Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 08:13:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 [358] 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 ... 484 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [NEM] NEM -New Economy Movement - No Envy Movement - Updates+Discussion thread  (Read 661420 times)
jenea4pda

Activity: 382
Merit: 250

Iota and JINN

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 02:51:45 AM

Guys do you realize that a NEM stake is going almost $2000 right now!

This is before the alpha!! Before the whitepaper. With ZERO marketing!!

This is soooooo amazing!!

And now for the most amazing part....

Do you have a link to a confirmed sale of a NEM stake for 2000$ for me handy?

I will be happy to see proof as well Roll Eyes

www.iotatoken.com                      https://twitter.com/iotatoken
Iota is a brand new and novel micro-transaction cryptotoken optimized for the Internet-of-Things (IoT). Unlike the complex and heavy blockchains of Bitcoin and the like, which were designed with other uses in mind, Iota is created to be as lightweight as possible, hence the name "Iota" with emphasis on the ‘IoT’ part.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
contraband

Activity: 1232
Merit: 528

Community Manager: ETN

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 03:03:42 AM

we will see, I am "studying" all of these community coins and they have big problems with massive dumping - while Nxt had only few dumpers, more widely distributed coins have tons of them. So the question is - will Nem follow the faith of the Comm, Faircoin etc?

There will be dumping. The difference is NEM doesn't have to worry about this,because in our case there will be 2 people wanting to buy as long as we spend our energy spreading to word as opposed to spending our time begging people not to dump
David Latapie

Activity: 658
Merit: 503

Monero Core Team

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2014, 03:12:32 AM

Will NEM have an interest rate, like TEK or PHS? High interest encourage people to hoard, which in turn secures the network.

Monero: the first crytocurrency to bring bank secrecy and net neutrality to the blockchain.HyperStake: pushing the limits of staking.
Reputation threadFree bitcoins: reviews, hints…: freebitco.in, freedoge.co.in, qoinpro
TaunSew

Activity: 756
Merit: 506

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 03:13:12 AM
Last edit: May 11, 2014, 03:32:28 AM by TaunSew

we will see, I am "studying" all of these community coins and they have big problems with massive dumping - while Nxt had only few dumpers, more widely distributed coins have tons of them. So the question is - will Nem follow the faith of the Comm, Faircoin etc?

There will be dumping. The difference is NEM doesn't have to worry about this,because in our case there will be 2 people wanting to buy as long as we spend our energy spreading to word as opposed to spending our time begging people not to dump

Anyone can read for five minutes and know that "Faircoin" wasn't fair, it was POW for awhile, it was also a $hitclone with a small userbase / community and then the Faircoin developer fled / abandoned development.  Don't know / don't care about Community Coin.

There ain't no Revolution like a NEMolution.  The only solution is Bitcoin's dissolution! NEM!
jenea4pda

Activity: 382
Merit: 250

Iota and JINN

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 03:14:24 AM

No worries about NEM-this is strong coin and strong community! When some people will sell,another will buy - because this is no just clone or shitcoin.

www.iotatoken.com                      https://twitter.com/iotatoken
Iota is a brand new and novel micro-transaction cryptotoken optimized for the Internet-of-Things (IoT). Unlike the complex and heavy blockchains of Bitcoin and the like, which were designed with other uses in mind, Iota is created to be as lightweight as possible, hence the name "Iota" with emphasis on the ‘IoT’ part.
salsacz

Activity: 490
Merit: 504

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 03:22:20 AM

No worries about NEM-this is strong coin and strong community! When some people will sell,another will buy - because this is no just clone or shitcoin.
yes, it is new, but crypto community is quite small - so as someone said that there would be 2 buyers for 1 seller - I would hesitate. There would be many buyers, but question could be - how many really? Is 6000 buyers a lot? I guess that could take 1-2 months
utopianfuture (OP)

Activity: 602
Merit: 268

Internet of Value

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 04:37:42 AM

The waiting list invitation period lasted 2 weeks and was over a coupe days ago, and now I would like to present you the NEM final stakeholder list in this link.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AlidWok7hW0DdFRROFFGVUpwcFFXcHVCdGc0a3NuQVE&usp=drive_web#gid=10

It was a long process lasting close to four months and filled with drama, and finally I am happy to say that it came to an end. The waiting list invitations were sent directly to 134 accounts in the waiting list thread and 91 of them has agreed to join in. This is the invitation letter I sent out:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1q-Ew6-ac_3NmWHxO2O0WivNOP7Wz9sghTYS2tPWqd8E/edit

I am very happy that the majority of waiting list people agreed to join us not only because they sent the biggest donation to NEM development fund, but also because they are much more likely to be helpful to NEM than an average stakeholder in earlier stages (better selection process). For that I am thankful that you agreed to join us.  

As it is the stakeholder list now consists of 2844 stakeholders and that would leave 156 NEM shares (=156 million NEM) for the auction held later on. Minus a coupe of shares for corrections and addition, the shares for auction will be closer to 4% of the total NEM than 3% estimated earlier.

On the blockchain development, we have been working non-stop for three months with almost no off day (that is for the whole team, each of us sometimes takes a necessary break) and we are getting close to an Alpha release but not there yet. Personally, I can't be happier with the team we have and I expect much bigger things for our collaboration. First 3 months could just be a tiny step in the lifespan of NEM. I  have a longer commitment to NEM development and I hope stakeholders would share my view.

But if you do not, we will offer you some ways to sell all or a part of your stake soon. The first obvious way is to request a refund for your contribution. I will open a refund request soon and all refund requests would be honored (minus transaction fee) until the NEM official launch. We are also exploring some pre-launch trading options including issuing temporary tokens representing NEM stakes aka Maidsafe coin issuance style.

Gimre have been updating to you about coding progress in this thread regularly and we promise that we won't leave the community in the dark about what we are working on (except things that has a chance of being cloned easily by a competitor). However it should be kept in mind that "we are working on A" or" we plan to work on A" does not translate to "we promise to deliver A in". Priorities could change and we don't make feature promises until the features are production ready.

Finally, I would say relax, have some fun and wait for the Nemesis. I think at this point you can be sure that we are not running off with your money Wink  

░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄███████████████████▄
███████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
█████████████████████████
▐██████████████████████▌
████████████████████████
░░▀████████████████████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀
░░░░░░▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
  TomoChain  •    •  TomoChain 
░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄███████████████████▄
███████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
▐██████████████████████▌
████████████████████████
░░▀████████████████████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀
░░░░░░▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
leo66

Activity: 73
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 04:55:17 AM

The waiting list invitation period lasted 2 weeks and was over a coupe days ago, and now I would like to present you the NEM final stakeholder list in this link.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AlidWok7hW0DdFRROFFGVUpwcFFXcHVCdGc0a3NuQVE&usp=drive_web#gid=10

It was a long process lasting close to four months and filled with drama, and finally I am happy to say that it came to an end. The waiting list invitations were sent directly to 134 accounts in the waiting list thread and 91 of them has agreed to join in. This is the invitation letter I sent out:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1q-Ew6-ac_3NmWHxO2O0WivNOP7Wz9sghTYS2tPWqd8E/edit

I am very happy that the majority of waiting list people agreed to join us not only because they sent the biggest donation to NEM development fund, but also because they are much more likely to be helpful to NEM than an average stakeholder in earlier stages (better selection process). For that I am thankful that you agreed to join us.  

As it is the stakeholder list now consists of 2844 stakeholders and that would leave 156 NEM shares (=156 million NEM) for the auction held later on. Minus a coupe of shares for corrections and addition, the shares for auction will be closer to 4% of the total NEM than 3% estimated earlier.

On the blockchain development, we have been working non-stop for three months with almost no off day (that is for the whole team, each of us sometimes takes a necessary break) and we are getting close to an Alpha release but not there yet. Personally, I can't be happier with the team we have and I expect much bigger things for our collaboration. First 3 months could just be a tiny step in the lifespan of NEM. I  have a longer commitment to NEM development and I hope stakeholders would share my view.

But if you do not, we will offer you some ways to sell all or a part of your stake soon. The first obvious way is to request a refund for your contribution. I will open a refund request soon and all refund requests would be honored (minus transaction fee) until the NEM official launch. We are also exploring some pre-launch trading options including issuing temporary tokens representing NEM stakes aka Maidsafe coin issuance style.

Gimre have been updating to you about coding progress in this thread regularly and we promise that we won't leave the community in the dark about what we are working on (except things that has a chance of being cloned easily by a competitor). However it should be kept in mind that "we are working on A" or" we plan to work on A" does not translate to "we promise to deliver A in". Priorities could change and we don't make feature promises until the features are production ready.

Finally, I would say relax, have some fun and wait for the Nemesis. I think at this point you can be sure that we are not running off with your money Wink  
thanks for the update,enjoy the info

NTXCoin - 20%Free+75%IPO Next Exchange System address:15788835964854428501
New Economy Movement http://www.ournem.com/
NEM:TAJTLH-CH7MYT-6I5B74-SNVBIA-XEMRQC-2E42WT-Q337
jnuqsx

Activity: 142
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 05:03:00 AM

+1, Wait patiently 
NextBountyCoin

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 06:08:55 AM

+1, Wait patiently 

May be need help for generate a NxtClone? Download nxtclone client in my topic. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=596260.0  Have fun.
maruosch

Activity: 38

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 06:52:57 AM

Thanks for the update! Although "Nemesis" means greatest foe ;-)
NextBountyCoin

Activity: 7

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 07:09:47 AM

Nobody cares the progress or beta?
patmast3r

Activity: 980
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 07:18:36 AM

Thanks for the update! Although "Nemesis" means greatest foe ;-)

We're aware Smiley

What he is refering to is what's usually called the genesis block. It will be called the nemesis block for us because it will start the end of our nemesis'  Wink (and the mere fact that it sounds cool  Grin)

patmast3r

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 07:25:04 AM

Will NEM have an interest rate, like TEK or PHS? High interest encourage people to hoard, which in turn secures the network.

The whole point of POI is to encourage people NOT to hoard. The NEM currency is supposed to be used and flourish not hoarded. Another difference between us and most other cryptos. We want to be used and really become an alternative to fiat instead of just being hoarded and mined for profit.

btw: Hoarding doesn't actually secure the network even in POS systems. If no big holder is forging then a smaller holder will forge the next block. The network should be secure with or without big forgers being online.

NEM-Multi

Activity: 26

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 07:32:16 AM

That was no update!
Ye here revolves in a circle and the NEM stake holder are drawn!
Shows some what it really new? Apart from a screenshot I've seen nothing. Cheesy
And now you come back so UP , that you people can indeed be Stake give back.... bla bla

All just a great babbling here without deeds.

UP makes people a little bit pressure and do not run the behind like a guru.

Your writing here for weeks about how great the team is but the team there is no news.

Wake up people!

I have sold our stakes and make a good business Smiley
patmast3r

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 07:35:36 AM

That was no update!
Ye here revolves in a circle and the NEM stake holder are drawn!
Shows some what it really new? Apart from a screenshot I've seen nothing. Cheesy
And now you come back so UP , that you people can indeed be Stake give back.... bla bla

All just a great babbling here without deeds.

UP makes people a little bit pressure and do not run the behind like a guru.

Your writing here for weeks about how great the team is but the team there is no news.

Wake up people!

I have sold our stakes and make a good business Smiley

I encourage you to spend that good business on an english lesson.
...will come in handy if you're going to be on this forum.

NEM-Multi

Activity: 26

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 07:43:45 AM

<<<< original Sockpuppet with over 20 Stakes and 20 are bought and i´m holding 5 stakes Cheesy
mr smith

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 07:50:28 AM

Thanks for the update >>>>>>>>>>> KEEP CALM AND NEM ON <<<<<<<<<<<<

New Economy Movement
Philosophy of Solidarity and Egalitarianism
Hollowman338
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 08:40:22 AM

Finally, I would say relax, have some fun and wait for the Nemesis. I think at this point you can be sure that we are not running off with your money about to FATTEN YOUR POCKETS!!!    Wink  

FIFY   Cool

Pretty safe to say that the price will crater shortly after launch, as dumpers will do what they do.  This will be the time to eat up the cheap NEM.   Cool
loyer

Activity: 73
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 08:47:49 AM

Thanks for the update, keep us up to date!!!  Wink
Pages: « 1 ... 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 [358] 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 ... 484 »
  Print  

Jump to: