Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 05:01:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 [434] 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [NEM] NEM -New Economy Movement - No Envy Movement - Updates+Discussion thread  (Read 661421 times)
utopianfuture (OP)

Activity: 602
Merit: 268

Internet of Value

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 12:39:22 PM

it's a disappointing experience to see that against all expectations of thread members, the price of nemstakes (AE) is steadily decreasing.
I was one of the first buyers and now I have to suffer from my greed.

I am crypto -nonexpert and a poor pensioner and was just looking for someone who gives me comfort. Thanks to the community for your compassion.

I would say: take a longer perspective. NEM would not fail your trust. Be active to protect your investment as well Smiley

Hmmhh
Pensioner and "take a longer perspective" Huh?
I already make moor baths to get used lying in moist soil.

"take a longer perspective" like in 6 months ? and not two days. I am tempted to insert a joke here but you may be offended  Grin
@utopianfuture , I think the shortest and wait until the launch of NEM. right?

I don't understand  the question but I will try to answer. There is no need to exchange stakes for tokens. Waiting for the launch is probably simplest and most profitable.

░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄███████████████████▄
███████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
█████████████████████████
▐██████████████████████▌
████████████████████████
░░▀████████████████████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀
░░░░░░▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
  TomoChain  •    •  TomoChain 
░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄███████████████████▄
███████████████████████
▐██████████████████████▌
████████████████████████
░░▀████████████████████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀
░░░░░░▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
pkuqsq

Activity: 183
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 01:01:15 PM

Up to now, how many  stakes for tokens?

The future has come
Momimaus

Activity: 767
Merit: 500

Never back down !!!

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 01:02:00 PM

it's a disappointing experience to see that against all expectations of thread members, the price of nemstakes (AE) is steadily decreasing.

I am crypto -nonexpert and a poor pensioner and was just looking for someone who gives me comfort. Thanks to the community for your compassion.

I would say: take a longer perspective. NEM would not fail your trust. Be active to protect your investment as well Smiley

Hmmhh

"take a longer perspective" like in 6 months ? and not two days. I am tempted to insert a joke here but you may be offended  Grin
@utopianfuture , I think the shortest and wait until the launch of NEM. right?

I don't understand  the question but I will try to answer. There is no need to exchange stakes for tokens. Waiting for the launch is probably simplest and most profitable.

The most profitable is probably "sell your house and grab as much as you can"   Cheesy

CoinTracking.info - Your personal Profit / Loss Portfolio Monitor and Tax Tool for all Digital Coins
CoinTracking is analyzing all your trades and generates in real time tons of useful information such as the profit / loss of your trades, your balances, realized and unrealized gains, reports for tax declaration and many more. For Bitcoin and over 3000 altcoins, assets and commodities.
Get 10% discount for all packages or create your own affiliate link to get 20% for every sale.
Breasal

Activity: 585

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 01:04:10 PM

Hmmhh

Sir, sorry to be blunt...but do plan on being buried directly in the soil?

There are alternatives!
gvans

Activity: 281
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 01:09:03 PM

Up to now, how many  stakes for tokens?

listed here, token issuance request

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AlidWok7hW0DdFRROFFGVUpwcFFXcHVCdGc0a3NuQVE&usp=drive_web#gid=14

BTC 1Mye3mqB9WQdCj3uFwx6zcRArnzbUiq6Ro  ★ [NXT] NXT-RA49-RXFR-V6WE-97HT9
★ [ORA] LOGO  ★ [NEM] LOGO  ★ [NXT] MONOLITH  ★ [EXO] LOGO  ★ [FIMK] LOGO  ★ [NODE] LOGO
xtester

Activity: 840

Risk taker & Black Swan farmer.

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 02:12:57 PM

Volume continues to go up.  It appears it's people dumping their stakes.  This was vaguely expected, considering what people reserved their stakes for, but they'll be gone a lot quicker than say a hypothetical whale who controls a large percentage of a coin and is dumping it no matter what damage it may bring.

It could be a whale buying them up. Even worse would be a whale buying it up purely to sabotage the coin.

Just playing devils advocate here, as overall i think the AE is a good idea. But it would be foolish to not consider all possible outcomes.

Even with this said, i think the AE is a success in many ways and bodes well for the future value of this coin.

Obviously that's a possiblity and I think everybody is aware of that. I do however agree that overall the listing was the right choice.

I think we can also take a very important note here. High value assets on a cryptos AE can have considerable influence on the cryptos price. I guess this was obvious to others but I only now noticed now how great it can be if you manage to put some high demand assets on your AE.

So beside getting merchants on board it will also be vital to convince start-ups and projects to sell their assets on the NEM AE instead of others. We'll have to think of features that set our AE apart from all the other ones. AEs are almost a commong thing now so it'll be important to create not "just another AE".

Your are right on target.

This is why, exactly as you said, we will create a good incentive for people to list everything on NEM AE. Smiley
xtester

Activity: 840

Risk taker & Black Swan farmer.

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 02:15:46 PM

I am surprised that the (large) majority of volunteer forms are filled by people who does not frequently appear in this thread. We wouldn't know them if there is no survey. I think there is a lot of hidden potential in the community. I would like to put the update result here everyday so the community can see what sort of people we are. Here is a copy with no personal information revealed.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AlidWok7hW0DdEFmTElmcHEzRGRya1JEVXpIbU5sTEE#gid=0

The survey will be run continuously until the official launch and I will update the copy frequently.

Repost
--------------------------------------------

Hi all Nemster, we have 2800 stakeholders. Some are sockpuppets. Some are selling at the first chance they have. But if you decide to stay for a while longer, then let's work to build an awesome community. Let's make NEM a place everyone wants to join in and build up the value of the brand. I am sure we can do that if we work together: developers, writer, marketer, translators, photographers, lawyers, etc. all are welcomed.

I prepared a survey that could help with the planning of marketing and ecosystem infrastructure for NEM and if you decide to stay and help, please fill it out.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1b_8enfEjlP_NtCXlYhUUvcIEgEyhtwgroK9EdWa2vBc/viewform?usp=send_form

This is different from the Swarm list managed by Erkki12. This will be used for a comprehensive strategy that never be seen in the crypto world. (serious)

The survey is the common resource for the NEM community not just for the core team. So fill it out if you want to be a part of NEM.

It's always great to see how the community builds up and the snowball gets bigger each day. It's a steady go for NEM.
howi53

Activity: 127

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 02:30:51 PM

Hmmhh

There are alternatives!

what in gods name was the point in asking that? for all you know he is just an elderly man. have some respect..

Do not worry about the pensioner.
Remember:
All days are the same length but different widths. Wink

Life is like a chicken ladder - short and shitty
conbos

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 02:34:22 PM

I am surprised that the (large) majority of volunteer forms are filled by people who does not frequently appear in this thread. We wouldn't know them if there is no survey. I think there is a lot of hidden potential in the community. I would like to put the update result here everyday so the community can see what sort of people we are. Here is a copy with no personal information revealed.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AlidWok7hW0DdEFmTElmcHEzRGRya1JEVXpIbU5sTEE#gid=0

The survey will be run continuously until the official launch and I will update the copy frequently.

Repost

Hi all Nemster, we have 2800 stakeholders. Some are sockpuppets. Some are selling at the first chance they have. But if you decide to stay for a while longer, then let's work to build an awesome community. Let's make NEM a place everyone wants to join in and build up the value of the brand. I am sure we can do that if we work together: developers, writer, marketer, translators, photographers, lawyers, etc. all are welcomed.

I prepared a survey that could help with the planning of marketing and ecosystem infrastructure for NEM and if you decide to stay and help, please fill it out.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1b_8enfEjlP_NtCXlYhUUvcIEgEyhtwgroK9EdWa2vBc/viewform?usp=send_form

This is different from the Swarm list managed by Erkki12. This will be used for a comprehensive strategy that never be seen in the crypto world. (serious)

The survey is the common resource for the NEM community not just for the core team. So fill it out if you want to be a part of NEM.

Thanks for the repost. I filled in already.

New Economy Movement (N.E.M.) Supporter
http://www.ournem.com
Breasal

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 03:01:50 PM

Hmmhh

There are alternatives!

what in gods name was the point in asking that? for all you know he is just an elderly man. have some respect..

Do not worry about the pensioner.
Remember:
All days are the same length but different widths. Wink

Great sense of humor, no dis-respect intended with my comment. Would be great to talk story with you!  Cool Grin
Breasal

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 03:04:49 PM

Hmmhh

There are alternatives!

You confuse respect and sense of humor...we all die. You will too. It's a matter of how we deal with it. Sounds like I hit a nerve with you.
rock3tm4n

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 03:14:02 PM

Repost

f**** great to see where you all are from. Worldwide team of Nemsters in China, US, Russia, Europe.... Awesome.
Looking forward to work together with you guys Smiley

rock3tm4n

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 03:50:52 PM

I registered the domain: nemwiki.org. Will set up soon.
gimre
Legendary

Activity: 866
Merit: 1002

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2014, 03:57:26 PM

I registered the domain: nemwiki.org. Will set up soon.

you should probably join nem promotion board, as there is long opened https://trello.com/c/6W6Y3ls9/29-nem-wiki nem wiki card there

NemusExMāchinā
Catapult docs: https://docs.symbol.dev
github: https://github.com/symbol
jenea4pda

Activity: 382
Merit: 250

Iota and JINN

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 04:03:47 PM
Last edit: June 02, 2014, 04:24:02 PM by jenea4pda

As a note, for the ecosystem sites (like the blockchain explorer), we are planning to support multiple languages at the beginning, like English, French, German, Spanish, Chinese, and Japanese.

We need someone good at French and Spanish right now.

If anyone wants more languages, then please volunteer to help translate. I'd really love to get Russian, Czech, Ukrainian, Vietnamese, Thai, Bhutanese, and Nepalese there as well.

I will be happy to translate in Russian, no problem at all.

Feel free to contact me. Add me please as well in trello language experts.

Best Wishes.

www.iotatoken.com                      https://twitter.com/iotatoken
Iota is a brand new and novel micro-transaction cryptotoken optimized for the Internet-of-Things (IoT). Unlike the complex and heavy blockchains of Bitcoin and the like, which were designed with other uses in mind, Iota is created to be as lightweight as possible, hence the name "Iota" with emphasis on the ‘IoT’ part.
sartech

Activity: 209

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 05:03:00 PM

As a note, for the ecosystem sites (like the blockchain explorer), we are planning to support multiple languages at the beginning, like English, French, German, Spanish, Chinese, and Japanese.

We need someone good at French and Spanish right now.

If anyone wants more languages, then please volunteer to help translate. I'd really love to get Russian, Czech, Ukrainian, Vietnamese, Thai, Bhutanese, and Nepalese there as well.

I will be happy to translate in Russian, no problem at all.

Feel free to contact me. Add me please as well in trello language experts.

Best Wishes.
I can do Romanian language. PM if your interested for my help. cheers

gimre
Legendary

Activity: 866
Merit: 1002

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2014, 05:39:59 PM

7 nodes hit 1440. NIS testing stable. UI is still behind. New Economy Movement (@nemcoin) https://twitter.com/nemcoin/statuses/473514177362157568

NemusExMāchinā
Catapult docs: https://docs.symbol.dev
github: https://github.com/symbol
utopianfuture (OP)

Activity: 602
Merit: 268

Internet of Value

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 06:02:10 PM

Hi guys, I have many people Pm asking for a way to buy NEM directly because they are not familiar with Nxt exchange. Could someone make a site for direct selling NEM in btc (and also Nxt) based on the rate on the asset exchange. That would help newcomers and also a nice profit opportunity right there. Let me know.

░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄███████████████████▄
███████████████████████
▐██████████████████████▌
████████████████████████
░░▀████████████████████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀
░░░░░░▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
  TomoChain  •    •  TomoChain 
░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄███████████████████▄
███████████████████████
▐██████████████████████▌
████████████████████████
░░▀████████████████████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀
░░░░░░▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
contraband

Activity: 1232
Merit: 528

Community Manager: ETN

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 06:10:09 PM

I think it would be a good idea to lower the total NEMstakes offered in the Nxt Asset Exchange to 500.

Nxt is great. I love it, so don't get me wrong.

But we need to get Counterparty and MSC going too.

This would be in NEMs best interest to spread it around to other communities, after seeing the action  it has created in the Nxt community
contraband

Activity: 1232
Merit: 528

Community Manager: ETN

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 06:11:19 PM

And DO NOT disagree with above post lol.

(Just because you are a nxt freak)
Pages: « 1 ... 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 [434] 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 »
  Print  

Jump to: