Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:46:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 [327] 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 ... 411 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [PMC] Premine Coin | Rare | Mining Transaction Fee Proof of Concept  (Read 382860 times)
SpiryGolden

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 11:46:57 AM

The same idea is already on other coin distribution by miners & bag holders for promoting isn't showing nothing new on the market . It's only bring more bag holders that needs too have a heart  Roll Eyes flash news . People will lose interest on your coins and you will stay with your bags and look into the sun with it . Don't like my attitude no my problem , that's totally yours .  I don't like the distribution . Happy not distributing and acting like an elitist community you can keep that nobody will want it .

Translation: the coin is bad because the community won't give me a big bagful now that I'm totally late to the party and PMC is worth a lot of BTC.

That's it act like a true bag holder keep with the teeth on them ....just look how small is buy part vs sell . You going too lose this race fast .  Huh or experiment . Yes , you feel powerful now ?  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy make me laugh . Now i get the concept thanks for showing me the tour . The good guys already soften me out from entrance but you and that other guy .....damn Smiley nasty b****  and i bet this coin got many as you and that will make it even worst . P.S: I sent you those so you don't cry anymore for your precious coin .

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
shanent

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 11:47:59 AM

The same idea is already on other coin distribution by miners & bag holders for promoting isn't showing nothing new on the market . It's only bring more bag holders that needs too have a heart  Roll Eyes flash news . People will lose interest on your coins and you will stay with your bags and look into the sun with it . Don't like my attitude no my problem , that's totally yours .  I don't like the distribution . Happy not distributing and acting like an elitist community you can keep that nobody will want it .

I lost the initial distribution(maybe only 100 PMC for twitter giveaway) but i've some PMC because i'm here trying to help this community(as best as i can) to grow and become something memorable in future.

You give help= community give you rewards in PMC. It' s a simple concept.

Print yOur PreMineCoin CaLenDar  PMC(φ) 16z7TSgoXRTepHFT1CEBXA3j5jWVQ2uADL  BTC 1AeMvtC9nhboL7fSMkyNykW864rEQWUjQC
Nullu

Activity: 532

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 11:49:01 AM

The same idea is already on other coin distribution by miners & bag holders for promoting isn't showing nothing new on the market . It's only bring more bag holders that needs too have a heart  Roll Eyes flash news . People will lose interest on your coins and you will stay with your bags and look into the sun with it . Don't like my attitude no my problem , that's totally yours .  I don't like the distribution . Happy not distributing and acting like an elitist community you can keep that nobody will want it .

Translation: the coin is bad because the community won't give me a big bagful now that I'm totally late to the party and PMC is worth a lot of BTC.

That's it act like a true bag holder keep with the teeth on them ....just look how small is buy part vs sell . You going too lose this race fast .  Huh or experiment . Yes , you feel powerful now ?  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy make me laugh . Now i get the concept thanks for showing me the tour . The good guys already soften me out from entrance but you and that other guy .....damn Smiley nasty b****  and i bet this coin got many as you and that will make it even worst .

I'm putting you on ignore now. You've shown yourself just to be an ignorant newbie who expects handouts and something-for-nothing. You have no understanding of PMC or basic economics. The first thing you did today when entering the thread is accuse the community of being greedy. If anyone here has shown their true colours. It is you. Bye now.

BTC - 14kYyhhWZwSJFHAjNTtyhRVSu157nE92gF
coinnewbit

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 11:52:07 AM

That's it act like a true bag holder keep with the teeth on them ....just look how small is buy part vs sell . You going too lose this race fast .  Huh or experiment . Yes , you feel powerful now ?  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy make me laugh . Now i get the concept thanks for showing me the tour . The good guys already soften me out from entrance but you and that other guy .....damn Smiley nasty b****  and i bet this coin got many as you and that will make it even worst . P.S: I sent you those so you don't cry anymore for your precious coin .
We are all trying to help make this community better. Deriding and ridiculing us for our efforts to do so would be damaging to both parties. If you have 50k coins, what would you do? Give them all out? A community is based on trust and you have already violated that simple rule 01
SpiryGolden

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 11:55:02 AM

We are all trying to help make this community better. Deriding and ridiculing us for our efforts to do so would be damaging to both parties. If you have 50k coins, what would you do? Give them all out? A community is based on trust and you have already violated that simple rule 01

In an economy of 500k coins . Yes i would have distributed fair . 1 billionaire creates 1000 millionaires and so on the distribution go and nobody will die . That was the idea . Right ? Or i got it wrong . Or you want like real life too be that 1% and the rest too take breadcrumbs from you ? Awesome . No need to make a coin it's real life anyway . Anyway thanks man and thanks for explaining . You've been great and a few guys . I can't stand off those elitist that stayed one night on forums and now they woke up that they are the middle of nothingness and they need a heart too share a PMC . Thats the idea . Anyway thanks !
Nullu

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 11:57:48 AM

1 exchange is more than enough. We can work on something else.

Personally, i've contacted a great number of shops (don't remember how many) but few replies and other says that we don't have a great volume to be considered. Seems that PMC is not an interesting coin.

Yesterday i've tried to contact some games' developers to have a games with pmc advertising in but till now no one reply me.

We need more people involved in this coin, this is the only important thing now. More people more volume but how we can do ?

We can't really give anymore away as we are all sort of tapped out... best advertising would be a rising price in Poloniex... forget PAY voting to be added to an exchange, lets just buy PMC.... seriously... we need a coordinated effort with people who are interesting in buying but NOT dumping... ( we need those people too, but not us ) Then watch the price rise...

kbroadfoot was late to the game in PMC, but he has been an active supporter of the community, and shown himself to be a believer in the concept of PMC. He clearly shows all of the signs of being a long-term holder, and his continued contributions and efforts have been a benefit to Premine.

Which is why I've just sent him 200 PMC. Probably one of the easiest decisions I've had to make recently on how to invest the PMC I have set aside for future development and promotion of the coin.

You deserve it, kbroadfoot.

He can verify the transaction when he's next online.

I have no reservations in rewarding those who work hard for the community.

coinnewbit

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 11:59:33 AM

In an economy of 500k coins . Yes i would have distributed fair . 1 billionaire creates 1000 millionaires and so on the distribution go and nobody will die . That was the idea . Right ? Or i got it wrong . Or you want like real life too be that 1% and the rest too take breadcrumbs from you ? Awesome . No need to make a coin it's real life anyway .
Ah, you may be an angel, but what will happen if 1000 millionaires were created? will all of them distribute to others? Many problems come up which require the community to negotiate peacefully and rationally without attacking others POV personally.
SpiryGolden

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 12:03:15 PM

Personally, i've contacted a great number of shops (don't remember how many) but few replies and other says that we don't have a great volume to be considered. Seems that PMC is not an interesting coin.

Yesterday i've tried to contact some games' developers to have a games with pmc advertising in but till now no one reply me.

We need more people involved in this coin, this is the only important thing now. More people more volume but how we can do ?

We can't really give anymore away as we are all sort of tapped out... best advertising would be a rising price in Poloniex... forget PAY voting to be added to an exchange, lets just buy PMC.... seriously... we need a coordinated effort with people who are interesting in buying but NOT dumping... ( we need those people too, but not us ) Then watch the price rise...

kbroadfoot was late to the game in PMC, but he has been an active supporter of the community, and shown himself to be a believer in the concept of PMC. He clearly shows all of the signs of being a long-term holder, and his continued contributions and efforts have been a benefit to Premine.

Which is why I've just sent him 200 PMC. Probably one of the easiest decisions I've had to make recently on how to invest the PMC I have set aside for future development and promotion of the coin.

Yes it's sad that now you have too hoard and keep it for yourself . Or else experiment dead . But thats the idea experiment dead because not share =) how people will spend on shops if they don't have . Shop did knew that they are bag holders and it worth 0 real value . Smart choice for them . And yes that guy deserve a prize i know how is too send emails with shops and get denied but also how too get approved instantly . It's hard work i had too stay 3 days in row at different time zone too speak with chinnese community .  But because you keeping with the teeth on it it will fall sadly ..seriosly i saw it happen becaue people lose interest you can see in wolong situation .
coinnewbit

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 12:05:49 PM

Yes it's sad that now you have too hoard and keep it for yourself . Or else experiment dead . But thats the idea experiment dead because not share =) how people will spend on shops if they don't have . Shop did knew that they are bag holders and it worth 0 real value . Smart choice for them . And yes that guy deserve a prize i know how is too send emails with shops and get denied but also how too get approved instantly . It's hard work i had too stay 3 days in row at different time zone too speak with chinnese community .  But because you keeping with the teeth on it it will fall sadly ..seriosly i saw it happen becaue people lose interest you can see in wolong situation .
Hey man are you franko's forum mod? I did a search on your nick and it came up.
SpiryGolden

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 12:07:46 PM

Yes .... i dint came too advertise it . I just browse along coins . I liked a few news ones and the premines full and half ones scare the shit out of me because of those 1000 millionaires that won't work because ethics don't exists anymore and you can't control if it's in a bad intention had or good intention hand so fair it's very scarce into a scarce coin .
coinnewbit

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 12:10:00 PM

Yes .... i dint came too advertise it . I just browse along coins . I liked a few news ones and the premines full and half ones scare the shit out of me because of those 1000 millionaires that won't work because ethics don't exists anymore and you can't control if it's in a bad intention had or good intention hand so fair it's very scarce into a scarce coin .
Honestly we are trying to prove that we are not trying to dump it. I myself have received 100 PMC which i am intending to pass down the ladder. However, I need to get trust( very impt) before i do so, as these 100 PMC are not mine
SpiryGolden

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 12:11:30 PM

Honestly we are trying to prove that we are not trying to dump it. I myself have received 100 PMC which i am intending to pass down the ladder. However, I need to get trust( very impt) before i do so, as these 100 PMC are not mine

I know what are you saying and you know what the motto at the coin were i am  mod is non nobis, sed omnibus ("not for us, but for everyone") i also these days i shared coins from my own supply just too promote in China market . That's what i said . Developer shared but if the ratio good /bad it's off it's going too die dumped if no high financial effort from bag holders for a pump & dump if they don't sync some merchants & pump & news & many other variables .
TheMightyX

Activity: 350

Vires in Numeris

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 12:11:34 PM

What you don't understand is the original stake was 5000 each.
The dev didn't hand out 5000 to some people and 1, 10 or 50 to other people. The accounts with small coins most likely got them from mining transaction fees or from the faucets.
So seeing a few bag holders with 5000 is understandable. Not everyone has to be altruistic and hand out coins left and right. That is their choice and you should respect it. You are showing a lot of immaturity. For criticising what people do with their money.

What you also don't understand is this is not a trickle-down-economics experiment. This was an experiment to see if a coin could thrive based on tx fees alone.
This is exactly what would/will happen to bitcoin in 100 years when the block reward ends.

Get it through your skull:
This coin is not about everyone handing out coins to everyone!

They are just being nice and people should be thankful they are doing it at all.

Nullu

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 12:13:25 PM

Just noticed some strange behavior when I switch between my Block Rewarder wallet and my main Wallet;

It seems my script sort of "keeps going", and causes a few coins to go from my main wallet back into the Block Rewarder wallet. I have absolutely no idea why it does that, and why it even sends those amounts.

It's not a major issue. If anything it just means the Block Rewarder gets a top up every time I switch wallets. It's possibly because my script still thinks I'm running the Block Rewarder and tries to fill it back up. Not sure how it comes up with those amounts, though.

dasource

Activity: 821
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 12:17:34 PM

Just noticed some strange behavior when I switch between my Block Rewarder wallet and my main Wallet;

It seems my script sort of "keeps going", and causes a few coins to go from my main wallet back into the Block Rewarder wallet. I have absolutely no idea why it does that, and why it even sends those amounts.

It's not a major issue. If anything it just means the Block Rewarder gets a top up every time I switch wallets. It's possibly because my script still thinks I'm running the Block Rewarder and tries to fill it back up. Not sure how it comes up with those amounts, though.

Block Rewarder has AI and is rewarding you Wink

^ I am with STUPID!
SpiryGolden

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 12:18:52 PM

The dev didn't hand out 5000 to some people and 1, 10 or 50 to other people. The accounts with small coins most likely got them from mining transaction fees or from the faucets.
So seeing a few bag holders with 5000 is understandable. Not everyone has to be altruistic and hand out coins left and right. That is their choice and you should respect it. You are showing a lot of immaturity. For criticising what people do with their money.

What you also don't understand is this is not a trickle-down-economics experiment. This was an experiment to see if a coin could thrive based on tx fees alone.
This is exactly what would/will happen to bitcoin in 100 years when the block reward ends.

They are just being nice and people should be thankful they are doing it at all.

No it will not live out of TX . Because you will use it only between you and exchanges will remove it because nobody will buy your dumps . Because you are a gang of bag holders that expect too be kiss assed . Exactly what i said you are the real bad guys . I said too the earlier friend that it's a good / bad ratio . One that distrubute and one that feel special and no need to share only if somebody does something for them it's getting boring . Already . Dare to make me a bag holder and ill show you how it's done properly distrubution too over 1000 people from 1000 coins . WTF pure logic . Anyway enjoy your bag.
Benezivas

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 12:20:54 PM

No it will not live out of TX . Because you will use it only between you and exchanges will remove it because nobody will buy your dumps . Because you are a gang of bag holders that expect too be kiss assed . Exactly what i said you are the real bad guys . I said too the earlier friend that it's a good / bad ratio . One that distrubute and one that feel special and no need to share only if somebody does something for them it's getting boring . Already . Dare to make me a bag holder and ill show you how it's done properly distrubution too over 1000 people from 1000 coins . WTF pure logic . Anyway enjoy your bag.

"Either you will make me a stakeholder or I'll FUD your coin to death". Yeah. Seems legit.
anonuser777

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 12:25:44 PM

Plot twist: Spirygolden spreads FUD to buy PMC at a lower price. Certainly is putting a lot of effort into it. Why not go rage on the BTC forum about its distribution instead.
Nullu

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 12:25:53 PM

Block Rewarder has AI and is rewarding you Wink

Hah. Maybe. Well, it's not rewarding me per se. It's taking coins out of my own wallet and topping up the Block Rewarder. At the moment the Block Rewarder runs on about 1 PMC per day I think, so it'll just add another 5 days or so every time I do it.

SpiryGolden

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 12:36:10 PM

I can spread bad news about PMC around investors of course i can do that . And i think ill do that because i am sure dissapointed and ill share the experience and put others too give it a tour of the wonderful and elitist world of PMC lol . Very amazing community amaze me everyday the crypto world with specimens like you that have so short span life . But this time i won't feel sorry for the bag holders .  Grin Grin Grin Grin
Pages: « 1 ... 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 [327] 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 ... 411 »
  Print  

Jump to: