest
Xpedite

Activity: 258
Merit: 250

DRAMA: Dumb Retards Asking More Attention

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 07:46:32 AM

Interested

LOL  Nice Try  Grin

Unless you can prove it offcourse  Wink
Eadeqa

Activity: 644

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 07:46:47 AM

NEM is 100% POS/PON/POI + SHA-3 + AE Smiley

There is nothing special about SHA3. It's unknown whether SHA3 is safer than SHA2. SHA2 has withstood test of time

Nomi, Shan, Adnan, Noshi, Nxt, Adn Khn
NXT-GZYP-FMRT-FQ9K-3YQGS
https://github.com/Lafihh/encryptiontest
Pages: « 1 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 [78] 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 ... 484 »
  Print  

Jump to: