Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 07:37:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 [391] 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 ... 484 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [NEM] NEM -New Economy Movement - No Envy Movement - Updates+Discussion thread  (Read 661421 times)
gustav

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 10:42:47 AM

hello. One question:
Can i wait for launch and claim my stake directly in nemcoin with less hassle (one-click-solution) later or do i have to claim the stake via those tokens? Is claiming tokens obligatory? Do i miss out on something if i don't claim tokens? (i want to hold nem for longterm, no need to trade them immediately for me)
Do i understand right that claiming those tokens has the sole prurpose to enable trading before launch or did i miss something?
Thanks for short answer.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tinadrake

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 10:53:04 AM

Fellow NEMers, anyone have an opinion on NXT Lite? https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=590421 Their IPO is ending soon, should I take a chance or is it a scam?

Their are better projects to put your money in. No one will tell you them because they are waiting for the projects to be released. Once they are released they will start promoting them like crazy and by that time it is too late to make big profits. That's all I can say.

NXTL also seems like it has a probable huge number of sock puppets, something which people raised issue over but nothing was really done about it,

Are there better projects?  Honestly hard to say, I read the ANN section all the time and don't really see any.  Most of the alts coming out are still first generation $hitclones

Thanks. I was mainly looking out to see if it was associated with any big red flags. I'll take a gamble, if it bombs it won't be that much of a loss. As the saying goes, nothing ventured, nothing gained.
patmast3r

Activity: 980
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 10:56:29 AM

hello. One question:
Can i wait for launch and claim my stake directly in nemcoin with less hassle (one-click-solution) later or do i have to claim the stake via those tokens? Is claiming tokens obligatory? Do i miss out on something if i don't claim tokens? (i want to hold nem for longterm, no need to trade them immediately for me)
Do i understand right that claiming those tokens has the sole prurpose to enable trading before launch or did i miss something?
Thanks for short answer.

Claiming tokens is optional. You won't miss anything if you don't claim tokens on the NXT AE. 

I doubt that claiming your stake the "traditional" way will be a one-click-solution. How do you suppose that would work ?

gustav

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 11:17:48 AM

hello. One question:
Thanks for short answer.

Claiming tokens is optional. You won't miss anything if you don't claim tokens on the NXT AE. 

I doubt that claiming your stake the "traditional" way will be a one-click-solution. How do you suppose that would work ?

thx
I thought there would be a nem-software to download later that would work similar like a bitcoin-wallet? No?

patmast3r

Activity: 980
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 11:19:30 AM

hello. One question:
Thanks for short answer.

thx
I thought there would be a nem-software to download later that would work similar like a bitcoin-wallet? No?

Of course there'll be a wallet but how does that claim your stake ? Anyone can use the wallet so you can't just include stakes in wallets.

oleyla

Activity: 8

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 11:49:01 AM

utopianfuture:
specify when will be the first auction.
very interesting what will be the cut-off price share.
boshi

Activity: 6

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 11:49:33 AM

hello. One question:
Thanks for short answer.
welcome to the most grate cryptocurrence community!
A times for NEM is coming!
waltz

Activity: 22

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 12:00:54 PM

one day for 2-5 pages! grate community!
Michael POR

Activity: 45

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 12:08:29 PM

I live close to a huge university and I think it could bring in a lot of people.
Thanks Cry
zsutbd

Activity: 146
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 12:18:05 PM

dont forget to claim your stake! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=616467.0

I guess that the text above refers to a different claiming than this one from the 1st page: "You will need to access your BTT account to send a PM or make a post confirming the ownership of the account to claim your share. "

read the post on the front page of that linkl!

and there is written: "For current NEM stakeholders, if you want to have NEM stake asset tokens issued..."

"if you want" - so, it is only an option?  Not a must ?

Yes it is optional. You can have a token if you request it, otherwise nothing changes.
Whether any time I can be converted my stake  into NEM tokens before  NEM launch? Huh

NEM:NCVE3G-VBES2G-H7QEUG-L25X6E-EGYSPC-3DMFXM-UIP7
zsutbd

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 12:28:21 PM

dont forget to claim your stake! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=616467.0

I guess that the text above refers to a different claiming than this one from the 1st page: "You will need to access your BTT account to send a PM or make a post confirming the ownership of the account to claim your share. "

and there is written: "For current NEM stakeholders, if you want to have NEM stake asset tokens issued..."

"if you want" - so, it is only an option?  Not a must ?

Yes it is optional. You can have a token if you request it, otherwise nothing changes.
Whether any time I can be converted my stake  into NEM tokens before  NEM launch? Huh

Yes you can do it any time you wish between now and launch, but once 1000 stakes have been claimed in this way, no more will be issued and you will have to wait for nems real launch
Why is the limit to 1000 shares? Instead of 2000, if there are many shareholders want to do so. I believe that this will help to improve the effect of NEM and the volume of transactions

jenea4pda

Activity: 382
Merit: 250

Iota and JINN

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 12:29:54 PM

Sorry in advance, I didn't read carefully about Nem asset exchange token ,but I will later, of course.

A question- it means that after this point anyone can buy  there and hold 5-50 stakes of NEM officially? If yes-it is going to be between just current NEM stake holders or anyone can enjoy this market?

Of course, price of Nem token will be increasing in this case from day to day (EVEREDAY).

And why not, on the day when You would like to do auction, instead of auction, could sell rest of sockpuppets NEM stakes  like a Nem tokens with price on that day( I mean good market price) This is just like idea.

Cheers.

www.iotatoken.com                      https://twitter.com/iotatoken
Iota is a brand new and novel micro-transaction cryptotoken optimized for the Internet-of-Things (IoT). Unlike the complex and heavy blockchains of Bitcoin and the like, which were designed with other uses in mind, Iota is created to be as lightweight as possible, hence the name "Iota" with emphasis on the ‘IoT’ part.
zsutbd

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 12:33:55 PM

one day for 2-5 pages! grate community!
when  the time for alpha or launch, will be huge,>10 pages each day Grin

zsutbd

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 12:42:31 PM

I live close to a huge university and I think it could bring in a lot of people.
Thanks Cry
Spread the news to all the university students:   BTC 1.0 and NXT 2.0 and NEM 3.0. 

zsutbd

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 12:53:51 PM

Sorry in advance, I didn't read carefully about Nem asset exchange token ,but I will later, of course.

A question- it means that after this point anyone can buy  there and hold 5-50 stakes of NEM officially? If yes-it is going to be between just current NEM stake holders or anyone can enjoy this market?

Of course, price of Nem token will be increasing in this case from day to day (EVEREDAY).

And why not, on the day when You would like to do auction, instead of auction, could sell rest of sockpuppets NEM stakes  like a Nem tokens with price on that day( I mean good market price) This is just like idea.

Cheers.

Yes anyone can go on AE and buy or sell. But i dont think many people will sell much. My advice would be for everyone to sell a small amount of coins early on. And drip feed small amounts into circulation between now and coins launch. This will satisfy the demand, perhaps, increase distribution allot and allow for a steady price rise meaning a stable market with out pump and dumps. It will give many many new people to buy coins at a good price. I think the best thing to do is if you are going to sell coins. Dont dump on the market. Set sell orders for when alpha and beta test come out and more come coins launch. Prevent a massive rise really fast and you prevent the nasty fall back down after, giving confidence in the market for long term investors.

I dont agree with selling auction stakes on the market. The auction will allow big buyers to buy whole stakes off the market and not effect price levels by causing huge fluctuations. Big buyers buy at auction small buyers buy on nem. I think you would actually get a better price at auction too.  There wont be enoguh volume on nxt AE for buyers to buy up entire stakes never mind 2 or 3 stakes, with out pushing the price way above the value they want to buy at.

What should be done is list nem tokens, auction some stakes, then alpha, sell more stakes at auction straight away after alpha or during, then beta, then more auctions during or after beta. Then more auctions just before coins launch. Let the rise in demand be matched by the rise in supply resulting in a steady growth as the number of buyers will slowy over come the amount of people realising a small amount of profit to cover investment.

@zsdutbd

Im sure if there was enough demand and not near enough supply that more stakes would be released on AE. But i wouldnt say that many will be interested in doing this so early. Perhaps later more people will join.
AE should be a good idea, thank you reply。

gustav

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 12:56:25 PM

hello. One question:
Thanks for short answer.

thx

Of course there'll be a wallet but how does that claim your stake ? Anyone can use the wallet so you can't just include stakes in wallets.

so how will stakes be claimed after launch?
zsutbd

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 12:59:38 PM

A question- it means that after this point anyone can buy  there and hold 5-50 stakes of NEM officially? If yes-it is going to be between just current NEM stake holders or anyone can enjoy this market?

And why not, on the day when You would like to do auction, instead of auction, could sell rest of sockpuppets NEM stakes  like a Nem tokens with price on that day( I mean good market price) This is just like idea.

Cheers.

Yes anyone can go on AE and buy or sell. But i dont think many people will sell much. My advice would be for everyone to sell a small amount of coins early on. And drip feed small amounts into circulation between now and coins launch. This will satisfy the demand, perhaps, increase distribution allot and allow for a steady price rise meaning a stable market with out pump and dumps. It will give many many new people to buy coins at a good price. I think the best thing to do is if you are going to sell coins. Dont dump on the market. Set sell orders for when alpha and beta test come out and more come coins launch. Prevent a massive rise really fast and you prevent the nasty fall back down after, giving confidence in the market for long term investors.

I dont agree with selling auction stakes on the market. The auction will allow big buyers to buy whole stakes off the market and not effect price levels by causing huge fluctuations. Big buyers buy at auction small buyers buy on nem. I think you would actually get a better price at auction too.  There wont be enoguh volume on nxt AE for buyers to buy up entire stakes never mind 2 or 3 stakes, with out pushing the price way above the value they want to buy at.

What should be done is list nem tokens, auction some stakes, then alpha, sell more stakes at auction straight away after alpha or during, then beta, then more auctions during or after beta. Then more auctions just before coins launch. Let the rise in demand be matched by the rise in supply resulting in a steady growth as the number of buyers will slowy over come the amount of people realising a small amount of profit to cover investment.

@zsdutbd

Im sure if there was enough demand and not near enough supply that more stakes would be released on AE. But i wouldnt say that many will be interested in doing this so early. Perhaps later more people will join.
AE should be a good idea, thank you reply。

DRK rising trend is amazing in th past few days, hope NEM rising momentum is more in AE....

utopianfuture (OP)

Merit: 268

Internet of Value

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 01:19:36 PM

Gustuv.

Pay out of nem coins, the real ones, will be automated. You will just have to send your tokens to a nxt address along with a nem account number in a message attached and your real coins will be sent to you. If you have .1 tokens you will get .1 of a nem stake in real coins. .1 is a tenth of a stake so 156k coins.

That's  incorrect. 1 Nemstake = 1 million NEM. 1/10 stake (100.000 NEM) is the smallest unit you can trade in asset exchange.

░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄███████████████████▄
███████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
█████████████████████████
▐██████████████████████▌
████████████████████████
░░▀████████████████████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀
░░░░░░▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
  TomoChain  •    •  TomoChain 
░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄███████████████████▄
███████████████████████
▐██████████████████████▌
████████████████████████
░░▀████████████████████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀
░░░░░░▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
Chris001

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

electroneum.com

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 01:20:18 PM

"if you want" - so, it is only an option?  Not a must ?

Whether any time I can be converted my stake  into NEM tokens before  NEM launch? Huh

Yes you can do it any time you wish between now and launch, but once 1000 stakes have been claimed in this way, no more will be issued and you will have to wait for nems real launch
Why is the limit to 1000 shares? Instead of 2000, if there are many shareholders want to do so. I believe that this will help to improve the effect of NEM and the volume of transactions

To give people a chance to request to use MSC and XCP instead of NXT if they want to

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=186785
Here is the link to my trust settings here on forum. This trust system is very unfair. I make good on every deal Ive ever made. I had many, many deals as you can see and I never scammed anyone. All it takes is a random account to give you negative trust and youre screwed. Tomatocage has never even talked to me ever but when the random acct hit me with negative trust, Tomatocage came right behind him and marked neg trust again so obviously he was the one who did it. You can look at Tomatocage trust and see how many of his compeditors at the currency exchange thread he labeled scammers. I never scammed anyone. My trust was green over 20 before this. I hope it never happens to you because the mods cant help you.
utopianfuture (OP)

Merit: 268

Internet of Value

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 01:21:56 PM

hello. One question:
Thanks for short answer.

In that case you should wait for the official launch because you can receive NEM earlier (probably on the launch day depending on the logistics). Token owners will receive their NEM two weeks after the official launch.    

░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄███████████████████▄
███████████████████████
▐██████████████████████▌
████████████████████████
░░▀████████████████████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀
░░░░░░▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
  TomoChain  •    •  TomoChain 
░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄███████████████████▄
███████████████████████
▐██████████████████████▌
████████████████████████
░░▀████████████████████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀
░░░░░░▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
Pages: « 1 ... 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 [391] 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 ... 484 »
  Print  

Jump to: